The Breakfast Show Pt. 01

Story Info
Morning TV stars do what we all fantasise they do.
957 words
4
6.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were driving to that chic little restaurant. The one they liked. The one where the owner knew about him. Of course he did. Everybody recognised Andy Paul, the guy off the breakfast TV show. The handsome guy.

But the owner politely ignored the fact, and told his staff to do the same. That was why Andy and his wife Jane spent $100s each visit, decimating the lesser-explored end of the wine list.

Jane was driving them to the restaurant. She looked incredible, as only a TV costume designer can. The woman knew clothes, and she understood the power of her own full figure.

A tight, simple, elegant black dress. Her red hair taken up, allowing her face to define her look. Cheeks highlighted subtly.

And of course, those full red lips that had made Andy double-take the first time he saw her ten years earlier.

His mind had flushed with fantasies of those lips against his cock. It had taken him less than two hours to turn that into a reality. Andy often worked that quickly when he felt the urge in his pants.

"I was in hysterics, Shauna was in hysterics, the floor crew were in hysterics," Andy was recounting as Jane drove. "And all I could hear in the earpiece was the gallery screaming at us to pull it together. We were live on air. We were due to deliver a piece about flooding downtown."

The clip was already going viral. Fifteen million views on YouTube of two news anchors just losing it over the story of a sick duckling called Frank.

People who didn't even know who Andy Paul was were messaging him on Twitter to thank him. People in the UK. People in Africa.

But more of them were messaging Shauna, of course.

The perfect ideation of a breakfast TV host, Shauna was blonde, sexy and somehow gave off an aura of being friendly. The girl next door you wanted to fuck, yet also the mom next door you wanted to have coffee with.

It wouldn't be long until she was taken away from their regional station, furthering her career with the big stations.

But until then, Andy and Shauna's chemistry was TV gold -- and delighted 1.5 million metro area viewers each morning.

When Shauna had done a photo spread in the men's magazine, even Andy had been impressed.

Upon being given a copy by a beaming Shauna, so proud of what she'd achieved in a small step to further her career, Andy locked himself in his dressing room. He spread the magazine centrefold out on the table and covered the photos with sperm.

This didn't break his golden rule.

It didn't break the rule about him never sleeping with his co-star. He couldn't risk damaging the chemistry. Damaging the relationship. TV needed them to be like brother and sister. Not lovers.

And yet... It had happened.

"When we got back to the dressing room, we were high from laughing so much," continued Andy.

Jane nodded, her eyes still on the road ahead.

"We just looked at each other. A magical moment. And then we kissed."

If Jane felt shock, she didn't show it.

"It just felt right. I mean, you've been in that situation, right?" continued Andy.

"Yeah," said Jane, quietly.

"Anyhow, that's how I found out that Shauna just loves cock up her ass. And man, what an ass. Incredible."

"My god, I hope you wore a rubber."

"Oh, no need. Turns out she also loves cum in her mouth."

Jane stared at the road ahead.

"And where was Billy during all of this?" she asked, again quietly.

Billy was Shauna's boyfriend, and also manager.

Andy sucked his teeth.

"I've gotta say that he was there. Watching. Turns out that's a thing they have going on. He likes to watch. And he joined in at the end. Let's just say Shauna's make up needed refreshing for the mid-morning bulletins."

Jane pulled over the car. It was a quiet road, and dark. She put her hands on her thighs, and took a deep breath.

"So, you fucked Shauna. I wondered when it would happen."

"I did fuck her, yes."

"And how was it?"

"Freaking awesome."

There was silence in the car, broken only by the sound of Andy's fly being unzipped.

"Suck my cock, babe," he said.

His cock stood high and proud, illuminated by the dim light of the car's interior.

"You know you want to," he continued.

Jane released her seatbelt, adjusted herself, then swallowed his cock deep in her mouth in one movement.

"Mmmm oh yeah," said Andy. "I watched the security cam when I got home today. I saw what you did with the gardener. Did he lick your pussy well? Did he make you cum?"

"Uh hu," muffled Jane, as her mouth rose and fell.

"Good girl."

Andy gripped her head with his hands and began thrusting gently.

"Shauna might be a slut. But you're better. You're my slut."

Andy felt the orgasm build quickly, and his cock began pumping deep in Jane's mouth. She coughed and spluttered but he held her head in place until he had finished.

Jane rose quickly, gasping for air. White cum spilled from her lips and onto the black cotton of her dress, collecting on the mounds of her tits.

"I will use your asshole before tonight is over," he said.

Jane nodded. She pulled down the visor and reset her hair in the mirror.

"I need to go home and change," she said.

"You're fine. Tonight others will see the kind of woman you are. Keep driving."

Jane slipped the seat belt back on, moved the car to drive, and carried on their journey to the restaurant.