The Boys in Blue Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though, out the song, her face was glued to his face, he tried to swallow the lump in his throat, he could feel his eyes stinging, with pride, with love, as she finished a lone tear rolled down her cheek. After the applause had died down she gave a little curtsy the leader thanking her before she returned to the booth.

Robert gently wiped the tear from her cheek before he kissed her. A few seconds later another bottle of Champagne arrived compliments of the combo.

They sat in the booth while the other six danced; the lights had dimmed even lower; they could see the fingers of the men creasing the material of the girls bottoms has they squeezed them the girls their eyes closed their lips parted, they were obviously aroused.

"Bobby lets go to bed," her hand gripping him. The music stopped, and the six left the floor.

They all left together, the men trying to hide their emotions; he noticed that Carol's cat suite looked darker at the apex of her thighs.

In the bedroom, she waited while he undressed when he was naked she removed the dress; she noticed an immediate effect it had on him, he crossed the room to her, placing his hands on her shoulders he kissed her gently their tongues entwining she grasped him, feeling it's strength and the power it had over her.

He groaned his lips kissing her neck that always drove her crazy. She could feel his fingers unclipping the suspenders then his hands urgently fumbling with zip of the corselet, and then his lips, on her breast. She gasped, groaning involuntarily gripping it tighter, and then his hand moved to the thong, and then his fingers.

She vaguely felt him lift her, and carry her to the bed and then he was between her raised knees and then oblivion until they climaxed. Even when his body had finished shuddering she kept her legs tight around his waist, refusing to let him go. She wanted to keep him inside her, inside her where he was safe, safe from any dangers of the war.

When he awoke he saw her on her side looking at him, her finger traced the outline of his face. Her eyes were glassy and a little red, she'd been crying. She bent and kissed him gently.

"Darling I'll be fine don't worry, you'll have enough to worry about organizing our wedding, and our honeymoon."

She made a brave attempt to smile.

"I feel awful leaving you with all that work whilst I'm building up my tan."

"Bobby swear to me you won't do anything stupid, or take unnecessary risks," she whispered her voice breaking.

"I can't take risks; I have the three hooligans to look after, as well as the other men."

He took her into his arms, and they made love, slow, gentle love.

They were all in the foyer; Robert was settling his bill with reception, noticing he hadn't been charged for the day of the food poisoning. The four men picked up their cases and made their way to Tim's BMW the girls following. At the car, they paired off with the girls.

"I'll write darling," he said, "It may be the only way we can be sure to remain in contact."

She nodded, tears rolling down her cheek; she tried to smile for him but failed.

He kissed her trying to put all the love he felt for her into it, and then got into the car. He could see the other girls were crying too. As the car pulled away, he turned in the seat, to look back, he could see the girls hugging each other their shoulders heaving, he couldn't hear the sobs but he knew they were there.

To be continued.

12