The Break in

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want to start?" I now had Angel's full attention.

"Mister, you don't have to do this. What about your wife?"

"At this point, you should be worried about your husband."

"He's not my husband. We only pretend."

"That's convenient. A pair of crafty thieves." My hand rubbed her small, firm ass.

"Your wife wont like this when she finds out."

"Well, lucky for us, there isn't one."

"But...but we've seen her here."

"So, you little fucker, you have been watching my house. Naughty girl. That's my sister. She stays here when she's in town. Which seems to be a lot more lately, but she's not my wife. No one is."

My hands forced their way up and under her black hoodie, not stopping until they were cupping her small but ample tits. I squeezed and told her that I thought they were, "very nice". Pulling at the cotton fabric, I released the fleshy mounds from their prison.

Either from excitement or fear, Angel's nipples were rock hard to my touch. They were small pebbles pushing against my palms. I lingered for a while until I ran my hands down her sides, over her ribcage and placed them on her stomach. I had to admit that the warmth of the thief's skin had me aroused, and to show her, I pulled her backwards until my hardness was pressed into the cleft of her ass cheeks.

Putting my lips against her ear, I could smell the freshness of her soap and shampoo. My whispers only helped in getting me more turned on, "Your skin is so soft baby. It's going to feel so good when I put this thing in you". I moaned a bit as I moved my junk up and down the crack of her hard ass.

"Please don't"

"Oh, don't back out on me now. You already gave me permission earlier."

Moving my left hand back up to her tits, I let my right slide down to the waist of her jeans. The button and zipper fell open under the deft work of my fingers. I flattened my palm and inched my way into her pants.

"Please." It came out of her in a whisper.

"You don't have to beg baby, I'm a sure thing."

I stopped at the edge of her pubic hair. Not because she asked me to, but because I was surprised to find out that she wasn't wearing panties.

"No undies? You dirty girl. It's almost like you wanted to get caught tonight." My fingers moved downward. My right foot tapped the inside of her leg. "Spread um." Slowly her legs parted, and the tips of my fingers had complete access to the heat and wetness of her pussy.

Although I couldn't see it, I was doing some braille exploring. A shortly groomed patch of hair at the top, but her meaty lips were smooth and hairless. Nestled in at the top of her slit was a large, protruding clit. Hard, crinkled and alive. It was very sensitive to my touch. So much so that small moans escaped Angel when I rubbed my thumb over it and buried a finger into her.

"You like that baby? You like having a stranger's fingers playing with your pussy?"

Angel's body was betraying her. It was releasing sexual juices, and it started to react to my every move. Twice I felt her grind forward onto my hand. She was almost disappointed when I pulled my finger out of her.

Dropping my hand from her boob, I used both hands to pull her jeans down off her ass. "Lift", Angel lifted her left foot. I pulled off her shoe and tossed it aside. "Lift", she lifted the same foot again and I pulled the left leg of her jeans free. Now she could spread as far apart as I needed. That task complete, I lifted the hoodie and the t-shirt that was under it. When I pulled the clothing over her head, I hooked it above her on the rope that was holding her hostage.

The lighting from my work bench gave me a good view of her sexy body. With the exception of the bra that had her boobs spilling out of the top, she was naked before me.

Quickly, I stripped down to match her. My cock sprang up when released from the confines of my shorts. It was hard and ready. And when I moved closer so that I could once again touch her body, the head pushed itself between the cheeks of Angel's ass.

Letting my fingers move back into place on her pussy, I used my index and middle, pressing circles on the lips of her pussy, until I curled them up into her wetness. Angel groaned out loud when my thumb started rubbing her clit. Slowly she started humping my hand.

"That's it baby. Let's have some fun." I pulled my soaked fingers out of her dripping cunt and put them to her lips. "Suck them." Angel's head moved form side to side. My left hand found her tit. I twisted her hard nipple with enough force to let her know that I was serious. "Suck them." Her lips parted, and I put the wet digits into her mouth.

I could feel her tongue bathing me clean. She licked and sucked until all remnants of her juice had disappeared. When she was done, I started over. After the third time of her doing it, I wanted to have a taste for myself. Putting the fingers to my nose, I had a smell. It was pure woman, fresh and clean.

"When's the last time you let your old man fuck you baby?" I didn't want any part of him in my mouth.

