The Branson Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other teens begun to paw at the Belle seeking every orifice, penetrating her with their large hands and sucking on her neck and breasts! "Okay boys let her get that 'man' she needs so desperately." The debased woman moved to the table and climbed on straddling the black teen. Hesitating as she hovered over her sons best friend.

The teen intensely stared at her mature body on display before him. "Mrs B. I have dreamed of this moment for what seems like forever..." He began to cup her teardrop breast and sought out her eraser like nipple. Lindsey couldn't help herself but moan as the woman in heat reach a boiling point! She took her lily white hand and started to stroke the boy's thick cock. Pre cum oozing from the helmet coated her wedding ring as their breathing intensified.

The debased Debutante with tears in her eyes looked Marcus in the eye and mouthed the words "I'm sorry darlin," and slowly lowered herself onto his black python taking the boy's virginity as inch after inch went deep inside his best friends mother until he was balls deep! Taking deep breaths and giving herself time to adjust to the thick organ inside her vagina.

The Southern Belle slowly began to rotate her hips with a smooth rhythm, her lithe body moving gracefully as she rode the boy. She was a prime piece of ass, extremely skilled the art of intercourse. She went with a precise rhythm as she let the nearly all the 8 inches exit her body only to bring it back in balls deep. She was all woman, although the woman was evolving with each passing day spent with the ebony predators. Changing the well bred religious women from a faithful wife into a total cum loving slut.

The former Debutante always enjoyed a healthy sex life with her husband, but she recognized she was now addicted to sex. It had become an aphrodisiac to her. Knowing that even without the drug she would more than likely submitted to be blacked by her son's friends. Perhaps even seeking the gang bang out. The Belle despised what she was becoming, but oddly the more Darius and Denise degraded her the more intense the sex and the orgasms became. The tattoo's took away some of the pure class the belle naturally ohsed. After a month of intense sex she was slowly beginning to get that used tramp look.

The black temptress came along side the Belle and grabbed her neck and leaned in and began to whisper in the white wife's ear. "Sunday school teacher, Den Mother, Team mom. You high and mighty bitch. You're nothing but a slut, owned property. I own you! And now you will take one for the team..."

With that the black dominatrix placed her hand on the belle's upper back and pushed her down onto Marcus muscular chest. The boy took hold of the side of Lindseys beautiful face and kissed her deeply. The dominatrix nodded to Tank and he went behind the Southern Belle pulling her full ass cheeks apart! Bending down he took a long sniff and then spit on her warm anus, laughing at the white whore.

The Belle screamed into Marcus mouth knowing what was about to happen. Trying desperately to break free.

"Shhh, team mom. This is going to happen," the ebony queen said in a throaty voice. Tank began to rub his mammoth phallus across the pink rosebud. All the while Marcus pounded away at the once tight vagina. Lindsey cringed as she realized her body sopping wet vaginal fluid between her body was paving the way to be double penetrated!

Guiding the young boys the ebony queen with her slender hand on the lower back of the Belle began to control the rhythm of intercourse, slowing it keeping a steady rhythm. After several minutes of this ebony nodded to Tank as he groaned as he begun to sink his thick black python into his team mother's anal canal! Lindsey was practically hyperventilating as her body had a second invader!

"Ahhhhhh, noooooo, Oh Gawd no! Please help meeeee..." cried the Belle as the massive head of his cock expanded inside her.

"Holy shit your ass is tight 'Mom', it won't be for much longer as Tank sung deeper into her ass. Then tank pulled his cock until just the head was inside her stretched asshole and then plowed back into her. Attempting to go balls deep! The belle screamed into Marcus mouth as his tough sought hers.

"Thats it boys work as a team," sneered Denise as she encouraged the action to pick up. A few more minutes of intense fucking and Lindsey weeping at this point into Marcus mouth. Tank finally bottomed out into the once tight ass as he fucked her mercilessly!

The sight in the tattoo parlor was unbelievable. The mature petite ivory skinned wife stuffed with two thick black cocks. "Tank you pull and Marcus you push. This is so great!" Denise howled.

Tank pulled his cock half way out as Marcus plow his cock balls deep. They boys began to work together like a machine. In and out, never missing a beat pummeling her ass and pussy in perfect sync. They hammer the groaning team mother without any mercy!

