The Break (Him) In

Story Info
Three robbers take control of a guy after botched break-in.
20.4k words
3.82
25.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, you don't even know when these people get home."

"Harry, will you stop being so fucking scared of everything!"

"Well, I apologize for thinking ahead and planning for what happens in case we get caught, Mal! It'd be way more planning than you seemed to do for this break-in. Maybe if you spent less time on dick and more time scoping, I wouldn't have to plan for the worst."

"Really, you want to do this now, Harry?"

"You know what? You're right. We will have plenty of time to talk about your screwing up when we're in the back of a police van!"

"Okay! Don't start thr-"

"Will the both of you shut the fuck up!? I swear, it's like breaking in with two big ass children."

That was the statement from the all black clad, glove wearing, masked woman in front as she slowly crept in a downstairs hallway of a spacious, two-story home that didn't belong to her or her two bickering partners behind her. The hallways were nearly pitch black, the window curtains being closed and only partially letting in the darkness from the night sky through the house.

The woman in front wore a black latex shirt that showcased her D-cup along with baggy black pants that were hiding a slim and fit figure. The black low cut shoes on her feet didn't make a sound as she softly stepped on the wooden floors of the house.

As she used her dim flashlight to try and make out a path without alerting anyone from the outside, she heard a soft voice behind her quip, "Mal started it."

The woman in front turned around to give a stern look through the eye holes of her mask to the black sweater and black jean wearing thin and busty, similarly masked girl behind her and hushed her. "Harry, don't do this.

The third girl in the line smirked through the mouth hole of her mask and repeated with a quiet, half-suppressed laugh, "Yeah, Harry, don't do this."

"Oh, and you," the woman in front whispered in her lecturing tone to the girl who just spoke, "Maybe have an actual plan for the next place we hit. I'm getting real tired of having to sneak around at night. I can hardly see shit."

The last girl in line, who was slightly shorter than the two in front of her, wore a black hoodie and a pair of black leggings that showed off her slightly chubby thighs. She had a bit more meat on her bones than the two in front of her, but was still more thin than thick. She then assured the woman in front, "I'm telling you, there's no one here, Lu."

"Then why was it highly suggested by you that we come at night?" the woman in front questioned, whose pale skin and green eyes was visible through the eye and mouth holes through her ski mask.

"Hide through the darkness of the night. Plus, every break-in that happens in movies happen at night," the fair skinned, blue eyed, twenty-six year old woman named Mallory, or Mal for short, answered.

After listening to the reason, the twenty-five year old Luna, or Lu, sighed heavily and mumbled to herself, "Children. Literal fucking children."

The brown eyed, rose skinned woman named Harrison, nicknamed Harry, again mentioned, "I don't want to sound negative again, but I really think that it's important that we at least discuss what the plan is in case things go south."

"Relax, Harry," Lu avowed to the twenty-three year old. "If anything goes wrong, I have a plan."

With that statement, Lu then lifted up her shirt a little. A little of her waist was visible as Harry peeked down, seeing some of the woman's colorful body art on her lower back. She saw the woman's knife holder latched to her waist and she was aware that her knife was inside, as all three had one on them at all times. However, a deeper inspection revealed the silver and charcoal colored end of something tucked into the waist of Lu's pants. Immediately, Harry realized what it was and immediately, she began to panic.

"Geez! A gun? A fucking gun? We're here to steal money out of a safe. We aren't here to kill anyone. What the hell is the matter with you?" Harry ranted in her hushed tone.

Lu rolled her eyes. "Calm down. It's for the worst, and I really mean worst of the worst, no other options available, case scenario. Hopefully it won't come to that."

"Hopefully it never comes to that," the nervous Harry replied. "I can not have murder on my record."

"Oh, but I guess muggings, armed robberies and home invasions are fine," Lu sarcastically remarked as she put her shirt back down.

Annoyed in the back, Mal grumbled, "Now that we know where your morals lay, let's get back to the task at hand."

