All Comments on 'The Boys Club Pt. 06'

by Frustrated363

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mas lenceria por favor "" good tanks!!

bluerowdybluerowdyover 2 years ago

I love this story. Dominating willing sluts, who are mothers is so hot. Looking forward to where this is going.

fred0650fred0650over 2 years ago

This is a great series. The author's style is different but very effective. I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give one of the mother lactating tits?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many ways this can go. Love the aspect of best friends having the same secret. I hope you're a prodigious writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved all chapters...hope the author has breeding the mothers in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, Pt.7 would be the final? Thanks

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

I hope the boys recognise they are being topped from the bottom and start to address this. If they believe they are masters they ought to act like it. We’ve heard about what the women like but the boys need to make it clear what they want and like. Not allow their mother to tell them to set up dungeon but ask more like a submissive should.

irb434irb434over 2 years ago

Nothing quite like 'venting your spleen' as you have at the start of the chapter. You're quite right about writing style. It's yours and if readers don't like it well ... they don't have to read your stories. For myself I like them. I don't write but I appreciate those who do. Looking forward to how this takes shape in future. Thanks for posting.

Frustrated363Frustrated363over 2 years agoAuthor

The next chapter is waiting to be approved by the Literotica, and will complete the domination of the moms. The eighth chapter Is partially written, and any idea that the moms are controlling the boys will be dispelled.

I plan to get this story to a reasonable, and satisfying end point point before taking a break to consider where to go next. That end point will not be the end of the story, I will just be considering where to go next. My absolute favorite stories on an Literotica are series.

For those of you that write, the most frustrating thing I find is a really hot story that isn’t continued. Having said that, as I have mentioned before, I write for myself, and I expect other authors to do the same. Write the way you want. The rest of us will live.

I have kind of a related story partially written, but am considering rewriting it and modifying it slightly. I have plans for a couple of the grandmothers, and at a minimum, Christine is going to end up being bred.

Of course, aunt Nina has to be brought into the storyline at some point.

I have been reading Literotica for years, and had always thought about writing stories to satisfy all my personal itches. When I finally decided to do so, all of three weeks ago, the first eight chapters pretty much flew from my mind. Writing the stories is hard work, but very satisfying work. It is also the only creative writing I have ever done in my life. I think I’m doing a fairly good job for a rank amateur.

I have appreciated the encouragement and comments and suggestions more than I could possibly express. I know it may disappoint some of you, but that initial rush is kind of spent. I am not stopping, but I have to give some thought to story in character development.

I have one, completely unrelated story, mostly formed in my mind, and keep myself fresh, I may decide to develop it next, But only once I bring the boys club to a point where it is reasonable to pause. I like the thing that I can consider most of you as fans, and keeping you happy is important to me.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

Frustrated363,

So far, so good!

I'm really looking forward to more.

WB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous