The Breeder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adrian only had five markers, I expect Theo will be a lot bigger when you see him." She said. Only five and Theo had all thirteen, how big was he going to get? He would be a monster, she was convinced, but he'd still be her son.

"Your husband isn't his father is he?" Grace was pulled back from her thoughts by the question. She just stared at the director. "It's something we've noticed in Theo's genetic mapping. You're his mother no doubt but his father doesn't match your daughters." She was right of course. Grace stumbled through the story of how they had a big fight and her husband made her feel terrible, so to get back at him she dressed herself up and went dancing. The next morning she woke up naked in a strangers bed with a very hot young man beside her. The bombshell across the desk only smiled.

"Honey I completely understand. Sometimes nothing makes you feel better like a young strong man between your thighs." She said smiling and lifting her head slightly to try and get a better view of Grace's hips. Her attempt didn't go unnoticed, Grace crossed her legs and put her hands in her lap. "I knew it had to be someone else. Theo's genes are just too strong to be from your husband, no offense of course. From what I see your daughters are in great shape."

Grace smiled and nodded, her girls were perfectly healthy and had been her greatest joys until Theodore came along and joined them, now she was back to just those two. This really was happening wasn't it? She was giving up her son to be a breeder. "What happens now?" She asked, her voice quiet and small.

"The nurse will finish up with Theo, then I'll take you on a tour of the facility, show you the basics, there are parts I can't show you of course, government rules and all." Maria explained. "Oh, and he'll meet one of his girlfriends."

"Girlfriends now? But he just got here."

"That's just a name for them, every breeding stud has at least one live in girlfriend, it's their job to keep our studs sexually satisfied, I guess you could just say they're more like fucktoys." She explained laughing. "All breeding studs have a much higher sex drive, comes with the territory, so they get one or two girls to keep them 'occupied'. Our higher level breeders naturally have even greater libidos so they get more. Theo is expected to be even higher still, so I don't know how many he'll need eventually. You son will probably have his own harem." She explained laughing.

The thought crossed her mind, her dear boy may have a handful of these "fucktoys" eventually. Then a thought occurred to her. "How does every woman here act so submissive and openly sexual to the breeders? I'm familiar with the idea of submissive's and dominants but normally that's in a relationship of some kind." Grace asked. The director chuckled.

"We are in a relationship of a kind, the moment we meet there's an attraction. It's chemical, it happens in all of us, most of the time we size up each other and think of the possibilities in the backs of our minds, sometimes it's as romantic partners, others just as friends, but we all do it. Here we just turn it way up and vocalize it." She said grinning. "The moment I saw Theo I wanted him to bend me over this desk and go to town. Right now I'm absolutely shaking with need for him knowing he's here. I can't begin to tell you how much I want to feet fucked by him, pleasure him, do whatever he wants. I'm just able to control myself."

"How? You just met my son. You don't know him other than what's on your reports and he doesn't know you."

"Everyone here, myself included, takes a medication to make ourselves more susceptible to those feelings and urges of sexual attraction. It's pretty strong especially when you're dealing with breeding studs who are far more sexual and fertile than the most sexual normal men." The director leaned back. "The girlfriends all are conditioned, mentally and chemically to be immediately, intensely, and undeniably attracted to their assigned breeding studs." That sounded an awe full lot like brainwashing.

"You brainwash them?"

"It's not how you think, the girls that sign up for the program are fully aware of what will happen. They choose it, before we do anything to their bodies and minds it's all explained to them in detail, even shown to them, so they know what will happen, if they sign up they'll be as much property of the state as the breeders are." Grace had a hard time understanding, who on earth would choose to make themselves property, a thing?

"I didn't understand it at first either but some women don't mind, some even like it, and as crazy as it sounds, some girls set it as a goal, a dream job." She said laughing. It was just one more unbelievable thing to find out in this place.

"So this...girlfriend...my son will meet?"

"Will be head over heels in love and lust for him the moment she sees him. She may just cum when she sees him." The director said confidently. "It's crazy I know, who would willingly turn themselves into a living sex toy, what perverse person does that? Well honey, you'd be surprised, we almost have a wait list going." She said chuckling.

Grace did think that was crazy but had to remind herself that the entire point of being a breeder was to have sex all day, that probably had a lot of required changes she hadn't expected. As she thought about it the director continued. "I can explain what'll happen to Theo and why, then we can arrange for you to visit him after he's off his first rotation."

Grace had done some reading on the matter of breeders, every breeding stud was scheduled to breed for about six to eight months after their "training" was over, then they were allowed visitors if they wanted. She sincerely hoped her son would want to see her. "I hope he wants to see me." She said quietly. Across the desk the busty beauty chuckled.

"Of course he'll want to see you. I've never had a breeding stud who didn't want to have visitors. But I will caution you, they go through a very radical change, don't expect the sweet boy you raised when you come back." Maria recounted her experience seeing her son again, the man was happy to see her to an extent but almost cold when she asked him about his life and breeding.

"That's terrible." Grace said folded hands clenching each other in her lap.

"I think he was trying to spare me the 'dirty' details. What son wants to describe their life in detail to their mother when they have sex all day every day?" Grace thought about it and hoped Theo would be the same. She couldn't imagine him bragging about those kinds of things. "Of course when I became director I found out everything whether I wanted to know or not." She said with a smile and laugh, rolling her eyes. Grace quietly chuckled along.

"Such as?" Grace asked trying to stifle her laughter. Maria grinned and pressed a control hidden behind her desk. A flat screen slid upward from behind her desk, when the screen powered on Grace saw what would've been porn anywhere else. A bulky breeder thrusting hard into a woman with ridiculous curves. Grace quickly figured out that was a pair of breeders...hard at "work".

"Such as I have instant access to any of the thousands of security cameras in this building, including the breeder suites. When I started I pressed the wrong button and clicked over to my son vigorously fucking one of his girlfriends in surround sound." The sound was mercifully off at the moment, Grace could watch but not hear the rutting pair on the big screen behind the desk. Maria smiled and pressed another button and the screen went dark. The curvaceous woman in charge leaned forward, her massive breasts flattened against hardwood desk.

"Sometimes I'll watch them fuck, they have incredible stamina, its better then porn." She said with a wink. "I'll take notes and find out who I want to breed with next." Grace's brain hit the brakes right there. Hang on...what?

"You have sex with the breeders? Is that even allowed?"

"Some of them yes, it's kind of a perk of the job, I can pick a stud and get bent over by him. After my divorce, every time I've wanted more children it's been with breeders. The job even lets me set the schedules so I can jump to the head of the line." Leaning back Maria stood up and walked around the desk. She sat against the top just feet in front of Grace, her face got serious and her voice got quiet. "I've even bred with my dear Adrian."

"That's ridiculous." For what felt like the hundredth time today Grace was shocked. "How would a mother even get the idea to have sex with her son, then go further and make a child with him? "That has to be illegal."

"It used to be." Maria explained how most anti-incest laws were to prevent genetic degradation and mutations, with breeders that wasn't an issue so the mothers or sisters of breeding studs were free to "enjoy" them. Grace couldn't wrap her head around it, why would someone do that? She could never in a million years even begin to entertain an idea like that.

The big double doors at the back of the office creaked open, Maria stood and straightened up. "You should stand up too." She whispered to Grace who promptly stood and turned to face the doors. In walked Theo and the nurse from earlier. Theo strode in confidently, Grace definitely saw a swagger in his stride she hadn't noticed before. His body was flushed like he had been exerting himself and, to graces shame, when she peered at his cock the appendage was partially hard, she was amazed at its length, the thing had to be over a foot long, and he wasn't fully erect! What had those meds been doing to him?

