The Braless Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees were weak and shaking as Tom's limp cock spilled out of me. I could feel the warm love juice dribble down my leg as he pulled up his pants.

Bob saw his opportunity and he didn't want to waste any time. He took my arm and escorted me over to the lunch table as if I were a blind woman.

"Come over here, Sweetheart."

"Lay down on the table," he said.

I sat on the cold metal and grabbed the table top with both hands and eased my way back. Bob lifted my skirt and spread my legs. I moaned in anticipation. I opened my legs wider. He touched my swollen clit. My pussy pulsed and tightened. He ran his finger along the length of my slit.

"Are you ready for me?" He tickled my clit.

He gripped my waist with both hands and pulled me to the edge of the table, unbuttoned his coveralls, and crouched slightly to free his raging hardon. My heart was pounding in my chest and I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop him.

I caught Tom's gaze out of the corner of my eye.

"Be quick about it Bob. We haven't got much time."

Bob rubbed the shaft of his cock against my cunt right up to his balls as if he were using it as a measuring stick. He pulled back with his hips and ran the head of his erection down my pussy before plunging his thick cock into me. My muscles clenched around him. His strokes were long and hard. He used his cock like a battering ram. He rammed his cock into me then eased it halfway out then rammed again. His breath came faster as he increased the speed of his thrusts. He was getting close.

With my arms at my sides, I gripped the table with both hands and pushed back against him so he would go deeper. As I rocked my hips, he began to groan, matching my tempo. With every lunge forward, I felt myself being drawn closer to the edge. The room was filled with a symphony of moans and heavy breathing as our bodies moved in harmony while the table thumped out a backbeat rhythm against the wall like a big bass drum. It took just two more strong thrusts and I came with a shuddering sigh.

As I lay there, panting and trying to catch my breath, I turned my head to look at him. His face flushed, a bead of sweat trickling down his temple. I hooked my heels around his waist as he came inside me, washing my cervix with semen. He collapsed on top of me, exhausted.

"That... was amazing," He managed to gasp out, a wide smile spreading across my face.

I lay there thinking about what just happened. Why did I let him do those things? What did I think I was doing?

"You're a good girl, Vickie!" he said, reaching up and kneading my breast.

"Well," I said slowly, "Yes, I have heard that before."

"Of course you are. You've got some pretty impressive talent, don't you Vickie?"

I was feeling a little awkward, but not uncomfortable. My pussy had stopped twitching, though I hadn't expected it to.

12