The Brazilian Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louisa's body started to shake because of the impact of this energy. Not that she was having an orgasm yet or anything. This felt more like a DNA reconfiguration or something. And her voice needed to be opened up to not let any of this energy be blocked from coming through. So she started to say things and it didn't mater what she said, not at this point. At first there was a long drown out scream of the word auw, but that felt kinda off to here because she needed to breath faster then that. So she switched over to saying, "I feel that, I feel that." And it is surprising how sometimes when you state the obvious it can be the most powerful thing in the world. So she continued saying, "I feel that. I feel that." Because it made her feel more deeply and more intensely.

In the end it was Bobby that started to come first. But it seemed like he first pumped himself up with a couple of guttural exhales that sounded like "Gha" and each one became more intense till he finally exploded into her. And when his semen hit the back of her vagina it was like a pressure washer was stuck inside her. And she lost it, joining his guttural chorus with a high pitched set of screams while she mixed her love juices with his. And he kept moving around in her making sure that their juices were as bonded and united as they were.

In the other room it was Amy who first looked away from this divinely peepshow. The word "Wow! had slipped from Samantha's lips and Amy was curious to see what the expression on her face looked like. It turned out her mouth was open and she looked like she was hypnotized. Turning around Amy noticed that Ginger had pretty much the same expression on her face. She saw Ginger swallow for a moment before she softly whispered, "Yeah ... wow!"

Amy giggled softly for a second which snapped the other two out from their state hypnosis. They all smiled at each other. Amy straightened herself back up and took the other two into a big hug. She whispered, "If felt like we did something big there but we only watched." Samantha responded with a little poke, "We didn't just watch, mind you." They all smiled a smile of knowing.

Ginger whispered, "We should probably get out of here."

And just as she said this a door opened. Three sets of eyes opened wide in fear of what was to happen. They were in the side room, their was no need for them to be discovered. They should be fine. But Ginger was the first to realize it might not be that way and she had to only whisper the words, "Our bags." for the other two to know she was right.

They all looked again inside the other room to look for any other clues. The only person in the other room was Bobby. Reclining in the chair with his arms in the air. He was feeling like a champ, that was for sure. Which was cute, but the three women in the other room had no eye for that right now.

Moments later the door of the room they were in slowly opened it self. All three women knew what would happen next but still it seemed like it took forever before Louisa turned her head around the door. And when she did she still seemed surprised and jolted up at the sight of them. She put her hands in front of her face and said, "I feel so embarrassed. Why are you still here?" And tears started to come down from her cheeks already. There was a moment of awkward silence while all three women stared at Louisa standing there in Bobby's shirt that looked like a short dress on her. Amy bolted forward and took Louisa in her arms and said, "Never be ashamed of making love. Especially not when its as beautiful as what I just saw. Making love is like eating food. You need to eat otherwise you die. And what you just experienced was straight up food for the soul. It truly was, even for my soul." Here she looked around to the other two girls and continued, "And I am sure it was the same way for Samantha and Ginger?" Louisa looked up to see what their reaction would be, but they didn't say anything they only smiled and walked over to take louisa into their arms as well.

Louisa cried a little bit more before she said, "I feel so much lighter. My body feels so wonderful. You know I have not made love to anyone in years but that reminded me of how amazing having sex can be." She looked up for a second to see everyone in the eye to make sure her words were received with understanding before she shared the following. Her eyes pointed towards the other room for a moment while she expressed her heart, "That by the way, was the most beautiful love making I have ever had in my whole entire life."

They all got giggly excited for a moment before Louisa send them away, "Now get out of here. I still have some waxing to do on that sweet young man." She looked over to Amy now and asked her while giggling, "What's his name again?"

"Your young stud is named Bobby."

Now Louisa pushed them out of the room and they all left. Leaving louisa finally alone with her young lover. It was time to wax on, wax off. And hold him lovingly and maybe a kiss here and there as well.

But please don't tell anyone. What happens in Vega's beauty parlor stays in Vega's beauty parlor.