The Breeder Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother brings her son in to be a breeder.
8.6k words
4.36
94.1k
231
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theodore and his mother Grace waited patiently in the empty receiving room. Theodore or Teddy, as is mother liked to call him was looking good in his all grey suit, he'd gotten considerably bigger over the past year while taking the "vitamins" supplied by the National Breeding Organization. Every boy and girl took a blood test the day they turned eighteen. Most failed and continued to live their lives as normal going to collage and working normal jobs, those that passed were recruited into the NBO as breeders.

A year ago Teddy was just a scrawny kid when he got his results, after that he was assigned his "meds" and after the first week he started to change drastically. He sprouted from 5'4" to his now 6'3" height, his shoulders had gotten broad, and he'd put on almost a hundred pounds of, what Grace was very confident was, muscle. His personality had changed as well, he was shy at first but since he started the meds he was more confident sometimes bordering arrogance and assertive sometimes downright aggressive, he even had a few girlfriends over the last year when before Grace couldn't imagine him approaching any girl his own age, her husband claims to have caught their son with one when he came home early from work, from what he said they were very noisy.

He still kept his brown hair cut short like his parents liked, Grace always thought short hair complimented his face, she had to admit, now it did more than ever with it's more masculine structure. Before today Grace did worry Teddy wouldn't fit into the suit, it was her husbands and he'd outgrown it around the middle. Staring at Teddy now, she was forced to admit he was to big for it to specially around the shoulders and arms. Surely that couldn't be all new muscle, could it?

Grace was a worrisome woman of 42, she had three children with Teddy being her youngest and only boy. She wore a simple green dress that complimented her matronly hourglass shape. Grace had never been the thinnest of women and She'd always had that hourglass figure but her 42 years and three kids did plenty to thicken her up, at 6 feet tall, her heavy E cup breasts stretched the top of the dress while her wide hips stretched the bottom along with helping make it uncomfortably tight around her plump butt.

Grace thought it looked ridiculous for this, it was more suited for going to a club with her friends, she was going to hand off her baby boy to the state, but this is all she could find in the closet that looked relatively nice considering she didn't have a need for dresses. Both Grace's daughters failed their NBO test and had gone to collage. Her husband was a property attorney in the city, Grace had studied law and met her husband in collage, after getting married she had always been a housewife taking care of their kids and occasionally helping her husband when he had to work from home.

Grace ran a hand through her shoulder length brown hair as she checked the time again. "I hope they don't have us waiting all day." She commented to her son who shrugged.

"I'm sure they're just busy." He said, his voice had dropped to a bass, lower then a baritone like his father over the last few weeks, the "vitamins" he was on again no doubt. Grace wished, for probably the hundredth time today, Teddy failed his NBO exam, she hated the idea of losing him to the breeding program. Their attention was caught by the swish of a glass door opening. The glass was tinted white to the point where the only thing you could see through it was colored blobs of people and objects if they were close enough.

The door swayed opened revealing probably the most beautiful woman Grace had ever seen. She was maybe six feet tall, her body looked the image of fertile perfection with a narrow waist, wide hips and a clearly plump ass almost visible from her front. Her breasts were bigger than Graces and seemed to not sag at all under gravity, Grace made a mental note to ask about her bra, wanting that kind of support for her own chest. The woman's skin was a perfect cinnamon tan and her long blonde hair was tied in a single braid that fell past her shoulder blades.

Tight didn't begin to describe the woman's red dress. She looked squeezed the garment, the top hung from her shoulders for its dear life as her huge breasts pulled against the cloth, a plunging neck line ended just above her naval providing a dizzying amount of inner side boob, Grace's mind immediately thought of high class prostitutes seeing the boldness of the woman's dress and the sides of her almost completely exposed breasts. The bottom came up to her mid thigh and threatened to lift higher with each step. The newcomers hips swayed wide with every movement of her legs, the look in her dark eyes seemed to radiate lustful need. Grace was a little put off by the woman as she approached, even more when she realized this woman was directing her lustful gaze at Grace's son.

