The Braless Wonder

Story Info
Vickie attracts more attention than she bargained for.
4.3k words
4.38
32.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickie2
Vickie2
103 Followers

All characters are 18+ if their age is not expressly stated.

______________________

The Braless Wonder

I rushed into the changing room after punching the clock. I'd just gotten off the bus, late yet again.

Fucking bus service... Same train... Every day, same train... I swear that Engineer hates me... He'll block the whole road off and go for coffee or something... If I get fired, I swear I'm going to egg his train. I complained to myself.

I was struggling to catch my breath, huffing and puffing. I removed my windbreaker and hung it in my locker before retrieving my smock from its hook. I put my arm inside the sleeve, did a pirouette, and clanged the metal door shut. I was fumbling around for the other armhole before I realized that it was inside out.

Fucking shit! Gremlins... There's gotta be Gremlins that come out every night and mess with my shit, tie my stuff in knots, tangle everything up just to watch me squirm... steal my pens, squish my lunch!

It was at that moment that I realized that the chatter in the lunchroom next to me had stopped. An audience of warehousemen sat there, watching me wriggle around like Harry Houdini trying to get into my work gear.

My nipples stood out from the fabric of my white button-down blouse, and my pert breasts jiggled as I fumbled and slid my way into my work attire. I never liked to wear bras, and I was used to the odd looks I got. Bras are uncomfortable. I rarely wear them because they pinch and bind, and I spend half of my day pulling them down. Maybe I enjoyed the attention, but that's beside the point.

My tight blouse highlighted the fullness of my little breasts, and I could feel my nipples protruding through the thin, white cotton fabric. A chill raced down my spine, causing me to shiver, which in turn, made my unrestrained breasts wiggle.

I ignored the men sitting at the table, trying to appear confident despite my nerves. All eyes were on me, and I almost heard the collective gasp that escaped them as they huddled together like a pack of wolves, their eyes fixated.

"Look, look, look..." one of them whispered, his voice barely audible.

"I know, right? Great tits," another replied, his eyes wide with lust. "Someone needs to give the hiring manager a raise."

They were looking at me like I was a party queen, ready to give them a show. And I couldn't help but smile. I looked back at them, and they smiled in return.

"Oh, sweet lord. I have to work out the rest of the day with that image in my head, " he said, sounding desperate.

Another laughed.

"Now's your chance. Go get some," he challenged. "You've been talking about her all morning."

His friend shrugged.

I turned to face them, posing with a hand on my hip.

"Take a picture already!"

"I'm in love!" He pulled out his phone and took a picture. "For when I get home, Sweetheart."

I chuckled and shook my head as I gathered my hair up in a bunch and flipped it over the collar of my uniform. I pulled my smock around my chest, and the trance was broken.

"By the way, Vickie, Tom wants to see you in his office."

The message startled me, and I quickly glanced around for a moment before stepping out of the locker room and rushing down the hall.

When I reached his office door, it was slightly ajar. I knocked gently.

"Entre vous!" A voice called out from the other side.

"Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour..." I replied as I pushed it open slowly, afraid to disturb anything behind it, and found Tom seated behind his desk, his hands folded neatly on top of it as he leaned forward with a deep sigh.

"Comment çe va Monsieur Tom,"

He didn't speak French. He'd throw out the occasional phrase, but he always fell back on English when I replied. I don't know if he thought of himself as charming or worldly, but it was always the same: bonjour and then on to new business.

When I entered the room, he grinned at me, immediately stood up, and shook my hand.

"So... Vickie, tell me, how did your first week go?" he asked, stroking my arm gently.

I nervously folded my arms in front of me.

"Good," I said softly.

"Well then, do you have any questions?" he asked.

"No," I lied, "but thank you."

"Anytime, sweetheart," he smiled.

The last person who called me 'sweetheart' in a professional capacity ended up shoving me against a wall and making a pass at me. It's not that I didn't like the man. But it made me uncomfortable having him talk to me that way.

He raised an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?"

"Uh... no."

"Are you sure?" he asked. His face softened slightly.

"Yeah," I lied again.

I looked around the office to see if anyone else was listening.

"Okay, that's great. I just need you to do some continued education in the training room. Come this way."

