The boys of Saint Augustine’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Herpes, huh?" Ethan said, taking a drag on his cigarette.

I smiled back at him.

"It worked, didn't it?"

"But Herpes, really?"

I laughed out loud.

"Yeah, Herpes."

Ethan started to laugh, and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

When we eventually calmed down, the conversation suddenly became serious.

"Look, thanks for saving my ass back there, like literally saving my ass."

"Well, we made a deal, right," I replied, blowing smoke towards the open window.

"Yeah, and you came through big time."

"I'm just glad it worked out."

"And I haven't forgotten our arrangement, I'm a man of my word."

Ethan stubbed out his cigarette and proceeded to remove his school blazer and place it on a nearby shelf.

He began to undo each of his shirt buttons, one by one.

"Look, Ethan, you don't have to do this right now. We can sort this out another time if you want."

"I want to do this," he replied opening his shirt, and removing it.

I sat upright on my chair. The soft light accentuated his exposed chest, while the cold chill from the open window hardened his nipples.

He cast his shirt aside and moved onto his trousers. I watched with intent as he undid his button and pulled down his zipper, before lifting his leg pulling at the bottom of each cuff to remove his trousers.

I found myself aroused by his display. I stubbed the cigarette into the wall and flicked it out of the window, all the while watching him undress.

He pulled down his underwear, leaving him nude but for a pair of black socks.

He walked towards me, his cock gently swaying as he did, then stopped directly in front of me.

"Well, I'm all yours," he said softly.

I looked up at him and back towards his cock.

Normally, I would have jumped at the chance, but there was a certain innocence to Ethan, that made me want to care for him.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I'd understand if you didn't, you've been through a lot these past two days."

"Yeah, I want to do this," he said nodding his head.

I leant forward and kissed him gently on his cock. It twitched as a result and I watched as it began to grow bigger, his foreskin slowly retracting backwards, exposing his purple head.

I held his hardening dick on the palm of my open hand and kissed the head this time.

Typically, I would have been the one receiving the special treatment, but my softer side was getting the better of me. It's not every day someone offers themselves so completely to you. I wanted to take my time and savour the experience.

I took Ethan's now fully erect cock in my mouth and gently sucked on it, patiently working over every groove, every ridge with my tongue.

Ethan moaned softly as I delicately worked his cock. His excitement was getting the better of him and I could taste his leaking precum on the tip of my tongue, leaving a salty sweet after taste.

I jerked him slowly and sucked on his head, but his leg soon began to tremble and I stopped, knowing he was close.

I pushed him back, so I could stand up. He stared at me and I stared back into those brown eyes of his.

Ethan reached down to my waist, and unbuttoned my trousers, before slipping his hand in to my underwear.

His warm hand cupped my cock, and he stroked it as it rapidly got hard.

I found myself being drawn closer to him, I couldn't say why and it was not something I had ever experienced before.

Before I knew it, my lips had touched his and we kissed, all the while his hand jerking me off. I stopped his hand, and he helped me remove my blazer, dropping it on the chair.

He began to undo my shirt buttons, and as he opened my shirt, he kissed my chest. I felt a wave of electricity wash over me.

Ethan peeled off my shirt and placed his hands on my chest, moving them slowly down my body, until they reached my waist, where he continued to undo my trousers.

My trousers dropped to the floor and Ethan tugged at my boxers, pulling them as far down as my knees and freeing my now engorged cock.

I reached down between us, grabbing both our cocks with one hand and began jerking then against each other.

Ethan closed his eyes and bit his lower lip; I could feel my heart racing.

This didn't seem real some how. I had never experienced anything like this. Sure, I had fucked a few boys and had them do stuff to me, but not like this. This was different, did I like Ethan? Like, like him.

I kissed him on the side of his neck and slowly worked my way up to his face, along his cheek and finally his mouth again.

I slipped my tongue in to his mouth and he did the same to mine, where they clashed against other.

After a moment, I stopped jerking us both. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my trousers and underwear, so I mirrored Ethan, both naked, with only our socks to protect us from the cold stone floor.

I placed my hands on the side of his arms and turned him around, so he faced away from me. I moved closer to him, my cock resting on the cleft of his ass. I kissed his neck again, where his shoulders hunched up for a moment before relaxing again.

Continuing, I slid my arms between his, and caressed his chest, pinching his erect nipples, before tracing his stomach muscles with a finger, before reaching his waiting cock. I gripped a hold of it with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

I tugged on his cock, squeezing it tightly, before proceeding to jerk him off. I started to go faster and could hear his breathing rate increasing. I knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

Faster and faster, I went, until he let out a loud cry, a noise that echoed around the stone room.

