The Break In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh uh uh uh... more... harder..."

He monitored his timing, so he could last longer, hitting the spot over and over. She took it and begged for more. On and on they moved with the sensual timing of lovers. He got off and flipped her over, on her back. She spread her legs wide for him in a wide V. He could see she wet herself, the musk of her exciting him more. She looked up at him with doe eyes as he entered her and started slamming his hips into her. Her hands on his face, gently kissing him as he pumped into her. Her delicate kisses and her begging eyes was more than he could take. He shot his semen into her, she responded by sucking his tongue into her mouth, holding his face.

"I want you, I need you...again."

"We can't. You know we can't. I can understand you lost control in the heat of the moment. But think of Paul, and if you won't, then I will." He got off her, and went to get his clothes. She heard him sigh a heavy sigh, and shortly after, the front door closed behind him.

9. One year prior...

"Uncle Rob, I need to talk. I have a problem, can we meet somewhere private? Text me when you get this" Paul finished the message.

Paul was breathing hard, but he was keeping himself under control, but it was damn near impossible. He sat in his car, and put the camera back in its case. He rolled the window down, the car feeling claustrophobic suddenly. He closed his eyes, and rubbed his temples.

His phone lit up and rang. "Uncle Rob?" he asked. The voice on the other end spoke for a few minutes, then hung up. Paul set down the phone, started the car, checked traffic then drove off.

Minutes later, he parked in a nearly empty Walmart parking lot. A nondescript beige sedan was parked in the middle, he parked next to it, and then entered it from the passenger side. Det. Roberts asked "What's going on, kid?"

"That bitch Tildy is cheating on me!" he cried, tears welling up. "With all the pressure I'm under at work, she does T H I S?" his shoulder's shaking. Uncle Rob/Det. Roberts placed a heavy reassuring hand on his shoulders.

"Hey, hey...listen, I've been there. I know the feeling. Come on now, take a deep breath. That's it."

"Why?" cried out Paul.

"Does the reason matter? Question is; what do you want to do about it? But wait, because your emotions will get the better of you. When my wife cheated on me, it helped me a lot to plan out the steps for our divorce." he suggested.

"Okay, yeah..." Paul blubbered.

"First, you have to get in control of yourself. She no longer has the upper hand. If you can act normal, that gives you time to think, and plan." Roberts suggested.

Paul nodded, "Yeah. Okay, that's good." feeling a sense of control returning. Roberts waited, seeing Paul was back to thinking, holding it together.

"For now, I'll go home and pretend nothing happened. Yeah, I'll call you in a day or two." Paul said, eyes off on the distance.

Friday, they met again. Paul had a folder with him.

"You're not going to believe this. I went looking through her iPad, I found the guy's email and phone number. And this is going to blow you away. She had deleted the browser history, but I used a cookie search and found some pretty crazy shit!"

"What?" Roberts looked as Paul opened the folder. He had highlighted screenshots of her emails. Then the pictures. At least three tabs were opened, with various porn.

"She's been watching porn, and not just any porn. Get this; 'cuck' videos...the wife makes the husband watch as he she fucks another guy, gangbangs, and this tops it... Rape Porn!"

Roberts simply stared at Paul's discovery. "Holy shit!" Both sat there, incredulous.

"Here I thought you were going to ask about the divorce process." Roberts sighed. "You're not planning on doing something, are you?" giving Paul a look.

"Like what?" Paul stared, "I'm still wrapping my head around this. I can't believe my wife is into this stuff."

"Hmmph, some guys, when they find out their wife is cheating on them, go get a revenge screw. I even heard a domestic call once, the guy not only screwed another woman in revenge, he planned it so she walked in on it." Paul laughed at that.

"Wow, that has me thinking." Paul said.

10. The present...

Tildy had invited Det. Roberts over for dinner. She wanted to have a celebratory dinner since Paul had not been there when she got the good news. Det. Roberts played his part, not wanting to embarrass Paul with what happened. Both Paul and Tildy were in high spirits, Det. Roberts smiled a lot to cover his guilt, he laughed wholeheartedly and joined their jovial spirits.

After dinner, they sat on the couch, Det. Roberts in the love seat.

"I'm just so glad this is over." Tildy said, sipping wine.

Both men nodded, smiling.

"Paul, I have a confession to make." She tucked her legs under her. Roberts thought 'oh shit!'

"The day Det. Roberts told me..." she looked up, her eyes tearing up, a hitch in her breath. She put her hand on Paul's arm. "I slept with Det. Roberts."

"Please forgive me! But I want to try and explain." Paul nodded, also tearing up.

"It just happened, I had so many emotions boiling out of me. And Det. Roberts has been so strong this whole time. His kindness to me has been so important to me over these days. I was so thankful, I wanted to reward him somehow and show him how truly grateful I am!" she sobbed. Paul pulled her in, crying himself.