Lu did not like the idea of being rushed by Mal, seeing as she thought the woman was the main reason they stopped in the first place. Nonetheless, the woman in front let it slide and began to sneak until she found the stairs. While she wasn't very certain it would work, Harry needed a little clarity on what was known about this hit. As they snuck through, she questioned, "What exactly do you know about this place, Mal?"

"There are four people that live here; a middle-aged married couple, their teenaged son and their pre-teen daughter. We don't have to worry about running into them in the slightest because they are on a family trip in Spain and won't be returning until next Saturday. Like I said, I chose the night to do it because we could hide in the darkness of the night and I chose tonight, a Friday night because it's a night that most people in the neighborhood go out, minimizing our chances of being spotted by someone.

"Anyway, the dad, the husband, is a doctor for some of the best athletes in the country and the mom is an agent for some pretty big actors and actresses. That means that they are both making a lot of money. Through the grapevines, I heard that they keep an automatic safe in the house that always has at least six hundred K in it at all times. They keep the safe in the closet in their bedroom upstairs, information I learned after a few weeks of stalking and spying on the parents."

"Wow, I guess you were on top of this," Harry credited her partner.

Mal, who was usually the person who scoped out places and people of interest for her and her two girls, then admitted, "Unfortunately, I was never able to find out the combination to the safe. However, through some online accounts, I was able to collect the birthdays of them and their kids and some other dates of significance, so if anything, we could start with those numbers first."

As they finally found their ways to the stairs, Lu led the way up them and complimented the groups little researcher. "Gotta give you credit, Mal. You may have finally hit the jackpot on this one."

As they quietly walked up the stairs in the dark house, Lu flashed her light to the ground so that she and her two fellow robbers could see every step. After making it up the first flight, they repeated the process on the second flight and found themselves at the edge of two separate hallways as they neared the final steps on the second story of the mansion.

Already aware from prior knowledge, Mal directed them, "It's in the left hallway. It'll be the second door on the right."

"Good," Lu praised again. "Really did your homework on this."

Lu began going left once she made her way up the stairs, not even bothering to waste her time looking in the other direction. Once Mal made her way up, she didn't intend to do the same because, like the woman in front, she wanted to get to the safe as quickly as possible, open it and get the hell out.

Fortunately for them, there was someone in the middle of them who was treading carefully and decided to take a moment and peek over to the other hallway.

"Guys," Harry worryingly whispered as her eyes widened once she spotted something as she got up the stairs.

"For fuck's sake. What now?" Lu fumed with hushed anger while she turned to face the girl again.

"Seriously, Harry. You can't stop us over every little concern," whined Mal as she got up the stairs and stood next to the girl who paused and was facing the opposite direction.

Yes, so far Harry's concerns were all theoretical, what if possibilities.

However, what she stopped them for now was about to turn things upside down.

"There's a light coming through that door," Harry pointed out towards one of the doors that was on their left in the opposite hallway.

Both Lu and Mal quickly scanned to see what the girl was talking about. Sure enough, down the dark hallway, close to the end of it, there was a closed door with an outer edge of gold creeping through the space between the frame and the door.

Panic began to fill the women now. A composed group that was already unsure of certain aspects were now questioning everything about this break-in.

"What the fuck Mal? You said nobody was here. You said they were on fucking vacation," Lu raged in her whispered voice, venom seeping through it as she shot an angry expression to the supposed investigator of the home.

"They are. I'm sure of it," Mal tried to reassure, though she too was beginning to question why there was a light coming through that closed door.

"Then why the fuck is there a light coming through that door!?" the holder of the light seethed.

Trying to think of any conclusion that didn't include the one thing they feared, the shorter woman in the back hesitated to say anything before getting out,

"Maybe they just left a light on."

"Whenever you scoped the place at night, did you ever see a light on?" Harry questioned.

"Not that I recall," Mal confessed.

Shaking her head in aggravation, Lu deadpanned, "Oh, hell of a time to not remember if you for sure ever saw a light on or off in the house we broke into."

"What do we do? What do we do?" Harry began to shudder as the realization set in that they weren't the only ones in the mansion.