Suddenly something no one expected considering the abuse the belle had been suffering, without warning climaxed hard "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, my yes!!! Aggggggggh! Yes darlin," as she franticly shoved her tough into Marcus mouth. Her veins stuck out on her neck and her nails dug into Marcus shoulders. Lindsey propped herself up, her mature breasts hung like utters as they swayed with the rhythm of the copulation. Her distended nipples looked as though they would explode as Marcus reached up and bit down on the nub. The Belle was in throws of ecstasy as she opening moaned like a wanton woman! Oh, gawd, Marcus. I'm..." Lindsey bit her lip drawing blood, her whole body convulsing."I'm cumming. Oh, yes. YESSSSSS! OH MY GAWD!!" The Belle rocked her body back and forth, slamming onto the black teens cock.

Denise howled! "You shameless slut! You love it!" Hahaha! "Go boys!"

The Belle turned red with embarrassment. But over run with heat began moving her hips to get in time. Her ass clenched down on Tanks mammoth cock as he couldn't take it anymore, his balls tightening as he screamed. "OHHHH FUCK, I'M COMINGGGGGG!" As his warm seed filled the belles anal canal she orgasmed yet again!

Tank bent over and kissed the Belle on the small of her back and pulled his spent cock from her. Leaving a gaping hole filled with sperm dripping on the table. The black temptress called out a hearty. "Next," leaving the woman in heat to wonder if this will ever end. The next black teen stepped up stroking his cock then angling it downward pushed into the open hole. The teen sung in and began pounding away. Being a virgin he lasted only a few minutes as he moaned and dumped all of his seed pulling out at the last second spraying seed on the small of Lindseys back.

He was replaced with the next team member who showed no mercy and began to pound away. As the two black teen worked in unison Marcus began to fidget and groan as he moaned, 'shit, I'm close..."

The black temptress snapped her fingers and the boy who was pounding the belle's ass pulled out and stepped away. Lindsey was confused as the ebony pulled her up leaving Lindsey to support herself with her hands on Marcus shoulders as she road the boy.

"That's it Mrs. Branson, I want you looking into your Godson's eyes as he seeds you. As you take his virginity..."

Tears weld up in the belle's eyes as she reached out and touched the side of Marcus face lightly. Her muscles clamped down around his erection. Milking his phallus with each contraction. Their breathing was absolutely ragged with each breath! The Belle bent down and lightly kissed the boy on his lips and whispered, "I'm so sorry..." With that she propped herself up and dug her nails into his shoulders and begged the boy. "Cum for momma, please seed me." As she erupted in an earth shaking orgasm.

This sent Marcus over the edge as he surrendered his virginity to his best friends mother. "Aggggu! OHH MY YES! Ohhhhhhh, so goodddddd! As spurt after spurt filled the white woman she clamped down and drew every drip deep into her cervix while digging her fingernails into his the black Adonis chest and sobbing uncontrollably. As she rode the final wave of her orgasm, she collapsed onto Marcus's chest, sucking in gasps of air.

"Well, well. Sunday family dinners should be interesting after this..." Laughed Denise as she motioned for the next teen to take Lindsey's ass. Marcus was getting hard again as the belle realized she was in for a long evening.

Chapter 3. Swapping one predator for another

Lindsey laid low for a few days to heal her battered body and clear her head as she tried desperately to come up with a solution to her predicament. Lindsey spent time in long hot baths, walked and enjoyed having Katie over for wine, never sharing her predicament and dodged questions as to her new found tendencies towards lesbianism. Sharing little saying only that she tried experimenting and it wasn't for her. She saw few family or friends during this time.

One night while sleeping her saving grace hit her out of the blue.The Belle woke at 1 from a sound sleep and immediately headed up the second floor staircase saying to herself, 'Lindsey he's your youngest son, you cant it's incest.'

The Belle's, thought was to sleep with her dominate son and hopefully get pregnant by him and save herself from the humiliation of having a black child through infidelity. She knew to was terrible to have intercourse with her child but saw no other way out.

She approached his door and took a deep breath in and slowing opened the door. Bob looked up from his tablet and their eyes locked on each. For Bob, the scene was a sight, his mother was in a silk knee length slip with lace about her breasts. The lace did little to hide the stone hard nipples. The hall light behind the Belle made it clear to her son that she wore no panties.