"I am sorry this happened to you. I am sorry you are suffering. I am here to help you. I am here to love you without judgment." Paul said, with Tildy quickly joining in.

'This happened to us; I will not let it define us. What happened is in the past, we will determine our future." Paul said after taking a deep breath.

Tildy reached out her hand to Det. Roberts, he came closer and took her hand and squeezed it. "Paul, I need Det. Roberts. I NEED him," she said. Roberts shook his head, going back to the love seat.

"What?" Paul asked "What do you mean?"

"I want Det. Roberts to be my co-lover, whatever you want to call it. I get a sense of safety and security from him. I love you Paul, but with everything that happened, I feel like I need Det. Roberts to feel complete as a person. Can you please try to understand that?"

"For how long, now? A month? A year?" he put forth.

"I don't know, I didn't think about that, honestly. Can we at least try tonight, and see how it works. Can we talk about it afterwards? You and I can decide together...I'm sorry! I mean we can all talk about it." She said, her hand reaching for Det. Roberts.

Det. Roberts/Uncle Rob didn't take it, he remained in the love seat.

After a moment of silence and thought, Paul said, "This happened to us; I will not let it define us. What happened is in the past, we will determine our future."

She rose with Paul still holding her hand, she took a step towards Det. Roberts. He hesitantly took her hand and rose as well. Holding both their hands behind her, Tildy walked them to the bedroom.

She removed her clothing as Paul did as well, Det. Roberts was still hesitating, but remained silent. Tildy approached him, and undressed him. First the jacket, then the shirt, by the time she reached for his pants, he was already undoing the buttons. "Paul, can you start the shower please?"

They all climbed in, and both men ran their hands down her sleek body. The warmth of the water welcome to all of them. They stood to either side of her, and kissed, licked or nibbled on the breasts closest to them. From time to time, one or the other, would take turns kissing her deeply. They also took turns, one playing with her vulva, while the other with her tushy hole. They started gently, rubbing her labia, or circling her rim. They rubbed her clitoris or pushed against her booty hole. It wasn't long before they were fingering each hole.

Her arms and hands around both of them, she leaned her head back, letting the waves of pleasure roll over her. She wanted it to last forever, she already knew she wanted Roberts as her lover, but with Paul's permission. Tildy wanted them both, her loving husband and her champion. Tonight was hopefully just the beginning of her new life.

"Take me to bed, both of you." They got out and took turns drying her, before drying themselves. This time she took both their hands, and walked backwards into the room.

"Paul, lay down. I want to climb on top of you. Det. Roberts, stand so I can take care of you with my mouth."

They did as she said, they knew she was leading this dance. Once her very wet pussy accepted Paul inside her, she leaned forward so he could play with her tits, but her face turned to where Roberts big baton was level with her face. Paul grabbed her hips as she started rocking, which meant her lips, encircling the cock in her mouth, moved back and forth. Roberts grabbed her hair and held it firmly, and started fucking her face. Paul licked his fingers and rubbed her 2nd hole, before starting to finger it.

"Yes! Take me, use me, do what you want with me!"

They did just that. Uncle Rob nodded to Paul..."Want to trade places?"

They momentarily pulled out of her, Det. Roberts laying down, Tildy more than happy to sit on him. But Paul had other plans, for the longest time he had wanted to try anal with his wife. And like most wives, she did not relish the idea. Now, in the heat of the moment, he could. Tildy, now filled by her favorite detective, started kissing him as he groped her breasts. Paul, lubed his schlong and placed the tip on her booty hole. Before she could protest, Roberts distracted her by pinching her nipples hard, right when Paul entered her from behind.

"U N H H" she moaned.

Her two lovers started taking ownership of her two holes. They did not show mercy, and they did not forgive.

She loved it, orgasming several times.

The three of them spent, they collapsed into sexual bundle. Tildy had both her paramours sleep on either side of her. As they nodded off to sleep, she promised herself in the morning, she would suck and fuck Roberts first thing. She kept that promise, as her husband watched.

11. The year prior

"I don't want to get a revenge fuck...I'm going to fulfill her fantasy. I'm going to have her raped." Paul said with an edge to his voice. "What nights are you on desk duty Uncle Rob?"

"First, I think this is a terrible idea. Second, any number of things could go wrong."

"I'll take the risk." and with that Paul started planning his highly specific revenge fuck. He consulted with Uncle Rob from time to time.

"She's never met you, right?" Paul realized. Uncle Rob wasn't really his uncle. He had been partners with Paul's dad on the force in their early years. He had been over hundreds of times as Paul grew up. But when Det. Roberts wife had cheated on him (sister to Paul's mom), that had ended his time visiting with them. He remained friends with Paul's dad, but it had driven a wedge between them socially. And he always had a soft spot for Paul since he never had kids.