"Welcome to the NBO." She said coming to a stop. In front of Teddy. They introduced themselves and were led to the woman's office. The woman was Maria Gonzalez, Director of operations at this NBO facility. They passed through the white tinted glass doors and followed Maria along a hallway lined with professional pictures of NBO officials and world leaders.

Maria led the mother and son to the end of the hallway where she pushed the seemingly blank wall and to Grace's surprise the wall opened to a huge well furnished office. The door seemed to open to one side wall of the large rectangular room. To their right sat a massive heavy looking wood desk with four chairs lined up in front of it and a high backed plush red leather chair behind it. Grace's eyes followed the walls and eyed the decorations, paintings and pictures of Maria with various government officials lined the wall to their left and right, the wall in front of them was entirely windows.

On their left at end of the room sat two massive ornate doors, each with carvings Grace couldn't make out from that distance. "Now, take a seat please." Maria said with a professional tone and started for her desk. Theodore was quick to follow her instructions and her to the desk, Grace noticed her sons eyes never leaving the blonde haired woman's very plump rump. When mother and son were seated Maria opened a drawer and pulled out a green folder with Teddy's name on it.

"First let me congratulate you on becoming a breeder Theodore...I see your parents also call you Teddy. What would you like us to call you?" She asked with a kind smile.

"Theodore is his..." Grace started to say but was interrupted.

"I'm sorry but I was addressing the breeder." Maria said snapping at her. Her eyes almost threatening across the table.

"I actually don't like Teddy, I prefer to be called Theo." He said quickly, Grace wasn't shocked by this, calling him Teddy helped her and her husband to remind them he was their son and more then once he asked them to stop. She wanted to say something but was still feeling the sting from a moment ago. This woman was a government official and it wouldn't go well to play the overprotective mother right now.

"Ok, Theo it is then." She said with a tone of finality. "I feel we should get something out of the way now before we get to deep into things. Theo, you are in charge." She paused. "Can you say it?"

"I'm in charge." He repeated, a hint of a smile appeared in the corner of his mouth.

"Wonderful, now that we've established that, I have a few things to complete before making you a full and proper breeding stud, is that ok?" Maria asked, seemingly handing control over to the young man. She waited for him to nod, to give her permission to continue. "Thank you. Now Theo, did they explain to you why you were chosen to be a breeder?" He thought for a minute before answering.

"I was told I have good DNA to make babies."

"That's accurate, the truth is you have very good DNA, it's so good we've actually never seen a young man like you before." She said with a smile. Grace knew from what she was allowed to read Teddy...Theo passed his blood test with unusually high results. "To put it in perspective, the NBO looks for thirteen separate genetic markers. Having just three would be enough to make you a breeder, you have all thirteen."

"Which means?" He asked leaning forward slightly, clearly interested in this information. Maria smiled and stood, leaning over her desk to give Theo an unbeatable view of her cleavage barely contained in that dress.

"It means, sir, you're a one in a billion young man." Her voice dropped to a low, sultry, half moan as she spoke. "It means, Theo, you're a perfect breeding stud." She smiled and licked her lips, locking eyes with the young man, her arms pressing together to squish her tits when she caught his gaze drifting to her chest. "Do you like my big tits?" She asked breathily, pushing them together to tease him. He didn't respond right away, eventually giving a small nod as if he was hesitant to say it out loud with his mother present.

"Would you like to see me to wrap them around your big cock, fuck you with these big fucking tits until you blow a huge load and cover them in your thick cum?" She said licking her lips again. Grace was shocked and dumbfounded, this woman was openly sexually propositioning her son in front of her, this couldn't be professional.

"Yes." Theo finally said. Grace wasn't surprised, he was a young man after all and this 'director' was basically eye fucking him while offering him sex.

"Then I will...but if it's ok I have a few things to finish up here before you show me how big of a stud you really are. Is that ok?" Maria slowly slid back across her desk, ignoring the outraged expression on Graces face and settling back into her high backed chair.

"That's ok." His permission given Maria continued. There was no hiding the pride on his face at this bombshell of a woman being so brazenly attracted to him.

