The Break in

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?"

"We are not going anywhere. But "you" gotta go."

"Where?"

"Look, I don't know where, but you gotta go somewhere, because you're not going to like what happens if you stay."

"What's going to happen?"

"Well, when Mark and Steve are done getting everybody's stuff back and they have finished up with Jansen. They plan on coming back here and offer you both up to any takers, then call the cops on you, or if things get really bad, they make it look like a self-defense accident."

"What the fuck kind of people are you?" She asked as she slid her smooth legs into her black pants.

"The kind that don't appreciate their shit being ripped off."

"Jansen will tell the cops what happened to him. You won't get away with it."

"I didn't do anything but threaten to shoot him. The other guys made him their bitch. And they will get away with it. The young couple who's house you broke into." She nodded. "His old man is Judge Dwyer, and let's just say, he knows how to handle the cops, so I wouldn't risk sticking around to find out who gets away with what." I waited for an answer and didn't get one. "You think that if you make it out of here alive, anyone will believe your story?"

Grabbing her wrists, I used some cutters to remove the last of the zip ties. I was sad to see her cute little ass being covered by the black denim of her pants, but we both knew that she had to go. I helped her straighten her bra, then pulled her hoodie over her head and into place.

Angel stood on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything."

Our hug was longer than I would have thought. I could smell the scent of freshly washed clothes on her hoodies. It reminded me of when you take something warm out of the dryer.

Handing her the flashlight that she had arrived with, I called Chico away from the door.

"Do you have cash?" She nodded yes. "A car?" Another yes. "Somewhere to go?" A final affirmation.

With a soft, but loving kiss, I watched as Angel faded into the blackness of my backyard. Her dark clothes and the dark night blended together to provide her the perfect camouflage. She disappeared, and I was the one that let her go. Turns out that we would have had more time, but it wasn't worth the risk.

Hours later the lights of my truck lit the driveway as Mark pulled in, Steve was in the passenger seat beside him. I instantly thought the worst had happened to Jansen, but I was wrong.

Steve had called Joe, who called Rob, who called everyone else that they knew had been robbed. Everyone showed up at the warehouse and the items were dispersed back to the original owners. But some of the items were not from anyone in our neighborhood, so Rob called Judge Dwyer, who made a call of his own, and Jansen was apprehended at the scene, with a large amount of stolen property. After everything was said and done, the poor bastard ended up getting sentenced to two years in a work camp and without any doubt, he probably got a few more dicks up his ass. But that's the cost of getting caught doing bad shit in our neighborhood.

My story of how I tripped while taking my pants off, so that I could fuck my hostage, held water. The boys believed it and it became the running joke over the next few months. No one other than Steve and Mark talked about poor old Jansen, and even then, it was only after they had had a few too many drinks. They would laugh and say that the only thing better than a virgin, was a reluctant one.

Those winter months passed by uneventfully. It was shitty cold, but not much snow to speak of, and by mid-April, the trees were starting to bud. With the warmer weather, I started spending every minute outside.

It was on one of those weekends, a warmer spring morning, when a strange SUV pulled right into my driveway. It wasn't the package that I was waiting for from Amazon. It couldn't be, because those guys never pull in, they choose to block the entire street instead. I had no idea who it was, until she stepped from the vehicle.

It had been several months since that night in my garage. The first thing I did was look at her belly. There was no way that someone as tiny as her could hide a pregnancy. Angel walked straight at me, dressed in much brighter colors than our first meeting. Her hair was longer, much longer, and it was a different color. Darker brown and less conspicuous than the bleached blonde locks from before. She looked good, really good. Her petite little body showed some curves, and it suited her.

I wanted to say out loud that she was brave for showing up, but with the new look, she could have driven right down Main Street, and no one would have ever guessed who she was.

"Angel." I greeted her with a sly smile.

"It's actually Hannah."

"Well then excuse me. Hello Hannah."

"Shawn." Her smile was far more seductive than mine.

"It's been a while."

"Yeah, an old acquaintance of mine, suggested that it was a good idea for me to stay away for a bit."

"Sounds like good advice."

"I guess. It was better to stay away for a couple of months, than be sent away for a couple of years."

"See, that person sounds like he is very smart."

"Oh, he is. He's also very crafty, but I don't really know too much more about him, because we only got to spend a couple of hours of quality time together."

As she got nearer, I started to remember every inch of her fine little body.

"Is that why you came back?"

"Maybe."

"Just maybe. That's disappointing. You know that you should never underestimate the power of quality time."

"Oh, I know."

"I see that you're not pregnant." She pulled her blouse close to her belly and rubbed it. The smile on her face, was priceless.

"Sadly, I'm not, but if you are interested in trying again, I can show up in your garage after dark."