The Unwilling Desire

Story Info
A nameless woman is kidnapped by a mafia for the boss.
2.7k words
3.81
42k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is trapped.

The dark cell sheds only enough light for her to be able to see 5 feet in front of her. All she could remember was walking home with her boyfriend from their movie date, and then she saw darkness.

She anticipated a good, long, hard and passionate night ahead of them that night. She had dressed up in the cutest crop top, lace underwear and low ridden jeans, that would show just enough skin to tease but not enough for anyone to notice that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. No. Only he knew that. And boy, was he excited about it, he would do whatever he could throughout the whole movie to make her nipples stand perky and hard under her shirt. It was a beautiful site to see, and he knew that she loved having her nipples played with.

But now, she doesn't know how long she's been out for, no idea where she is, and she's worried about where he is. Sex was always a huge part of their relationship, where they engaged in intimacy almost every night.... And every morning. It's funny, she thought, as they had been together for almost 5 years now, and yet they still had not let the flame die out for their passion in between the sheets. He would trace her body and remember every curve and crevice that made her so beautiful and distinctive from the rest. She loved her body and he had helped her to love it. Through nights of rough hard pounding sex to lazy Sunday mornings of love making, she had grown to really delight in the beautiful ways that her body made her feel. He knew exactly how to make her climax within minutes and he absolutely loved it, it turned him on so much.

She felt empowered, confident and fierce in her own skin. And he knew it too, he basked in her scent and flesh like she was a 3 course meal, every time they fucked.

Fucked. Yes. That's what she really craves. A good hard fucking, that makes her scream and feel stretched out in her most deepest parts. Wait, why was she thinking about sex now? It wasn't until she realised where she was that her thoughts were brought to a halt.

She found herself lying on a musty and stained mattress. It had no covers on it and was on a rusty old bed frame. She tried to get up only to find that her hands were bound behind her back and her feet tied to each corner at the end of the bed. She looked down to see her pink and delicate nipples showing through her crop top and her pants had been taken off leaving her in just her thong.

How did i get here? She wonders. This was one of those moments where she genuinely felt terrified about being tied up to a bed. All the other times she had done it, was with her boyfriend and it was consensual, they would often experiment with bondage and consensual non consent scenarios. She found that it really turned her on. To be absolutely helpless to the pleasures that her partner would give her. A spank or a flog on her arse and tits or an instance where her legs are forcefully spread apart to reveal her most intimate part.

She reminisces on that one time where her boyfriend did that to her, while her arms were tied up to the headboard of the bed and her legs were spread wide open. No matter how hard she'd try to close her legs, he would always win, but he knew that she wanted it, she was just playing the part of being an unwilling participant. As he looked upon her wet and pulsating cunt, he caressed it with his palm while his body weight kept one of her legs pinned to the bed. He would hear her moan out from his touch asking for more, but he's only teasing. It makes her so much wetter and frustrated. He traces his fingers across her mound and rests his index on her clitoris, it makes her squirm under his touch. He knows he's got the power in this dynamic and she ravels in it.

"Please", she whimpers out, while tied back to reality in the dark cell that confines her. Her cunt is ripe with moisture and ready to be taken, all just because of her dirty thoughts.

She remembers how his hand made it to her clitoris and gave it a quick flick with his index. She remembers how she quivered at his touch and wanted more of him, on her, touching her, inside of her. But he wouldn't budge, he'd just smile because he knew what he was doing to her. All he was doing was building the tension in her body like a slingshot being wound back until it is pulled tight. That's when he knows he's got her, he only needs to give the word and she's released into the abyss. At this point, he's slowly rubbing circles on her clitoris, he's lifted the hood up and found her most sensitive part. Her nerves have gone through the roof and she's twitching with every twirl he does with his calloused fingers. Soon enough she's on the verge of ecstasy, and her pussy is pouring with her juices. She's ready.

Without a second thought, he dives his middle and index into her hole and grinds them against her vaginal walls, he knows her weak spot. To this, she remembers how she groaned out in pleasure and begged him for more. He grins and fucks her fast with his fingers, he can hear the sounds that her pussy makes as her juices cause squelching sounds to his finger blasting technique. She screams but she can't get away from his attacks, although within a minute she completely forgot that she was meant to play out her role of the kidnapped mistress. She's on the brink of madness from his constant rhythm as he fingers her to almost orgasming.

She knows she wont though. She knows she can't cum from just penetration, even though every time it feels so incredibly good like its itching a scratch she has had but could never find. It's as if penetration is always a constant tease, balancing her body on the edge, but never falling down the waterfall. Her body wants to fall but she knows that she can't, no matter how hard the pounding of her vagina is. But, oh god, does it feel good. Her favourite past time is to think about her pussy being fingered, fucked, fisted until she's a hot mess, melting away to wonderland.

She remembers how he would pay attention to her clitoris while fucking her with his fingers. Once he knows she's nearing the edge, he goes back to rubbing her clit with his thumb, sometimes he would even alternate to using his tongue. His warm breath and his hot tongue snaking along her clitoris sends her over the edge. The sensation of his mouth on her intimate part makes her heart beat faster as he's fingering her wet and pulsating hole. He manages to pick up the speed and presses his fingers even further into her pussy, making her scream and cream all over his hand. His mouth continues a vigorous pace on her clit, which then sets her in motion, teetering over the cliff and falling.

She cums. Hard.

The feeling of his fingers inside her and his mouth on her clit causes her to scream out and arch her back in bliss. She is in total bliss right now-

Except that she's not. She's in a rusty old dark room. It's quiet, good thing she's the only one in there. She feels vulnerable and so cold making her nipples hard under her shirt. A draft seems to be washing over her body and tickling her skin. And yet, she can feel how moist her hole is, shes dying to be penetrated right now. Why is she feeling this way? Is it because she's tied down? Are her guilty pleasures coming into light even more so because of her situation?

