All Comments on 'The Break Up'

by Starryeyedtalent

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ToranAllairesToranAllairesabout 4 years ago
More! More more more!

This is amazingly awesome and hot! I loved the build-up, knowing that he had plans, sketchy at least, and she allowed him to capture her, based on their backstory. I loved that she's now something he can take out and use when he wants, more possession than girlfriend. And some lines are insanely great … "First, of course she was pretty. Her eyes. Under the sweet blue the fucking crazy couldn't hide." And, "At least he could count on her to follow him. Kiss him back and follow him. But she never was able to just sit tight and relax and let him run the show. " Only one thing I'd like to see - more! I hope there's more to this - in just a short beginning, we have two interesting characters I really want to see more of. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMFG!! Seriously...

This is a REALLY bizarre story. The man is a fucking psychopath as well as a kidnapper and rapist.

This wasn’t BDSM or CNC it was bondage and rape. I’m not sure that you understand the difference between what you were aiming for and what it actually is. Giving any indication of consent when you are terrified for your life because you believe some freak is going to seriously hurt or kill you is NOT consent. It’s called playing along until you find a way out of the disaster.

If you’re a male author then ffs NEVER act on this “fantasy” unless you’re looking for suicide by cop. If you’re a female author then find a decent Dom (either m/f) because in case you didn’t know then honestly it IS ok to enjoy sex, as well as any (legal) kinks that you have. Submissive is not a code word for stupid/ slut or doormat.

Just as an aside either you have ridiculously large handkerchiefs or this girl has stick thin legs.

It was erotic in some ways but for the most part it was just seriously dangerous and deranged. That guy had all the makings of a serial killer/ rapist. Quite frankly it was deeply disturbing, to the extent that I was confused wondering if the other commenter had read something completely different than what I read.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous