The BP Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Playing with their plugs and each other.
1.8k words
4.58
7.4k
14
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers

Rhonda and Helen lay quietly in the afterglow, recovering from the explosive orgasmic pleasure. Helen had never felt such a lust-fired boost, she realized that her orgasms had started to become less exciting, almost like a slightly joyous, rubbery spasm. This had blown away the idea that orgasm was supposed to be less intense as she got older.

She realized that Rhonda had a hand on her upper thigh, it was not grabby or groping, just lightly gripping, and she felt a decided tingling, the feeling of another person's hand so close to her sex. Her best friend, no less, and then she saw Rhonda's face just above hers.

"So, what do you think sweetie?"

"It sure opened my eyes, my orgasms were becoming less of a thing and more of a chore."

"No more boring orgasms for us," Rhonda purred, and her face came down, and her lips touched Helen's. Helen was startled, then started to feel the warm press against her lips. Mmmmm, that was nice, and Rhonda held it just long enough, more than a friendship kiss, just a promise of more to come if she was interested.

When Rhonda pulled back, her face was flushed, and she said, "Now, let's get up and get dressed, we are going to leave our sexy plugs in place, and let's go out for coffee. It feels so sexy and so naughty, walking around in public, with our sexy self-pleasuring toys hidden underneath our clothes."

They got up and Helen had only taken a few steps when she cooed, "Oooooh, I can feel my plug swirling around my asshole, that feels so amazing."

Rhonda smiled, and replied, "I know the feeling, god what pleasure it gives me."

Walking the few blocks to the coffee shop was an exercise in eroticism. God, the thought of them heated up with lust, trying to appear normal, was like nothing else. Walking around, both of them feeling the fullness of their butt plugs stuffed securely between their cheeks, keeping the tight starfishes pried open, was erotic beyond measure. Every step made their bodies tingle.

When they got their coffee and took a table, Helen couldn't help squirming her ass around, fuck, it felt so good. Rhonda smiled, and she gave her ass a few good wiggles against her chair also, reveling the packed feeling.

As they sipped their coffee, Rhonda told Helen about how she felt her life was missing a crucial part of her sexuality. She had decided to try and remedy that, and her butt plug had supercharged that need, Helen listened raptly as Rhonda told her about how lust-driven she had become, and had wantonly pleasured herself after her outings.

"After that, I hit on the idea of forming a club of like-minded ladies, I call it The BP club. I wanted to ask you first, I had a feeling you would be receptive to the idea, so I ordered another plug, just in case you were as interested as I hoped you be. So, we are now the charter members of the BP club!"

Helen was excited, and she asked, "Can I bring in another member? I think my college friend, Ashley James, would be up for some hot, sexy fun. A couple of months ago, we were on a skiing trip, we got snowbound in the cabin we had rented, and once a fire was going in the fireplace, she seduced me!"

Rhonda listened raptly, as Helen related the story.

"Being divorced for 5 years, with a couple of kids to raise, really crimped my sex life. So, when the kids encouraged me to take a week off, go skiing, get a break, I was ready for it. Ashley loves to ski, so I thought it would be great to take her with me. Once we got there, we got a lot of snow, and most of the time we were together we skied during the day and relaxed in the evening."

"That first night, oh god, it was so nice. We got into the wine, and after a couple of glasses, she slid in next to me, tilting my head towards her, and the warm press of her lips made me virtually melt into her arms. It took seconds before were naked and eager for action. We went to a 69, mmmmm, the feeling of her nude body under me, her tongue was buried in my pussy while Ashley's smooth, tanned thighs were spreading wide for my tongue, the pink lips of her cunt spread open to welcome my mouth."

Rhonda squirmed in her seat, god, the image was hot, more than that, it made her body burn with lust.

Helen continued, "It was like heaven, the rich, lush feel of Ashley's body, the soft, smooth taste of her flesh. She was so skilled at oral pleasure, coaxing my clit to rise up for the thick, hot lap of her tongue against my clit while I was bringing her off with my mouth, the feel and taste of her coming in my mouth, how she shuddered and dug her nails into my flesh and pressed her cunt against my face, bathing me in the juices of her orgasmic rush, hearing her loud moans of pleasure as I licked her to orgasm after orgasm."

Helen was breathing heavily, her voice became a husky purr, as she cooed, "I am so wound up, I feel like I'm going to explode. Let's go to my house, and let me show you what two women can do to bring such pleasure to each other. Does that sound good sweetie?"

Rhonda was just as charged up, she said, "Yes, oh god yes, take me home and show me."

