The Break (Him) In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't need to worry about that. Just one glimpse of her face and it was already etched into Zach's brain forever. He was then pushed again and he fell onto his side on the bed and turned on his back, his cock sticking straight up. He stared at the unmasked girl as she approached one side of the bed as the other two went to the other sides. The unmasked blonde girl that was his daddy was to his left, hungrily staring at him and biting her lip as he stared back with both fear and desire in his eyes. From his right, he heard another girl speak up and then turned his attention to her.

"You know what? Fuck it. You're right," spoke Harry as she grabbed her mask and pulled it over her face. "I do want him to remember who I am."

Now, he stared at Mommy's bare, uncovered face. Her face was heart shaped and didn't have any piercings or markings in it. However, her shoulder-length bright red hair definitely counted as a distinctive feature.

Following along, the Mistress then pulled her mask off and acknowledged, "You guys have a point. Let's make sure he never forgets this."

Zach looked at her and saw her raven black, curly hair and rectangle shaped face. She didn't just stop with her mask, however. She would go on to step out of her shoes and pants and then pull her latex shirt over her head. Her face might have been pale, but the rest of her body was almost entirely covered in colorful tattoos. He always had a thing for women with tattoos, and almost like instinct, he let out a soft moan at the image of the beautiful, tatted woman.

Harry followed suit, as did Mal, and they began to unclothe as well. Mal had a sleeve tattoo on her right arm and as she climbed onto the bed, Zach noticed a tattoo on her left calf. He also noticed her sexy thick thighs and as she crawled on the bed to him with an arched back, he also saw her nice ass. Harry, on the other hand, had no tattoos on her body, but her boobs, which were noticeably bigger than the other girls, made up for it. She too crawled on the bed, on the other side of him and breathed down his neck. Zach was getting chill in the best way imaginable.

Still standing at the edge of the bed, Lu then ordered him, "Take off your clothes, little bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," Zach replied. He swallowed hard and began to unbutton his pajama shirt. There wasn't any desperation or rush in it, as he wanted to enjoy the moment. Again, this was not for his enjoyment.

Feeling like he wasn't going quick enough, Mal slapped his thigh hard and snapped, "Do it faster."

"Yes, Mommy," Zach apologized and started to move quicker.

His other thigh was then slapped harder as Harry corrected him, "I'm Mommy. She's Daddy. Don't make that mistake again."

After receiving a second slap from the woman on his thigh, Zach again apologized, "Yes, Mommy. Sorry, Mommy."

He then felt his feet get smacked and that sharp pain caused him to stop unbuttoning his shirt and yelp in pain. His Mistress scowled, "You're not going to apologize to your Daddy?"

"Sorry, Daddy," Zach told Mal. Not words he ever thought he'd speak to a girl, but he liked it a little.

"Shut the fuck up and take your clothes off. Now," Mal fumed as she tugged his shirt.

Before anymore abuse came his way, Zach ripped his shirt open and took it off. He then pulled his pajama pants down and let his long cock hang in the air, free and for all three women to see. Lu pulled his pants from his ankles and tossed them aside, not once taking her eyes away from the hard, long dick. It was just as big from being tucked away in his pajamas and as beautiful as she wanted it to be. She couldn't let him know how much she admired it though, it might give him a bit of an ego.

So, as she climbed on the bed and brought herself over him, Lu asked him, "How big is your cock?"

"Eight inches, Mistress," Zach answered.

"Not bad for a bitch boy like yourself," Harry complimented as she brought her hand down and gave it a smack, causing it to sway back and forth.

Zach moaned and then thanked her for the questionable praise. "Thank you, Mommy."

Lu then leaned down and got next to his ear, starting to tease him. "I bet you want your big cock sucked, don't you?"

Zach's eyes closed and his head fell back into the bed on one of his parents' pillows. He then groaned, "Yes, Mistress."

Lu continued, "I bet you want me to wrap my lips around that fucking monster and take you into my mouth, don't you, little bitch?"

