The Boys Club Pt. 06

Story Info
Ken and Tom share moms. Christine gets DP'd.
5.8k words
4.71
27.6k
54

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the positive responses for the previous chapters. Constructive comments are always welcome.

Forgive the soap box, but I need to vent a little.

Some commenters have demanded that I change my writing style to what they want.

Some commenters have complained that my chapters are too short.

I let the story determine how long, or short, a chapter is, and what it's content is. Chapter 05 and this chapter are longer than the previous ones because that's what the story demanded.

For those of you that think demanding something will have any effect on how I write, I'm talking about you Grayge37, are greatly mistaken. I don't give a tinkers darn about comments from brick throwers with no published stories.

The high ratings, positive comments, and truly good advice hugely outweigh the bricks thrown by trolls. I'm going to go with the encouraging and constructive advice.

Suggestions for directions you'd like to see the stories go are welcome.

Don't forget to rate the stories.

******************************************

Tuesday, mid-morning.

Ken and Tom had spent the last 24 hours getting accustomed to their new lives. Each had moved out of his boyhood room, and into the master bedroom, which he shared with his mother, now lover. Tom had spent his first full night sleeping, occasionally, in bed with a willing, and beautiful woman, his mom.

Both had started the process of settling into the changed relationship with his mom. They were still mother and son, but they were now lovers, partners, and masters to their new slaves. They'd had plenty of sex with their moms, but it wasn't as frenzied as it had been.

Both boys were still learning control, but as they moved past the initial need to frantically fuck their moms non-stop, they realized their enjoyment, and love, of their mom, was becoming deeper and richer. Both boys were thoroughly enjoying the new normal.

Alice was sorting through stuff in the basement, Tom wasn't sure why, while Christine had gone grocery shopping for the late dinner the couples were planning at Tom's house after their "quality time" interlude.

Tom and Ken were in Tom's backyard. Tom's backyard had always been the alternate gathering place for the boy's club. Alice and Tom had a pool but did not have a pool house. They did have a basketball hoop and plenty of deck for pick-up games.

The boys were shooting hoops and discussing how their lives had changed. Both boys missing no opportunity to marvel at their good fortune in finding themselves with such amazing women.

Ken asked Tom, "What are your plans for my mom this afternoon, she's going to want to know?"

Tell her to just dress normally, like she always used to. I'm simply going to take her upstairs to your bed and have wonderful, satisfying sex with her," explained Tom.

"I've had such strong feelings for her for so long, and she's such a sweet lady, that I just want to take my time and enjoy her. Our moms are gifts, and I plan on showing your mom how much I treasure that gift," continued Tom.

"The only concrete plan I have is to strip her naked and to explore every square inch of her body. I want to know her body so well that I could draw it perfectly from memory. I plan to give every one of the moms the same close attention. What do you have planned for my mom?" asked Tom.

"I'd like her to be sunning herself in the back yard wearing the tiny yellow bikini she loves to torment us with. I'm not telling you anything else, I want it to be a surprise," replied Ken.

"You mean THAT Bikini!" said Tom.

"You bet. She knew exactly what she was doing to the four of us boys when she'd saunter out to your pool wearing that tiny yellow scrap of fabric, with her matching yellow high heels." Laughed Ken. "Today it's payback time!"

Later.

Before Ken left for Alice's, Christine stopped him and told him, "Alice and I are very alike, but also very different. While I love getting fucked hard, I also love being cuddled, complemented, told how beautiful I am and how good my body feels wrapped around a cock. Alice, while she doesn't mind that, just wants to be fucked. She lives to be taken. Go over there and take Alice, Kenny, it's what she wants."

Just then the back door opened, and Alice stuck her head out and told the boys," I need to show you, boys, something in the basement. Alice then led the boys into the basement.

"Once upon a time, boys, this was Bob's playroom," Alice said upon entering the basement, referring to Tom's estranged father. "This room played a factor in Bob leaving us," Said Alice. "He turned this room into what was becoming a dungeon. He started wanting more twisted and dark things from me and his other partners," related Alice.

"That's not to say, in the early days, we did not have a lot of fun down here," continued Alice.

She walked to the center of the room, near a box sitting on the floor, instructing the boys to empty the box.

The boys found a heavy-duty screw hook, a couple of pullies attached to some ropes, and a pair of leather manacles hooked to either end of an 18-inch wooden rod. They also found four leather straps with short bolts attached to them.

Alice pointed a hole in the beam above his head and directed Tom to turn the heavy screw hook into the hole until it was tight. Then she had him hang the pully and manacle contraption onto the hook.

She then pointed out holes in the carpet where the four straps could be bolted down, showing Ken which strap went where and directing Ken to tighten down the bolts. The boys noticed there was a thick layer of padding under the carpet, the purpose of which became clear when Alice kneeled on the straps.

It was clear one set of straps went behind her knees, and the second round her ankles, fixing her tightly to the floor with her knees spread, giving easy access to her from front and back. They needed no help figuring out the manacles, quickly strapping her wrists to the wooden bar, pulling the ropes tight, stretching her out, and finding a cleat on the wall to her side to secure the rope.

Alice smiled and said, "I spent a lot of time in this thing getting double and triple penetrated, lots of times with Christine watching. Sometimes she'd be one of the penetrators with her strap-on."

"I'm sure this is where Christine wants you studs to double penetrate her tonight, especially since she insisted the four of us have dinner here after I entertain Ken and Christine entertains Tom," said Alice.

"Now get me out of this. No playing until you formally start your next act in debauching us sweet and innocent moms," laughed Alice.

5 pm Tuesday:

Christine, and Ken's House.

Tom knocked on Christine's door and waited for Christine to answer the door. Christine answered the door dressed as she normally dressed in a polo shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

Christine said, "Hi Tommy, is this what you wanted?" gesturing to her clothing.

Tom, his eyes shining, said, "Yes, it's exactly what I wanted." As he took Christine in his arms and kissed her deeply. Tom continued, "I've dreamed of you for a long time. I love the way you dress day-to-day. Your polo shirts celebrate your wonderful breasts, just like your jeans celebrate your amazing ass."

"Wow, you know how to make a girl feel good. What next," Christine asked.

"I don't want to play games, Christine. I just want to take you upstairs and bed you. I want to strip you naked, and explorer the body I've dreamed about for years. I want to go over your body inch by inch. I want to become an expert on Christine's body." Said Tom.

Tom looked into Christine's eyes and said, "I want to spend hours playing with you. Playing with your tits. Playing with your ass. I want you to teach me how to make you cum so hard you pass out. For the rest of your life, I want you to get wet at the very thought of spreading your legs for me,"

Christine looked into Tom's eyes for a moment, then melted into his arms saying, "You and Ken are so much alike. Your mom and I are lucky to have you boys, as our masters. You're both the kind of master a submissive prays for. We want a master that gives more than he takes."

With that, Christine took Ken by the hand and led him to the master bedroom. The bed had been turned down. There were ropes tied to all four corners of the bed. On the bedside table, there were various toys, restraints, lubricants, even a selection of whips.

Chris slowly stripped, while telling Tom, "I don't know if you want any of these things, but I thought I'd lay them out in case. Plus, my inner submissive gets a thrill doing things that send a message of how submissive I am, and how eager I am to please you."

"The idea that Kenny is my lord and master, my owner, never leaves my mind. I know what he wants me to do. He wants me to give myself to you completely. By his order, when we climb into that bed, it becomes your bed. Your domain and I become your possession to use however you want," whispered Chris."

"I know you want to play with me for a while, Tommy, but have mercy. I'm dripping master," moaned Christine, reaching between her legs and bringing her hand up to Tom, her juices dripping off her fingers. "I've dreamt about you as long as you've dreamt about me." breathed Christine.

Tommy smiled and walked Christine back until her knees hit the foot of the bed, and with a gentle shove, sat her on the end of the bed. Tom quickly stripped himself, then grabbed a hand full of her hair and drew her mouth to his cock, which was at full, rigid, attention. Get me wet Christine, I want to slide into you like a hot knife into butter," said Tom.

Christine instantly obeyed, taking Tom's cock fully to the back of her throat and slobbering all over it. "On your back, spread your legs, Mrs. B," ordered Tom. Chris slid onto the bed, spread her legs, and gave Tom a come-hither smile.

Christine looked at Tom and said, "I'm ready master, mount me, enjoy me."

Tom crawled between Christine's legs with his cock in his hand. Christine quickly replaced his hand with hers, guiding him into her pussy. Tom easily slid balls deep into Christine's incredibly tight, hot, wet cunt, thinking how grateful he was for his mom's efforts to teach him control.

