The Brat Gets Teased

Story Info
She is bound and taught a lesson.
1.1k words
3.65
28.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake to black, I'm confused, disoriented. I can feel the soft silk covering my eyes. I'm still blindfolded. My mind starts to slide into focus. I can feel the leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles tethering me, spread eagle, to the four poster bed. I test my bonds pulling on them. They don't budge. My jaw aches from being forced open by the ball gag you used to shut me up.

I hear footsteps, smell your cologne, I know it's you. I hear you chuckle, your velvety smooth voice echoes off the walls.

"Is Daddy's little cunt awake?"

I whimper in affirmation, knowing words will fail me due to the ball gag in my mouth. My pussy aches and throbs in anticipation. You chuckle again and I feel something cold slide up my slit and come to rest on my clit. I gasp in surprise at the chill, I instantly know it is my favorite bullet.

"What a dirty little slut you are, your pussy is always ready and wet for me."

You slap my breast again and another moan escapes from my gagged mouth. I feel your weight shift hear your footsteps move away, I struggle against my bindings crying out for you not to leave me again, I am so upset i almost don't feel your fingertips caress my pink skin, a momentary relief from the pain, next a sharp pinch and twist one of my nipples making me cry out.

You know the pain only makes me wetter more alive, more animalistic. I feel you step away and again I whimper.

Then it starts. I feel the folded leather of the crop roaming my body. You rub my nipples lightly with it so that they start to perk; then CRACK! I whimper as you strike my perfectly round breasts.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10 I count in my head. 10 each.

I feel your hands run over the reddened flesh, then I feel cold metal across my skin and I try to pull away, to no avail you have me tied tight. I feel you grab my right nipple first, with no mercy, I feel you pinch it, the flick it, and lick it, all to make sure it is good and hard. I moan and gasp as i feel the cold steal of the clamp grace my nipple. I whimper and then I feel you slap my pussy hard, it stings.

"Thank me cunt, thank Daddy for the clamps."

I moan and manage to whimper, "Thank you Daddy," my words muffled by the ball gag.

"What was that I can't hear you?" as you apply pressure to the chain now attached to my nipples.

I cry out as loudly as I can muster "Thank you Daddy"

I feel the second clamp fastening down and again I moan my thank you through the ball gag. The chain connecting the two clamps is so short it pulls my large triple D sized breasts together, my nipples about only 2 ½ or 3 inches apart, and any movement makes my large sized breasts bounce and wiggle, which causes the clamps to pull harder on my nipples.

I hear a soft click as you turn the bullet on the lowest speed. I gasp and wiggle as the slow vibrations from the egg tickle my clit. A soft moan escapes my lips, my breasts jiggle pulling my nipples, the sharp pain only heightens my arousal. I moan again through the gag,

"Thank you Daddy it feels so good."

You slap my face. "Did I say you could talk."

I feel the crop run up the length of my right leg and then snap on my inner thigh, I try to scream but the ball and my pleasure stops me, no sound escapes my lips. My back arches a little and the egg pushes harder against my clit. You turn up the speed. The crop lands another blow on the inner thigh of my left leg. I moan, I cry through my gag begging you to stop; this awards me 6 lashes of the crop 3 on each leg.

"I said, not to make a sound!"

My body shudders, I am already desperately trying not to cum.

I feel the egg vibrate faster now, my body arches and I stifle my moan. God I want to be fucked, I would love to have your rock hard throbbing cock in me, and I want to cum all over it. I want it so badly that I start to beg, I hear you chuckle and I get 12 more blows. The first 6 land on my breast the others on my inner thighs. I beg you.

"Please Daddy, please fuck me. I will do anything for your cock! Please!" the gag muffling me "Please!"

I scream as you turn the egg to its highest setting. I moan and wiggle, tits sticking out, back arched, pussy fully exposed.

"Please, I'm going to cum! Please fuck me I will do anything!"

You turn off the egg, and my body drops like lead. You whisper in my ear,

"What a little slut you are...anything for my cock?"

I whimper and nod wondering why I promised anything...I feel you lift my head and remove the ball gag.

"I tell you what cunt, you want my cock? Then you will have to suck it and swallow all my cum. Then I will fuck you, but there is a catch."

I whimper

"Do you want to know the catch slut?"

I am silent for a second too long and the crop falls on my pussy.

"Do you?"

"Yes, yes please Daddy, please tell me what I have to do to earn your wonderful cock!"

"While you suck my cock this will be on"

You tap the egg with the crop bumping it into my clit.

"and you will not be allowed to cum, if you do cum then I wont fuck you the way you want, I will slam my cock deep in your ass until you cry."

You take a breath and I whimper.

"And another thing after I fuck you and let you cum all around my cock I'm going to shove this big 10 inch studded vibrator on your harness and ram it in your pussy, and you will wear it all night with out cumming. In the morning I am going to turn it on high while I fuck that tight little virgin ass of yours. Still want to cum tonight cunt?"

I whimper and nod you spank my pussy again,

"Answer me slut"

"Yes Daddy I still want to cum."

"Good. Now open your mouth and suck."

You say thrusting your cock down my throat as you start to fuck my face.