As they drew closer Grace could see the nurse's blonde hair was disheveled. Her outfit was partially unzipped at the chest and on the top halves of both her mountainous tits sat a large collection of glistening wetness, it took a moment for Grace's mind to realize it was cum, Theo's seed.

"Ah Theo, welcome back." The director greeted Theo first and nodded politely to the nurse. With a gesture the director signaled nurse Maya to move to the side. The buxom caramel skinned beauty looked to Theo for his permission, when he gave it she followed the directors order quickly. "I hope our nurse took good care of you." Maria said with a naughty wink. "I have a little tour arranged if you'd like to see more of the facility before we get you settled in and I know someone is impatiently waiting to meet you?" She explained giving the breeder a sultry smile.

Maria waited for Theo to give his "permission" to continue then turned to nurse Maya. She waived the buxom nurse over with a finger and winked at the young stud. The facility director made a show of leaning down and extending her tongue, then she made sure her eyes met Theo's before running her tongue along the tops of both massive mounds of exposed titflesh moaning loudly gathering a mouthful if his cum. She grabbed Maya by the hair and their mouths met in a long, loud, passionate kiss. Maria's eyes met Theo's again when the women pulled each other apart. "Delicious." She moaned. "This is what you do to us stud, this is hot and how horny we are just being near you." She said breathily.

Grace just closed her eyes and sighed, this was excessive. Maria cleared her throat and took a moment to collect herself then turned to Grace who looked on, having given up hope for seeing any sort of "normal" professional conduct. "Grace I suggest you change in to something more comfortable. The rest of the building is quite warm." Almost on cue the busty secretary from the lobby wheeled in a rack of skimpy lingerie, barely there bikini's, and silk robes that looked to be far too small for Grace's proportions, or any of the women she'd seen so far.

"I think I'll take my chances." She said eyeing over the options from a distance. She absolutely couldn't wear anything that revealing in front of her son or in public like this. The decision made, mother and son were lead through the huge office and out the big double doors. As they walked Grace could see the big doors were ornate with carvings of cartoonishly endowed men and women copulating in more positions then she knew existed.

The moment they crossed the threshold into the building proper Grace felt the heat the director mentioned. It had to be eighty degrees in here. She knew she was going to be uncomfortable after a while in her dress. Maria asked for permission to take the lead and welcomed Theo to watch her ass as she walked, he gave her permission before she finished the sentence.

Mother and son were lead on the official tour, Maria showed them offices and staff rooms, medical facilities were next with top doctors and nurses, experts in the fields of general health, sexual health, and reproductive sciences. Last up was the "showroom".

The massive open room was almost hollow, stretching some three hundred feet across with a fifty foot high ceiling painted sky blue. The moment they stepped into the room Grace commented about stepping in water on the floor after she removed her shoes. About half the room was a "pool" four inches deep, in the center of the pool was a raised island, with enough space and lounge chairs for a dozen people. Only eight chairs were occupied at the moment, all by women, naked, covered in oil, and incredibly pregnant. Breasts had swelled and hips had widened with increased fertility, bellies distended from fertile bodies making them almost look like parodies of pregnant women.

Each naked woman was relaxing, happily lounging among the others. It was explained that these women were the female breeders or "breeding sows", all bred by the same breeder stud. "Every day their stud comes to check on them. He'll spend time with them making sure we're taking good care of 'his women'." Maria explained. "They'll show particular affection to the stud that's currently bred them and after they give birth they get a brief 'cooldown' period then they get bred again by a different stud."

"They don't stay with the same breeder?" Grace asked as they walked through. She was starting to really feel the heat of the place, feeling the sweat accumulating on her skin and making her dress stick to her body.

"No, we need genetic variety, to much of the same parentage is counter productive." The director continued off the island and back through the pool to the other half of the floor. Beyond the water sat a hallway with five rooms on each side. Maria walked through and explained each as they passed, one room held a buxom blonde girl bouncing on an oversized dildo while an older even more cartoonishly endowed woman looked on. These were breeding sows the older mentoring the younger. Across the hall from them a pair of breed studs in their own room. The younger of the pair thrusting hard into a bimbo bodied "girlfriend" while the older spoke, presumably giving instructions and tips, his own two foot long dick rock hard and leaking precum.