Christine was his second woman, and one he'd lusted after for a long time. Tom wanted to last. He wanted to be worthy of the gift Christine was giving him. He wanted Christine to rave over what a good motherfucker Tom was.

Christine laid quietly under Tom, marveling at how good he felt inside her. At how good he felt on top of her. Christine thought she and Alice to be the two luckiest women on earth. It had been so long since either of them had a master to complete them. They were so lucky to have found two strong, young, caring, and virile masters to fill the emptiness in their lives and bodies.

Tom looked down at the woman beneath him and said, "I love you, Christine. I always have and always will. If Ken ever fails to treat you the way you deserve, best friend or not I'll kick his ass," as he began to vigorously fuck his beautiful slave.

Christine met his every thrust with her own. She wrapped her legs tightly around Tom and ran her hands down his back to his ass grabbing his ass cheeks and trying to pull him deeper into her body.

She encouraged Tom to fuck her harder with her sounds and movement. She gave non-stop little grunts of pleasure and whispered words of encouragement into Tom's ear, "Yes Tommy, yes. That's what I want. I want to be fucked. Fuck me, Tommy, make me yours. Use me."

Christine's thrusts to meet Tom became stronger as she felt the beginnings of the first orgasm on Tommy's cock. She thrust up while grasping at his hips, trying to get more of him insider her, before throwing back her head and screaming, "I'm cumming, Tommy. Tommy's made me cum!" before falling back to the bed.

Tom was beginning to feel the start of his first orgasm in this beautiful woman but wasn't quite there. His mom had ridden him a couple of times earlier, trying to strike a balance between her insane lust for her son, and a desire to make sure Tom was able to give Christine a world-class fucking.

With a grunt, Tom pulled out of Christine, which she hated. She tried to scramble off the mattress to Tom to get him back inside her cunt, where, by god, he belonged. "On your knees," ordered Tom.

Christine flipped onto her knees, her ass in the air towards Tom, with her face and chest pushed into a pillow. Tom grabbed her hips and impaled Christine on his cock, then leaning forward, reaching for Christine's breasts. "On your hands and knees, slut, I want to maul your tits while I fuck you!" ordered Tom.

Tom grabbed both of Christine's breasts and began to gently knead them. Christine pushed back against Tom's cock, moaning, "Oh yes. Play with me, play with my tits."

"How do you like it whore, how do you like your fun bags played with?" demanded Tommy.

"Like you're doing. Take the whole breast in your hand. Cup it. Kneed it. Pull it. Squeeze, twist, and pull on my nipples. Like that, yes. You're going to make me cum again master," wailed Christine.

Tommy pushed both breasts up towards Christine's head, pulling her back against his chest and lifting her saying, "Can you reach your tits, whore? Suck your tit, slut."

Christine took her right breast in both her hands, lifting it and lowering her lips to her nipple, sucking the nub into her mouth. All the time Tommy kept pounding his dick into his best friend's mother.

Tommy could feel Christine's orgasm coming by her twitching, moaning, and the forceful way she was pushing back against his hammering.

With a roar, Tommy exploded inside his lover's eager cunt. The instant Christine felt the warm flood of Tommy's cum she squealed and orgasmed. The two collapsed together on the bed, remaining entwined.

"Christine, that was amazing. Beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you, "said Tommy, kissing her jawline and neck.

"We're not done, are we master?" asked Christine.

"No, not even close," whispered Tommy. "I want your mouth next, and if we have time, I'll use your ass. I'm not in any real hurry. Your magnificent ass isn't going anywhere," laughed Tommy. "Let me catch my breath," said Tom, "and I'll show you what my mother has taught me about eating pussy."

5 pm Tuesday:

Alice, and Tom's House.

Ken didn't knock on Alice's door; he just went through the side gate into the backyard. As requested, Alice was sunning herself in the yellow bikini and heels, with a tiny pair of sun shields over her eyes."

Ken instantly knew his mom was right about Alice. Alice's bikini and heels were all about making a man lose control so he would just take her, whether she liked it or not.

Ken quietly walked up to her and asked, "You're at it again, aren't you?" Startling Alice.

Recovering from her fright, Alice asked, "You mean working on my tan?"

