The Branson Family Pt. 04

Story Info
Loving wife gang banged.
6.2k words
4.08
13.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is a fantasy for those that enjoy interracial sex, incest, blackmail, mature, cuckolding anal and many other fetishes. Please feel free move on if its not your cup of tea. Please read part 1, 2 and 3 for better history and clarity. All are over 18.

The Players

Lindsey Ann Branson

"The Belle" is 45 year old former Debutante and true Southern Belle from an old family line. A loving wife and mother of three, Steve 19. Bob 18 and Mellissa 18 who just had a birthday. Lindsey is former stewardess with a Political Science degree. The Belle is married to Joe and is a stay at home mom who sometimes helps out from time to time hosting at the family restaurant. She is a conservative faithful religious wife, soccer mom, who helps with the Girl Scouts and PTA.

Lindsey is 5'8" tall with long reddish blonde hair and has a refined way about her. She has a slender figure which has filled out a bit as the years have passed in all the right places. The Belle is a natural woman, nothing plastic about her. Large natural teardrop breasts boarding on c cup that sag somewhat along with medium pink areola's and eraser like nipples that head south to a tiny little pouch and lithe hips expanding just a touch leading to the well trimmed strawberry blonde tight valley of pleasure. Her body was near mirror image of actress Almudena Leon.

Darius Johnson

Darius is a black financial banker who is whats known as new money in the traditional south. He has the power but is trying to secure the prestige that alludes the apex predator so he leverages upper class white people to gain entrance to high society and abuses them as payback for his slave roots.

The Branson Family is one of the oldest and most respected families in the area. When they went to him for a business expansion his investigation enabled Darius to blackmail the faithful white wife.

The 6' 5" man is nothing short of a black adonis. His muscular sculpted body is pure perfection. Shaved head with chiseled features and a twelve inch phallus that was nearly as thick as a coke can.

Denise Johnson

Denise is Darius black bi sexual wife who prefers women over men unbeknownst to her husband. The black Jezebel is a ferocious predator who loves the thrill of the hunt and even more so the kill. She has doe like eyes that can kill with a glance. Slender and taught at 5' 10" with a perfectly lithe body and teardrop b cup breasts with tattoos covering a good portion of her exquisite black body.

Lindsey's son Bob

Bob or Bobby is 18 years old and what scientists would describe as a perfect physical specimen! Tall coming in at a whopping 6' 4," athletic and very muscular, wavy black hair with deep blue eyes. The youngest of the son's has dominant tendencies and at one point Bobby and his mother ( in chapter three ) had a moment that left them wondering, what if...

Chapter one, Failed negotiation.

Lindsey Ann Branson was on the verge of tears as Darius's words sunk in. "Darius please she's a child and I'm her mother for God's sake!" She begged the black predator.

"You will take your daughter's virginity the night before the Debutante's Ball or I will. There is no way she walks across the stage a virgin. It will be a lie when Melissa pledges to remain a virgin till Daddy walks her down the aisle."

"Darius that's incest. She's my baby... It's so wrong. Please ask me anything else."

"Did you forget your promise slave? You agreed to help with the dismantling for your perfect white family and committed to do anything I asked?"

"Master please," whimpered the Belle.

"Enough! You should be thanking me for permitting you to take her virginity. Would you rather have someone who loves and cares for her take her innocence or would you prefer the memory of her first to be a black bull?"

"I can't, I just... I won't do it Master. I don't care if the world finds out I posed naked in Playboy in the 80s. Tell the world Darius!" She said defiantly.

"Haha, you stupid fucking whore. Nobody would care about a picture 25 years ago of a young naked stewardess. However they might be interested in video of a southern belle worshipping black cock and your lesbian domination of a black woman in the restroom of your husband's restaurant..."

"Ohh God, Darius nooo..."

"Pretty much everything we have done is on video. Mom and Dad, hubby, Katie and of course your children will get the first copies. The rest will show up on neighbors doorstep. Oh, and whats left over will be sold as porn. I almost forgot, last but not least, the internet..."

Defeated and weeping the belle said, "I'll do it..."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you?" The predator was about to make the fully submit after her disobedience.

Tears steaming down her cheeks and her voice cracking she said somewhat louder, "I'll do it Darius."

"Do what my pet?" He said as he was preoccupied texting Denise. He smiled too himself, now wanting to hear her say the words. Darius would except nothing less.

Lindsey mumbled trying to find the words. Debased and broken the belle lowered her eye's toward the floor and said, "I will take my daughter Melissa's virginity Master..."

"Very good my slave slut. I bought you a gift to assist you with your task." As he opened his briefcase and pulled out a black velvet satchel. "Please except this with my complements my lady." Lindsey reached across the table and took the satchel from the bull. Pulling the string open her eyes bulged and she began to weep as she saw a 6 inch black strap on!

Incensed, the southern woman lost her religion. "You ignorant black fuck, you actually expect me to fuck my own daughter? You sick mother fucker!" Darius just simply stared at the mature white woman. Lindsey sensed she had gone too far and said, "Baby, please... You already have me mind, body and soul. A big man like yourself doesn't need a little girl..."

"Not another word or I will make you fuck her ass as well. You will take Melissa's virginity with the strap on and make sure you draw first blood! Understood?"

Trying to muster what little dignity she had left, looking the bull's eye's she whispered, "Yes Master I will draw first blood." Tears began to steam down her face as she picked up the bag with the strap on and stood to leave the hotel restaurant. Darius watched as the belle walked out of the door with her head held high. He thought to himself, "how is it I haven't tapped that sweet ass yet?"

Chapter two, Branded.

As the bell approached her Chrysler Minivan when a beautiful Silver Mercedes SKL convertible pulled in front cutting her off. The exquisite black temptress Denise lowered her sunglasses looking the Southern Belle over like she was choosing a lobster said, "Get in slut."

"Mistress please, I must get home to my family. Ive been gone most of the day."

The evil woman slowly lowered her sunglasses and stared at the Belle as the white woman began to squirm and looked to the ground.

"Get in sub." Lindsey slowly walked over and got in the passengers side. Denise leaned over and kissed the Belle full on the lips in front of the grand hotel bellhops turning the belle a deep red. The black temptress kissed her again and again until their tongues were deep in each other's mouths. The women began actively making out as the stunned bellhops stared on. The Belle did not consider herself a lesbian but Denise had a way of turning her to jelly.

"Where are we off too?" Asked the timid white wife.

"It's a surprise. Hahaha," laughed the black Jezebel. The flew down the causeway traveling to a side of town a Southern Belle would not be caught dead. The Bottom's was the seediest part of Durham and Lindsey was getting very anxious as they pulled up in front of Assassins Tattoo Parlor.

"Mistress..." The Belle had a blank look on her ivory face as tears welded up.

"Come my Pet." Said the black dominatrix as she got out of the car and walked though some black teenage boys and into the tattoo parlor. Lindsey hurried behind her not wanting to be left alone with the black youths.

Denise walked though the place as though she owned it. Cutting in front of everyone as she headed into the back room. Lindsey the frightened fawn followed close behind.

"Mrs. J. what do we owe the pleasure?" The artist stopped his work. Artie was a 65 year old heavy set black man who owned the tattoo parlor. He tattooed the who's who in Durham including the explicitly tattooed Dominatrix.

"Artie, this is Mrs. Joseph Branson. Lindsey and her husband own the 5 star resturant Carte Blanche."

Artie looked over Lindsey like feeding time at the zoo! "Hmm, I've never eaten there but something tells me I'm about to. Pleasure to meet such a fine lady Miss Lindsey," Lindsey cringed at his smile, the gold tooth with cigar hanging from his mouth.

"Umm, thank you sir." Lindsey starting to sense something was deeply wrong.

Denise turned and stared into the southern bells eyes looking like the cat who swallowed the canary. "Artie, Miss Lindsey the 'Southern Belle' asked Darius to brand her... Actually, she begged him to mark her and I thought who better than you to permanently mark this fine lady..."

"Mistress please, I... I, can't get a tattoo..."

The two talked about Lindsey as though she was not there, completely ignoring her, or worse, as though she were a child. Not capable of making her own decisions.

"I never tattooed a Debutante before. That would make my year, haha! Candy, hit the bricks! Come back tomorrow and I will finish your ink."

The girl slipped into her top and sneered at Lindsey as she walked out the door.

Tears steaming down her cheek as she tried to make her voice heard.

"No... I don't want this. Please Mistress..."

"So Artie... I was thinking of a good size Queen of Spades, BBC, letting the world know her sweet desire for dark chocolate."

"Mistress..."

"Silence! Sign the release and not another word slave. Now Artie, let's talk placement, upper back, ankle? Perhaps lower torso or maybe we should just let it all hang out and go for the breast..." Said the smiling black dominatrix standing over the seated Lindsey. Lindsey suddenly stood to defend her honor.

