The Boyfriend Pt. 66

Story Info
Break is over and the couples are back together!
2k words
4.65
1.8k
1

Part 66 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part LXVI: And We're Back!

Blake

Two years ago, if someone had told Blake that she would be this excited to be getting back to school, she would have called them insane. Now, as she flitted around the apartment, tidying up, barely even unpacked yet, she buzzed with excitement, unable to keep the smile from her face.

Liam is coming over. I get to see Liam. I fucking finally get to see Liam.

In anticipation of seeing him again, Blake had made a relatively poor financial decision, and decided not to do any shows for the last three days. She'd also decided not to touch herself during those days. That part hadn't been too hard with all the work she'd been doing. Working with contractors—which, thankfully, her grandparents had been all too happy to take over for her, since they had a bit more experience than she did—and going back and forth with the lawyer on exactly how to set everything up to make sure that things were exactly as she wanted, and that she was taking different tax laws into account, was exhausting as fuck. It had left her feeling decidedly unsexy, and too tired to even think about getting herself off. Even though she knew she probably would have found that a welcome relief.

She had barely found anytime to spend with her grandparents, her dad, or on the phone with Liam as it was, though. So, canceling her shows had probably been a good move on her part.

And it's not like I need the money anymore. Not as much, at least.

That part still weirded her out. It didn't seem real, and she still found herself wanting to back out of what she'd decided on a few times.

Dad made me promise, though. And he and Grandma and Grandpa all seemed really happy when I told them that's what I was doing.

Taking a deep breath, Blake closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing for a few moments before letting out a long exhale and returning to her tidying.

She knew Liam didn't care about the state of her apartment, but she did. She wanted it to be perfect for their first time seeing one another in weeks.

Fuck. My room.

Blake had been so excited to be back in the apartment, that she'd forgotten that the main place Liam would be saying was her room.

Which has clothes thrown all over my floor and my bed.

She needed to use her bed. And hopefully, she and Liam would get it at least a little messy.

With a grown, Blake rushed back to her room and started putting her things away. Anything that was still in her suitcase, she just packed in and pushed up against the wall, instead, focusing on everything she's already thrown around her room.

Blake was almost finished when she heard a knock at the door through the thankfully open doorway of her room.

Good thing I wasn't blasting any music. He did say he would text first, though.

"Just a second!" Blake called, practically singing the words as she skipped over to the door.

She'd considered answering it naked, or almost naked, but when she looked through the peephole, Blake found herself glad she decided to stay in the oversized shirt that she'd thrown on after showering.

Swallowing hard, Blake did her best to put on a smile and erase any trace of disappointment or frustration from her voice.

"Marie! Hey! Wait—what are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming back for two more days."

Marie smiled as she slipped into the room, dragging her luggage behind her, then surprised Blake with a tight hug once she closed the door behind her.

"Hey, Blake! I know. I'm not entirely back just yet. It's really good to see you, though."

As Blake returned the hug, she found she'd missed this. It wasn't a romantic, sexually charged hug like with Liam, but just an embrace between two people you had missed each other and we're happy to see one another. And it felt...really good.

Fuck, I really do need more friends.

Dr. Cardaso hadn't been wrong about anything so far, so Blake guess she shouldn't be surprised about this.

"What do you mean you're not back just yet?"

Blake asked, letting go of Marie and trying to covertly slip her hand into her pocket before remembering that she didn't have any.

Fuck. I need to make sure Liam isn't on his way over.

Blake glanced back at Marie and realized that her roommate was blushing. It was much more evident, as her skin had paled a little bit from presumably not getting as much sun over break.

"I'm just here dropping off most of my stuff," Marie explained, "I'm staying over at Lexi's for the next two days. Didn't want to show up and seem like I was moving in with her."

The grin that spread over Blake's face was genuine this time. And so wide and immediate That it almost hurt her face.

"Ah! That's so awesome!" Blake's half shrieked, then found herself blushing at Marie's wide-eyed gaze.

"Sorry. I'm just so happy for you. Things are going really well, then, I take it?"

Marie nodded, a dopey smile curling her lips.

Fuck, that's not how I look when I think about Liam, is it?

If it was, she would definitely be in danger of giving herself away to Marie.

"Really well. Though being away from her for almost a month was..."

Blake smirked, arching an eyebrow, "Rough?"

Marie nodded again, blush deepening, "Understatement of the year."

Blake caught herself before she let "Oh, trust me—I know" slipped from her lips, and instead hugged her roommate again, "That's awesome, dude."

She pulled back then, and looked between Marie and her luggage, "Do you need anything else while you're here? If you're just here to drop shit off, get going. I can move all your shit over to your room."

Marie smiled, "Really?"

"Of course. Go get some, dude. I was tidying shit up when you knocked, anyways."

"Awesome! I am going to take a quick shower first, though. My flight wasn't as long as yours, but—"

Blake stepped back and gestured to the restroom, "Say no more, dude. I wouldn't want to go down on anyone if I had just gotten off the plane. Wouldn't want anyone going down on me, either."

Marie laughed at that, then her expression sobered as she met Blake's gaze.

"I do want to catch up, though. When I'm back from Lexi's, you, me, and Sophie can just hang out in our pajamas and talk?"

Blake blinked, a little surprised by the offer considering how the last semester had gone, but nodded and found herself smiling, " yeah. I would like that. My break was way less relaxing than it had any right to be, so anything where we're hanging out in jammies is something I'm on board with."

And Blake found that she meant that.

"Awesome."

As Marie hurried passed her with one of her smaller bags, Blake found herself smiling, still. When Marie shut the door though, Blake shook herself and ran into her room to get her phone.

"Do NOT leave yet. Or if you left. Go get a bagel or something. And one for me. Marie just got here. She's leaving soon, but not for at least 30 min probably. I'll text you when she leaves."

Once Blake sent the text, she flopped backward onto the bed and let out a deep breath.

That was close.

Blake hoped that Lexi would keep Marie way too busy to even think about coming back to the apartment over the next two days.

Preferably, she'll fuck her so hard she would definitely won't be able to walk back here.

Blake knew she planned on teasing Liam into doing that to her.

With another deep breath that didn't let out nearly enough of her frustration, Blake pushed herself back to her feet, and decided to make the most of the time that she had before Liam came over. Her room was going to look the cleanest he'd ever seen it, and she might even put on a bit of extra makeup for him. Just so he'd be even more susceptible to her teasing.

After being away from him for this fucking long, he better fuck me into a damn coma.

***

Lexi

Lexi smiled at the knock on the door of her apartment, then and took her time making her way over to the door. Since Marie had texted her the moment she'd gotten off the plane, Lexi'd had quite a bit of time to prepare a plan of exactly what she wanted to happen when Marie came over. Inside, she was vibrating with excitement at seeing her girlfriend again after so long apart.

Her girlfriend.

That wasn't something she'd imagined she would have for quite some time when the school year had begun. Now...

Lexi smiled. She was still a bit wary that she was moving too fast with Marie. That she was in danger of letting her heart—or more immediately, her cock—overrule logic and the safeguard sheet set in place so that she wouldn't get hurt.

At the moment, though, Lexi was about to see her girlfriend again after almost three weeks without her. She could let herself be as excited as she wanted to.

But still in control.

"That Marie?" Kendra asked from the couch.

Lexi smiled at her roommate. She and Kendra had already caught up a little bit after getting back this morning. Initially, she'd been annoyed that Marie wouldn't get in until the afternoon, but once she'd showered and had time to relax and just talk with Kendra, she'd been thankful for it.

Kendra looked great, as usual. Her dark hair was up in a messy bun, and she lounged in tight Gray athletic wear that showed off her toned stomach and legs. She'd wanted to give Lexi and Marie some alone time in the apartment, and hadn't gone to the gym yet today, so she'd assured Lexi that she could kill two birds with one stone.

She also hadn't glanced more than once at Lexi's crotch, and had so far only complemented her outfit after agreeing Lexi could wear it.

The way that the maxi dress clung to Lexi's figure, hiding pretty much nothing—especially since she wasn't wearing anything underneath other than Marie's present—still made her nervous. She'd felt so confident and amazing when wearing it over break, though, that she hadn't been able to leave it behind. She wanted to have that feeling more often. Not just around Marie, but in her apartment with her roommate.

She wanted Marie to look at her and see an irresistible goddess. With Kendra...

"It is. And...thank you, again."

Kendra smiled at her, eyes sparkling, "Of course, you look hot, Lex. You sure you want me to meet her now, when you guys haven't seen each other in almost a month? Don't want me to just hide in my room and slip out once you two are in yours?"

Lexi shook her head, cheeks hot at the compliment.

"No. I mean, part of me wants to just fuck her against the door once I pull her in here, but things are getting serious, and ideally, you two are going to be seeing a lot more of each other. If that's OK."

Kendra rolled her eyes, smiling, "I'm pretty sure she's not a Dick if you're that serious about her, so I think I'm OK with that."

Lexi smiled, "Thank you."

Taking a deep breath, she turned back toward the door, looked through the people to make sure it was Marie, then, smiling so hard her cheeks started to hurt, she opened the door.

A/N: Are you ready? More importantly, do you think Liam and Marie are ready for what Blake and Lexi have planned?

Also, I think this should post on or just after Christmas, so MERRY CHRISTMAS, DUDES!