With those words, he walked me to a small room adjacent to his office. He opened the door, and we stepped inside. It was a simple, understated room: there was a couch, a few chairs, and a long table with half a dozen computer terminals on it.

"Have a seat."

I did as he instructed.

"Now, if you'd just take off your shirt."

I froze, unsure of what to say. He saw my hesitation and chuckled.

"Oops... did I say that out loud?" He paused as he waited for a reaction.

"Relax! I'm just kidding," but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

He swiveled my chair around and stood beside me. An aroma of Backwoods Cigars and Old Spice Cologne drifted past my nostrils as he reached in front of me to wake the computer up and select the program.

"I just need you to read through this safety module. There'll be a short quiz at the end and you'll need 70% to pass, then you can move on to the next one. I'll wait here in case you need any help," he said as he leaned on the back of my chair, peeking down my blouse.

I sat there quietly for a moment, trying to ignore the voyeur behind me and make sense of what I was reading. I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"You're doing great," he said as I scrolled through the online manual. "You're almost done."

His tone was lighthearted and playful, but the hand made me nervous. As I finished the last page, he leaned in closer to me. My heart started racing. His hand slid off my shoulder and onto my breast. I gasped in surprise.

"Oh, no bra!" he said, "Again!"

"That's quite noticeable. That could be a safety hazard. It would be hard for the guys to focus on their job if they're looking down your top all day, " he explained.

He cupped my breast and fondled my nipple between his fingers. I shuddered.

"Are you a tease? Do you like to tease men or do you like men to tease you? I bet you like this," he whispered in my ear.

What does he want from me? Is that a rhetorical question? Does he have a valid concern? Does he just want a grope? Should I push his hand away? I thought as a thousand scenarios played out in my mind.

A flushing sensation crashed over me in a wave. I kept staring at the screen in front of me. I had been taught to be demure and respectful with people in authority. He reached out and ran his hand along my inner thigh, sending a thrill through me.

"Have you been doing anything naughty in the warehouse that I should be aware of?"

It took me a moment to realize what he meant because I'd only managed to process every other word.

His other hand had made its way down my blouse and he was groping my bare breast. He kissed my neck while he worked his free hand up my skirt. I could feel him run his fingers along my inner thigh and drift lightly over my panties, trying to find my clit.

"You're getting damp... moist. Is it hot in here or is it just you?" he asked. "Why don't you take those off so you can cool down a bit?"

I opened my mouth but no words came out. He worked the tips of his fingers down my panties. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. It was as if all the air had been sucked out of the room. My head was spinning and I was short of breath.

"Are you a good girl, Vickie? I'll bet you're a good girl. You should be good to me. If you're good to me then I'll be better to you," his eyes burning into mine.

"I need something more from you this morning," he said, "let's see what you've got."

My eyes grew wide.

My mind raced. What am I doing? What is he doing?

"I have some nervous tension. I need you to do something. I need you to reach down my pants and give me a handjob, Vickie."

"I don't think we should do that," I replied nervously.

He reached down, removed my glasses, and placed them on the desk.

"Sure we should. This as good a place as any," he insisted.

He took his hand out from under my skirt, stood at attention, and leaned against my arm with his crotch as he continued to tug at my nipple. I could feel his erection through his slacks. He started rubbing himself against my arm and pulling my head into his stomach.

"Do you feel that? That's what you do to me." He said as he rubbed his cock through his pants.

I tried to nudge him away with my forearm, but he held me tightly.

"Let's see if you have any skills that weren't on your resume," he whispered.

He grabbed my wrist, pulled my hand up to his crotch, and started rubbing my hand against his cock. I had never touched a random penis before, and it shocked me when I felt that he was rock-hard. I heard myself moan softly as I stroked him. He held my hand as he fumbled with his zipper.

My hand was trembling as he unzipped his fly and reached inside for his hard cock. As he was pulling it out of his pants, he grabbed me by the wrist and guided my hand up and down his erection. It felt so big for my small hand. I ran my fingers up the shaft to the head of his cock and then curled my hand around his foreskin and pulled down.

"Yesss..." he hissed.

I tugged gently at first, manipulating his foreskin over the head of his cock and down again, then I gripped him with all the strength I could muster. I tugged on him with all the strength I had.

