All Comments on 'The Braless Wonder'

by Vickie2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilot8 months ago

Incredible erotica that taps into inner layers normally concealed. Skillfully written, disturbing, and πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemme8 months ago

I love that Vickie is not just a cock tease, but also a cock pleaser. Very hot and well articulated. Looking forward to reading your other stories!

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story Mayday. It was actually your last story, Beautiful Honesty that inspired me to finish some stories that have been sitting on my desktop for a year... and thank you for your inspiration and kind comments.

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

I'm glad that you enjoyed my story Wanttobefemme and took the time to comment. I hope that you can find another story or two that tickles your fancy in my library.

DeusdarkDeusdark8 months ago

Welcome back. What a wonderful read! Especially like the layers built in.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was absolutely amazing Vickie! Keep up the great work.

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and make your constructive comments Deusdark.... and you're greeting, and greetings to you as well.

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked my story Anonymous and thank you for your encouraging comments.

bored2nitebored2nite8 months ago

Great story Vickie2. I love the story, the setup and the overall theme. I've been waiting for a new story from you and that was worth the wait.

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

Well, thanks so much bored2nite. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for following along. Much appreciated. It makes the effort worth while.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife loved to have her boss take her in his office and was really pleased every time he fucked her. She’d come home with his cum still running down her legs and tell me how much she loved his 10 inch cock.

vumoovumoo8 months ago

Love the reflective narration. Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2 widen the other men make it back into the room? πŸ™πŸ»

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

That's awesome Vumoo. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the style of my story and thanks for adding me to your favorites. It makes the effort worthwhile.

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

lol... thank you for the question anonymous. I did consider it and I kind of left the door open for a series if this story went over well and thank you for your comment.

edsoamesedsoames8 months ago

Good pacing and climax.

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

Thank you edsoames, I'm glad you enjoyed the style and thanks for taking the time to commnet.

KrissyKKrissyK8 months ago

Great story. It made me so wet. I hope there is some more coming soon.

Vickie2Vickie28 months agoAuthor

Oh, well... I'm so glad that you enjoyed the story KrissyK. I haven't started any new stories but I'll certainly keep your comment in mind and thank you for taking the time to read my work and comment. It's encouraging to get positive feedback like yours.

DoctorJoDoctorJo6 months ago

The women in your stories seem to be often forcefully, or reluctantly, led to disregard any social,moral,intellectual, or age gap and, cultural, ethical restraints, and let sheer biology and primal instinct guide their actions.

The more illogical and wrongful their actions, the more intensely liberating, fulfilling is the pleasure they experience, and, consequently, their need to provide the utmost carnal pleasure.

Being submissive doesn't mean being passive.

I love a woman who owns her body, her sexuality.

To the point she is able to derive pleasure from how intensely her partner is enjoying her beauty too, from how her curves,her skin,her moans, are filling him with yet more selfish,mindless lust as the mating goes on.

I may sligltly biased in your favor, given my penchant for smart, busty women. But I do find your prose uncommonly fresh, at once vivid and elegant.

You were worth my attention.

Best

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

I enjoyed that quite a bit. Anyone who has worked in retail could relate with having similar fantasies, if not downright similar stories. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVickie2@Vickie2
One of my earliest experiences was with a group of young men in a car when I was in high school, even though I never had intercourse with those guys, it's been a recurrent fantasy of mine for many years. I hope you enjoy my writing and if you could make constructive comments ...