"No, she hasn't. Have you ever spoken about me to her?" he asked.

"No" Paul admitted.

"So who do you know that is dumb enough to possibly face jail time for your 'master plan', huh genius?

"She doesn't know any of my highschool friends. She only knows my college friends. I can think of 2, maybe three guys that could be convinced. I can offer them the jewelry,...yeah, robbers break in, rob the house and 'do the deed' before leaving."

"Then what?

"The jewelry is insured for all the doodads we have. They can either keep the stuff, or take the insurance pay out."

"Say things go relatively well, they pull it off. I can make sure the physical evidence, rape kit, etc disappear. I can stymie the investigation, buy them time to get out of town. I can also be giving her false reports to help her feel the whole thing is over."

"I think we got a plan," said Paul.

"Now, the information you gave me on the 'guy', one Phillip Quozer. Turns out he's a bit of a douchebag. Top salesman at a new car lot, so he's got flash and he's a talker; that's probably how he hoodwinked Tildy. Turns out, he's been fiddling with highschool girls that work there part time. They have to be 18 to work there, but there's a catch. Since they are in high school, they need a work permit, but even though they reached the age of majority, they are still under the auspices of the high school. So he's committed statutory rape, on a technicality. It won't amount to much, penalty wise, but here's the kicker. He'll be placed on the sex offender list while he serves even minimum time, and it lasts for 7 years minimum. Kiss his job and reputation goodbye!"

"And that will be the end of their affair!" Paul was beaming.

12. The present...

Tildy had convinced Paul to keep his unbeknownst uncle as a lover, but she didn't know Paul had one more ace up his sleeve. He never would have imagined this would be possible, in fact, it was only possible because she had insisted on their new relationship dynamic. The threesome had met twice since consummating their 'arrangement', and everything was going well, all things considered. Paul had made innuendos about a surprise, but she paid him no mind.

It came to be that Tildy would be home alone one night, Paul was 'traveling' for work, the kids were on an 'outdoor education' camping trip. She arranged to have her detective lover come by, but he had to cancel due to his police duties that very day. She stepped out for a quick drink with friends and didn't come home till just before 9pm.

While she was out, both Paul and Roberts, who were keeping tabs on her, let themselves in. She came home and read a book on the couch to unwind. They were hiding in the bedroom preparing themselves for her 'special treat'. As she was getting drowsy, Two men suddenly grabbed her off the couch. They shoved a ball gag in her mouth, and tied her up with red nylon shibari rope (instead of duct tape). They had practiced several knots that could be tied quickly, yet would hold. They wore construction boots, with knee high white socks. Their boxers had hard hats and hammers as a print. They topped it off with yellow neon safety vests and imitation hard hats.

She screamed, and was immediately silenced by a ball gag. Then she smelled a cologne she knew all too well, and her heart raced. First from the adrenaline kick, and now remembering her 'special night'. Her robust lovers had to be rough to simulate her being 'raped'. And they were. They tied her in a giant X, but left her enough rope to be able to lift her knees and move her arms somewhat.

They took turns fucking her body like a toy. Using latex whips, they scourged her body. They whipped her breasts, her abs, her thighs. They flipped her later, so they could rake her body with the whip; back of the thighs, her luscious ass, and back as well. At times they fucked her solo, or together. They ran a sort of tag team, so she was fucked several times that night. When they were done with her, they untied her, removed the ball gag, and waited expectantly. Guessing by the number of times she orgasmed and squirted, they had a good idea of what she would say.

"OH MY GAWD!!! I L O V E D I T!!!

They all agreed it would only be done on special occasions. But she insisted they surprise her because that was almost the best part.

"What's the best part," her men asked?

"It was you two, of course! And those outfits!" she laughed uncontrollably.

Despite Roberts demand that he would only fuck her with Paul present, he relented. Paul would sometimes only watch (she really enjoyed seeing his smile as the detective filled her with cum). And eventually, Tilda and Roberts disappeared for a quiet weekend of their own. They didn't give Paul details when they returned. It was their special time together.

A year later, they took a special vacation, it was Paul's idea, and both Tildy and Roberts were in for a surprise. They flew to Hawaii, and Paul surprised Tildy by renewing their vows at a beach on Hawaii's big island. Roberts 'gave away the bride', which had Tildy weeping tears of joy. That night's wedding night made all the better with Roberts joining in their nuptial bed.

A few days later, they were in Oahu, he floored both Tildy and Roberts. Tildy "wed" Roberts, and it was Paul's turn to 'give away the bride'. She was beside herself, fighting back tears of joy the entire ceremony. And that wedding night was one for the ages.