"Last...last week. Tuesday. On Tuesday." That was a shame. A hot little thing like this, deserved way more attention.

Angel tasted as good as she smelled. I wanted to move around in front of her and get on my knees. I wanted to lick and suck the folds of her pussy, and the hard nub of her clit until she came, but tonight wasn't supposed to be about me getting her off, it was supposed to be about punishment. It was supposed to be a lesson for all the bad things that she, and her asshole husband had done in our neighborhood.

"Bend a bit." She did as I asked. Exposing herself to me, I had a great view of her wet snatch.

She was wet, but I used a mouthful of spit to lube my head and shaft. Lining my dick up with her hole, I gave a push forward.

"Arrrggh." I put half in before I stopped. Putting my hands on her hips, I pushed in some more. "Oooooh."

"That's it, baby, take it all like the bad girl you are." I slammed forward and into her tight depths. I planned to rape, pillage and plunder her body, just like she had my neighbor's cars and homes.

Her head hung down like she was looking at the floor. My hands clawed at her hips. I held them tight as I smashed my cock in and out of her tight pussy. The sounds of slurping wetness and the musky smell of sex filled my garage. It was the first time that I had had sex in there, and it felt so good, I hoped that it wouldn't be the last.

Easing up on my grasp of her hips, I moved my hands up to her swaying, naked tits. I had been concerned about her pulling off of my dick, but that was no longer an issue, because Angel started pushing and moving her hips more and more.

Everything about it felt good. I was almost lost in the moment, until I remembered that she was unable to leave if she chose to. And when I felt her pussy clench my shaft, it felt so good, that I wondered if I'd ever let her go. Every time that I bottomed out, I had new feelings for my beautiful hostage.

It may have been rough and unwanted when it started, but as time passed, each of my thrusts was met by her ass being pushed back at me. As we continued, I could feel her pussy doing everything in its power to try and make me cum. But I wasn't about to give myself that kind of satisfaction, yet.

Putting my mouth to her neck, I kissed and nibbled the silky skin, then whispered I into her ear. When Angel understood what I said, her arms jerked as if trying to free them. Her hips stopped moving, and my cock slowly pulled free from the warmth of her slimy embrace.

"Come on Angel. It's not going to be that bad. Just think, when you and Jansen are sitting around telling stories, you can tell people how you both got fucked in the ass, on the same night."

Her hips trashed from side to side as if it would be enough for me to stop what I had planned. It wouldn't be.

"Spit." I placed my hand under her chin.

"Fuck you." I smiled to myself. It was the first sign of resistance coming from her.

"No problem, I'll use my own."

The palm of my hand landed flat and hard on the white flesh of her ass. The second slap came shortly after the first, and the area had already started to turn pink.

Her leg flew back like a horse kicking what was behind it. Luckily, I was able to avoid most of the kick, because if I hadn't, it would have hurt like hell. The third slap on her ass was the hardest yet.

"Try to kick me one more time, and I'll tie those legs up so fucking tight, you won't be able to move. And if you do try to move, I'll call every guy in the neighborhood and tell them to come over and I'll let them fuck you, in any hole they want." She thrashed a few more times for good measure, then stopped.

In a growling tone she made one thing very clear. "I'll bite off any cock that gets near my mouth."

Good to know.

I pulled my legs free from between hers and stepped back into a safe zone. Four steps back and I was standing by the fridge admiring my hostage. At that very moment, I felt somewhat lucky. I was happy that our plan had come together without any major hitches, and I felt lucky that Angel was a very solid eight, maybe a nine, on the hotness scale. And I was happy that so far, things were working out.

The sound of carbonated gas being released from my beer can snapped Angel out of her trance. Her head twisted so that she could see what I was doing, and from the horrified look on her face, she thought that it was something way worse than taking a sip of cold beer.

"Would you like something to drink?" Her head shook from side to side. "Really? I know that when you break into other people's houses, you steal booze. Why not enjoy something cold now? I'm offering it, so it's not like you're stealing it."

Angel's lips parted and she took a couple long sips of my beer before I pulled away the can and set it down on the workbench. Standing in the same position that I had when I served her the beer, I lowered my right hand back down to her pussy and curled a finger into her wetness. Her head turned to me as she spread her legs to give better access. "Thank you, baby". There was no change in her facial expression, but when I put my left hand to my mouth and spit on my fingers, her look changed drastically.

