All Comments on 'The boys of Saint Augustine’s'

by Secretauthor2021

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 month ago

Really really liked this, and so reminded me of my English public boarding school and all the shenanigans, intrigues & interactions that went on there. I was probably more the Ethan character at school, but I can relate to some of the Tom character too. We had our fair share of Jones twins as well as some particularly hunky hairy older seniors. Rugby types, athletes, gymnasts, artists and swots, but whatever we were, it was always us verses the teachers!

46204_zipper46204_zipperabout 1 month ago

Ethan's vulnerability and willingness to surrender to Tom was very exciting.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

This was excellent, so well written and described that it brought back long forgotten memories of the fear I had when my parents would threaten to send me to military school after doing something particularly bad. At the time, barely in my teens, shy and unworldly, I was sure being sent there would mean be physically and sexually assaulted by guys just like the Jones'. The reality was probably far different than my imaginings. But the threat was enough and had the desired result just like Thomas' story about Ethan having Herpes did here, saving him from being repeatedly assaulted by the Jones boys.

1nightdare1nightdareabout 1 month ago

I thought this story was great, I like how you were able to show each persons feelings and I felt like i could feel the emotions of each guy and that was very powerful. Please write more about these two young men and give us all the emotions that are going through. This was were first story i have read and I will be reading more.

Secretauthor2021Secretauthor2021about 1 month agoAuthor

I was thinking of making this a series of tales from the perspective of different characters at the school. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The dynamics of this storyline and its' characters draws me back to it repeatedly.

Ethan's vulnerability trusted to the hands of Thomas: a typical teenage dominant male was a fascinating journey.

It could have derailed in so many ways but it was a thing of beauty that it got back on track, in the end.

BeNice2BeNice215 days ago

The dynamics of this storyline and its' characters draws me back to it repeatedly.

Ethan's vulnerability trusted to the hands of Thomas: a typical teenage dominant male was a fascinating journey.

It could have derailed in so many ways but it was a thing of beauty that it got back on track, in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretauthor2021@Secretauthor2021
Made it to 25 published stories, who’d have thought it. I just want to thank all you readers, for all the high ratings, all your wonderful comments and all the private messages I’ve received about how much you like my stories. I’ll do my best to keep writing stories, gay or s...