"Ok, well like I said you have all thirteen genetic markers and we're really excited to have you here today. Before we move on to the main operation and take you to your room, we need to give you a quick check up, nothing invasive, just taking a few last minute measurements, just like your monthly checkups up until now." Maria explained. "If you want to do that so we can continue I'll call in the nurse."

"Ok, let's do it."

"Wonderful, now she'll take you through those big doors in the back, but the NBO has a very strict rule on clothing, staff must show more then half of their skin and breeders have to be naked. If you want to go through those doors you'll need to strip. Is that ok?" She half expected him to actually answer first. As soon as she was done the question the young man stood and started removing his clothes. He pulled off his suit coat, then his collared shirt, snapping a couple buttons in his haste. Maria licked her lips again, making sure Theo saw her, as his torso was exposed by him pulling off the undershirt clearly to small for his growing muscular frame.

Maria couldn't be happier, the young man's muscular bulk was very impressive, looking at Theo undress he was taking unusually well to the pre-treatment, but then again this was uncharted territory, they'd never had a breeder like Theo. She couldn't wait to see how he grew with the full set of breeder meds. Her eyes never left him as a hand slid across her desk to a call box, she pressed one of four buttons to summon the on call nurse. She was going to explain more but her words caught in her throat when Theo removed his pants.

"Oh wow." She exclaimed, her grin fading to an excitedly shocked expression, the young man wasn't wearing underwear, his pants fell past his bald pelvis to reveal a cock almost a foot long and at least two inches in diameter, and the thing was still flaccid, set behind his cock was a pair of balls that, Maria guess, had to each be the size of lemons. How big would he get after he took the real stuff? Maria was instantly aroused just thinking about it.

Grace was shocked seeing her son getting naked so fast, more so seeing his naked body, he was such a thin boy before but now he was so bulky, she didn't even want her brain to approach the subject of the thing between his legs. As he stepped out of the clothing, leaving his suit, socks, and shoes in a pile beside his chair Theo smiled. "Um...I called the nurse, she'll take a few minutes, I do have a few additional questions if that's all right?" Theo gestured for her to continue and sat back down, a confident smile on his face.

Maria asked if Theo was sexually active, which he was, among other questions. Grace was once again surprised by her son as he seemed to brag about how many girlfriends he'd "fucked", how often he masterbated, how long it took before he reached orgasm, what type of porn he watched, and who were his favorite pornstars, while the director listened and commented on his 'good taste' in pornstars. Even offering to introduce him to a few. Grace was flabbergasted when mother/son incest came up. She dismissed it thinking it was just a drug influenced hypersexed teenagers mind.

With a creak the big doors in the back opened, the woman that walked...no strutted through was another bombshell, her exaggerated hourglass figure was squeezed into what looked like an absurd one piece nurse outfit that started at the middle of her chest and was ended just below the mid point of her thick thighs, leaving much of her caramel colored skin exposed and showing the top half's of her balloon breasts. Her platinum blonde hair fell to the small of her back.

Grace knew this new woman, the "nurse", would have her sons complete attention. "Theo, this is Maya, she'll take care of you if you'd like." Maria said making the introductions. "If it's ok." Theo was on his feet before she reached the halfway point of the huge room. "Nurse" Maya grinned as the young man's huge genitals came into view.

"Holy shit! You're a real stud!" She exclaimed speeding up her strut across the room to reach Theo. She wrapped her arms around him in a big hug, her balloon tits pressed against him while she leaned up to burry his face in her cleavage. "I can't wait to take care of you baby." She said lustfully. With an arrogant grin Theo allowed Maya to lead him back out of the room. As the doors creaked closed Grace noticed Maria sigh.

"You have a very special son."

"I knew that already."

"What I mean is with his genetics we may be able to do more than just breed him. The medical people are very excited to see him." She explained. Grace wasn't really listening. She was still stuck on how brazenly sexual these people were. Was this normal? Were they all sick in the head?

"Why did you proposition my son?" The now alone mother asked with more force in her voice, her eyes staring daggers at the well dressed busty beauty. Maria took a moment to look Grace over.