Puckered and tight, Angel's asshole was putting up a good fight. Angel was still spread wide open at the legs, but her ass wanted no part of my fingers. Pulling them out, I put them back to my lips. There wasn't a stink. Angel was clean enough that her asshole wasn't dirty. Smearing a good wad of spit over the tips, I put them back. This time her brown hole relented, and the tip of my middle finger slipped in.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck."

"You like that baby?"

"Noooooooooooo."

"You ever gonna break in my house again?'

"Noo."

"You don't sound so sure of that." I buried my finger as far up her ass as I could.

Head hung low, my cat burglar didn't move as I double penetrated her from front and back. My hard cock was poking into the side of her leg as I leaned in to bite her neck. I noticed that she lacked any scent. No trace of perfume whatsoever. So, I asked her why a pretty girl like herself, wasn't wearing any.

"People..." My thumb pressed hard unto her clit and my fingers were like pistons in her holes. "Re...remember...things like...scents".

Her hips and ass started to betray her. Angel bucked up against my fingers, and when I applied pressure to her clit, she held steady so as to not lose contract.

There was no trace of shit on my finger when I pulled it out of her ass, so I loaded it back up with spit, and pushed it, along with my index finger back into her.

"Uuuuuuh." More of a groan and the expelling of air came from deep inside of her, but not once did she say no.

My tongue touched her earlobe as I whispered to her, "You want it over baby?".

"Yes..."

"Then tell me what you want."

"I...I...want you to...fuck me." My tongue left a wet trail as it traced the outside of her ear and her neck.

"Where? Tell me where you want me to fuck you." Her head tilted to the right. She was either trying to push my mouth away from her neck, or she was leaning into it. "Tell me."

"Right here."

"No baby, tell me which hole."

I pulled my wet fingers out of both of her holes and put my glistening hands on her hips. Still concerned about being kicked, but too horny to care, I bent forward and gently bit the cheek of her firm ass.

"Ohhh." Another low moan.

"You like that baby." Her head shook from side to side. There was no way that she was going to admit it, so I placed the palm on the hand that had been in her pussy, up to her mouth. "Spit." This time she did so without hesitation.

Her spit combined with mine was enough to coat my cock. Then I added another wad on my left fingers and rimmed her "O" ring with it. Ready or not, I was going in.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck. Stoppppppppp." And I did, but I was already halfway in.

Moving my left hand up and off of her hip, I cupped one of her titties. The other hand went back to work on her snatch, and before very long, she was moving her small hips.

There was no way that I could get full penetration like this. Normally I wouldn't have even considered releasing a burglar, but she wasn't going anywhere. My hunting knife made easy work of the binds that held her tight. Angel lowered her arms and did what I wanted her to without even having to ask.

Grabbing ahold of my workbench, she bent forward and pushed her ass back to me, giving me full access.

Fucking her this way was supposed to be the ultimate payback for all of her wrong doings, but the shitty grip of her asshole, as it caressed my cock, made it feel like something much more.

The whole experience felt great. I wanted to keep my hands on her hips as I guided myself into her ass, but they had a mind of their own and ended up cupping her succulent tits. Twice her own hand lifted off the bench and moved toward her body, but both times, she stopped herself. I was about to see if she wanted what I thought she did.

"Play with your pussy for me baby."

Those were the magic words. Angel wasted no time putting her hand on her cunt. I could feel her moving along with my thrusts as she frigged herself toward the finish line.

"Arrrrgggghhhh..."

Angel's orgasm caught me completely by surprise. It came out of nowhere, fast and furious. Her small curvy hips bucked, her hand still rubbed and probed, and from deep inside she growled.

Pulling my dick out with not so much as a thank you, I spun my thieving waif and lifted her up from under the arms and sat her cute ass on the bench before me.

I have no idea what I was thinking. My hands wrapped her thighs and spread them open. My face smashed into the wetness of her snatch, and my tongue buried itself home, like a mouse scurrying down a hole.

"Fuuuuuuuuck."

I felt her back arching as the flat rough surface of my tongue raked over her clit. The large nub was a perfect fit between my lips and teeth. For not even one second did I think about what a mistake it could have been. But as my work on her clit continued, I started thinking about what I was doing.