*****

Once in Helen's bedroom, the two ladies quickly got naked, and their mouths came together, bodies holding each other as they tumbled to the bed. Helen gently rolled Rhonda onto her back and Rhonda felt her pulse speed up as Helen took to the classic 69 position. Rhonda had only a few brief forays into lady loving, which had been 21 years ago with a like-minded classmate just after graduating from high school. The sweet sessions had been so few before she had to leave and go off to college.

She was spellbound as Helen's beautiful sex was hovering just above her face. Helen liked the bald pussy lips look, as Rhonda saw them shaved clean, with a light tuft of her strawberry blonde curls in a neat triangle-shaped just above her opening. It was just like her own style, except for the lighter blond color, Rhonda's was an exact copy.

She heard Helen coo, "Mmmmm, so sexy, so nice and bare, I love licking a bald pussy."

The heat from between Helen's legs warmed Rhonda's face. She smelled the scent of Helen's arousal, hot and musky, and it made her dizzy with desire. Everything was dewy wet. She watched, fascinated, as Helen's hot crimson love flesh hovered above her. She could feel Helen's tongue stroking gently at the folds of her pussy. Oh god, that felt so nice, and she couldn't wait to taste Alissa.

She ran her finger along Helen's pink trail, hearing her soft moan as her finger slid inside her hot tunnel again. Her tongue quickly followed, sliding along Helen's luscious pink inner lips. Once Rhonda got a taste of Helen's musky sap, she couldn't stop. Rhonda pulled Helen's pussy against her face, and she ate her best friend ravenously, her tongue dipping deep into Helen's fiery center, licking her as her sweet juice bathed Rhonda's searching tongue.

Beneath her, Helen was reveling in the taste of Rhonda's nectar, she'd been wanting to do this for so long, and now she gave free rein to her long-held desires. Rhonda's moans and cries were like music to her ears as she bathed Rhonda's clit in a wet heaven of sucking, licking, and tonguing.

Rhonda let out a long moan as she felt her plug being pulled from her ass, just to have it pushed back in. Helen repeated the exciting buggering motion, and Helen's cries of pleasure joined in as Rhonda wanted to give Helen the same pleasure, pulling her plug until it was almost out, then pushing back in again.

Helen's scream of sexual pleasure was muffled by Rhonda's cunt as she felt the explosive force, god, the feeling of her ass clenching and unclenching on her plug was beyond fucking amazing, she felt her cunt squirting, aware that Rhonda was getting a face full of her juices, and it just drove her on.

The feel of Helen cumming all over her face pushed Rhonda over, and her muffled cries of pleasure joined in, and she felt her juices pouring, filling her best friend's eager mouth. Just like every orgasm with her butt plug, she rode that amazing giddy high, her ass spasming around that pleasing fullness.

*****

After basking in the afterglow, Helen led Rhonda to the bathroom, and in the shower, they removed each other's plug. Both of them let out soft coos as their asshole puckered up tight, and the plugs were perched on the shower caddy shelf to get washed off. Lots of thick soapsuds were lathered onto their asses, and softly stroking fingers gently washed their assholes, rinsing away the lubricant, then sprayed down with the handheld shower attachment.

Helen wanted to do what Rhonda had done for her, and she purred, "Bend forward a bit sweetie."

When Rhonda did so, Helen was quickly on her knees, gently parting her cheeks, mmmmmmm, there it was, she saw the tight pink pucker of Rhonda's asshole, all ready for a good, long licking. She'd never tried it before, but it looked so enticing, Rhonda had done it to her, and she wanted to reciprocate.

She cooed, "You did it for me, now it's your turn, enjoy this baby."

When Rhonda felt the gentle lap of Helen's tongue around her starfish, she moaned deep and low. This was the first time she had ever had analingus done to her, Holy damn, the feelings were nothing short of spectacular, her tight little asshole was such a sensitive spot, and it sent sparks of lust shooting through her.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhh, yessssss, more."

Helen's naked body nuzzled warmly between the spread of Rhonda's ass cheeks. With gentle, continuous licks, Helen worked on making Rhonda's asshole loosen up, and when it gave way, Helen's tongue dipped in, swirling her tongue around the tight grip of Rhonda's tight little asshole.

Rhonda was balanced on the edge, and when Helen powered 2 fingers into her lust-inflamed cunt, power fucking the wet heat, Rhonda howled out, her body shaking and gasping with pleasure, her pussy covering Helen's hand with a gush of juices as Helen took her over.

*****

Once they were out of the shower, Rhonda realized with a pang that she had to get home and make dinner for her son and daughter. She hated to part, but Helen understood.

At the door, she gave Rhonda a tongue-twirling liss and cooed, "Come back tonight, and I'll show you what else Ashley and I did."

groomleader
groomleader
2,840 Followers