"Aaahh, aaahh, mmmm!" He cried out, unable to suppress the noise.

His body bucked back against mine as he came. I kept going, until he couldn't handle anymore and begged me to stop.

I let go and he turned around, he grabbed the side of my face and pulled me close for a very passionate kiss, as he pulled away, he bit my bottom lip and as he released it, he gave me a devilish smile.

Not finished there, he quickly dropped to his knees and took me in his mouth. I tilted my head back and let out a moan as his warm mouth covered my cock.

Fuck, this was so good, quite possibly the best I had ever felt. I combed my fingers through his wavy hair as his tongue swirled around the head of my cock. I wanted to fuck him so badly at this point.

I pulled his head back to stop him and he looked up at me. I gave him a look that he knew meant it was time. I helped him back up on to his feet.

My cock ached with anticipation.

"You ready?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Just put your hands against the wall, like this, yeah and just push your backside out."

I demonstrated for him, so he could see.

He copied what I did, and I walked behind him, positioning myself.

"Just try and relax okay."

I slid my hand from his neck, down his spine and on to his ass and between his cheeks. Finding his entrance, my finger danced around it, teasing him. His body twitched, and when I pressed my thumb inside him, his whole body tensed up.

"Just relax."

I continued to probe his ass with my thumb, before switching it to my index finger and then adding my middle finger too, stretching his hole as gently as I could.

When I felt he was ready, I withdrew and gripped my cock, sliding it down between his taut buttocks.

In the absence of any lube, I spat down on my cock and rubbed it along his entrance.

I pushed forward. The head of my cock eager to get inside of him. Ethan let out a cry of pain, his hands clenched into fists against the wall as he tried to cope with the pain of having his sphincter stretched by my cock.

I gave him a moment, before pushing again. The head of my cock eventually pushing through, his muscles contracted, squeezing me tightly with a vice like grip.

I had to keep going, otherwise he'd push me out. I pushed again; this time harder.

Ethan grunted loudly, almost crying this time.

"It's okay, I'm nearly there, just try and relax okay," I said, trying to reassure him.

Like a dam that had given way, the resistance eased and I slid in deeper, my body now flush against his. I held myself inside him for a moment, letting his body adapt to my girth.

I gently pulled back, before pushing in again, Ethan seeming to cope better this time, so I continued.

Grabbing on to his narrow hips, I pulled him closer, burying myself deeper into him. A moan followed my every thrust, as I steadily built up a rhythm.

What began slowly, was soon a consistent clap as our bodies clashed against each others.

I could feel my orgasm rising, faster and faster, I bucked. My hands moving from his hips, up his back and onto his shoulders.

Ethan arched his back, as I continued to plough into him, the immense pleasure steadily building and building, my heart beating faster and faster, my legs shaking uncontrollably and then, with one final push, driving into him as deep as I could possibly go. I came inside of him, groaning loudly as I emptied everything I had inside of him. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced and just like that it was over, I had taken his virginity.

What started as payment for services rendered, became so much more and I'd only known him for less than two days.

I collapsed behind him, resting my cheek on his back for a second.

As I felt my dick soften, I pulled out of him.

Ethan turned around and we looked at each other, where he just smiled at me.

"So, that was something."

"Yeah," I replied.

"You kissed me."

"And you kissed me back."

"I've never kissed a another guy before."

"Me either."

"Really? I thought you said you fucked a lot of guys."

"I have, but I don't kiss them, I just fuck them."

"So why did you kiss me?"

"I don't know." I replied shrugging my shoulders, giving him the typical male teenager response.

"Hmm."

"Hmm, what?"

"I think you like me, Thomas," Ethan declared.

To agree with Ethan, was to admit a vulnerability and this wasn't something I could handle. I immediately became defensive and my walls shot up.

"It was just sex, Ethan. I fucked you, that was it," I replied, trying to hide my growing feelings for him.

"Oh," Ethan said dejectedly.

"We barely know each other, you've been here, what two days and you think I'm suddenly in love with you, dude!"

The smile had faded from his face.

"I didn't say love, I said like, okay!"

"Tomatoe, tomato."

Ethan, now upset, started grabbing his clothes off the floor and putting them on again.

"Jesus, Thomas. Why do you have to be such a dick."

"What have I done?" I said all defensively.

"You're the one, who's got the wrong idea here, not me," I continued.

"Just... just don't, okay."

"Christ, if I knew you were going to get all crazy like this, I wouldn't have fucked you."

"Fuck you, Thomas. Fuck you."