The idea of the tattooed goddess putting his cock into her mouth, feeling all her wetness and saliva was very pleasing to him. As his cock barely was making contact with her body, it was already twitching and it had only been tapped by one of the girls. He already knew he was going to cum first and he wasn't even going to deny it. He just hoped that he could last as long as possible because all the possibilities of what can happen to him were too much to pass up. Thinking about getting his cock sucked by her was getting to him, and he was barely able to answer in between his moans, "Yes, Mistress."

Unbeknownst to the boy, Lu was lining herself up over his cock, only talking to him to get into the mindset just to fuck with him. The other two girls were trying to control their laughter as they watched the horny boy smile to himself, thinking he was about to get blown. Of course, the pay off he'd get instead wasn't bad in the least, it might even be better. However it was still comical to see him get his hopes up.

Lu went on, "Do you want me to take all of you in my mouth? Gag on your cock and choke on it? Struggling to give myself air as I force myself to take it all?"

As if it were a no brainer question, "Zach answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Feeling her face move from his ear, he thought it was about to happen. He panted, grinning ear to ear as he thought the tattooed mistress was about to enter him into her mouth. His eyes were closed, but his mind was about to enter heaven as he felt her hand wrap around his cock. It was about to happen. His Mistress was about to give him head.

Zach's eyes shot open as her weight dropped down on his waist and he felt a different type of wetness his cock was inserted into another kind of lips, lips his tongue had already been inside of. This was different however, as his cock felt the walls of his Mistress and he let out a loud moan from shock. He wasn't complaining about it once he realized where his cock was, it was just very unexpected and honestly, he should've known better than to think he was going to get his oral favor returned.

Further making fun of him for thinking he was going to get sucked off as Lu sat down on Zach's cock, a long exhale escaping as she settled down on it, Mal laughed and mocked, "What a dumb fuck."

Lu then told him, "I only suck the cocks of guys that I like. You, little bitch, do not fall into that category."

The Mistress then began to grind herself back and forth with Zach inside of her. She had no problem taking all of him in, as she wasn't exactly the saint type of girl. She pushed back and forth on him a little faster, looking down at the boy as he laid underneath her and breathed heavily. She could tell he was already trying to fight off finishing, and she was enjoying torturing him. It caused her to bounce up and down on his long pole.

Zach put his hands up in an attempt to grab onto the jumping breasts of Lu, or maybe even try to stop her so he could take a break. However, as soon as he did get the slightest touch of her boobs in his palms, his wrist was met with a very hard slap from the woman on his right.

"Don't fucking touch her," Harry scolded him. "You just lay there and take it, little bitch."

Zach put his hands back down to his sides and just let the Mistress ride him, or more like fuck herself with his cock. She could care less about how he was feeling about him. As long as he came and they found the code out and she was being pleasured, she was satisfied.

The boy closed his eyes so he couldn't watch her body riding him, her thighs keeping him in place. He felt a hand come around his throat and he opened them to see his Daddy reaching over and choking him. It was a lot like the scene from earlier, where he recalled being choked while the other girl straddled him. The difference was that now, they were lacking any kind of clothing and his erection was eight inches inside of the girl on top of him.

"Open your eyes and watch," Mal commanded as she put some more pressure on his throat.

Not wanting history to repeat itself, Zach opened his eyes and stared back up at his Mistress continued to fuck his cock. It resulted in Daddy letting go of his throat, but the pain wasn't about to disappear. With her ungloved hands, Lu put her black painted fingernails into the tiny, untoned chest of the boy and dragged them down as if she were clawing him. The moans were replaced with a loud, long yell as he allowed it to happen. His eyes didn't close, but his pupils became big, feeling the scratching. The red streaks that were left on him resembled the attack of a cat, but the stinging feeling was quickly wiped away as Lu intensified riding his cock.

She stared down at him, getting a few more twirls of her waist in before slowing down and eventually stopping. The boy tried to catch his breath and was a little relieved that it had stopped. But, like everything else that has happened around the women, it wasn't about to be good for long.

Climbing off him, Lu then informed him, "No, you're not done yet. Sit up."

As his cock flopped down, going to his bellybutton, Zach heard his instruction but remained on his back. He didn't say anything initially, but Mal grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and demanded, "Sit the fuck up, boy."