"No," said Ken, "I mean you're teasing us boys again by lying out here nearly naked while wearing fuck-me pumps," said Ken. "Only whores sun themselves in front of teenaged boys while wearing fuck-me pumps," said Ken.

"You can't talk to me that way," said Alice, "I don't like your tone or language young man, and I am most certainly not a whore, you need to leave," said Alice.

Ken sighed, and unbuckled and removed his leather belt, saying," it's beyond time someone put you in your place, whore. Roll over and get on your knees."

"I will not! Who do you think you are young man, your mother will be hearing from me!" exclaimed Alice.

"Yada, yada, yada, bitch," exclaimed Ken, grabbing a handful of Alice's hair, jerking her off the lounge chair she was on forcing her onto her hands and knees.

Having no choice, Alice did as she was told, getting onto the lounge chair, and presenting her bottom to Ken, asking, "What are you going to do to me."

"What do you think I'm going to do slut? I'm going to punish you for all the times you teased us and gave us blue-balls, then I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you," declared Ken.

"We'll start with these," said Ken as he pulled Alice's bikini bottom down and off, using it to tie Alice's hands behind her back.

Ken then leaned down and spoke directly into Alice's ear, "I'm going to spank the hell out of you. To show I'm a reasonable man, and to allow you to show you're worthy of forgiveness, I'm going to let you decide how many strokes will be the appropriate number for your behavior."

"You want me to decide?" squealed Alice.

"Yes, my dear, you get to decide. I would strongly suggest that you don't go lightly on yourself, that will just make me angry, and you would not like me when I'm angry. How many strokes, bitch?" asked Ken.

"Ttt-Ten," stuttered Alice, "but well laid on, master. I'll never tease you and the other boys again, I promise.

"You're also going to personally apologize to all the other boys in a very sincere manner, aren't you slut," asked Ken.

"Yes," promised Alice, "I'll apologize to all the boys in a very sincere manner, master."

"Ok, let's get this over with," said Ken. "You will loudly count every stroke, and then say "Thank you, master, may I have another? If you miss a count or forget to thank me and ask for another, we'll start all over from one, understand?" said Ken.

"Yes sir," said Alice.

Ken stood to one side and made a couple of practice swings, more to tease Alice, than any other reason, before whipping the belt down squarely across Alice's ass with a responding smack.

Alice arched her back and squealed, "Ahhhh! That hurts, Oh, oh, please go easy master."

Ken prompted, "Aren't you forgetting something? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the first stroke, I won't for the second, should we start over?"

Alice immediately yelled, "One. Thank you, master, may I have another?" thinking there's no way she could take 9 more strokes.

Ken instantly whipped the belt down again. Alice screamed, but instantly yelled, "Two. Thank you, master, may I have another?" which was followed by a third, fourth, fifth stroke through to ten strokes.

By the time she's received her 10th, Alice was crying nonstop, begging for it to stop, with tears and snot running down her face. There was also juice running down the inside of her thighs. Ken reached between Alice's legs, easily slipping two fingers into Alice's sopping wet pussy.

Alice reacted to Ken's intrusion by pushing back against his hand and moaning sensuously, "Oh, master, I'm so ready."

Ken pulled off his T-shirt, kicked off his shoes, and dropped his pants. He grabbed Alice's hair and pulled her over to the wrought iron safety fence around the pool. He pushed Alice's face down to his crotch and ordered her, "Get me wet!"

He then made her bend over the fence, telling her to grab her ankles through the fence. Ken positioned himself behind his friend's mother, and with no warning rammed his rigid member into Alice's cunt. Alice screamed again, both at the shock of the penetration, as well as the way Ken's thighs slamming against her red and tender ass seemed to just relight the fire of her spanking.

Alice immediately orgasmed so hard she saw stars. Ken wasn't being subtle or tender, he was fucking the beautiful mother just as hard as he could. The feel of Alice's pussy clamping around his dick, coupled with her wanton moaning and begging, and her flailing and jerking, had Ken in heaven.

Ken had wanted Alice for a long time and had built many fantasies in his mind about her. The reality was beyond his dreams. She just felt so damn good on his cock as he fucked her with all the power he had, which was something he never wanted to end.

As Ken used her, Alice was orgasming repeatedly. The things Alice was doing, and the things being done to her were so dirty, so prohibited, and so nasty, enhanced her arousal, triggering multiple orgasms.

12