"Definitely the breast. Look at those puppies!" Artie reveling in her body as he boldly cupped a breast as the debased woman stood between the two predators. Denise cupped the southern belle's other breast and manipulated her hardening nipple. An evil smile coming over her face as she said, "shall we?" And with that Artie and Denise started to tear Lindsey's sundress down the middle leaving it on the floor in a puddle!

Standing before them in only her lace ivory matching bra and panties. Artie was amazed as her nipples like large pebbles peaked through the padded bra. "Show Artie those beautiful puppies my pet..." Lindsey sighed and reached behind her back end unhooked her Lise Charmel Floral Demi bra and with a moments hesitation, dropped it to the floor. Leaving her mature teardrop breasts open to inspection.

Roles were now reversed as the black, Artie and Denise looked over the white Southern Belle as though they were inspecting their slave and planning her branding. "Well Artie, what do you think, the breast?"

"No Mistress, Not there please, I'm begging... What about my behind? Somewhere I could keep hidden."

The big man spoke up saying, "I would like to see her groin. Perhaps that would be the perfect spot for her marking?" A sly smile coming cross Denise's face.

"Lets see those Georgia peaches darlin," the black temptress said in a sultry voice.

"Please no Mistress..." Lindsey whimpered as she found herself in an out of body experience as she slid off her matching ivory panties.

"Stop!" Denise demanded as she saw the blotches on her gusset! "You have your period! Your not pregnant..."

The once faithful and loving wife began to tremble seeing the blood stains and the culminating anger in her Dominatrix eyes, she began to hyperventilate. "Ohh my God... I'm sorry mistress. I will try harder. I promise, mercy please..." Whimpered the naked 45 year old woman dropped to her knee's as she begged the 28 year old ebony beauty.

Intensely staring at the belle, Denise took a long drag of her cigarette then extinguished it in an ashtry and reached into her Gucci purse taking out what appeared to be a breath mint and placed it in her mouth. Walking over to the former Debutante, Denise cupped Lindsey's face with both hands and tenderly kissed her on the lips. The sensual kiss grew in intensity as the black temptress sunk her tongue into the belle's mouth. The tongues intertwined as the shaking Lindsey felt what she now knew was a pill enter her mouth.

Lindsey looked into the predators dark brown eye's and shook her head no as tears steamed gently down her cheeks falling onto her mature teardrop breasts. Denise still had her hands on each side of Lindsey's face and said in a rather flat tone. "Swallow..." The ebony predator gently ran her long nails up and down Lindsey's long neck causing her to swallow the pill.

Still looking into the Belle's green eyes Denise coldly said, "Artie, tattoo the 'Southern Belle' EVERYWHERE we talked about with a Queen of Spades... And add a large tramp stamp to her lower back with a Spade tattoo in the middle of it. By the way, you and your team feel free to fuck her ass or her mouth. I'm not sure why but Darius is hell bent on impregnating this whore himself. So her cunt is off limits!"

"Fantastic, thanks Mrs. J. This is going to be a great day!"

Lindsey started sweating and feeling woozy as Denise walked her over to the tattoo table. "What is happing to me Mistressss..."

"Shhh, it will take the edge off, you're going on a nice trip. And now lay back and rest and soon your entire body will be transformed. Haha, you'll be branded as you wanted."

Lindsey whimpered, "Nooo," with that the belle drifted off.

Several hours later Lindsey started to come out of it as she felt intense pain in her rectum coupled with intense pleasure! The drug enhancing her erogenous zones as the mature woman was on all fours as Artie was fucking her ass. Her new colorful tramp stamp on full display as Artie pounded away with his fat cock. Still in a daze Lindsey realized something was in her mouth. She was being spit roasted! A cock in her ass and another down her throat.

"What a fine piece of ass," Artie moaned as he picked up his pace. "I'm glad we got her early before she's used uppppp! Ahhhhhh, yes" as he unloaded in her without a condom. Lindsey felt the warm semen fill her rectum as she herself climaxed hard. Artie pulled out dribbling cum on her ass, leaving the Belle with a gapping hole with semen dripping from it. As another cock plowed into her rectum. This was much longer and thicker as he bottomed out the 8 inches into the mature woman. Her sagging breasts were hanging like utters as he pounded away over and over again.