He must have enjoyed it because he moaned once more. His hand came around the back of my head and pulled my face against his crotch while he thrust his hips in time with my stroking motion. He was pushing my hand down as I tugged on his cock. The next thing I knew, his cock was against my lips.

As soon as he touched my lips, I closed my eyes and kissed the head. He was so big and warm. I could feel a wave of heat from his crotch. He wrapped his hands around the back of my head, holding me in place as he thrust his pelvis toward me, rubbing his cock against my lips. I let him guide my face while I slowly kissed and licked his shaft from base to tip. I flicked my tongue across the underside. I pulled his foreskin back over the mushroom head of his cock, causing him to gasp.

"Ohh, that's it. Good girl. That feels so good," he whispered, "Now suck it. Open... open... put it in your mouth."

Before I could react, he shoved himself into my mouth. I gagged at first because he slid his dick in too far. My eyes watered from the pressure. I forced them open and blinked nervously while I watched what he was doing.

My cock sucker personality had taken over, and I couldn't get enough of the salty taste and soft texture of his skin on my tongue. I didn't care if anyone saw me with the Personnel Manager's cock in my mouth. I started sucking him like there was no tomorrow! In fact, I wanted to suck the life right out of him.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head backward, thrusting his hips forward, wiping his cock over my lips and into my mouth. The feeling of being overpowered by this man excited me. My hands were shaking, I couldn't let go. I needed to please him. I needed to make him happy. He shoved his cock into my mouth and I sucked as hard as I could, moving my mouth back and forth over his shaft. I felt the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat as he thrust forward. I started choking and gagging as he fucked me in the mouth. I could taste his pre-cum leaking onto my tongue.

He pulled my head away from his body and looked down at me. His eyes were wild.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Suck that cock you little cunt!" he growled.

I nodded.

He grabbed my head and forced me to look up at him. I had never seen such lust in anyone's eyes before. They seemed to glow like embers.

"Look at me when you suck it," he snarled again.

He grabbed my face in both hands, staring into my eyes.

"Look at me, slut. Don't close your eyes."

He shoved my face back into his crotch. I used both hands to resist the thrashing of his hips. His cock was too big and he was too rough. I opened my mouth wide and moved my head back and forth.

"Suck it!" he ordered. "Make me come!"

I started to gag again, my mouth stuffed with his cock. I backed off and began stroking his shaft with one hand while keeping my lips loosely wrapped around the head of his dick.

I could feel the cool air of the training room engulf my breasts as he undid the buttons on my shirt and he began groping my breasts as he thrust his hips in my face. I looked up into his eyes, trying to find the kindness I'd seen earlier. But now I saw nothing but pure animal lust. My body trembled as I realized what I was doing was wrong.

I could feel his precum on my lips and I turned my head to one side in anticipation. I gave one last full stroke on his cock before he started cumming. I grabbed it with both hands and pushed it aside while he did his best to find my mouth again. Hot jets of semen shot across my face, into my hair, and dribbled onto my breasts. I could hear him grunting like a little pig as he came. The feeling of shame and humiliation was overwhelming but it was strangely arousing to know that he was so excited. When he finished, he let out a sigh of relief. I took my hand off his shaft and I looked up at him.

He smiled at me, "That was so good."

"Give me a minute..." he said as he waddled back to his office as he was pulling his pants back up.

I could hear the tearing of Kleenex coming out of a box as he cleaned himself off. I half expected him to come back and help me clean up but I wasn't patient enough to wait. I pulled my smock off and used it to towel myself down making every effort to remove the sticky jizz from my hair and my face and my tits.

I tossed my uniform onto the desk and started to button up my blouse when I heard the training room door swing open. I clasped my blouse closed to cover my breasts. I looked up to see the janitor eyeing me up and down. His gaze wandered down my torso, then back up to meet my eyes. I froze, hoping he would turn away. But he just kept staring at me. My nipples hardened as I stared back at him. His mouth was open as he looked at my erect nipples.

He glanced at Tom in his office and then looked back to me, then back at Tom. A sly grin came to his lips as the scene played out in his mind. He slinked his way to the terminal where I was sitting.

