All Comments on 'The Break-In'

by AXLaws

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hrnicholhrnicholover 14 years ago
This is beyond fantasy

7-1/2 inch DIAMETER? Get real, that's bigger than a baby's head. 25 points for the balls to place it on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why not?

next time though, do what YOU are really hungering for. Have him release that delicious load internally----deep inside your cuntie wife's vagina.

Then protect her like a strong man would. Do you want her to get pregnant? HELL NO! Your sons would be more hung than you.

Go down on her, and keep her safe. Suck every single drop of your hitman's sperm clean from her must-be-gaping-wide-now hole.

Btw- she won't want you anymore. Well, not your puny little peter. (It doesn't even qualify for a real dick.) She will start cheating her ass off soon, in search for the big dick again.

I will find her and can't wait until your poor deprived baby finally feels fulfilled and filled by a real man. You think your little pal was big (well to you he was but it is all relative, isn't it? Mine makes your urinal scene comical).

When I take her from you, I will really addict her to the big boys. But you will be happy to know that from then on there will always be double penetration. Thank God for strap ons! Don't worry though, we will keep you around. We need someone to pay our way and do the domestic shit plus husbands who keep my baby's slit wet are a necessary evil. Otherwise those wives don't last very long.

You won't always have to be our lube or just suck my baby clean. When I slam your wife from behind, you will be strapped in tight to the butt plug coming out of her harnass. Since you wanted her raped, she and I thought it might have to skip the 14 inch diameter and go straight to the 19 incher (yes, I told her that you hired him). I haven't decided yet though ---whether I will let you use lube - butt if I do, the only type i will allow you ---is my sperm dripping from your lips. Your wife will be in charge of that.

Me and my baby will laugh our ass of every time we watch the video of you crying like a raped ass cockold, you pathetic wimp. Thank God for literotica/VOD/ and royalties. And thanks for your wife, she has been a good time. So sweet too! mmmmmm

Worry not though little peter. I won't hang around long. Her use-to-be tight ass is getting a little boring now and that cunt of hers only stayed tight enough for a year or two to be of any use. How long do you think her ass will last? How about yours?

Good news! NO more waiting. I am coming to get her tonight. This time though, it will be you that has a surprise waiting.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Boring so I gave it 1 star.

It seem every other story is "I want to see my get fucked by another man"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot hot hot!!

Can this man be MY husband?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm pregnant

Well it happened to me when my nephew grabbed me from behind and ripped open my top and buttons went all over floor.I wasn'the wearing a bra he put his hands on my tits.when and pinched my nipples hard and said I am going to fuck you.before I could do anything my pants were off me he picked me up put me on the couch.told him get off me you bastard he said no called me a cock tease.told me you do have nice tits after having 7 kids like they hung down on me liked my dark brown nipples. I looked at him straight in the eyes told him what you are doing called rape and he said I know because I'm here for one thing that is to get you pregnant and he called me slut and bitch.I tried to get up but he had me pinned under him.he went right after my ni5started sucking on them hard I screamed your biting them trying to get free then it happened he shoved his cock in me with one hard thrust.my eyes went big my mouth open wide not my nephew shoved his cock in me I screamed take it out your too big.he said shut the fuck up and take it like woman should.he layer his hole body on me pushing me into the cushions.told don'the cum in me and I said why not protected.told me not my worry.told me once you show signs of being pregnant your husband will divorce you.he just kept fucking me then it happened he shoved his cock one last time in me hard and held it there started to cum said you are cock tease.once he finished he pulled out got up told me now we wait a week for results.found out I was and when my husband found out I was pregnant he called me a slut said I want divorce and I started crying he said get away from me.he said after being married to me for 30 yrs.this is how you treat me.he moved out I was there by myself then my nephew shows up in said you bastard why me he said remember I told you I was going to the carribean for a vacation and you said that you wanted to go.also said if we went I would had you in bed naked fucking every day in the room and on the beach.told me my goal was to get you pregnant move together and get married and take care of you too.well after my divorce we end up getting married and yes he does take care of me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous