The Boys Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple more minutes of ruthlessly hammering his friend's mom, Ken exploded in Alice so hard it almost hurt. For her part, the rush of liquid warm Alice felt flood her vagina pushed her over the top once again, leaving her draped over the fence like a rag doll.

After catching his breath for a moment, Ken pulled Alice upright and held her against his chest, whispering into her ear, "That was amazing Alice, did you like it?"

"Oh god master, it was amazing, I loved it. I'm not going to be able to sit comfortably for a week, but I loved it," murmured Alice.

"You know you had it coming, you tease. You're lucky we didn't gang-rape you," laughed Ken. "Did you know you liked getting spanked that much?"

"No, that was a surprise," said Alice.

"Mark told us you and his mom had gotten into it about your sunbathing habits. We were disappointed that you stopped doing it after that. What's the story," asked Ken?

"She caught me at it and came unglued. She called me a slut and a puta and whore," said Alice. "She told me in no uncertain terms that if I wanted to fuck you boys, I should just fuck you, and stop trying to turn you into rapists."

"Wow, she said that?" asked Ken, he untied Alice's wrists.

"Yup," replied Alice, "which is why your mom and I have her as next on the list. We think she's as fixated on you boys as we are."

"Cool," said Ken, "but first things first. We're going upstairs so I can fuck you in your bed. I particularly want your ass my cum hungry little slave!"

"Yes master," said Alice, taking Ken's dick in her hand and leading him into the house.

After Dinner:

The boys had continued to play with each other's mom for another couple of hours, before adjourning for dinner at Alice and Tom's. The boys were relaxing at the dinner table, watching Alice and Christine clear up the dinner dishes.

Alice glanced at the boys and said, "Why don't you boys go down and set up the playroom, we'll be down shortly."

"Yes ma'am," said the boys, and headed downstairs. Both boys had enjoyed each other's mom several times during the afternoon, but they both were sure they were up to giving Christine the ride of a lifetime.

The boys were just finishing setting up when the moms came down the stairs wearing nothing but the required FMP's and nylons. Christine's eyes lit up when she saw the rigging. She said, "I'd hoped this is what you had planned for me, Alice."

The two boys walked to Christine and sandwiched her between them, Ken in front and Tommy in the back. They began kissing her neck and face while caressing her body. Ken directed his hands to her back and ass, squeezing the perfect globes of her ass, pulling them apart to expose her most intimate parts to his friend while trying to deep throat her with his tongue.

Tom humped his hardness between the crack of Christine's ass while going straight for her wonderful tits, using all she'd taught him earlier about playing with her. Each boy would reach down and gently slip a finger or two into her pussy, then bring the finger up to either his mouth to suck off her juice, or offer it to her, so she could taste herself.

After a few minutes, the boys moved Christine to the rigging and made her kneel on the straps, quickly strapping her knees and ankles to the floor. Ken lowered the manacles and spreader bar so Tom could strap Christine's wrists onto the bar. Ken then pulled the ropes as tight as he could, stretching her out, and leaving her helpless to resist any demand from her masters.

Tom turned to Alice, tossing her a bottle of lubricant, saying, "Get her ready mom!"

Alice dropped to her knees and looked Christine in the eyes. Alice stuck out her tongue, squirted a healthy slug of lubricant into her mouth, then laid down behind Christine, pushing the lubricant into Christine's anus with her tongue. Christine seemed to deeply appreciate this.

Tom then ordered Alice, "Lube yourself up to, Mom," which she quickly did.

When Alice looked up, both boys were standing over her with their dicks proudly erect. "Now get us ready, Alice," said Ken. Alice was on her knees in front of the boys and following instructions in an instant.

Once Alice had Ken and Tom ready, they moved to Christine, who was looking at them with a mixture of fear and lust. Strings of her juice were dripping from her puffy cunt lips to the carpet. "Looks like you are ready mommy," said Ken.

"Don't tease me, baby. You know I don't like being teased. I like men that get down to business and use me," said Christine.

"Yes ma'am," replied Ken.

Ken kneeled in front of his mom and wasted no time teasing her more. He pressed the head of his cock against Christine's pussy lips and felt his helmet pop into her channel. He grabbed the cheeks of her ass and spread them for his friend.

Tom grinned at his best friend and placed the tip of his cock against Christine's anus and applied steady pressure until his helmet popped into Christine's backchannel. Ken counted down, "3, 2, 1, go," and both boys seated themselves balls deep in Christine's body.

Christine threw her head back and moaned at the top of her lungs, "So good. Yes. That's what I want. Fuck me, boys! Fuck me hard!" all the time wiggling and flailing, unsure whether to push forward to meet her son, or back to meet Tommy.

Both boys stayed still for a couple of minutes, Tommy mauling Christine's breasts, while Ken kneaded his mom's ass and ran his hands up and down her back. Both boys whispering in Christine's ears, alternating between expressions of pleasure and love for Christine, and descriptions of what a slut, and whore and cumdump she was.

Christine was in heaven. She felt so helpless, so dominated, so dirty. She loved the nastiness of what was happening while relishing how full of cock she was. The forbidden nature of being double penetrated by two teenaged boys, one of them her son, while the other boy's mother watched, drove Christine wild.

She was moaning, cursing, jerking back and forth trying to get the boys to start stroking her. She couldn't take it any longer and started orgasming non-stop on the dicks lodged in her cunt and ass.

Ken told Tom, "Don't move while I pull almost out of my mom's cunt. When I nod to you, you stroke out while I stroke in. Let's get a rhythm going for the slut."

Ken withdrew until only the head of his cock was in his mother, then nodded at Tom. As Tom withdrew, Ken slid his cock back balls deep in his mom. After a couple of repetitions, the boys had a rhythm established.

Chris was going nuts! Screaming and crying and begging for more so loud Ken was afraid the neighbors would hear.

Alice had that problem under control, having donned Christine's favorite strap-on, and sliding it into Christine's moaning mouth until it was seated in the entrance of Christine's throat. Christine began a frenzied blow job on the fake dick while looking up at Alice.

The three fuckers got a good triple rhythm going and gave Christine everything she could have wished for in her first double, now triple, penetration. Alice could have kept up her stroking for hours, but the boys only lasted about another five minutes.

Christine had been having serial orgasms and was on the edge of exhaustion. Thankfully both boys reached their triggers within a minute of each other. First Tom filled Christine's bowels with his creamy goodness, followed shortly by Ken in her cunt.

Ken and Tom both sat back, exhausted as well, but content. After a moment Ken reached up to unshackle Christine but was stopped by Alice. "Just let her hang for a while," said Alice. "It's what she wants, trust me. She looked at the two boys, and asked, "Do either of you have anything left?"

Getting a blank look from Ken, Alice climbed between his legs and proceeded to thoroughly clean his cock, getting virtually no reaction from his limp member. Alice did the same for Tom's cock, getting the same lack of reaction. "Well," said Alice, grabbing her son by the ears and telling him, "It looks like someone is going to have to eat his mommy's pussy. You can't leave a girl hanging," pulling Tom's face into her crotch.

Christine had regained her senses while Alice was trying to get a rise out of the boys. She turned to Ken and said quietly, "Unshackle me Kenny, hurry."

Ken quickly did as his mom asked, noting that she seemed to be watching something on the stairs. Once released, Christine stood on shaky legs and walked to the stairs. Ken followed his mother's gaze and was shocked to see Angela, Mark's mom, sitting on the third step down from the top of the stairs.

Angela seemed to be in her own world, her head thrown back, one hand under her dress furiously fingering herself, and the other under her blouse, kneading and pulling on a breast.

Christine walked up the stairs, kneeling before Angela without being noticed until she lifted Angela's dress, and said, "Here, let me handle this," and lowering her face to Angela's throbbing pussy.

Angela gave a small yelp and seemed as if she was going to push Christine away. Ken could see the indecision on Angela's face, but only for a moment. With a sigh, Angela put her hands on Christine's head and pulling her face down to her aching cunt.

Angela was already on the edge, and the feel of Christine's tongue on her clit pushed her over. Angela shot her hips up into Christine's face while using both hands to grind her face into her pussy.

Angela threw her head back and screamed, "I'm cumming!" before collapsing onto the stairs.

Christine looked down at her friend with tenderness and asked, "Did you like that sweety?"

"Oh yes," panted Angela.

"You know the Boys Club isn't just a teenage boy's fantasy anymore, don't you? Alice and I are both willing club fucktoys. I suspect you want to be as well?" asked Christine.

"It's so wrong. Mothers should not be sleeping with their sons!" wailed Angela.

"Well, we do sleep with our sons occasionally, but most of the time we're too busy fucking or being fucked by our sons to sleep," declared Christine, before pointedly asking Angela, "Are you going to join the club?"

Angela hesitated before admitting, "Yes. I want it. I want it so bad. It's forbidden and wrong, which is why I want it."

"OK, that's settled," said Christine, "but doing it one mom at a time is taking too long. We need to make you and Mary full members of the club by the end of the day tomorrow so we can have our inaugural eight-person full club gang fuck, starting midafternoon Thursday."

"You're going to get yourself together, go home, grab Mark, drag him into the master bedroom, which will be his from now on, and fuck him until he's dripping out of all three of your holes, understood?" instructed Christine.

"Yes ma'am," said Angela.

"Good," replied Christine. "Tomorrow you will bring Mary to brunch at my house at 10:00 AM. We will show her some home movies and let her know her days of acting like she's a church lady are over, and her days of been a big-titted sex slave are beginning. Make sure Mark films you fucking him tonight, so there's no doubt we're all willingly a part of this."

Angela hesitated a moment before declaring, "We don't need to do brunch. Both Mary and I will be full club members by morning."

"What," exclaimed Alice.

"Mary was on the way to Christine's house about something this afternoon and heard Alice screaming as she passed by her house," Angela explained.

"She was worried and looked over the fence and saw Kenny taking Alice while she was bent over the pool fence. She was shocked and ran immediately to your house. She knocked, but you didn't answer. The door was unlocked, so she walked in."

"Mary told me the light in her head went on when she heard you and Tommy going at it upstairs. She came straight to my house and told me what was going on," continued Angela. "We ended up in bed together we were so turned on by the thought of being taken by our sons."

"I know Mary wants this as much as I do. We're through doing without. We're both through with having sex only in our heads. We've access to four perpetually hard teenage cocks, and we're going to take advantage," said Angela.

"I'm going to stop by Mary's house on the way to Mark. Mark and Billy will make us club members before morning. I promise," said Angela, before leaving.

"Well, that was unexpected said Alice," noticing that both boys were now semi-erect, "You've got to love teenage boys!" laughed Alice, walking to the center of the room and kneeling in the straps," before looking at the boys and asking, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

12