The Brazilian Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louisa slowly started to bring her body down and moaned very deeply as she worked hard to relax every muscle in her crotch. Which she did successfully. Now all she needed to do was pant, this was best way to help her body adjust to being stretched this much. She had been sitting up throughout this whole procedure but now that she opened her eyes again Bobby pulled her in so that they could kiss.

Non of this was enough noise for Ginger to be able to figure out was going till Bobby's excitement started to get the best of him and he started to move in and out of her. Which was a noisy procedure because of the noises the table made from all the weight and pressure it had to endure. But just as this sound started to come into Ginger's earshot an other sound started to come in as well which was the girl's lowered voices saying, "Ginger let's go!"

But Ginger did not move anything besides her index finger coming to her lips letting the girls know they needed to be quiet. The girls could see how intently Ginger was listening now, and they quickly closed the door back up and raced out to find out for themselves what was going on. At this point there was no doubt what was going on in this back room at Vega's beauty parlor. Looks and smiles were exchanged. Everyone was in agreement that they all knew what was going on on the other side.

The door had a window in it which was covered by a little curtain. But this curtain was just a tad too short, which didn't matter because if you walked by you could not look in, or see anything. But if you stopped and got close and you lowered yourself just a bit you could see through this little crack.

And this is what they saw. Louisa was the one who was now the one making all the motion and friction happen. And she was riding him like a bull. A bull that needed to be taught a little lesson. A lesson that can only be taught by its master.

Louisa was getting them off by going back and forth from grinding to coming down on him real hard. She would grind him hard for a while and stop. She would place her hands on his belly and lift herself up. Because letting her drop down on him made her feel so good. Especially because it would stretch her out so fantastically like it was a newly discovered form of yoga. One that so happened to be that form of yoga that would place you directly on the fastest track towards enlightenment. She was letting herself feel it all. His hands on her body, but mostly her chest. Which worked well for her Louisa because this way every time she came down on him hard they would not bounce so much in all directions because he was there to take care of them. She was not twenty anymore after all.

Her energy and excitement started to become real high, causing her voice to raise higher and higher as well. She brought one of Bobby's hands down to her fine ass and he started to knead the softness of her skin rather firmly, something that turned her on greatly. Which off course started to turn him on greatly. Which started to turn her on even more. Well you know how that goes. So you can probably see where this is going. Before either one fully realized it they had already reached their first orgasm. Louisa grinding herself hard onto Bobby. Grinding like if she did not reach an orgasm in the next minute her life would most likely not continue. As if this was a computer game and if she did not reach the next level within 10 seconds it would be game over. That is why she worked that joystick so hard, because she did not want this game to end. Of course that's more of a Bobby analogy then anything, but either way Louisa collapsed onto Bobby's chest after succeeding into make it to the next level. She would see it more like she was a cat, because she was a cat person. And cats have many lives and she just gained an other one because of this magical experience.

Louisa gave Bobby a big kiss and they looked at each other. Both were out of breath like they had just got to the finish line after running a whole marathon. Their medallions were being put on right now for this amazing accomplishment.

Louisa got up from his lap.

The 3 women outside the door panicked. Was Louisa going to burst out that room at any moment, or not? Either way should they leave or stay? This was all going through their minds while they gazed at each other. All were forced to realize that everyone had been touching some part of their sexual bodies from being so turned on from seeing this little peep show. It was Ginger actually who looked back down the crack past the curtain to see if they really needed to leave, or not. And she quickly waved them back down when she saw Louisa sucking Bobby's cock.

Louisa was under the understanding that she needed to suck him for a little while before he would be able to get going again. But she had forgotten what 20 year olds are like. They don't miss a beat, but either way she enjoyed the action greatly and she didn't want to stop.

The 3 women on the other hand did want her to stop because from the angle they were standing all they could see was Louisa's shapely booty, but not any of the other action. That was until Amy remembered the window from the room from next to this one, and she whispered, "Let's look from the window in the other room." And they all followed suite. This window had a curtain in front of it as well, to make sure everyone had the privacy they deserved, but on one side they could easily pull the curtain back a bit to get the perfect angle and not run the risk of being seen. The only downside was that they needed to stand real close together so that they could basically have 3 heads on top of each other to see what was going on.

IN the other room Louisa applied some self-control and she helped Bobby up while saying, "Let's move over to the chair. I don't trust that table so much." And with out a moments hesitation Louisa moved forward with her knees placed on the shoulders of the comfy chair and then helped Bobby move back inside her from behind. It was funny for the 3 women to see that when after Bobby slid back inside her he took a moment to place his hands on his face revealing that he was in total disbelief of what was happening. But then he maned up and started to pound her like any good man would if he was invited in by a woman of such beauty, grace and heart. You let her have it and you start to kiss and gently bite her neck all at the same time. And Louisa was loving it, she started to tell him to go harder. But she also told him, "You make me feel so good, so good." And she tried to turn back her head as much as she could so she could kiss him. Which only half worked but it made Bobby bite down on her neck a little harder when they continued fucking each other so well and so intensely. And the fact that his balls were slamming into her clit area so hard made her so overly stimulated that it send her over the edge again. And she was really loud, yelling, "Oh mother Mary, mother of christ, oh fuck!.. oh fuck! ... oh fuck ... oh fuuuuuuuck!"

