The Break In Pt. 01

Story Info
A strange man in my bed, naked and semi erect.
2.1k words
4.35
9.8k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out part of the night till late with friends at the bar, it was terribly slow in the bar so I would be home alone tonight. I walked into my apartment and something seemed off, there was a plate and a glass in the sink. I am one to keep my place spotlessly clean, never a dish in the sink, I assumed I forgot to wash these.

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants, folded both, then cleaned the dishes in the sink. I played on my phone for a bit then made my way to the bedroom. I flicked on the light switch and there was a man, a very naked very handsome man in my bed, he was sound asleep.

Legs spread open, cock semi erect, his body was magnificent, hairy upper chest a full beard, long flowing hair all dark brown almost black. Long, hair covered legs, huge balls with a furry ball sack, his cock was perfect.

That cock had to be nine once it was rock hard and at least six if not more, he did not move he continued to sleep. Now should I just crawl in or should I wake the man and find out who he is, first I said "Hey you wake up".

He kind of stirred a bit, but did not fully wake up, I leaned in and shook him, his eyes opened and he looked at me. He knew he was in the wrong apartment but he did not realize till this very second. He and I our eyes on each other both thinking who the hell are you and why are you in my bedroom.

"Oh fuck I'm in the wrong apartment aren't I?"

I laughed out loud, here he was naked on my bed his cock slowly growing as he and I stared at each other.

"This isn't Theresa's place is it? She used to live here."

"No she moved out six months ago, I am the new tenant, who are you?"

"I'm Theresa's I guess now ex-boyfriend, she seems to have moved on."

He did not make a move to cover his engorging cock, the small bubble of precum at the tip of his cock stayed in place waiting for someone to lick it up. I ran my tongue along my lips, I knew I had to taste it, I wondered was he gay? Would he let me suck a load out of him? He was after all in my bed naked and now rock hard and ready.

I got on my bed and sat beside him, he looked at me, I was pretty sure he wanted me to suck that big cock of his. He and I stared at each other, what do we do now, he sat up on the far side of the bed, he mumbled something.

"What the fuck do I do now?"

I sat there clad only in a very tight pair of underwear, he was sitting on the edge of my bed completely naked. The man even had a nice back so muscular and dusted with hair in all the right places.

"I'm sorry I better get going, I really am sorry I did not have anywhere to go so I thought I would surprise Theresa."

I looked at him he only got better looking, he was a sweetheart as he slept but he was even better looking standing there his cock pointing out at me, with a small droplet of precum oozing out and spilling to the floor. I of course once again licked my lips, such a waste of something so tasty.

"You could stay the night, you are ready for bed and half asleep, not like I can throw you out on the street."

He did not even answer he got back in bed and laid his arm out so I could cuddle in close to him.

"Shut the light off Babe and get in here."

Like he had to tell me twice, I tore off my underwear and turned to shut off the light, he made a comment that he liked that ass of mine. I crawled in bed with this handsome stranger and he pulled me in close to his hot body.

My hand on his chest, my rock hard cock against his thigh, my leg on his two legs, my own leg brushed his balls. My hand felt his pecs, tweaked his nipples, I ran my hand over his torso, down his abs to his bush. His precum soaked cock on the back of my hand, I managed to catch most of what he was putting out.

I pulled my hand to my mouth and licked all he had dripped on me, he turned to me and smiled.

"You could just get it from the source, I can give you all you can lick and I do have a creamy reward for you if you suck it just right."

Like he had to tell me twice, I was on top of him in seconds, I took his cock in my hand and looked at it. The man was cut with an ample knob, it was covered in precum, I licked the tip to catch what he was pouring out. My tongue on his velvety soft knob, his balls rolled in their sack as I slowly took the mans cock in my mouth.

I took his cock to the base then slowly back out, it felt good, it tasted even better, I wanted this man in my bed every single night. Now if he was to let me suck him or even better fuck me with this cock then he was never being allowed to leave.

I sucked I swallowed, I had that cock deep in my throat, I worked it till it fed me what I wanted, what I craved. His balls reacted, his cock throbbed, his breathing labored, he pulled my head to his cock, shoving it in deep. His hips pumped his cock into my wanting mouth, he fucked my face till his cock exploded.

The man could not have had sex in a very long time as the load was massive, his cock continued to shoot more and more, his hand let go and he fell back on the bed. His cock finally slowed down it dribbled out yet more.