"Do you need some help there, Vickie?"

I was gobsmacked. I was embarrassed enough at what I'd just done and more so now that Bob caught us in such a compromising situation.

"Nope, I'm fine," I said as I stood up and brushed past him, bolting for the door as I did up the last button on my blouse.

I rushed down the hall to the locker room again to throw my cum stained smock into the laundry basket. I scurried into the lady's room keeping close to the wall trying to avoid attracting attention to myself. I splashed some water on my face, lathered up my hands, and scrubbed my face clean.

As I swung the door open to make my way back to the locker room, I could see Tom and the janitor having an animated discussion near the punch clock. The sudden movement caught their attention. They both smiled and chuckled. I couldn't believe it. Wasn't that enough? Why did they have to laugh like it was funny?

I stood there nervously trying to figure out what to do next. I stared at my feet as I made my way back into the locker room avoiding any further eye contact. Their footsteps traced mine. I faced the locker with my head down as Bob and Tom flanked me. I looked down at the wet spots on my blouse, half in shame, half in disgust.

Without warning, Bob's hand shot up my skirt, down my panties, and groped my pussy.

"Mmmm, so wet."

He squeezed my clit and rubbed my labia with his finger. My legs shook. The sound of my moan excited them both. Tom brushed the hair back over my shoulder and kissed my neck as he slowly undid the buttons on my blouse.

"Tom says you have some skills, Sweetheart," Bob whispered, "God I love the smell of a woman's arousal. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone."

I forced them away. My heart raced. I turned to run but they grabbed me around the waist and spun me around. They lifted me off my feet and pinned me against the wall by my shoulders. I was trapped. Both men stood face-to-face with their hands grasping my arms.

I tried to push them away but my efforts were useless. My pussy throbbed as they pushed me back against the lockers.

Bob leaned close to me, his nose touching mine, our lips inches apart. His cock was firm against my legs. I wanted to cry out but I remained silent. My mouth watered as he gently touched my cheek with his warm tongue. He grabbed a hand full of hair to crane my neck. He flicked his tongue across my lips before darting it into my mouth.

Tom was staring at my breasts as his hands drifted under my open blouse.

"Not here!" I said in a low tone, "Someone is going to see!"

He looked around and saw nobody. He kissed me passionately on the lips again and started caressing my ass. Tom was pulling at my nipples as Bob worked his hand up my skirt once more and hooked his thumb in the elastic of my panties. He slid them down over my thighs and down to my feet. He went straight for my pussy. Bob's finger slid into my wet cunt. My legs were spread wide, I was wet and ready. He curled his finger inside me trying to find my G-spot as he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

"Oh God," Tom said. A smile spread across his face, "She's soaking wet!"

"Oh, Tom. You're going too far."

"No, I'm not. Please, be nice."

I tried to push them away but they held me fast. Tom kissed me again. He slid his tongue between my lips and thrust it deep inside my mouth. I sucked on his tongue while he cupped my breast, kneading my puffy nipple.

"Stop! Let me go!" I cried.

"Please let me suck your tits. It would be so nice," he begged.

Bob released me and leaned back against the locker. "Just fuck her already and be quick about it."

Tom turned me around and bent me over. I heard him unzip his pants. He pulled out his hard cock. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I can't do this, I thought. I don't want to do this.

It was obvious I had no choice. I couldn't stop it.

"Come on, honey," Tom whispered. "You know you want it."

I opened my eyes. He pressed his cock against my pussy.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

I heard Bob walk away and close the door, locking it shut. I rested my forearms on the locker and arched my back, sticking my ass out for him like a bitch in heat. Tom slid his dick into me. It felt so good, really good. Warmth spread through my body. His hands grabbed my breasts. They felt heavy and full, like ripe oranges.

His cock slid in and out of me. Each time his shaft moved out of my slit, my body jumped with pleasure. My pussy gripped him tightly.

"That's it, honey," he whispered. "You want it."

I couldn't answer. He shoved his entire cock inside me and humped away at my ass until he came again. His hot semen filled me. I cried out, begging him to fill me with his seed. He leaned his full weight against me, exhausted.

"Thank you," he whispered as he kissed my ear.

Vickie2
Vickie2
103 Followers
12