The Break (Him) In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night, the night before a college entry exam, the whole reason he had to take a flight back to the states early while the rest of his family was in Spain. He was studying for the big test tomorrow. Or, at least he was supposed to be studying. In actuality, he was satisfying a need, scratching an itch that needed to be scratched. All the beautiful women he saw in Spain and for over a week, he couldn't do anything about. That is, not until now at least. As he visualized about the women in Spain, he was using some things on his laptop to give him some encouragement.

*Bang!*

The boy looked over at his door a bit nervously. Was that a noise he heard, or was it just his mind playing tricks on him? He was a scary boy, getting apprehensive at the slightest things, so he believed he heard something but prayed it was just his mind. Being home alone seemed to only fuel his belief, seeing as he didn't want to be there by himself in the first place. Staying in that huge house by himself had his heart racing, but his dad talked him into it. No man could be scared to stay at home alone. It was for a week and he had everything he needed there. What was the worst that could happen?

Well, he was apparently about to find out.

*Bang!*

He put his laptop aside on his bed and stared at the door in a frightened state. That time was definitely not his mind. That was definitely a noise out in the hallway. Just his luck, someone was breaking in while he was home by himself. Or, maybe it was something else. He didn't know what it was, but he tried to run a bunch of different scenarios in his mind about what it could be.

*Bang!*

The longer he stayed in his room, the better the chance that whoever it was might come in there and catch him off guard. He couldn't let that happen because he was a man. He couldn't stay in his room, hide and pray for the best. He had to go and see what was out there. He had to confront them. He had to take them on. But, he wasn't going to be stupid about it. He was going to catch them off guard.

With his newfound bravery, the boy got up from his bed, pulled his pajama pants up and began to make his way to the door. When he was more than halfway there, he realized that he had to be extra quiet, as to not have the robbers hear him. His room light was on, but he figured that it couldn't be seen through the door. Obviously if it was, they would've come charging in or left the house, right? So, he tiptoed over to the door, taking a deep breath to try and stop his racing heart.

*Bang!*

Whoever it may be, he was going to get them. He was a man. He was tough. He was brave. He would sneak up on them and make sure they lived to regret breaking into this house on this night.

The teen put his hand on the door softly, closing his eyes to get every last bit of courage he could find in himself. Slowly pulling on it, the light from his room illuminated into the darkness, yet he was only focused on the wall across the hall as he slowly poked his head out. He pulled the door open a little more and quietly stepped out. He was scared, but in his mind, he was confident that he could scare off the possible intruder. He might have been a bit small, but he was hoping that he was stronger than he looked and thought.

Unfortunately, his mind wasn't reality and he in fact wasn't stronger than he looked or thought.

As soon as he stepped through the frame of the door, he felt a hand cover his mouth as a body pressed against him, an arm coming around his stomach and holding onto him tight. He didn't know what was happening, but he let out a loud scream when he saw a masked, all black wearing figure jump out in front of him. The hallway was still mostly dark and he couldn't really make it out, but it was clearly a person and his worst fear had come to life. He wasn't a rocket scientist, but he knew that the force behind him was another person as well. His screams and shouts were ineffective due to the gloved hand of one of the intruders muffling them. The figure kneeled down and lifted his legs, in addition to the person who was already holding him from behind. Though he attempted to resist the effort, he was absolutely no match against the combined efforts of two people and truth be told, he probably wasn't even a match for one of them.

As the two girls held the boy in their arms, they couldn't believe how light he was. They weren't familiar with carrying a moving, fighting person in their arms, but they always imagined and felt like it should be way more difficult than this. Maybe this was going to be much easier than they thought. On top of that, based on how easy it was to lift him, Lu was aware that she and her girls were very much already in control, and that's something that she was going to use.

On the way to carrying the boy to the room where the safe was, they walked past Harry and Lu made sure to add a bit of a sadistic hint in her voice as she addressed her. "Alright, go check his room and see if you can find anything. We're about to get a little comfortable with our friend here."

