All Comments on 'The Break Ch. 03'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting Better, But...

<br>

...but you need to watch your spelling. You've spelt waist as "waste", and bra as "bar" - other, too, and it detracts from an otherwise <i>hot</i> story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story.

I loved this story & I can't wait to read the next chapter. You should keep on writing this story.

dash42dash42about 14 years ago
More in the series please?

Very tightly written story. A bit of a problem with 'waste' and 'waist' though (more of an irritant than anything else - context gets it right).

More please.

ForbiddenthoughtForbiddenthoughtalmost 13 years ago

Loved this series. Hope you come back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, gimme more

Why have you only written one page in each chapter you miserable sod?? Don't you know how to expand your story lines to more than one page. You are squashing what should be a six or more pages story to include an ongoing lesbian relationship between the girls. You can't finish a story with "I couldn't wait to go back home."

Keep it going and describe their sexuality with each other. They are both staying in an empty house for weeks so you have heaps of time to develop an explosive storyline.

puckmuckpuckmuck2 months ago

I know it has been forever, but I'd love to see you continue this story!

puckmuckpuckmuck2 months ago

I know it has been forever, but I hope you continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Break Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Break Series Info