Being that this wasn't the first time that Luna had experienced this, she stared into Harry's blue eyes and with an instructive, yet calming voice, she told the worried girl, "The first thing we do, is calm down."

Harry nodded and took a few deep breaths to try and collect herself. Harrison was always a bit of a jumpy, anxious person and only liked to do things that were perfectly planned and everything was known and for sure. So, of course being a part of a robbery like this, where only some information was known and was done on a whim, made her uneasy. The fact that it was guaranteed there was no one home, only for it to now turn out there probably was, added to her flurriness. Lu was always the calm one, so she knew what to do to get the girl to compose herself. It often had to include getting a bit strict and forceful, but that's what was expected from the 'big sister' of the group. One of the other things she did was scold the often lacking other member of the trio who was supposed to be in charge of planning and then come up with a new strategy on the spot. The latter is what she was about to do now.

"The second thing we do is what we've been doing and stay as quiet as possible and be careful," Lu went on. One trait that Luna had is that she was always a risk taker, especially when there were huge rewards at the end. Six-hundred thousand dollars would qualify as being a huge reward. Her lust for that massive payout was definitely about to stray her away from better judgement as she finished, "And third, we make sure there's actually someone in there."

"What? Are you out of your mind? We need to go!" Harry quietly sputtered.

"We shouldn't be here any longer than we have to. There is someone in there."

"We don't know that there's someone in there," Mal mentioned again.

"See, at first, it was assured that there was absolutely no one here. It was said that the entire family was out of town. Now, it's 'We don't know.' We would know if you knew how to actually do your damn job for once," Harry scolded.

Mal wanted to retaliate, but Lu cut her off, "Both of you, fucking quiet. Just let me think for a second."

Luna glanced around in the dark, her dim flashlight moving around slowly as she searched for anything. That's when she noticed a wooden table, about chest high, set up against a wall on the edge of the hallway with the lit room. On it were a few picture frames and two vases with nothing in them.

Leading the two girls over, Lu instructed, "Come on. Follow me."

Just that quickly, the woman had come up with a plan. However, it was going to be a lot different than what they had prepared for. Going over to the hallway, Lu lifted up one of the vases in her gloved hands to see how heavy it was. It was porcelain, meaning that it may have been fragile, but was enough to make a noise. The two girls watched as the mastermind devised a just now drawn up plan and wondered just what was going through her mind.

Lu already had a strategy, however, there was just one major factor that could affect how it goes. It was THE factor.

Letting them in on what her plan was, Lu began, "Okay, I have an idea. Harry, you stay here behind the corner and hide. Mal, you and me are going to go to the door, quietly as we possibly can. I'm going to go to the far side and you'll stand on the near side."

The two women followed along with it carefully, listening to every word in order to know their duty. Harry was against being there any longer, and truthfully, so was Mal, to a lesser extent. They thought going through with the break in with someone present in the house was going to lead to one of those worst case scenarios. They believed that this plan was going to involve them being more careful and quiet than ever. What Harry and Mal were about to hear is not what they expected.

Lu continued, "When Mal and I get over there, I'm going to put my ear to the door and see if I can hear anything. If I don't hear anything, I'm going to look over at you, Harry and shake my head no. If I do hear something, I'm going to look over at you and nod my head up and down and that means yes.

"If it's yes, I'm going to take a pause, and then I'm going to put my fingers up one, two, three," Lu explained as she showed the gesture to Harry. "On three, I want you to pick up this vase and bang it on the table."

"Bang the vase?" Harry spoke up in shock. "What do you mean bang the vase? Have you finally lost your mind?"

Mal, who was on the receiving end of Harry's insults multiple times during the short span of being in the house, also shared the girl's confusion and outrage. "Yeah, Lu. What are you thinking? The point of the break in is to not get caught."

Mal had a point and Harry agreed with it. They were supposed to be as quiet as mice. Get into the house, take what they came for, and get out as quickly as possible. Yet, here was Luna, not only dragging out getting to what they came for, but seemingly trying to get attention drawn to them.

Lu, who was confident in what she was doing, shushed them and commanded, "Be fucking quiet and listen."

The two rolled their eyes as the woman went on, "Hopefully the noise will draw them out and when they do, I'll take them from behind and Mal, you get their legs and we take them to the room where the safe is and get...acquainted with them. While we do that, Harry, you're going to search their room and see if you find anything."

Mal and Harry were a little on edge about it. They felt slightly against it because of how risky it was, but were somewhat comforted and more inclined to when Lu promised, "Nothing is going to happen to you two. I'm going to make sure of it."

A risk taker she was. A hunger for the contents of that safe she had. A dangerous life of thieving, robbing and stealing she and her two friends lived. Yet, no matter how much they argued with and insulted each other, they were always going to be there for each other and protect each other. They might have been mean to each other, but they'd never allow one of them to get hurt. That's the main reason Lu had a gun. She never wanted to use it, but if it came down to either one of them or someone else, then someone else was taking a bullet. Their relationship was very much built on tough love.

Deciding to go along with it, Lu nodded and then tilted her head, signaling for Mal to go along with her and crept towards the room with the light shining through the cracks. Harry stayed back, hunching down hiding behind the corner as the other two silently stepped over to their positions on either side of the door frame. They were completely quiet and light on their toes, making sure that there weren't any sounds coming from their feet as they walked over.

Once they managed to get over to the door in the other hallway, successfully not making a sound, Lu got into her position on the far side of the door and Mal got into her spot on the near side. A quick observation revealed that the door swung in, which meant that Lu wasn't going to be able to hide behind the cover of the door once it opened. She didn't mind too much, seeing as the hallway was completely dark so she could hide in the shadows. But, would it even have to come to that?

It was time for the moment of truth. As Lu leaned in, carefully and quietly, Mal held her breath next to her while Harry stood behind the corner of the hallway, peeking out to watch and wait for her signal. Lu pressed her ear against the door, making sure to not press her body or hands against it in case it made a sound on the other side of the door. She inhaled deeply and then held it in, not wanting her own breathing to interfere with any sound that her ear might pick up. So, waited to see if there was anyone in the room with the light on. Was it just a light that wasn't turned off, or was there a body in there that was about to turn their plans on its head?

For a moment, it was completely silent. Lu couldn't hear a single thing coming from the other end of the door. As her ear was placed on the door, she gave a look to Mal with a bit of comfort. She thought they were in the clear and that they wouldn't have to worry about anyone.

*Creak! Creak!*

She heard it. It was faint. It was barely audible. It was just the slightest hint of a noise. But, it was a noise and Lu quickly was able to make it what it was. It was the sound of a bed being adjusted or pushed down on, either from someone moving on it or someone recently moving off of it. Which one was confirmed when she heard the sound of it again.

*Creak! Creak!*

Clearly, someone was moving on it. The point wasn't that someone was moving on the bed, it's that there was someone. The three of them were not alone in the house.

Standing back from the door slowly, widened eyes in a bit of shock, Lu turned her head to the right to look over at Harry, who had her small light out and aimed at the girl to see her signals, and began nodding her head up and down. Harry was nervous now because now there was about to be a huge risk in actually trying to confront the person. Not only were they going to attempt to draw them out of the room, but there was the allusion of getting physical, the one thing she didn't prepare for during this break in. However, as she watched Lu put her back to the wall carefully and lift a hand up towards her, she had to regain her composure because she had a part to play.

Lu stared over at Harry, her hand up as she readied to count her down. After a few seconds, she put her gloved index finger in the air, followed by her middle finger. Once her third finger raised, that was Harry's cue to pick up the vase on the table next to her and bang it on it.

*Bang!*

In the room, on a bed big enough for two people, there sat someone, upright against the headboard with a laptop placed on their scrawny thighs. It was a skinny, pale man. Well, he was eighteen and considered a man. He was small, thin and had no hint of a muscle anywhere on his body. His hair was short and black with the slightest hint of facial stubble on his chin, though it looked more like just a couple of short strands. He wasn't big in stature, only about 5'7. He may have technically been a man, but he resembled a boy.