The Break In Pt. 03

Story Info
He and I take this that much further.
1.4k words
4.75
3.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave me this look, if I was right about oral, and kissing was I right about anal as well? He and I made out till his cock was rock hard once again. I grabbed the lube and slicked up that huge pole of his, I wet my ass as well cause I knew this would hurt a bit.

I put my legs on his shoulders and his cock was at my back door, I positioned it so it was right where it should be, he pushed and I pushed out. His huge cock slowly slid inside of me, I opened my mouth as it kind of hurt and felt so incredible at the same time.

Steve made this moaning sound as his cock was slowly engulfed by my tight asshole, once all of it was in I held it with my ass muscles. Steve tried to pull out but there was no chance his cock would be able to pull out of me unless I let it go.

I released it a bit then he slowly pulled out, then right back in, his cock pumped my ass his momentum that much quicker. His strokes hard, and as deep as he could get his massive boner inside of me, our bodies slapped each other as he drove his cock inside of me.

The look on Steve's face, he was close and his cock was about to fill my hole with his wonderful white seed. Steve screamed as his cock shot me with his wonderful white cum, I stroked my own cock to orgasm, my body rocked as Steve pounded me and my cock shot me with my own cum.

Steve pulled out and let my legs down, he collapsed on top of me, he and I covered in sweat and cum. It took some time for his breathing to lower, his entire body melting into my own. I rolled him off of me and got up to drain and get a damp towel.

When I came back into the room he was still laying there, his cock deflated, still slick with cum and lube. I went to wipe the man off, he looked at me, and shook his head.

"Holy fuck Billy I would have never guessed gay sex could be so good, it really is the best."

I smiled at him, I think I had turned the guy, I leaned in and kissed him, he smiled at me and pulled me on top of him. His cock of course started to grow once again, I was ready for another round I would ride that big cock of his this time.

I straddled him as he and I kissed and made out, for a guy who was not gay he sure was into kissing me now. I positioned that cock so it was right in line with my hole, once in line I slammed my ass down on his huge tool.

He grunted as his cock was pulled in to my hole, I held it firmly then milked it with my kegals, he had this look on his face, like how was I doing this and not moving an inch. I slowly rose up then right back down. Once down I gripped that wonderful meat and held it inside of me, I milked him then slowly pulled out then back down once again.

"Oh fuck Billy you're going to make me cum again."

I smiled at him with a sly grin, yes I was and was going to milk that cock till it gave me all the cum it could produce. His balls reacted and his cock swelled, he flipped us over and shoved his cock in then right back out.

He seemed to be trying to ram it right through me, I knew my hole would suffer for the hard fucking he was giving me, but it really was what I needed right now. Billy yelled out loud as his cock shot his load in me.

"Fuck Billy take my load!"

I knew my neighbors would give me the eye when they met me in the hallway after this, but damn it felt so good. Steve grabbed my cock and stroked it, his grip so tight he hammered my cock with his fist.

"Cum for me Billy feed me your cum."

Who knew Steve could be so vocal, and he was about to take my load in his mouth, he put his mouth over my knob and stroked my cock till I shot him full. He swallowed every drop, sucking my cock for more.

My hole was tender, my cock was as well, Steve laid down on me, his arms holding me at my sides. I ran my hand through his hair, I was worn out I needed a nap. Steve soon was asleep, his signature snore, guess I had worn him out as well.

He and I soon both asleep, cum dripping off of both of us, and out of my tender hole. I rolled Steve off of me and got up to clean myself up. I came in and he was awake, his hands laced under his head a huge smile on his face.

"Fuck Billy I have never had so much sex or cum so much in my entire life, and still want more, watching you walk around naked I want to put my cock in you."

"Steve man I need a bit of a break here, my ass is a bit sore and my cock as well."

"How is that pretty mouth of yours Billy ready for another cum injection?"

Steve slowly stroked his cock to full mast, that thing just kept dripping precum, clearly the man was making up for his time in jail. I got between his legs and held his beautiful cock in my hand, I milked all the precum I could get out of him.

He lay there this look of delirium on his face, here he was in bed with a man, having gay sex and he was wanting more and more of it. With the last lady he was with it was once and he was good for a week sometimes two or more.

His balls ached and his cock was so sensitive from all the oral and anal he had just had, but for some reason he was still so horny. He wanted to shove his big cock back inside my tight ass and shoot yet another load of cum deep inside of me.

He stared at me and pulled me in on top of him, he pressed his lips to mine, he pulled back and smiled at me.

"Damn Billy wish I had done this years ago, or at the very least met you that many years back, this is by far the best sex I have ever had in my entire lifetime. I never want to leave this bed as long as you are in it with me."

He rolled us over and had his mouth on my own, the man was an incredible kisser, I knew he wanted to fuck me once again but his cock needed a break. Being honest my own holes needed a break as well.

He and I snuggled in together, I would need to make us dinner soon, I was hungry and his belly was rumbling. He laid on top of me his eyes on my own, his lips pressed to mine over and over, he lay there on top of me.

"Billy I will need to find work, I can't let you support me, I want to help out with the household bills, pay my share."

"Then we will have to set you up to find work."

"I can stay here can't I Billy?"

"You are not going anywhere, you and I have so much more to explore, in and out of this bed."

His eyes grew larger, he had this silly grin on his face.

"Sounds promising Billy, I so look forward to it."

Steve and I stayed together, he and I would eventually buy the house we wanted, he got a great job in construction, and yeah the sex only got better. He and I did it in every single room imaginable, the man still craved attention, and affection, he got all he needed from me.

I did thank the landlord for not changing the locks on my suite before Steve and I moved out, he gave me this weird look.