The boys of Saint Augustine’s

Story Info
Welcome to Saint Augustine’s school for boys.
10.3k words
4.79
7.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Disclaimer:

All characters depicted in this story are 18. The setting is senior year at a private school, and all sexual activity is consensual.

Happy Reading!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

## Introduction ##

Nestled in the heart of the English countryside, Saint Augustine's was an all-boys boarding school where boys aged eleven to nineteen called home. Its main building, a magnificent centuries-old stone structure reminiscent of a classic English manor house, was adorned with intricate Gothic and Tudor architectural elements -- pointed arches, leaded windows, and decorative stonework.

Connected to the main school building, were several other buildings.

The dormitories were housed in four separate buildings. While slightly newer than the original building, they echoed the main building's charm and were distinctive in their own right. Two of the dormitories were allocated to the under eighteens, while the other two were dedicated to the senior residents.

The chapel, a venerable stone structure, stood as a testament to the school's heritage. Its weathered facade hinted at years of history, and the old chapel bell continued to ring out to this day, signalling the end of each class.

Saint Augustine's was also renowned for its sporting prowess and boasted expansive and meticulously maintained sports fields.

This historic institution was also the long-term residence of a one Thomas Bates. Enrolled at Saint Augustine's at the tender age of eleven, Thomas, now eighteen, had come to know the lay of the land exceptionally well. He considered himself to be a bit of a rogue, resourceful and the kind of person who knew how to acquire things, albeit at a price, and the price wasn't always money.

## Thomas ##

"Come on Thomas, this was only meant to be a quickie."

"Don't rush me, Josh," I said furiously hammering away behind him.

The sound of our bodies clashing against each other, becoming more and more audible in the quiet of the storage room.

"Ssh! Stop for a minute. I hear someone coming."

"Well it's not going to be me, if you keep interrupting," I said, scolding him.

Reluctantly, I paused for a moment; my hard cock sandwiched between Josh's ample ass cheeks. I could feel his sphincter tighten around me.

"It's okay, they're gone. Carry on."

I continued to pound away, sliding in and out of him at pace.

"I'm close," I muttered, in between laboured breaths.

I felt the tremor in my legs and then it happened. I blew my load in his ass letting out a loud groan as I came.

I waited a moment for it all to come out, before pulling out and promptly lifting up my underwear and tucking my shirt back into my trousers and tidying myself up.

"Thanks Josh, just what I needed."

Josh pulled up his underwear and trousers and turned to face me.

"Ahem!" He coughed.

"Oh right, I nearly forgot," I said absentmindedly.

I rummaged in my trouser pocket and pulled out a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

Josh held out his hand expectantly.

"Come on man, a deal is a deal. I let you ride the Josh express and in return you give me Ryan's phone number."

Like me, Josh had been at the school for a long time, and just so happened to have a major crush on a fellow student named Ryan, who resided in one of the other dorms, separate to ours.

Fortunately for Josh, I just happened to have Ryan's phone number and Josh made the foolish mistake of openly declaring he would do anything to get it.

I held the paper in my hand and raised it in the air teasingly. Josh tried to jump up and snatch it out of my hand, but being much shorter than me, he failed miserably.

"Dude, not fair. Hurry up, I need the toilet, I can feel your stuff coming out of me."

"Fine," I eventually relented.

"Here, but if he doesn't want to speak to you that's on you."

"Yes, yes. Now gimme."

I placed the paper in his hand.

"Now, wait five minutes before following me out."

Josh nodded, not really paying attention to me anymore, too busy coveting his prize.

I opened the old storeroom door and carefully popped my head out, looking up and down the corridor. The coast was clear, so I left Josh with his prize and walked down the corridor back to the classroom.

As I opened the door, all eyes fell to me as I snaked my way through the narrow lanes in between the columns of wooden desks, before sitting down at my seat.

We were in the middle of a calculus lesson, a subject I abhorred.

I had hoped to simply sit back down with no fuss, but Professor Elliot had other ideas.

"Master Bates," he called out.

Sniggering could be heard as soon as he said it. I wished, that after all these years, the teachers would stop calling me that, but no such luck.

"You've been gone for fifteen minutes, may I suggest perhaps, increasing your fibre intake," Mr Elliot said scoffing at his own joke and giving me a very wry smile.