Once cleaned up he was done, he needed sleep and he needed me to snuggle with him. He pulled me in and held me close to him, my own cock still rock hard and dripping. I would jerk off tomorrow, cuddled in close to him, the scent of his body, the movement of his chest as he took in each breath, that hairy chest.

It took some time for me to finally fall asleep, my cock slowly went down, I got myself comfortable snuggled in close to him. The man snored but that too was attractive to me somehow, I knew it was a man I was in bed with that I had just sucked off.

I woke in the morning like I always did at the same time seven fifteen, he was still asleep, I lay there watching him as he slept. He really was an attractive man that was for sure, he really needed to be cleaned up, his beard needed to be trimmed, the ends of his hair also could use a trim.

Overall he really was a handsome guy, I would guess about thirty two give or take a few years, his overall body was in good shape, muscular, but with a small amount of fat to fill in all the right spots.

His cock and balls both perfect, if I was to make a wish for a boyfriend this would be what I would wish for in a cock and balls. Hairy but not overly, trimmed or shaved, I liked the hairy parts of him. He had great legs, muscular toned well shaped, even his feet were attractive, they too needed attention.

His nails on his hands and feet both needed to be trimmed and filed, his eyebrows trimmed, this is a man I could watch doing porn be it straight or gay. He must have noticed that I was checking him out cause his cock reacted to my leering at him.

He slowly woke up, he stretched then opened his eyes to me, he seemed a bit surprised once again, then realized he was in bed with me. He stared at me, it was his turn to check me out, he surveyed my face body all of it. He laid back and stared at the ceiling, he finally turned to me.

"Thank you for letting me sleep here last night, and for the blow job, one of the best I have had in a very long time."

"You are welcome, I'm Billy by the way and you are?"

"Nice to meet you Billy my name is Steve, I guess I better get dressed and out of your home, I really am sorry for breaking in like I did."

"How did you get in?"

"I still have a key from when Theresa lived here, clearly they do not change locks when a tenant moves out."

"You will stay for breakfast, you can shower if you like, get yourself cleaned up, do you have a place to stay?"

"No not really kind of burnt all my bridges before I went to prison, my friends don't want much to do with me anymore."

Prison, that would explain the load last night and how horny the man really was, of course I wanted to know why he had been in jail for.

"You have the same look as anyone I tell I was in jail, they all want to know why, hoping I did not kill anyone."

"I have to admit I am curious, I do have a naked man in my bed that I slept with all night and now he tells me he is just out of jail."

"No it's just traffic tickets, DUI, speeding, all stupid juvenile things a guy my age should know better than to do."

I can tell you I was relieved, laying here next to him my cock reacted and so did his own, I so wanted to suck another load out of him even if he did not do anything for me.

"Could I ask a favor before you leave?"

"Yes of course you can ask me anything Billy."

"Would you let me suck another load out of you, really enjoyed sucking your cock last night."

"Just so you know I am straight, but last night I was so horny thinking Theresa would be in bed with me. But damn Billy you can suck a cock, not many can take the whole thing in their mouth and throat. Yes you can suck my cock anytime."

My chances of getting this man to fuck me went out the door it seems, I got between his legs and took his cock in hand. It even felt good in my hand, I held it, I gently stroked it, I brought my mouth to it. His cock tasted so good, I slowly slid it down my throat he pulled his head up to see me take his entire cock deep inside my mouth.

I sucked I slurped, I made love to this man's cock, this would be the last time I would be able to suck it so I would take my time and enjoy every last second. His balls quick to pull in, I did not want him to cum yet.

I held his cock but did not interact with it, he was getting very flustered by the fact that I was not actually sucking his cock. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back onto his enormous cock.

"Suck the fucking thing, I need to cum for fuck sakes cocksucker."

He rolled us over and he fucked my mouth hard, I gagged a bit and almost choked, but once I got the rhythm his cock pounded my mouth. His nuts pulled in and he shot me, six full shots of cum that I quickly ate.

He rolled off of me and lay there cum still dripping from his magnificent cock, I took it and licked the man clean.

"You are on hell of a great cocksucker my man, most would have choked or puked having my cock shoved in them like I just did to you."

I smiled, I so wanted that cock in my ass, I wanted him to fuck me hard, pound his big meat in me till he screamed as he came.

"You could fuck me and find out how tight my ass really is."

"No way man, I'm not a fag, I will let a guy suck me but that is where I draw the line."