And she collapsed onto the recliner like a pile of mush. A big rush of energy was flowing through her body and her mind was forced to just sit there and experience the vastness and the stillness that it brought forth. She felt how good it was to be reminded of this energy and how important it was to deepen this connection with the self, because it is so intertwined with your soul.

Bobby was still trying to fuck her through out this and Louisa had to tell him, "Slow down, I need a moment."

He was a little inexperienced but very willing to learn. He pulled out of her, maybe a bit too abruptly though because it gave a zing of intensity to Louisa, but his intensions were good because he lowered his body and just wrapped her up like a warm wool comfy blanket while she recovered.

Louisa turned herself a bit and was able to get a hand out and placed it on Bobby's cheek. They kissed and looked each other deep in the eyes till Louisa said, "I want you back inside me. You make me feel so good." And when Bobby heard those words his heart almost burst. He moved back a bit to make more room for Louisa to adjust herself. Bobby looked over to the altar and now he noticed the laughing Bhudha and it made Bobby laugh out loud. Louisa who was now on her back on the comfy chair said, "What's so funny?" because she felt a little self-conscious.

Bobby never answered the question though, he simply started to cover her face with heart felt kisses, again and again, all over. Louisa now understood the joke as well and smiled a smile brighter then she had in many many years.

Bobby moved back onto his knees in front of the recliner lining himself up to slide back inside of Louisa's glory hole. Louisa spread her legs a little wider to make this easier. And easy it was because at this point she was more abundantly flowing down there than a river.

Bobby started to slowly move in and out of here again. And Louisa laid back real comfy like. It almost seemed like she at this moment was just snuggling while watching a movie. Never mind that she had a super cute and handsome 20 year old between her legs who was filling her up so fully. And the walls of her Yoni were being touched on all sides like 10 foot waves onto the shore.

But for now she took it with ease. She just laid back with one arm in the air so she could touch Bobby's face, and she played with his hair.

Something Louisa was not able to see, but that the girls in the other room could see so clearly and that turned them all on greatly, was Bobby's butt cheeks. He was on his knees going back and forth penetrating Louisa so deeply. He would pull out real slowly, wait for a second and then push himself back in all the way with a thrust. And he would closely observe Louisa's face every time he slid back inside her and he noticed the deep sensations she was experiencing inside her body caused by him.

The three women in the other room absolutely noticed this beautiful love making, but their eyes could never stray too long away from watching his well formed booty, and the ripples that the muscles inside these well formed booty made. If this was an autonomy class on the muscles of the butt cheeks these girls would have all gotten straight a's at that moment. He continued clenching these muscles and relaxing them at this slow pace. And every time his butt crack would tighten up the butt cheeks would become indented. Almost as if some imaginary hands were pushing down on them. Something the 3 of the women in the other room all imagined it was their own hands that were the ones to touch his behind like that right at that moment. Would that not have been awesome?

And the light that was reflecting the sweat of these cheeks made the ladies so enamored that they felt like they all just smoked some Ganja. Each of the 3 women had at least one hand stimulating their own body somewhere where it was vital and essential that it was being touched. They did not reach out to the others to touch their bodies as well. But plenty of wringing and rubbing did happen, though never openly. Samantha, the other massage therapist, who was the tallest, was looking out from the top. And Amy who was the shortest was at the bottom, which meant that her head was right on level with Samantha's chest. And when Amy stimulated herself between the legs so hard so that she could peak right at the same time as Louisa and she let her head drop when she came at that exact moment. And Samantha's soft bosom was right there for the perfect resting place. And after contact was made neither felt the need to move away from this place of contact. In fact when 5 minutes later Samantha had an orgasm altar her reality so completely she actually held onto Amy's head and pressed it hard against her left boob as the electricity of the intensity of the energy spread throughout her whole body.

Ginger was the only one who never placed a hand between her own legs. Because Amy was crouched down a little bit her soft well rounded booty was sticking out even more then usual. And Ginger took full advantage of this by rubbing her crotch against Amy's right butt cheek. For the longest time Ginger played with her nipples, her most sensitive area, with one hand under her shirt and the other over. While gently bumping into Amy's butt cheek. Gently though, like it was the side effect of her doing something else and not something she choose to do consciously.

That was not until 3 minutes later when Amy all of a sudden started to rub her self up and down on Ginger's left upper leg. This threw Ginger off balance for a second which caused her to reach with her left hand for Amy's left hip. Amy kept rubbing herself and Ginger still needed the balance so she was not about to let go. She slowly let her hand ride along with Amy's movements till she felt courageous enough to pull Amy back a bit harder every time Amy was already in the motion of moving back. Ginger now opened her legs up a little more and started to pull Amy back into her harder and harder into the area where if she was naked you'd see a little landing strip. This bumping made Amy move back and forth more abruptly. Which caused the right cheek of her face to rub more strongly along the breast and nipple of Samantha.

