The Breakup Sex Letter

Story Info
Fantasy about what really happened whilst on a break.
1.2k words
3.38
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azillen
Azillen
5 Followers

I loved the sex we had when we were broken up. Do you remember it baby? It was over 10 years ago now. You were housesitting for your friend for a few weeks and had the place all to yourself. It wasn't far from where we lived together before we separated.

We were supposed to meet up at 9 am to talk to go over things, but you never responded to my texts. It was unlike you as you are usually so punctual. I remember thinking you were either getting back at me or were pre-occupied. When you finally responded at midday, I was a little pissed. You told me you didn't get home until 4am as you had been out at the Football final with work friends and had gone back to the club (Do you remember? You must have had fun...). We agreed to meet up later in the afternoon.

It was a bit awkward at first when I got there, we sat on the couch and started talking, about what, I do not really recall. I don't remember how it happened or who instigated it but for some reason we started to make out on the couch. I think we were both horny having not fucked each other in a few months as it got pretty hot and heavy quickly. You got up from the couch and lead me to the bedroom, you were always the leader, and I was not about to protest. I think we both thought it was going to be our farewell fuck and having not had sex since you left, I was not about to pass it up.

As we entered your friend's dimly lit bedroom there was not much light shining through, this was despite being early afternoon and the sun still being out. We kissed at the foot of the bed before you pulled your tank top over your head revealing a black lacy bra that held your tits in just the right position to emphasize your cleavage. I wanted to touch but I didn't as you unbuttoned your short denim shorts letting them fall to the floor revealing matching black lace panties. I missed that sight and needed to devour that body. I pulled you close and began kissing your mouth and then down to your neck, my arms enveloping your body, running my hands over your back before coming to rest on your ass. I began to remove my clothes and you removed what was left of yours before you laid on the bed naked.

I moved on top of you, and began kissing my way up your legs, over your stomach, onto your large breasts and erect nipples before sticking my tongue down your throat. Clenching your ass with my hands as I pulled your body against mine. It had been so long since we'd done that. My cock was instantly erect and craving to be inside you. You've always been able to do that to me and I could sense how much you wanted my cock.

You reached down and positioned it with your hand at your waiting entrance as you instinctively spread your legs in anticipation. I loved the feeling of your pussy that day, I still remember it even now, it was so wet my hard cock went straight inside with ease.

I'd expected you to have been nice and tight having been so long without sex, but you weren't. You were either super horny or it was almost as if you hadn't been fucked long before...

I would have been jealous then, but not now.

I get off to the thought of having fucked you in that bed knowing that you had sex not long before with someone else. That you were too pre-occupied with catching up on sleep to message me, having spent the early hours of the morning screwing your brains out.

I imagine that you had gone out, wearing something, not too revealing, but enough that would show off your cleavage to get the attention you must have been craving. I imagine you being at the football having fun in that corporate box with all those guys and girls. The alcohol flowing and the inevitable advances that would have been coming your way. The intelligent, pretty blonde with the great rack that had recently broken up with her boyfriend would have had no end of suitors. All paying you special attention, trying to get close to you with their subtle touches to let you know they are interested.

After the game when the celebrations moved back to the club, you enjoying yourself, drinking, dancing, and flirting. I know by now someone would have taken your interest, you've never been able to go without sex long, I love that about you. He would have been buying you drinks, and you would have been all over him, leaning in close (like you did to me in the cinema), making sure he got a good look at all your curves.

You're not much of a dancer but once the girls convinced you to dance, your suitor joined you on the dancefloor. Before you knew it, he was behind you, and you were grinding your ass against him. His hands were all over your body, moving from your hips to your breasts. You'd normal care but in your drunken state you didn't, you could feel the impact you were having on him as his bulge now pressing firmly against your ass. When you couldn't take it anymore you spun around to kiss him; he was not much taller than you in the heels you were wearing, and you pressed you're breasts into his chest. You kissed passionately without a care in the world as to what was happening around you, the music, the lights, the people. You just wanted to have him in this embrace.

When it became too much you led him off to a dark corner of the club where you continued to make out. It was the early hours of the morning now and you were both so horny you suggest he come back to the place you were staying. He hailed a cab and you both piled into the backseat. It was about a 30 minute trip but the time passed quickly as you couldn't keep your hands off each other, eager to get somewhere more private and rip each other's clothes off.

When you arrived, you led him to the bedroom where he pounded you in all your favorite positions.

Did he enjoy it? Did he enjoy laying on top of you and experiencing the way you arch your back to press your big tits against his chest?

Did he enjoy holding your hips whilst he fucked you from behind as your tits motioned back in forth?

I'm sure he did, I hope he had a nice big cock that made you cum and sprayed his load over that sexy body of yours.

You both fell asleep only to wake up hours later.

Once he left you called me, apologizing you forgot the time and invited me over.

And that's when I had my turn with you.

Where I got to fuck you with my big, hard, long cock and remind you of what you were missing. Touching you in all those places you needed.

And finally, after you begged for it - I got to unload all my pent up cum into that wanting pussy -- just the way you like it. Feeling me shoot inside you sent you over the edge and your pussy began to pulse over my cock buried deep inside of you

You were especially satisfied that day!

xoxo

Azillen
Azillen
5 Followers