Ethan's eyes were moist, and I could see a tear forming. I had definitely gone too far. He put his blazer on over his undone shirt and left, slamming the door behind him.

I stood there naked and alone, wondering what the fuck I had just done. Why couldn't I have just said yes, I like you. What was so wrong with that? Why did I take it as if I was being accused of something and get all defensive.

I scooped up my trousers from the floor and took out my cigarettes and lighter from my pockets and lit one up.

I took a long drag and exhaled.

"Fuck!" I cried out.

For all the years I had been here, I had never liked any one, the people in my life were a means to an end. They wanted something from me, I took something from them. That's how it worked, that's how it always worked.

"Fuck!" I cried out again.

Why was I getting so worked up about this. He was just another fuck, just like all the others. The more I thought about it, the more angry I got.

I finished my cigarette and stubbed it out against the wall, then angrily got dressed, muttering incoherently under my breath and left, heading towards the dining hall.

When I joined the queue, I found myself looking around to see if Ethan was here, but there was no sign of him.

After collecting my food, I sat down, realising that I wasn't even hungry. I took a mouthful of food, then pushed the tray away, unable to continue.

I got up and left the dining hall, and headed out. I didn't want to go back to the dorm in case Ethan was there, so I found myself wandering aimlessly around the school. I needed time to clear my head and to calm down.

Before I knew it, it had turned 9PM, and while not late, I knew I had to be back at the dorm. When I returned, I walked past each of the bunks until I reached mine. I glanced across to Ethan's bunk and could see that he was in bed.

I climbed into mine and waited for the lights to automatically switch off at 9:30. I couldn't sleep, finding myself unable to think of anything but Ethan. I had only known the guy for two days, but he had found a way to occupy my constant thoughts.

I felt bad for how I reacted and how I treated Ethan, making him feel like he was just another cheap lay, when in reality, it was so much more.

The hours ticked by as I stared into the darkness. The few torches that were on and the late night 'get togethers' had long passed and there was only silence, every so often interrupted with a loud snore.

I couldn't wait any longer, the only way I knew I'd sleep, is if I apologised to Ethan.

I carefully crept out of bed and snuck over to Ethan's bunk. As I contemplated waking him up, I could hear him talking in his sleep.

"No... no Mark, I don't want to. It's too big, you're hurting me."

He appeared to be having a nightmare, I could see his eyes rapidly moving beneath his eyelids.

"No, no, no," he muttered out.

I nudged his arm gently.

"Ethan, Ethan," I whispered loudly.

His head tossed and turned on his pillow.

"Ethan," I said again, nudging his arm one more time.

"Huh, what," he sleepily replied, slowly opening his eyes.

As I came into focus, the expression on his face changed.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?" He asked, with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about, I'm just another payment fuck, right?"

He turned his head to face away from me.

"Okay, we don't have to talk. I'll talk, you just listen."

Ethan huffed, and I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, okay. I... I didn't mean it to go down like that. I'm just not used to you know..."

"What? being nice," Ethan replied, still looking away from me.

"I'm not used to liking the people I have sex with. I mean like, proper liking you know. It's always been kinda transactional."

"I guess, I have trouble admitting that I like someone, in case they don't like me back. I don't like being that vulnerable."

Ethan turned his head around to face me.

"Well, as you so bluntly put it, we've only known each other for two days, how can you possibly like me."

"While that is true, I've liked what I've seen so far and I'd like to get to know you more if you let me."

"I think we both need to know each other better, don't you?" I added.

The anger started to leave Ethan's voice.

"I guess so," he replied sighing.

"Look, I don't expect forgiveness, but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry I was a dick, and that I do in fact like you."

"Well, I like you too and not just because you saved my ass from the Jones twins."

"Okay," I replied.

"And I accept your apology."

"Thank you. Now where do we go from here?"

A little smile returned to his face.

"Well, we could hug, if you want to."

Ethan opened his blanket, inviting me into his bed.

I climbed in and he wrapped the blanket around me as he put his arm around me.

We nestled closer together.

"So, in the interest of starting a new, my name is Thomas Bates, I'm eighteen and I'm a Leo," I whispered.

Ethan smiled again at my silliness.

"Well, my name is Ethan Turner, I'm also eighteen and I'm a Gemini. It's nice to meet you, Thomas," he replied, whispering back.

We both started to giggle, at the ridiculousness of our conversation.

"Sshh!" I said, putting my finger to my lips, trying to control it, "We'll wake everyone up."

"Sorry, sorry." Ethan replied in a hushed voice.

From that point on, and through out the night we quietly bonded under the covers, getting to know each other properly. Who knows where this will lead, but I'm looking forward to finding out.