More sniggering could be heard again at Professor Elliots attempt to embarrass me in front of my peers.

"Sorry Sir, I got stuck behind someone on the way back," I replied, smiling at my own little joke.

Running into Josh on the way to the toilets, was a much-welcomed diversion. I, someone who was perpetually horny, knew I had something he wanted, and my horniness dictated exactly what my price would be.

Being in an all-boys school was difficult, we were teenagers, we were horny and due to the lack of access to the opposite sex, we had to find creative ways of sating our primal urges, gay or straight anything is fair game in this school.

The sound of the old chapel bell rang out, echoing throughout the school.

"Class dismissed," Professor Elliot declared upon hearing it.

As we all rose from our desks to leave, the classroom door opened and in came the headmaster of Saint Augustine himself Mr Griffiths.

"Afternoon all, before you all leave for your next lesson. I want to quickly introduce the class to its newest member," he said with an air of authority.

He stepped aside to reveal the person hidden behind him, who then stepped forward.

"This is Ethan Turner," the headmaster announced, resting his thick hand on the boy's shoulder as he stood beside him.

The class all stared at him. He was skinny, around 6 feet tall, with thick wavy black hair, brown eyes and a dimpled chin.

"Could I get a volunteer to show Master Turner around please and show him the lay of the land."

The class response was complete silence and there was a complete absence of volunteers, prompting Professor Elliot to intervene.

"May I recommend Master Bates, Sir; he certainly spends enough time out of class than he does in, so who better to give him the grand tour."

"How about it, Bates?" The headmaster said.

The last thing I needed right now was to be a tour guide or someone's baby sitter, but it didn't look like I had much of a choice.

"Very well, Sir, I'll show him around," I said less than energetically.

"Good lad!"

The head master swiftly turned and left Ethan standing in the doorway. As soon as he left, the class surged towards Ethan, pushing him aside, so they could get to the next lesson.

Once the classroom emptied, only Ethan, Professor Elliot, and I remained.

"Come on then," I said sighing.

"Oh, and thank you for volunteering me, Sir," I said to Professor Elliot, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He responded by giving me that wry little smile again. If I don't know better, I'd swear the guy didn't like me.

Ethan and I left the classroom and headed down the corridor to our next lesson.

"Hi, I'm Ethan," he said nervously introducing himself.

"Yeah, I know," I said brashly.

"Sorry, of course you do," Ethan said apologetically.

I realised I was taking my frustrations out on him, which wasn't really fair of me.

"Sorry Ethan, my name is Thomas. If you ever need anything, I'm your man."

"Thanks, so where are we going?"

"P.E, it's rugby practice today. I hope you brought your kit otherwise you'll be doing it in your jockeys."

"Wait, what?" He replied, his face stricken with panic as he realised he had none.

"I'm kidding. Geez, your face man."

When we finally reached the changing rooms, a lot of the other lads were in various stages of undress as they changed into their kit.

I dropped my book bag onto one of the wooden benches that hugged the walls of the room and went over to the shelving unit in the corner, where they kept the shorts and shirts.

I quickly looked Ethan up and down and grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt that I thought would fit him.

"Here, try these," I said tossing him the clothes.

We started to get undressed, and as we did, I noticed one or two sets of eyes watching Ethan, eyeing up the fresh meat as it were.

He was in good shape, thin, but with a nice set of arms, chest and abs. I certainly wouldn't kick him out of my bunk that's for sure.

Once everyone had changed, we all jogged out to the rugby pitch, where the coach was waiting. He divided us up into two teams and we took up our positions.

No sooner had we kicked off, the heavens opened, and heavy rain began to fall. The coach wasn't bothered by this, and encouraged us to play on, yelling at us that a bit of rain never hurt anyone.

As we played our game, we all gradually got wetter and wetter, and most of us were covered head to toe in mud from all the tackling and scrums. By the end of the match, there wasn't a clean person between us.

"Right boys, hit the showers," the coach yelled across the pitch and blew his whistle.

We slowly trudged back into the changing room and began peeling the wet, muddy clothes off ourselves and throwing them into the dirty clothes trolley.

One by one we entered into the shower area, which was now showing its age, with its dirty cracked tiles and rusty pipes. Many of the showers didn't work, meaning a few of us had to huddle beneath one.

Needless to say, there was a lot of pushing and man handling to get under the hot water. It was also the perfect opportunity for some of the boys to get some 'hands' on time with each other.

As naked bodies were touched, erections were springing up like wildflowers. Some boys needed to work off some of their excess adrenaline. It was a common sight in the showers, to see a mix of sexual activity going on. There were reach arounds, helping hands and solo efforts all happening at once.

"I hope you're not a prude, Ethan," I said looking over my shoulder and squeezing in between two boys vying for the hot water.

"Umm, no," he replied, his eyes scanning all the naked bodies before him and pushing his way next to me, so our wet bodies were now touching.

"Watch out, this lot can get a bit handsy," I joked.

"I can see that," he replied as he watched the two people in front of him jerk each other off.

"Well, you know what they say, when in Rome. How about it Ethan, you up for a tug?"

Ethan looked at me, and then down at my semi-erect cock. Nervously, he reached out his hand and wrapped it around my cock and started to jerk it. I reciprocated and touched him, his hardening cock filling my hand.

I watched Ethan's face as he looked around at all the hard dicks being milked around him. I could feel his excitement growing in my hands.

It wasn't long before the chorus of climaxes came. Moans and groans could be heard as ropes of cum shot down the drain from all angles. When each boy came, they left the shower area to go get changed, until it was just Ethan and I.

My arm was beginning to ache, but there was no sign of Ethan letting up. I looked at him and he looked at me. His nervousness had passed and was replaced with a steely look of determination. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was making this a competition.

Okay, I thought. I'll play your game. Our hands gripped tighter on each other's respective cocks, and we jerked faster. I could see Ethans jaw clench, he must be close now, surely.

Some of the other boys noticed what was happening and began crowding around us, watching as we yanked on each others pricks.

The whispers of a 'wank off' quickly spread through the changing room.

Our assembling audience started cheering, as Ethan and I locked ourselves in a battle of stamina, who would cum first, it was anyone's guess.

We changed our stance, so we were now facing each other, our free arm grabbing each other's shoulder.

As if in slow motion, I watched as Ethan's face changed, his hardened look of determination, morphed into his climax face as he couldn't hold back any longer. I felt the warm hits of his ejaculate hit my leg.

Realising that I had won, I let go, returning his shots with mine, coating his lower abdomen.

I grabbed Ethan's arm and held it up high as the other boys cheered. He proved to be a most worthy opponent.

"Nicely played, Ethan. I'm impressed."

"Thanks, I've never jerked someone else off before."

The crowd dispersed and we washed away the results of the contest clinging to our bodies.

After leaving the showers, we started to dry ourselves off with towels taken from a trolley outside of the shower area.

"So, are all showers like that?" Ethan asked.

"Pretty much, you'll find us seniors are a randy bunch." I joked.

We got dressed and left the changing rooms. The school day had now officially ended, so Ethan and I could take our time, and I made good on my promise to give him a guided tour of the school.

We walked and talked, I showed him where all the classrooms were, the store room in case he needed some sneaky one on one time during lessons, and finally ended with a tour of our dormitory.

The dormitory unfolded as a spacious expanse; housing orderly rows of robust wooden bunk beds set upon a weathered parquet floor. Between each bunk stood a chest of drawers, where clothes and personal belongings could be stored.

Some of the beds were occupied, boys listening to music on their headphones or reading a book.

We continued to walk past row after row until we reached my bunk.

"Well, this is me, there's a free one opposite, if you want it."

"Thanks."

Ethan dropped his school bag by the vacant bunk, then sat down on his new bed, while I leaned against the bunk bed frame.

"Oh, one more thing. I hope you're not too precious about privacy, because there is none in here."

"Thanks for the heads up."

"Well, I'll leave you to get settled in, I'll catch you later."

"Sure, thanks again for the tour," Ethan replied, looking around solemnly at what would now be his new home.

There was always that look of sadness, a look I had seen many times before, when that realisation kicks in that this is your life now.

I left Ethan and went for one of my walkabouts, when I ran into Josh in the corridor outside the dorm.

