The Brat takes Charge

Story Info
A mutually satisfying climax when the brat takes control.
2.7k words
4.17
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Mr S has been nagging me to write this story for some time. I have finally got to it, so happy birthday to the love of my life.

This is the final story in the trilogy (Taming the brat and The brat gets benched) so to speak. The first two stories are primarily from his point of view and he is very much the dominant in our relationship. However, this one is set from my vantage point, his totally bratty and sometimes a little less than submissive wife!

I have done some burlesque dancing in the past and Mr S often enjoys being a little spoilt with an evening of private dances. This is followed by a totally gratuitous lap dance where I get to writhe and grind all over him. Often this culminates in what can only be described as a total fuck fest on the lounge room floor. After some rather bratty and naughty behaviour that resulted in me being pulled across his lap and having my butt well and truly spanked he demanded that I arrange an evenings entertainment for him. He always gives me a couple of weeks to plan and of course obtain a suitable outfit. This story is about that evenings entertainment.

Mr S returned from work promptly at 6pm. I had left written instructions in the hall. He was make himself comfortable on the corner sofa in the lounge. I had already set the lighting and music. On the small table was his favourite beer and a little bowel of snacks. Letting him get settled and relaxed I finished getting ready. Beside the snack I left a blindfold and after a bit of time I called down suggesting it was time to put it on.

I entered the room quietly, my black sky high fuck me boots making no noise on the carpet. Standing between his spread legs I leaned forward, gently running my finger down his cheek, neck, and chest. His nose slightly flaring as he breathed in my perfume. I knew he would recognise it immediately as I am strictly a Black Opium girl. His hand stretched out to try and caress my leg, gently sliding upward. I let him go a little way and then returned his hand to the sofa. Taking the crop I was holding I stroked it across the side of his neck. Then lower toward his groin stopping just short of the bulge in Mr S' trousers. I slowly raked the crop up his left inner thigh, lightly across the groin and down his right thigh.

A slight moan escaped his lips. Using my crop I stroked over his body lightly. Puting the crop to one side and using my fingernails I stroked up and down his thighs avoiding the ever increasing bulge that was begging for some attention. I may be a bratty submissive but I love to tease and I know exactly how to tease and torment my husband. Letting my hands wander at will over his torso I began to straddle his thighs. Gently letting each leg brush against his cock as I settled each side of his hips. I slowly began to lower myself onto his lap lightly before rising to brush my tits against his chest and face. Eventually I sat on his lap rocking gently back and forth over his hard cock. I then removed the blindfold. Mr S groaned in appreciation, biting his lip I could already see all the possibilities he was imagining flicking through his mind.

'You like?' I asked a little coyly.

'Fuck yes' he growled in response.

I knew then I had chosen my outfit well. It was a bit of a police woman combo but obviously with a saucy sexy twist. A tight light blue blouse. Unbuttoned to the bottom of my cleavage revealing hints of a plunging red and pink satin and lace bra. Being a 32F I have tits that produce a pretty cracking cleavage. Voluptuous and soft, with a little bit of a jiggle as they are completely natural. Personally I rather like my nipples as they are a very pale pink and so completely and utterly responsive. I really love them to be licked, sucked, and pinched. Luckily Mr S is a total tit man. To be honest he is an arse and a tit man. The blouse is tied up under my tits. Across my abdomen my red suspender belt is visible. Clipped to this are my black stockings. I am also wearing a pair of navy hotpants, a pair of cuffs hanging off a loop on the side. The hotpants are hiding a matching pink and red thong. Now I am also a girl with a butt. Its pretty pert and firm and I work out a lot to keep it that way. Mr S is most definitely appreciative of a nice feminine peachy butt. He loves to squeeze and fondle it. But as you all know he really loves to spank it. He says it goes a lovely blushing pink with just the right amount of wobble. The black leather fuck me heeled boots complete the look.

I continue rolling my hips and begin sliding my hands over my tits sometimes teasing and pinching my nipples. I can see his eyes following my every move. I let him hear me pant slightly and softly moan as I use my pussy to grind on his cock. I lean in and give him a soft kiss, running my tongue over his lower lip before deepening to a hard tongue thrusting passionate kiss off. I pull back and slowly stand. Time to begin the entertainment and sexily strut to the chair in the corner of the room.

Over the next few songs I am going to use all my talents as a dancer to tease, suggest, reveal and hide my body to best best possible advantage. I love props and think nothing of whipping out a dildo from a hidden location and simulating a blowjob. Licking and caressing it before deep throating it. Letting Mr S imagine my lips surrounding him whilst his cock is buried deep in my mouth. I always like to choreograph some element of tug and pull or ebb and flow. Make you think I am going to get closer to you, excite you and then pull away. Teasing heightens the pleasure after all. You have my full attention and I most certainly have yours.

As we progress I end up on my knees between your spread thighs. Maintaining eye contact with you I let my face brush across your cock which is still tightly contained within your trousers. I smile and let my tongue stroke upwards over its fabric covered length. I watch your eyes close as your head falls back and your hips lift towards my mouth. I giggle naughtily. You always say I have the naughtiest giggle. I begin to run my mouth along your cock, gently nipping. You are rock hard and I can smell you musky sent. I love it. I slowly pull away and you groan with frustration. I get to my feet and standing between your thighs I lean forward and slowly start undoing you tie. Sliding it from you neck I drape it over my body. Slowly grinding and circling my hips I run the tie between my fingers letting it rest suggestively between my tits. Then I start on the buttons of your shirt letting my hands stroke over your chest as I go. Finishing my task I slide the shirt from your shoulders. Flinging the shirt to one side I turn and put my plump little butt onto your still covered cock. Placing my hands on your thighs for balance I start to rock and writhe across your swollen hard cock. Your hands are on my hips as you try to guide my movements and I can feel you thrusting up underneath me. Straddling your thighs with my legs for even greater contact I look back at you and give you a cheeky grin. I can feel how hard you are and just how much you want to fuck my sweet little pussy. Hearing your breathing deepen and roughen I stop. I don't want you cumming in your pants. There would be no fun for either of us if that should happen. Standing, I hold out my hand to you and tell you its time to take things upstairs.

I tell you to lay in the middle of the bed and I start to attach the leather cuffs to your wrists. I love my leather cuffs. They were a christmas present from you. Although quite chunky with that serious I mean business kind of look about them they are still beautiful. Made from candy pink and white leather. Although I usually wear them you will occasionally put them on for me. Time for the brat to take charge and I am going to make ache with need to cum. Now, for that to happen I am going to make sure that control is all mine. Once Mr S is restrained the fun can start.

We kiss passionately. Tongues twisting and dancing with each other. I draw my tongue along your jaw and nibble toward you ear. Exploring your face, taking my time. The end so much more satisfying when reached slowly. Kissing slowly down your chest to the waistband of your trousers. Undoing your trousers I slide both pants and trousers over your arse and down your legs. Naked, just how I want need you. I reach toward the doorknob of domination and unhook my feather teaser. Skimming the teaser all over your body. Stroking and teasing. Flicking it over your tight swollen balls and hard cock. Watching your body gently writhe in pleasure, the soft little moans. A drop of precum appears on the top of your cock. Leaning down I taste your pre-cum, hmmmm so deliciously tasty. Sliding my finger into my panties I can feel my own wetness. Gently I suck my pussy juice coated finger while you watch.

I turn my attention to my own clothing. Slowly unbuttoning my blouse, tits straining against my bra. My hands caressing and stroking my hardening nipples. Letting hands fall to my hotpants I lower them slowly over my butt. Leaning forward to give you a glimpse of my wet thong covered pussy. With just my lingerie remaining I lower myself over your hips, thighs either side. Leaning forward I slide my tits up and down your chest. Wiggling further down I gently move my tits over your balls and cock. Seating myself back over your hips I reach under the pillow and remove the bottle of lube. Squirting some into palms I let my hands stroke and squeeze your swollen balls. Rolling them in my fingers, hearing the gasps and sighs of pleasure from your lips. Sliding my hands over your shaft. Using both my hands to stroke and squeeze up the shaft and toward the head. Thumbs circling the head. Hands moving rhythmically over your cock. Alternating the pressure but never stopping. Your hips are thrusting slightly. Leaking more and more pre-cum. Breathing harder and faster. Then I suddenly stop. Your cock pulsing in my hand. You moan your disappointment. I smile and whisper,

'you didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?'