Zach was made to get up by the girl as Lu stared at him with a smirk. She then slightly turned her head to Mal and questioned her, "Okay, your choice now. What do you want the whore boy to do to you?"

She observed the boy for a moment and came up with something that she would love and knew that he'd never be able to not cum from. "I want him to fuck me doggystyle."

"Good choice," Lu smirked. As the boy was pushed and moved so that Mal could get into position, on all fours on the bed with her beautiful big ass sticking out, Lu gripped the boy's arm and asked him, "Before you move to her, don't you want to say anything to me?"

Zach thought she was asking him for the code, and last he knew, he hadn't cum yet. So, no reason to give it up if there weren't going to be consequences if he denied. He answered her, "No, Mistress."

Lu, raged by his response, began to slap and hit on the boy, with some help from Harry. She then told him, "You are supposed to thank me for riding your cock, stupid bitch. Didn't your parents ever teach you any manners?"

"Sorry, Mistress," the boy whimpered after getting hit a few times. "Thank you, Mistress, for riding my cock."

With Mal in place, Lu then slapped the back of his head and directed him, "She's ready. Put your cock in and rail her."

He saw her ass in the air, big, nice and ready for penetration. He couldn't believe that almost immediately after having been ridden by one woman, he was about to slide into the cheeks of another in doggy position. But, as he looked at the backside of the woman he knew as Daddy, there was one question he had before he made a move. One that could result in actually ruining the moment.

He was tentative in questioning, but he eventually did stutter out, "Whi...which hole do I put it in?"

Lu laughed at his question. She found it hysterical that the boy would even ask such a thing. She began to think that maybe they had made the boy a little too comfortable. It didn't matter, however, as it would all be over soon.

Making sure to sound condescending in her answer, Lu cackled, "The fact you even think that you can put it in her ass is very cute."

Zach immediately began to feel awkward and his embarrassment was further cemented when Harry clarified, "That hole is only worthy of REAL men. Little bitch boys such as yourself can only get pussy. Now put it the fuck in. Don't make Daddy wait."

It was so humiliating that the girls were openly laughing at him and it was so hot. He didn't wait any longer, however, and grabbed his cock and slowly slid it into Mal's soaking, awaiting pussy and instantly began penetrating in and out of her. He was inside of his second girl of the night, going back and forth as his body repeatedly crashed against her jiggling ass. His thrusts were slow, yet powerful, but they weren't powerful enough.

Through her sadistic moans, Mal told him, "I know you can go harder than that."

Upon hearing her request, Lu slapped Zach on his lower back and ordered, "You heard her. Go harder."

Zach started to increase his pace and potency with his thrusts, his cock feeling the tight walls of his Daddy. He was moaning with every single push forward and pull back, loving the feeling of fucking the woman's cunt as her two friends watched on. But, they were more than just spectators. They were more like hecklers, hecklers that got a little physical at times. Including now.

"You can go way harder than that. Pound Daddy's pussy" Lu again pestered him and this time slapped the back of Zach's thigh.

Zach listened and again put more strength into his ramming of Mal's pussy. But, he made the mistake of grabbing onto her waist, trying to control her movement as she was backing into him.

*Clap!*

That was the sound of Harry's hand slapping his neck with a bunch of velocity behind it. She grabbed it, making sure her unpainted nails dug into his skin. She chided, "We said no fucking touching."

Before he could move his hands, they were pulled away by both Lu and Harry. Zach whimpered as his hands were taken off the girl as he could feel himself coming ever closer to finishing. His Daddy was only aiding in it with every hard, fast thrust being met by her pushing back against him. The sweat on his body was building and the groans started to increase.

Lu knew he was about to, but before he could perform anymore thrusts, she chopped his chest and pushed him back. She gave Mal's ass a smack and slowly pulled Zach's cock from her just fucked pussy.

Mal and Zach both moaned from his cock exiting her, Zach's face wearing an expression of exhaustion and relief while Mal's wore a devious smirk as she rolled over and moved out of the way. She knew it wasn't over for him yet, and she was about to enjoy watching what her other friend had in store for him.

Zach, on the other hand, was already tired and worn out from just a few minutes of being in two girls and felt like he was about to explode at any moment. but, he knew that it wasn't over yet. Based on how none of the girls looked as if they were on the verge as he was, he knew it was only a matter of time before he had to give the code up.

Lu then pinched his arm as Mal got out of the way, leaving the spot empty for a new position, and reminded him, "And what do you say to her?"

Zach gulped and flinched from the pain, breathing out, "Thank you for letting me fuck your pussy, Daddy."

That's a set of words he thought he'd never speak in his life. But in the context of what he was doing, it was very sexy and gave his stomach butterflies. But, he couldn't linger on that feeling too long. It was time for him to be someone else's toy.

Now, wanting her last friend to get in on the action, Lu turned and asked her usual submissive friend, "Now, Mommy, what do you want the bitch boy to do?"

Harry put a finger on her chin and thought for a moment. Riding him was out of the question. Making him give her doggy was also off the table. What's something that she could do that would be degrading to him, while also giving him a good chance to cum? Admittedly, it was difficult for her to think of something due to her mostly bottom nature. But, she then thought back to a few videos of porn she had seen before and a position she had always wanted to try. She thought there was no time like the present to do it, considering who she was going to do it to. Even if he didn't like it, it didn't matter. It would only make it all the more fun for her.

"Lay on your back," she grinned at the boy.

Zach was a little nervous at first, seeing as he had already been on his back twice already with very different actions being performed both times. While he didn't do it at first, a push on his back put him down a little followed by the strong voice of Mal ordering, "You heard Mommy. On your back, little bitch."

Zach got down and again found himself on his back, awaiting whatever punishment was about to come to him. Lu and Mal got out of the way and kneeled on the bed on either side with the former inviting, "He's all yours, Mommy."

As Harry got at the edge of his feet, both of her fellow robbers awaited to see just what she had in store. They knew she'd be the weak link in their domination of the boy, but they were both somewhat surprised as she began to set up for what she wanted.

As Zach was waiting to feel her presence climb over him and straddle him, he was caught off guard and yelped when he felt his legs get spread apart and be lifted in the air, pushed by his Mommy. He then heard her instruct, "Hold your legs back, little whore boy."

Zach swallowed his spit, but listened to her and brought his arms around the back of his knees. He held them in the air, pulling them back as far as he could, not knowing what was about to happen to him.

Harry squatted over him, grabbing his long cock and sat it up straight. She lined it up with her soaking pussy and brought herself down on it, letting it go deep inside of her moaned. Zach moaned as well as he looked at what was happening, and his eyes widened in amazement when he felt his Mommy grab the heels of his feet and began to bounce up and down.

Yes, her boobs flopping around as she jumped on his cock was a sight as beautiful as the sunset, but that was just a background thought at the realization of the position she had him in. Every bounce on his cock made him moan and groan as he could only lay there with his legs in the air. From the two girls who watched perspectives, it could've been mistaken that maybe it was Harry fucking the boy. They knew what the position was, but they couldn't believe that their own Harry was the one who would be doing.

The technical term for what she was doing, reverse missionary. The common name for it, amazon position.

The ultimate degrading, belittling position for any man to be in, and the perfect one for Zach. As he watched Mommy bounce and grind herself while she grabbed and held his ankles, staring down at him with hate in her eyes, it became very clear that it wasn't his cock, it was hers. This was not sex, she was fucking him. They were not equals, she was above him and in control. Every thought that came about it made his cock twitch.

Mal chuckled and gurgled, "Damn. I never knew she had this in her."

Harry shrugged with laughter, "Maybe we should take a look at her browsing history when this is over."

Harry disregarded the joking about her sudden dominant way as she was too focused on eliminating what little masculinity the boy may have had left. She continued to fuck the boy, her body repeatedly pushing down on his as the bed creaked from the impact.

Zach watched as Mommy took him in amazon position. His manliness, or whatever he had of it, was gone as his body laid limp as the woman thrusted on his cock. There were almost tears in his eyes as he screamed when she gave him a few more hard thrusts and his body began to shake. He couldn't take any more.

Feeling his body vibrating, Harry popped off his dick, kept him in his exact same position as she got on her knees on the bed and violently tugged on Zach's cock. She then growled, "I know you want to cum. Cum, little bitch."