"Have you ever bribed Theo with a favorite food or video games to get him to do something, like doing dishes or cleaning his room?" Grace slowly nodded, Maria smiled. "It's the same concept. The meds he's on has his more primal urges, like sex, driving his reason. He feels proud, bigger and stronger then we are, he feels like he should be in charge, so I put him in charge. At least he thinks so. I will

make suggestions and if he consents to what we do, like explaining the rules or doing medical tests, he feels better about it since its his choice. I could have him dancing the Electric Slide if I wanted to." She explained with a chuckle.

"Why have the illusion?"

"Because breeding is more than just sex, there are emotional and mental elements to it. If our breeders feel good, feel invested because they choose to do it, they do better work. They take pride in it and put in additional effort." When Grace stopped to think about it Maria kept going. "It's also less of an illusion and more a reality here. Every one of our male breeders feels like the universe revolves around them because we make it that way. When your son officially becomes a breeder every woman in the building will be submissive to him."

"That sounds absurd." Maria laughed at that.

"I guess it does, but it works. I'll tease him, beg him, promise him my body and he'll feel like he deserves it for simply being the stud he is. When I'm actually needing him to cooperate with a procedure or a rule. I'll do whatever he says as long as he cooperates. He can fondle me, fuck me, or watch me fucking one of the staff if he wants to. As long as I get what I need from him I'll do whatever he demands. It may seem strange to you but honey does it ever work." She ended with a smile.

"Would you?" Grace asked, when a questioning look answered her she elaborated. "You promised to...tit fuck...my son, would you actually have done it?"

"Yes, I still might if he demands it. Wouldn't be the first time." Grace was surprised by the casual way she said it. Who just publicly and lewdly comes on to someone like that, or openly admits, almost bragging, about doing it?

"It's a lot isn't it?" Maria asked, Grace was

"What?"

"The open sexuality here. I know as a mother how different it can be from the outside world. The file says you live in a comfortable suburb, that must be nice, I lived in the city with my husband until we divorced, that wasn't long after I brought my eldest here. "I know how it seems, I thought everyone here was crazy too when I dropped my son off about twenty years ago." Grace had to admit, Maria looked damn good for her age.

She opened a desk drawer beside her and pulled out a simple picture frame. "Doing this job I've seen every kind of parent there is, some are happy and eager to give us their kids, others scream about how wrong we are with how we treat them." She said with a sigh. "I wasn't as...conservative as you back then but I still had my issues with how this place operates, since then I've opened my mind...and life." Was Grace really that conservative?

The director explained how parents of breeders had access to discount body modification procedures like enhancement pharmaceuticals, surgery and rejuvenation treatments. "I took advantage of every one of them after my divorce and I've never felt better or happier." She said with a smile. "I felt I had to look my best for my son when I saw him next. Eventually it became I had to look good for me because, Honey, I deserved it." She said patting the picture frame.

Maria turned the picture around and slid it across the desk to Grace. "My first born, Adrian." She said with pride. Grace picked it up and was once more shocked by what she saw. Two figures, one definitely the director, her traffic stopping curves on full display wearing a bikini that was little more than three triangles of fabric clearly not large enough to cover her nipples and just barely containing her womanhood and a muscle bound giant beside her that was her son Adrian.

The breeder was a good foot taller than his mother and completely naked. They shared the same tanned skin tone, bulging arms hung from broad shoulders, his etched-stone like pecs topped a V shaped torso riddled with muscle centered around thick eight pack abs. Below, his legs seemed as thick as tree trunks, between them a pair of balls as large as swollen mangos and his cock had to be almost a foot and a half long, and it was SOFT.

"I expect after today you'll never see Theo clothed again. I certainly haven't seen Adrian dressed since his first day here. Most breeders, the boys and the girls, prefer to stay naked." Grace listened and just stared at the picture. Was this her future? Was her precious little boy going to turn out like this? Her mind raced with a myriad of possibilities.

"How many markers did your son have?" Grace was hesitant to ask the question, it wasn't something she really needed to know, she was just curious about him being so...big.