But all three of them were so transfixed on watching the beauty unfold between Bobby and Louisa that it almost seemed like that the things their bodies were doing almost seemed like it was happening to someone else's body, and not theirs. But all three were fully aware what was happening moments later. Amy who had her hand working on her Yoni in full force was only stimulated even more by the fact that Ginger's left leg would bump her hand into her Yoni even deeper. Causing the sensations in her body down there to be so divinely overwhelming that her panting became almost too loud. Luckily for Amy the 2 in the other room were not being quiet either. And what it did was it made Samantha and Ginger feel more comfortable to make the little sounds that needed to be released from their bodies.

And when for a moment Amy changed the direction of her face for just a moment just so she could release a bit of tension from her left shoulder. It turned out that she turned her face more towards Samantha's chest. And for that moment Samantha could feel the hot air from Amy's panting breath through her shirt and bra onto the skin of her hyper stimulated breast that had nipples on them like the Tajh Mahal, one of the 9 wonders of the world. And what should be number one on the list of wonders of the world is the power of anticipation. The hot breath stroking Samantha's super stimulated nipple felt amazing, but what really set her off was the idea that Amy might kiss, lick or bite her nipple at any moment. That feeling really hit her deep inside. And it wasn't just excitement that she felt, it was also the fear of not knowing if she was ok with that that came up in her.

But either way the effect was the same and she prodded in-between her legs even more focussed and did not let loose till she was over the edge. It was now that her other right hand let go of her boob and grabbed Amy's head ever so tightly. Which caused Amy to be more stationary in her position which caused Ginger's forward motions to land more directly resulting in more impact on her clitoris. And it hit home only seconds later like a grand old copper knocker on a castle door causing her to collapse onto Amy's back, panting into Amy's ear. Amy the sexual being that she was did not let an opportunity like this go by unused. And with a couple more finely placed finger motions between her lags she was able to get her self off for the 2e time. And it was good that Samantha was holding her head still up because with Ginger still leaning down on her back it would have been easy for Amy to fall forward with these weak knees of hers from such a delicious orgasm.

We'll leave them in their wonderful experience of bliss while we go back into the other room. Louisa was starting to feel less casual about the things this young man was doing between her legs. She felt ready to let the energy rise back up once again. It had been years and she felt ready to do a little catch up. She brought her legs up and Bobby grabbed them in a tight hug and continued to pound her ever so deeply. She looked at him and started to say, "Right there, right there. That feels sooo good. You are making me feel so good." At times her eyes would close because the intensity of the feelings would be too much. But whenever she could she would open her eyes to drink in the beauty of this young man hovering over her so lustfully. This was good because she noticed him licking his lips which reminded her that she was thirsty and that he probably was as well. How could you not in this heat?

She looked over to the little table next to the recliner and sure enough it had a glass of water on there she had intended to drink earlier. She reached over and was able to grab it without disturbing any of the other motion. She took a couple of swigs as best as she could and next brought it up to Bobby's lips as well. He did his best to take in her offering and got quite a bit of it in. But quite a bit spilled as well. Part of it falling down on Louisa's belly and part of it running down Bobby's chin onto his chest. And it was this that reminded her of her desire to lick the sweat from his chest. She put the glass back down and brought her legs back down as well before she raised her body up so that her tongue could work its magic on his chiseled chest. Occasionally she would lean back a little and look him deep in the eye while licking her lips before she would slowly lean back in to lick him some more.

It made Bobby wild. And he could only endure it for so long. He had already noticed a little pool of water and sweat in the little indent at the top of the collarbone. He pushed her back and sucked it up from underneath her chin with great pleasure. This tickled Louisa so much that she started to giggle and push him back a little. But bobby's animal desire was to great at this moment to be held back. Though he backed up from the sensitive part under her chin, he simply switched that energy over to bite down on her nipples while picking up the pace of his penetration even more.

Louisa didn't mind. It was magnificent. Here was a young man discovering he was a man. He was already endowed with such a beautiful body and now he was discovering what to do with it. This inner knowing came out form deep within him. A knowing we all have, we just all need the chance to discover it. And it was especially nice to discover this in the arms of this lusciously beautiful experienced woman who was biting her lip from excitement. Moaning like she was in a torture chamber. But the only torture that was going on was that she had to stretch her heart wider and wider to let all these good feelings that were coming her way move through her body fully without any restraints.

She managed all right. In fact she wanted more, and more. And she even started to tease Bobby saying, "Is that all you got?" She smiled and he smiled back but he did not change his pace. So she said it again, "Is that all you got?" And she waited for a second before she continued, "You look like you are in such great shape. You must be able to step it up even more?" It took a moment before it fully sank in for Bobby. But then it did, and it opened a whole other level of intensity for Bobby. And it wasn't that he fucked harder or faster, though he might have. It was that his movement became more intense, way more intense. And he started to groan so deeply and his masculine side came out so strongly. You could see it, hear it, feel it and smell it. It oozed out of him. Every muscle in his entire body, and there were a lot of them, tensed up as he kept on it.