At any time, Angel could have pulled a hammer off the pegboard and smashed my head, or used a long screwdriver to impale my neck, and if she had wanted to, it would have been too late for me to react.

Instead, when I looked up, Angel's head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and her hands were mauling her dark brown nipples. But as much as I wanted to continue, I also needed to play it safe.

Half standing, I pushed her hand out of the way with my face and licked and sucked at her nipple. Each suck, lick and nibbled brought a coy moan from her. When I finally stood fully erect, Angel hands pulled at my face as she pushed her lips onto mine.

Chico whined from the corner as I lifted my sex partner and carried her over to the table. When I lay her back, the only thing that she said was, "cold".

Standing back, I used a shop wipe and some water to rinse my cock. I stared at my naked lover for the longest time. She had a pair of handcuffs tattooed just to the right of her pubic bone on her hip. I smiled at the irony.

Angel pulled up her legs and rested both of her heels on the edge of the table. In what was the sexiest thing she had done so far this night, she bit her bottom lip and let her fingers glide over one of her tits, down her belly, over her hip, then used her fingers to part her lips and expose her hole. The glistening pinkness was inviting me back in.

Rubbing the bulbous head of my cock over her lips to gather up moisture, I was amazed by the heat coming from within her body. Leaning down, I took another opportunity to give her a taste. My spit covered tongue split the hanging lips of her womanhood, collecting all of her juices that I could. I couldn't help but kiss the soft skin of her stomach as I made my way to her hard dark nipples. When I took the crinkle skin into my mouth, I pushed the mushroomed head of my cock into her.

"Yeeeeeeesssssss."

The thieving little bitch had an incredible pussy. I had to stand up straight. It broke my heart to let go of her nipple, but I needed some leverage to maximize my depth in her. Angel knew what I wanted when I pulled her closer. Her short legs lifted off the table and her calves came to rest on my chest and shoulders. On my third thrust, I was balls deep.

Thrust after thrust, we connected as lovers. Everything about her made me want to keep going, but I was nearing my end.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Apparently, she was feeling the same way.

"You like that baby? I'm getting really close. You ready for me to fill that tight little pussy."

"You...you...better not...cum in me...I'm not...on...the pill." She stuttered through her words, every time I pushed in deep. "You get me...pregnant...and it's going to cost you...way more...than a big screen...television."

She words had zero negative affect on me. In fact, my pumping ramped up and the thrusts may have even got harder.

"Rub your clit baby. Make yourself cum when I cum."

In a flash the tips of her fingers were working her hard nub. I could feel her nails raking over the veins in my shaft as I plunged in and pulled out.

My fingers twisted at her nipples as our skin slapped together. I could feel her juices on my nut sack. Every one of my thrusts was met by her lifting-up to meet me. Angel was just as turned on as I was. It may not have been what she had planned for the night, but it could have been worse.

Her wet velvety grip was tightening up around me. I could feel it clenching at my prick. And then she stopped cold. Back arched high off of the table. Her small hands clutching at my wrists as they tweaked her titties. Head tilted back. Our eyes were locked together. Mouth opened, screaming out a silence "O" as she came.

The gurgling sound of spit in her throat, was the last thing that I noticed as I shot my load.

For me, it was one of epic proportions. I honestly can't remember ever cumming that hard. Normally I wouldn't even pay attention to the amount of my spooge, but as I was winding down, I could see the frothy mess seeping from her hole. It was trickling down onto the table and puddling below her ass.

Torn would be the easiest way to describe what I was feeling. We were still joined together. Her eyes were still glued to mine. Her smooth legs still rode high on my chest, and my semi hard cock was still in her quivering pussy. I wanted to keep her with me. Keep her forever. Letting her go would be a dumb idea.

Our lips met, and I pulled her into a sitting position on the table. Using her hands to push me away, my little waif lowered down and took my cum soaked cock into her mouth.

I froze. It was not a position that I wanted to be in. I clearly remembered the little thief telling me that she would "bite off any cock", that got near her mouth. It wasn't something that I wanted to test, yet there I was with her soft lips and tongue caressing my shaft. Her bleached blonde hair touched my belly every time that her head bobbed. The soft hair and lips had me hardening up in her mouth, but there wasn't enough time. I pulled her up from under her arms, stuck my tongue into her mouth so that I could taste both of our flavors and told her, "Get dressed".