They stared at each other for what seemed an eternity till the Belle turned and closed her son's bedroom door and locked it. Bob turned and placed his tablet off to the side. Tepidly she turned and walked toward her son and sat on the side of his bed. Bob sat up in bed not speaking. Her eyes never left his as she slid her hands under her son's sheet and took hold of cock and began to jerk him off, all the while their eyes remained locked.

Bobby closed his eyes and leaned his head back as his breathing became ragged. His ten inch phallus came to life. He had hinted at this but never in his wildest dreams had he really thought his conservative mother would be scantily clothed in his room giving him a handjob.

Lindsey was breathing heavily as she glanced down and uncovered the sheet and leaned trembling as she took her son in her mouth. There was no licking, the goal to take as much as possible in her mouth to pleasure her the young boy who was openly moaning now.

Bobby spoke for the first time, "shit I'm close. Turn around mom." The boy sounded determined.

His mother came up for air and said. "No my sweet Bobby, Momma is near the end of my period and I'm still spotting. It's dirty" And the Belle jerked her son off with perfect rhythm.

"I don't care momma, turn around, I'm going to fuck you." The boy started to rise on his knee's as the Belle trembled and turned around as she got on all fours offering herself to her son as she said, "condom, please Bobby, I'm unprotected..."

Lindsey's son snickered and lifted her slip over her succulent ass and lined up his virile horse cock and began to enter his mother. "Bobby please, I could get pregnant." Lindsey's flesh and blood just went deeper as his phallus seem to only swell at his mother's words. Bobby in response grabbed the back of his mothers neck and held her in place as he fucked her.

The Belle grunted as her son bottomed out and she smiled knowing her dominate son would not turn down the opportunity to inseminate his own mother. Bobby's thick member began its conquest. Lindsey closed her eyes as her son began to see saw in and out.

Bob held on to his mother's hips as he held a steady rhythm as Lindseys strap slipped off her shoulder exposing a jiggling breast as he picked up speed and began to pound away as though a mating ritual was underway as he openly moaned and his breathing had become ragged.

The Belle kept her eye's closed as she tried to imagine she was fucking Darius as she was overwhelmed with guilt at using her youngest son in an incestuous impregnation.

Bobby reached forward and grabbed a dangling breast and groaned as he began to ejaculate into his own mother. Stream after stream warm sperm hit her cervix as Lindsey lowered her head and climaxed hard screaming out,

"Nnnnoo....please...S..ssstop...mmmhhh....Ohh.." Lindsey gasped. Squeezing her eye's tight as she could not shake the powerful thoughts that her youngest son had just mated with her and she climaxed again moaning, "I need this, yessss!"

Her boy laid on top of her back and kissed her neck as Lindsey silently wept. As Bob leaned back on his pillow Lindsey fixed her slip straps which fell again. Silently she ran her fingers through her reddish hair to pull it out of her face. Nervously she ran her hand over her chin repeatedly. Bobby slipped out of his mother and copious amount of seamen poured out her vagina. She quickly reached out and put her hand around the back of her son's head and kissed him hard on the lips for a few seconds before turning and exiting his room.

The used mother slowly made it back to the Master Suite and sat on the edge of the bed where her husband slept wondering how things ever got so crazy and scared to death at the carnal pleasures that she now craved.

Chapter 4. Collateral damage

The Branson's maid Jade was coming down the stairs as the doorbell rang. "Hello Mr. Johnson, please come."

"Thank you Jade, I am here to see Mrs. Branson."

"Excellent," smirked the maid. "This way sir."

"Thank you Jade," replied the black adonis as he looked over her amazing body as she led him into the great room.

"Mr. Branson to see you mama." The maid could hardly keep from laughing. "Shall I change the master suite sheets for you..."

"Thank you Jade, that will be all!" The nervous white woman looked up at her tormenter. "Darius, how good to see you again. What do I owe the pleasure of this visit, Sir?"

"I'll come right to the point Lindsey. I've come for the boy, Stephen.

"What do you mean, I don't understand?"

Darius simply stared into at the Belle. Knowing that look she began to tremble and and began weeping holding her hands to her face as the tears flowed. "Ohhh, my no Darius please... I'm begging."

"Sorry babe, If you were pregnant this would not be happening. I don't fuck bitches that are on the rag. Someone needs to meet my needs..."

"Darius, baby I will give you my ass... Right now, please... Not the boy...

"Your ass is a used cum bucket. Who would want that gaping hole. I want the virgin ass and you will assist me.

"Please no, he's just a boy..."

12