Pulling my thong to one side I plant my pussy on that beautiful cock letting it slide up and down between my plump pussy lips. Fuck that feels good. So hot teasing my clit. Resting here a little to let you calm down a bit. I decide I want you to taste me so I move and begin to lower myself onto your face. Your waiting tongue licking my engorged clit. Flicking and sucking as my hips circle your eager mouth. You always tell me how good I taste and how much you love to bury your face in my pussy. I enjoy your attention for awhile but I have plans and I fully intend to cum all over your cock. Time to return the favour.

Rather reluctantly I remove myself from your mouth and turn my attention back to your pleasure. Settling myself between your spread legs I begin to fondle you. I can smell my scent on your cock. I bury my face in your balls. Licking in firm slow strokes from your perineum to your balls. Sometimes in circles, sometimes up and down. Suckling each ball gently. Moving my tongue across all of your scrotum. Slowly moving up the shaft and getting teasingly close to the sensitive head. I blow gently across the tip knowing just how badly you want me to slide that head into my mouth. I continue to tease and torment and I can see you straining against the restraints, hips arching toward my mouth. Holding your cock, making eye contact I slide your massive straining cock between my lips until it hits the back of my throat. I begin to swallow you until my nose is pressed firmly up against your abdomen. I begin to bob up and down on your cock. Sometimes deep throating your entire length and other times focussing on the sensitive head. I suck, stoke, and lick you until I can hear and feel you getting close to cumming then again I stop. You beg, but I wait until I know you are falling away from the edge. I soothingly stroke your body but you are a little pissed. Being the brat I am I can't resist a little smirk.

Straddling your hips I start fingering myself. I am hot, wet, and horny. My pussy almost dripping. I am definitely going to cum before I let you. However, knowing how much it turns you on to watch and feel me cum I am going to make sure you have a front row seat. Your cock is still hard but I know you won't cum yet. Grasping you, I run your cock along my pussy to my tiny little opening. My pussy is so tight and I slowly lower myself onto you. The overwhelming sense of fullness as I try to slide your length into me. Stretching to make space for you. I start to pant and you groan as I sit down on you, balls deep inside me. Rocking back and forth on you, my hands on your chest for balance. As my pussy gradually adjusts to your size I begin to bounce up and down as you thrust from below. Faster and harder until I can feel my orgasm building. The heat, the pleasure, redness flushing across my skin. I am moaning and crying my pleasure that riding your cock gives me. I feel myself tumbling over the edge as I gush all over your cock and balls. Head thrown back, pinching my nipples as I scream your name. Eventually I recover my senses and smile shyly at you, somewhat embarrassed by my complete loss of control. I kiss you lovingly and ask you,

'how you would like to come?'

'Untie me you command. I want you on you knees and I am going punish your pussy!!'

I release the restraints and Mr S almost flips me onto my knees. His hand almost savagely pushes my head down into the mattress. He grips my hips and slams himself into my pussy. He pounds his cock hard into me as his hips smack against my butt. His fingers almost pinching my hips he is gripping me so tightly. He is almost growling with need and desire until his thrusts become almost erratic. I can feel his cock get even bigger inside me until I cannot stretch any further. Giving me the shivers and covering me in goose pimples. A sensation I cannot even begin to describe. I feel consumed by him. I know he is about to cum and then I feel his final thrusts. His cock begins to spurt and pulse, emptying himself inside me. Our breathing is harsh and ragged. We are covered in each others scent. Deliciously spent.

The brat sometimes likes to be in charge, but he always ends up taking back control and then I submit to him.