This train of thought doesn't last long, because she hears a door creak open and swiftly moves her head to the side. A little more light pours into the darkness, showing that its a single bedroom. She's in a house, perhaps its abandoned? Judging by the condition the room itself is in. It seems as though the room hadn't been resided in for years.

In walks a tall figure. A musky smell wafts her way, making her tense in both anticipation and fear. What is he going to do to me? She wonders. This man is supposedly her captor, he is not making any moves to free her, he only stands in the doorway and she can feel him eyeing her up.

"Wh-who are you? What am i doing here? Where's my boyfriend?!" She manages to stutter out.

He doesn't say anything to her questions, he only closes the door and advances in her direction. Within a second he's gotten to her bedside, grabbed her tits in both hands and started groping them roughly and hard.

"No! What are you doing?! Get off of me!" She yells but all she can do is squirm away from his hands, of which he does not let up on her chest.

"Oh yeah, you like that now don't you", he says. "Damn, the boss is gonna like you. And I see that you're already wet and ready". His comment brings about a maniacal laugh that elicits fear into the pit of her stomach. She's crying now, begging him to get off her meanwhile his hands have snaked under her shirt and are grabbing at her nipples. Hard.

He decides to rip her shirt off fully and starts to drool all over her hard and perky breasts. She can't help the little moan that comes out of her mouth, her nipples have always been sensitive and it doesn't help that shes a bit of a pain slut too. But she still cries.

"Please, get off me! Please, I don't want you to touch me!" She pleads with him, to no avail.

His hands start to move along the curves of her body, down to her lace thong where her juices from her dirty thoughts had moistened most of the cloth.

"Such a sexy body, oh man, its taking all my willpower not to dive deep into that wet pussy"

"No don't! Stop touching me please!"

"Or what, huh? You gonna cum? Does it feel too good? Do yourself a favour and give in, girl", he was now grinding his palm against her moist pussy. She was squirming and trying to get away from his touch but she couldn't move. The rope around her body was pulled tight and she couldn't move.

She was gasping in air as his palm was rubbing her clit still under her thong and making her groan in frustration. She knew she was going to cum soon if he kept that up for any longer. His mouth started to attack her breasts and bit down on one of her nipples, making her yelp from the pain. It felt so good that an electric current had shot straight from where he bit her nipple down to her vagina, causing a small amount of squirt to come out and soak the mattress she was lying on.

"Fuck yeah, thats more like it!" He continued his bites and sucks on one nipple while pinching the other with his free hand.

Flushed with embarrassment at what she had just done, she tried to frantically get out of her bounds by moving her legs as much as she could. She felt a tug of the rope on one of her feet to start to come loose, all while he was still giving her his assault. She knew that orgasm was just around the corner, but then so was freedom.

She kept squirming under his grasp as the rope started to come undone. As soon as it was untied, her assaulter kept up his rhythm on her pussy and started to rub her clit faster with his fingers while sucking on her perky tits. This made her cum so fast, her body spasmed so much as he continued to violate her regions. Once her orgasm had subsided, he kept rubbing making her scream because of the oversensitivity of her clitoris.

"Stop, please! Its too sensitive!"

"Oh but thats where the real fun begins, missy" he said in a deranged manner.

Before he could say anymore after that, she managed to free her foot and kicked him in the groin. He stumbled back and fell on the ground with a grunt and a swear. Within seconds she heaved herself up so she was sitting on the bed and frantically tried to get her other foot free as well.

"You bitch, wait till the boss hears about this" he shouts from the ground while trying to recover from getting his balls kicked in. She was terrified and exhausted from her unwilling orgasm just before but her hope for freedom was just out of her grasp. As soon as her other foot was free, she jumped off the bed and made a run for the door. Good thing that goon didn't fully close the door too, as her hands were still tied behind her back. She barged out of the door wearing next to nothing other than her thong.

She was right, that it was a house she was imprisoned in. The room she was in, was the last bedroom at the end of a long hallway, the stairs were just to the side leading down the front door and foyer. She dashed down the stairs and made it to the front door, which was also conveniently half open. The protests of the guy that she kicked in the balls was getting louder as he quickly approached in her direction. She pushed open the front door to sunlight, so starkly different to the dim room she was kept in.

She scoped her surroundings trying to figure out where exactly she was. There was a forest line and a dirt road, right in front the house. Without hesitation she made a dash across the dirt road and into the forest to hide and hopefully escape this guy.

Behind her, she heard a car pull up to the driveway of the house. She heard car doors slam shut as people got out, she heard a mix of both female and male voices conversing as they made their way into the house. But conversations were cut short as the goon who had assaulted her burst out the front door and yell about her escape.

" she's gone into the trees, get her!" And without a second word, they all pursued after her. Oh great. Freedom never seemed so great until now.

In a panicked breath, she ran as fast as she could without her arms to use her forward. She ran and hid behind a few rocks and bush by a tree. They would never find her here she thought.

She thought too late after hearing nothing but the birds in the trees and the silent rustling of the tree leaves. It wasn't until she felt someone behind her, touching her arse and voice behind her ear whispering "i got you now" sending shivers down her spine that she let out a scream for help. This only attracted the rest of the goons to her location but before she could do anything else, her mouth was covered with a cloth smelling of chloroform that put her quickly to sleep.

What she woke up to made she wished she was still asleep. For the thought of what they might have planned for her terrified her, especially if her body will betray her and cause her to give into the merciless pleasures that her captors inflict. The unwilling orgasm that the goon had done to her had already given away too much information to her captors on what to do with her. And it scared her and yes, she was, indeed, trapped.