The black teen in front started to unload in her mouth as the ravenous mature woman lost in ecstasy eagerly swallowed the semen. The Belle reached out and started stroking a teens thick black cock off to her left. She was in total heat as sperm dripped out the corner of her mouth as she moaned, "please someone, fuck my vagina. I'm begging, I need a penis..."

Lindsey heard a laugh from the corner as she realized the ebony queen was recording the scene as the former Debutante was surrounded by six naked black teens who she pasted on the way in.

"Debutante my ass! Hahaha, your nothing but a black cock whore! Let me introduce you to your sons high school football teammates. Hahaha! You're nothing but a predator!" The Belle shuttered as she recognized the boy whose cock she was eagerly stroking. Lindsey slowed her jacking of the boy and turned glancing behind her to see her son's best friend Marcus pistoling in and out of her ass.

"Ohh my gawd, noooo..." Mistress please, there just boys... Tears of shame gently running down her cheeks as she was displayed doggie style, completely naked in front of her sons friends.

"Oh forgive me Mrs Branson, you're correct. Down boys, restrain yourselves. The temptress chuckled as she took a long drag from her cigarette and continued filming. The naked teens stepped away from Lindsey and began to dress. The wanton white wife trembled and shook as she realized she was in extreme heat!

"I feel so empty..." The Belle whimpered softly as she crawled into the fetal position attempting to hide her nakedness from her son's teammates. Rubbing her feet together feeling her secretions run down her legs. She slowly ran her left hand down her lithe body and began to rake her long nails through her well trimmed pubic hair as she trailed downward.

"Ah ah ah, not in front of the boys Mrs. Branson. That wouldn't be proper for a 'Southern Belle." Denise displayed her sinister smile as she watch the belle slip into depravity. The belle shuttered as she continued to rake her nails though her strawberry blonde pubes.

"Please Mistress I..."

"What is it Mrs Branson, how can I help?" Snickered the evil woman.

"Please, please I need a man..." Whispered the debased woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs Branson, we're fresh out. I only have these 18 year old boys. Hardly more a man, than a child..."

"Ohh no... I can't, not my sons teammates..." The wanton woman moaned as she slipped two fingers inside her slick pussy' Since Darius, she no longer was satisfied with one finger. The wide eyed black teens stunned as they watch their friend's mother start to uncontrollably finger fuck herself. "I've, I've known some since they were just babies, it's so wrong," she moaned helplessly.

The black temptress moved in for the kill. "Think of it, four are still virgins, who came to lose there virginity to the quarterbacks mother... No one will know. Let them satisfy you Mrs. Branson." The ebony queen used her last name to remind the debased wife that this was her sons friends who she lay naked before. "No one needs to know pet..."

"No one.." The Belle slowly dragged her fingers out of herself and pulled herself up kneeing on the table. She put her hands behind her head and released the bun letting her strawberry blond hair down and then ran her fingers through her long hair and shook her head. Giving her a sexy sultry look as she displayed her naked freshly tattooed body to her sons classmates. Her mature teardrop breasts jiggled as she reached forward grabbing the belt of the teen nick named Tank. He was by far the biggest kid on the team. "You promise, no one will know Mistress?" The belle said as she bit her lower lip and began unbuckling Tank's belt.

"Have I lied to you yet..." Sneered the black queen as she motioned to the others to disrobe. The six young Mandingos swiftly shed their clothes and gathered around the belle, their large cocks swinging like iron rods. Lindsey stripped Tank of his shirt and pants with fire in her eyes as she took him by the hand leading him back to the table, again biting her lip as she glanced around the room at the well hung teens! She paused momentarily looking into Marcus's deep blue eyes. A tear ran down her cheek as she crawled up on the table and spread her legs opening her sweet Georgia peaches to the large teen. Taking her right hand she stroked his phallus that was rapidly hardening. Trembling she brought the cock to her petite entrance and began to run it though her labia! Breathing increased as the belle opened her legs further and moved Tank's helmet into position.

"Freeze!" demanded the ebony as Lindsey began to shake! "He's not the one. Marcus, she all yours..."

"Mistress, oh my gawd no... Marcus is like a son to me. I changed his diapers for heavens sake!"

"Oh my dear, heaven has nothing to do with whats about to happen here, off the table slut!" The quaking white woman crawled off the table and Denise signaled for Marcus to take her place lying on his back the muscular young man was a perfect specimen. His thick 8 inch cock was rock hard standing like a flag pole.

12