The Breakfast Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgil chimed in. "See, you guys are missing the point. This guy is talking them into bed, making promises that he can't keep and they don't care about, once it comes down to it."

"Exactly! It's talking the talk," I said, "even if you can't walk the walk. Now, who wants to hear the story of these?" I held the white ones up again. "It was nice enough getting the 'SWEET' but it got really kinky when she let me get the 'HEART' side.

At that point Virgil decided he had somewhere else to be. I think the concept I had hinted at was just too graphic for him. Adam and Rob, as well, checked the clock on the wall and said they'd have to hear all about it later. Rob's phone had buzzed a half dozen times in the last 20 minutes, but he never answers it anyway. Adam just flat-out said his wife was gonna tear him a new one if he didn't get home pretty soon. That left Ken, who had nowhere to go and no one to answer to.

"Hey, I got all day," he said, refilling his cup. "Let's have it. And since Virgil's not here, you can put in all the dirty details."

"All right, my friend, you got it," I told him. "Well, as I said, this girl was set on ready. She went over and told her friend she needed the place they shared, and we left. I followed her over to the beachside, to a garage-type apartment behind this house, and we went in. It was three rooms; no kitchen, just a front room, a bedroom and a bathroom. I guess they sleep together in the same bed, because there was only the one.

"She took me right to the bedroom. No 'this is our place', no 'do you want a drink?' Just into the bedroom and straight to the bed. She started kissing me and pulling at my t-shirt. We got it off together and she kissed me on the neck and down onto my chest, running her hands over my pecs. I wedged my hands up between her arms and tugged at her blouse, which was a button type. She helped me with the buttons, then flung it off onto the floor and reached behind her to her bra.

"Oh, man! When she dropped the straps off her shoulders, those nipples were amazing! They were big and hard and ready to be sucked. I put my lips on one and she leaned back and went 'ahhhhhh!' like I'd just found that secret place. I went from one to the other and back again, sucking them all the way into my mouth, using my tongue to stoke her fire. And when I'd feasted on them as long as I wanted I unsnapped her shorts and shoved them down to the floor.

"She watched me undress her, shorts and tennies and then these panties." I crumpled the SWEET and HEART into my fist, remembering.

"When she stepped out of them I laid her back on the bed and pushed her legs apart. I was still wearing my jeans and shoes when I went to my knees between those sweet thighs, and man, what a treat! She propped herself up on her elbows and watched me eat that pussy, smiling at me when I looked up, and when she came she threw her head back and just trembled all over. Her legs came up and she started dirty-talking me: 'Oh fuck, just like that!' she said. 'Eat my pussy up, make me AUGHHHHH...' She had a couple of orgasms, one right after the other, and then she went, 'fuck me, please!'

"I stood up long enough to get my pants down past my knees, then I got after that thing. She watched me, so she knew it wasn't any 10 inches, but like I said they don't care at that point! They just want dick!

She kept cumming; I could feel her squeeze my dick every time she had an orgasm. Her pussy was so wet it sounded like walking through a mud puddle! And when I shot my load she was still screaming for more. I laid on her, kissing her face and her neck until I slipped out, and as soon as I rolled over she was on my dick again, rubbing it with her hand and sucking on it."

"Did you get it up a second time?" Ken egged me on, totally into the story.

"Did you do it twice with your lady?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Well, she wasn't a college girl, hungry for cock," I said. "Of course I did it a second time, even though it took a while. But this time she wanted it in..." I leaned in, just in case anyone was listening, though people were coming and going and the diner stayed busy around us. "...the ass."

I watched Ken's face. His eyes got big and then narrowed.

"You serious?" he asked. "She's a real freak, huh?"

"Freaky enough," I told him. "As soon as I got hard she leaned over and rummaged around in the drawer beside the bed. When she pulled out the bottle of lube and handed it to me, I just looked at her. She grinned and said, 'do me in the butt' and then she grabbed both the pillows and got over them with her little ass sticking up. What was I gonna do? I went for it!

"She wasn't a virgin back there. I greased up my finger and pressed it against her little button and in it went! I started kissing and licking around her hole as I worked my finger in, and within a minute or so I had two fingers in. She was moaning, looking back over her shoulder and rubbing her pussy against the pillows. Then she said, 'do it. Lots of lube, Put that dick in my dirty hole.' So I drizzled it all over my cock and worked it in, until I was as slippery as an eel.

"When it went in she groaned. I said 'you okay?' and she nodded. She said to go slow and I did, but after a few times in and out she went 'Do it. Fuck me!' She was already close to another climax, so I reached around and rubbed her clit in little circles and she let go again. That was a big one! I grabbed her hips and ground into her, getting rougher the more she cried out for it. Pretty soon I was like a blur, pounding that little ass like a madman! The lube kind of desensitized me, plus I had already cum once, so I felt like I could fuck her for hours. I didn't count on her being able to squeeze her ass like that.

"After about 5 minutes I was ready to pop. She'd already had about 3 orgasms; she was holding onto the pillows with both hands and her knees were bent, bringing her feet up alongside my hips as I slammed away, and then it happened. She grabbed my dick like a fist with her asshole, and I couldn't hold out any longer. I shot a load up her colon and she screamed."

I paused; the telling of it had me worked up all over again. I had no idea what Ken was feeling, but he was staring at me, nodding.

"Was that it?" he asked.

"Yeah, pretty much," I told him. "I pulled out and got off the bed. She just laid there as I pulled my jeans up and stuffed her panties in my pocket. Then I heard her moan, and the cum started running out of her butt and down her legs. That's when she turned over. She grinned up at me and said, 'I knew Kaylee was shittin' me, but that's okay.' She breathed a big sigh and said, 'I needed that.' I mumbled something and leaned over and kissed her, and she grinned again.

"I let myself out while she was laying there, and that was it."

OlI took a last gulp of my cold coffee and started digging for money for a tip, then got up.

"Wait!" Ken put his hand out as if to stop me. "What about the red pair?"

I smiled down at Ken, got my wallet out, grabbed the bill with the frowny face drawn on the back, and headed for the register. He was right behind me. As we waited for someone to come take our money I turned to him and said, "Oh! Those ARE my wife's. Just in case I needed the extra leverage," I added with a grin.

12