The boy was scared. He heard the voice and found it to be very feminine, but that quickly escaped his mind once the realization of his situation hit him. Yes, the thought of three people, that he knew of at least, being in his home at night was making his heart race. Yes, the fact that it was dark in the hallway and he couldn't even make out the shadowy figures was giving him unpleasant goosebumps under his silk red pajamas. Yes, the feeling of being carried away in both of their arms with the talk of getting 'comfortable' while one seemed as if they were going to enjoy made him sick to his stomach. Yes, the idea that he was all alone in a bleak situation almost made him want to cry on the spot.

But, what really made him worried is that the third person was sent in his room to search. They hadn't even made it to his room yet, but he was already nervous by what they were going to find on his bed, displayed perfectly for them to easily see.

Mal carried the boy's legs, leading Lu to the master bedroom with the closet that contained the safe. Lu kept her arm around the boy's stomach and her hand covering his mouth, feeling his mouth open wide as his yells and grunts failed to register a sound in the house. Mal got them to the bedroom door and opened it, her hand fumbling around on the wall a little before luckily flipping a switch and brightening the room. Unlike the hallway and the boy's room, the floor of this room was covered in a soft, yellowish-white carpet. There was a long black dresser against the wall that had the door and two small nightstands on either side of the bed. The bed itself was large, enough room to fit multiple people, and dressed in red and black sheets and pillow cases, the same colors as the wardrobe of two of the people who were about to be on it.

"Put him on the bed," Lu instructed her partner as the duo made their way over, the light boy still being held in their arms easily.

Guiding her over, Mal backed up to the huge bed. Seemingly without a care, and just to show off how much power they had against him, the two girls tossed him on the bed like a ragdoll. The boy bounced on it from the force and his instinct was to try and escape. He scurried, panting out of fear, but that was easily foiled. Lu quickly climbed on top of him, forcing on his back and straddled him, her thighs pressing against his bony sides and made him stay in place. Again her hand in her thick glove covered his mouth again as her other hand held his above his head.

The boy was constrained into staring into their emerald green eyes. Though he heard the voice earlier and as he was being pressed against their chest moments ago and furthered his notion, but now that he finally had the chance to finally observe this particular robber's body in light, it was now very clear that it was a woman. Not only were her breasts an indicator, but her visible facial features through her mask, including her slightly thick pink lips confirmed. A slight move of his head to the right, where the other woman stood by revealed that she too was a female, based on her slightly curvy shape. He glanced up to see her masked face but was met by her intimidating, piercing blue eyes. They were not welcoming and he quickly turned back to face the ones that belonged to the woman on top of him, but those green eyes were also flinty.

Mal was going to help Lu constrain the boy, but simply just stood by and watched because the woman had it completely under control on her own. She took the time to observe the boy as he struggled underneath Lu to just squirm his legs. He was very skinny and pretty short as from her 5'6 height, he barely looked taller than her back in front his door when they got him and he was most definitely smaller than Lu's and Harry's 5'8 and 5'9 frames respectively. There's no wonder they easily carried him all the way to this bedroom. He wasn't big and based on how much he was struggling under Lu, he wasn't strong.

Lu stared down at him, her hand over his mouth still, and observed him as he panicked underneath her. Seeing how scared he already was, Lu knew that getting that code out of him was going to be easy. Always the one to want to have a power complex over someone, she chose to get some entertainment out of the situation first.

Pressing her hand down his mouth more, pushing his head into the bed and making him look at her, Lu clenched her jaw and and tightened her legs on his sides. When her mouth opened, she spoke with a venom that sent a chill down the boy's spine. She asked him, "When I move my hand, are you going to scream?"

The boy vehemently shook his head from side to side, or at least as much as he could under the force of her to indicate that he wasn't going to scream. His chest raised up and down at a fast repeated pace, matching his heart that beat like a drum from the horror.

Lu was smart and knew exactly what was going to happen the second she moved her hand. Yet, she was going to anyway because it was all a part of the humor. She wanted to hear the boy's cries for help, even though the straining of his voice would be useless. She also wanted to know how scared he was and what better way to measure it than by how loud he would yell. Putting a finger to her mouth to tell him to be quiet, Lu slowly lifted her hand and moved it from his mouth. The second she did, the boy let out all the air in his lungs.

"AHHHHHHHH! HELP ME! HELP ME! AHHH-"

The boy's mouth was quickly covered by Lu's hand again as she used her other hand to reach back onto her waist. Seeing that both of the girl's hands were occupied, Mal then grabbed the boy's arms and pinned them down above his head, not giving him an opportunity to fight back, even though he was way too scared to even do that. When Lu's hand came back around, she held it in the air and in it was a small, yet very sharp pocket knife that looked like it could do very serious damage. Lu looked down at the boy to see him staring at it with wide eyes as his screams became more like whimpers. Sweat started pouring from his head from nervousness upon seeing the blade and he knew that he had truly messed up. Fortunately for him, the girl who sat on top of him wasn't in the mood to actually hurt him, just mess with him a bit.

Lu never intended to hurt him, but she needed him to understand that she and her girls were in control and there was no way out of what was happening. The best way to get him to understand that in this situation? Scaring him and threatening him. Lu knew exactly how to get him to obey.

Leaning down to his face so that she was inches away, bringing the knife down with her so that it was just centimeters from his face, Lu warned him, "That was your first test, and you failed it. If you fail three times, I'm going to cut your fucking balls off and shove them in your mouth. Do you understand?"

If her cold breath on his face and the cold, menacing modulation in her voice failed to, the sharp blade that was right in his face definitely did. He nodded his head up and down slightly, both from fear of doing anything to upset her and from his head being pushed down by her while the other constrained his hands.

Testing him again, Lu questioned, "Now, are you going to scream when I move my hand from your mouth this time? Keep in mind you only have two more times to fuck up."

His response to that question was a frantic head shake. His eyes were wide as Lu teased him as she put the flat side of the blade on his skin for a moment, but she quickly brought it up and uncovered his mouth slowly again. Unlike last time, the boy learned his lesson and kept quiet this time, not chancing anything.

Belittling him, Lu slapped his cheek gently, but making sure to make it sting a little and mocked, "Good boy."

Though he did his best to hide it, he actually felt a little pleasure from that. Being called a good boy was sort of a kink he had. The fact that the two women who were keeping him in place had very nice bodies, and one being on top of his waist, only made his insides a little warm. He mentally shook his head of the thoughts, however, as it was probably very inappropriate to find something sexual in his predicament.

While he was in his mind, he heard the raspy voice of the woman on top of him explain, "Now that you know your situation, let me lay out a few ground rules for you. You will do everything I or one of my two friends are going to tell you to do. You will speak only when you are spoken to and when you do speak, you are going to use as few words as you possibly can. You will, and I repeat, you will be truthful about everything you are asked. Failure to do any of those three things means you will be charged with failing another test, and we all know what will happen when you get to three. Do you understand me?"

The boy again nodded, scared for his life when the reminder of what will happen if he messed up three times was brought up. He tried to take a deep breath, but his heart was too jumpy for that and the pressure the girls had on him also were making it a struggle. Though she wanted him to know that they were in control, Lu didn't want to be responsible for any accidental deaths. Seeing how hard the boy was breathing, Lu glanced to Mal, who knew that look meant to ease off. Taking the physical instruction, Mal let go of the boy's hands. His wrists and hands were red and irritated just from the few moments she held them down. Upon seeing that, Lu was confident that she would have no problem containing him on her own.

But, now, it was time to stop the physical intimidation and get more into the mental control of him and Lu knew exactly how to start it. Leaning up from him a little, putting her arms on the bed next to the sides of his head so that her face was over his, she asked him, "What is your name?"

Gulping from fear, knowing it was his time to speak, the boy spoke with a tremulous, slightly deep voice that sounded like it had just entered the other side of puberty, answering, "Zachary. But, my friends call my Zach."

Replying with a joking, mocking tone, Lu jested, "I guess that means I'm definitely going to be calling you Zachary."

Not wanting to go back on her word either, Lu then swiftly brought up her hands and smacked them on his chest. There was a loud slapping sound that went through the room, the tips of her gloves scratching along his silk top to send a painful feeling along his body. The boy eeked from the feeling of her hands smacking his chest and then dragging on it. As she put her hands back to the side of him, Lu reminded him, "I thought I told you to answer every question in as few words as possible. But, seeing as you might of misinterpreted us for actually being friends, I'm going to let that one slide."

Zach grimaced in pain and bit his bottom lip as he stared up at the girl. It might have hurt, but it was a little exciting at the same time. A woman who was taking control, what wasn't there to like about it?

Again, he battled the thoughts in his head to get them out and to stop finding something erotic about what was happening to him.

Lu then questioned him, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," he simply stated, not making the mistake of adding more than he needed to.

"Good,' Lu grinned at him and winked. "Now, I don't have to worry about hurting a minor."

The boy tensed up at the thought that maybe they were holding back.

"Surely someone like you doesn't live in this big house all alone. So, where is the rest of your family?" Mal questioned from next to the bed.

Zach raised his eyes to try and see the woman with the husky voice that interjected but failed. Though he couldn't see her, he spoke, "Gone."

*Smack!*

That was the sound of Lu hitting the supposed adult on the face with an open hand. She didn't appreciate the vagueness of his answer, so she pressed him, "Gone where?"

"Out of town," Zach told her, not getting specific.

*Smack!*

This time, Lu leaned back, brought her hand back more and laid a forceful slap on his face that left him a little red. He closed his eyes from it, whining as his cheek began to sting. Lu readjusted herself on him and now, her butt was slightly touching his groin. He was glad that her pants were loose because if he were able to feel the outline, he wouldn't have been able to keep himself from growing an erection. Even without that aided feeling of her butt touching his base, it was still a struggle fighting one off.

Lu was aware she told him to keep his answers short and sweet, but she was misreading his small statements as him being a smartass. He knew exactly what Mal was trying to get out of him, but he seemed to be trying to keep it a secret. So, after a second slap to his face, she growled, "Where did they go? Tell me a place or I'm going to fucking suffocate you."

Was that supposed to be a threat? The thought of her cutting off his airways was actually tempting, but he was not about to do anything to test the girls further. Zach swallowed hard and revealed, "Spain. They are gone until next week."

They already knew that, but Mal questioned it because she wanted to see if he was going to be honest. So far, it seemed that he would be. Maybe it was going to be quite easy.

For Lu, there was one thing that she just couldn't piece together. "If they are out of town, why are you here?"

"I have a college entry test tomorrow," the boy told her. "If I missed it, I wouldn't be able to take it again."

"College entry test?" Mal repeated with a bit of a smile as she took a step closer to the bed. "Must be a pretty smart boy. If that's the case, then you'll tell us exactly what we want to know."

She came into his view as she kneeled down next to the bed and in her hand was a similar pocket knife in her hand, just as sharp, if not sharper than the one who straddled him had. He knew that these masked women were not fucking around. Sweat began to cover him as Lu looked at Mal for a moment before advising him, "See my friend here, Zachary? See that little grin on her face? She loves getting things over with. She wants to do everything she can as quickly as possible. Get in, get out. But one thing she doesn't mind taking her time for is watching people suffer. She loves and enjoys every sight and sound of a person in distress. She could watch and take pleasure in watching someone in pain and crying for days on end and not get bored of it. So, if you don't tell us what we want to know, I'm very sure she's going to find a lot of amusement in making sure you suffer for wasting her time."

The thought of the robber hurting him, making him suffer and physically abusing him made Zach scared for his life.

The thought of the anonymous, slightly thick girl having her way with him, doing whatever she pleased as he whimpered and cried while she found pleasure in it was something that made him excited.