"Oh hey, Josh, did you call him yet?"

"No, not yet. I don't know what to say. I thought it would be easier to say it over the phone than in person, you know, hence wanting his number."

"Here, give me your phone."

Josh, put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his phone.

I took it off him and opened his messaging app.

I quickly composed a message and sent it. A few seconds later his phone chimed and there was an instant reply back.

"What does it say?" Josh asked eagerly.

"He wants to meet up."

"He does, really?"

Josh's eyes lit up.

"What did you say in your message?"

"Oh, I just said you had the tightest ass in school, and you give head with the force of an industrial vacuum cleaner, and he'd be a fool not to try it."

"What!" Josh cried out, alarmed.

"Josh, I'm joking. I just said hello and that you got his number from me and if he's interested in meeting up."

I handed the phone back to him.

"Look, the lines of communication are open, you just need to pick a time and a place."

"Thanks, man. I owe you one."

I left Josh staring at his phone and walked away. Another favour accrued I thought to myself.

Dinner time would be soon, leaving me just enough time to have a sneaky cigarette. I made my way out of the dorm block and headed towards the old chapel. No one ever went to the chapel, it was old, it was dark and generally a scary place to be, but it didn't bother me though. It was one of the few places at school where you could be alone for more than five minutes.

The seniors would freak out the first years, by telling them stories that all the previous head masters were buried under the chapel, and at night they rose up and roamed the hallways after dark, tormenting any boys not in their beds. The benefit of this being, that seniors could sneak around at night and not be seen.

As I continued my way to the chapel, you could see the building transform, almost like a walk-through time. While the dorms weren't exactly state of the art, they were in comparison to the older elements of the school. It gradually got colder the closer I got to the chapel, due to the absence of any modern central heating.

Reaching the chapel, I pushed open the heavy oak doors and proceeded down a stone corridor. There was an old unused storage room up ahead, with a window that made it easier to smoke inside without being detected.

My footsteps echoed as I walked the stone corridor. It always amazed me to think, how many people through the ages must have done the same and walked this exact path in this centuries old chapel.

Curiously, as I ventured deeper into the chapel the sound of my footsteps began to double up. Initially, I thought it was just the echo, but now I was convinced someone else was down here with me.

I picked up my pace to the dark storage room, closing the door behind me, and hid in the corner behind the door. With my back up against the wall, I waited for a moment, to see if my follower would enter, thus confirming my suspicions that someone was indeed following me.

I held my breath as the door slowly opened and someone came in, I sprang from my hiding spot, grabbing them by the neck and pushed them against the wall.

"Wait! don't hurt me," The boys voice cried out.

His voice sounded familiar. I fished out my lighter from my pocket and flicked it on.

"Ethan?" I said, surprised to see him.

"What are you doing here? And why are you following me?" I demanded to know.

"I, I, didn't know what else to do back at the dorm after you left."

"So, you decided to what? Follow me."

"You're the only one I really know at this place, and some of the boys in the dorm, well they wouldn't stop staring at me."

"Fresh meat," I muttered under my breath.

"Huh," Ethan replied.

"Never mind."

"I'll go away if you want me too."

I relaxed my grip, before letting go completely.

I took a deep breath.

"No, it's fine. Just don't do it again."

"I won't, I promise."

I turned away from him and walked over to a nearby shelf, which housed a few large candles amongst other things. Grabbing one, I used my lighter again and lit the wick. The soft glow of the candlelight illuminated the room and shadows danced on the walls.

There was an old desk chair near the window, that I'd usually sit on when having a smoke. I opened the window slightly and sat down, digging my hand in to my pocket and pulling out a squashed carton of cigarettes.

I selected one from the box, placed it between my lips, and ignited it with a flicker of flame. Inhaling deeply, I savoured the rich smoke before exhaling it towards the open window.

I stared at Ethan, who was busy rearranging his uniform after I had ruffled it up.

"So, Ethan, what's your story then?"

"My story?"

"Yeah, how'd you end up in this place?" I asked, taking another drag, popping my lips and blowing out smoke rings.

"Same as everyones, I guess. My dad got a new job in the city, with more money and thought I'd benefit from a private education and my mom, well I guess my mom was just to busy thinking about herself to want to keep me around."