"I've read breeders penis's stay hard, is that true?" Grace asked as she watched partially mesmerized by the two studs, particularly the older of the two.

"Yes that's true, though only fully matured breeding studs stay hard. The 'growing' studs still get hard and soft depending on arousal. That's why it's important for them to have girlfriends, need to make sure those big cocks are hard all the time." Maria answers with a giggle and a wink.

The next two rooms across from each other held one male and female breeder each this time each accompanied by a busty woman in a white medical coat, these were breeders getting their monthly checkups. After that each side of the hall had a pair of rooms of only male or female breeders socializing in a lounge type room, all naked. Grace thought it odd the two genders couldn't mingle but assumed there was a good explanation for that. As she was looking from one room to the other she spotted Theo, her eyes were drawn to his waist, his cock was fully hard, she was stunned to see it was likely over a foot long and very very thick. The mother in her felt shame for even looking.

The final rooms didn't have windows to peer through, at least it looked that way at first, Grace noticed as they got closer they had panes of the same white tinted glass from earlier. The director strutted to the left side room and placed her hand to the white glass, which instantly cleared revealing a massive breeding stud thrusting hard into a breeding sow with an exaggerated bimbo body. From the look of them they had been at it for a while, they were covered head to toe in sweat and their legs were painted with pearlescent cum. Near the glass window stood a woman in a lab coat.

"And here's just an example of our breeders doing what they do." The director explained as the stud grunted loudly, pulling his lover in close and locking their hips together as his balls emptied into the woman. As she was filled she moaned and ground her hips against him, the discharge from the studs swollen balls to much to be contained by her modified body and the excess pouring from her reddened pussy to douse their thighs in a fresh splattering of potent seed, any remaining pooled on the floor beneath them.

Not wanting to tear her eyes away from the pair Grace watched the male breeders coconut sized balls visibly throbbing as they emptied. Minutes passed before they finally stopped and to her surprise the stud started thrusting again into his wildly moaning lover. With a knock on the glass Maria got the attention of the coat wearing attendant. She made a hand gesture and the attendant responded by holding up three fingers.

"As you can see once a stud cums he can go again immediately." Maria started to explain. "A stud will fuck a sow for about two to three hours per breeding session, cumming as many times as he can to guarantee insemination. Usually they only need the first load but we like to be thorough." She chuckled and gave Theo a wink.

"How many times will he orgasm...when he breeds?" Grace asked still watching the breeders.

"That depends on the breeder, some can cum every fifteen minutes, others can be about an hour between loads, our average is forty minutes." The director seemed to be proud of that information.

"Forty minutes a of sex..." Grace whispered, she had a hard time believing it, her husband whom she loved very much, only lasted about seven minutes before he was done. Maria smiled, her eyes filled with obvious delight at the mind of the suburban mom being blown.

"These two have been going at it for three hours so they're about finished. Let's go across the hall, I think someone is eagerly waiting for Theo." Maria said gesturing to the other tinted window. Grace saw the blurred image of one moving figure behind the glass. As Grace walked she was sweating profusely. She was conscious of how indecent she must look now, walking around in this heat with her dress soaked and sticking to every inch of her.

The group approached the glass and once again the director put her hand to the white pane triggering it to clear. The room looked less sterile than the others, beige walls and plush furniture came into view. Sitting on a couch, one hand idly twirling strands of dirty blonde hair was a young woman about Theodo...Theo's age. The director knocked on the glass three times and the girl on the couch squealed with glee and got up.

As she stood Grace was stunned at her beauty and curves. This young thing was beautiful, her skin had the same light cinnamon tan as Maria and adding to that, it was flawless, not a blemish to be seen. Her thick dirty blonde hair fell to the small of her back in waves. Grace thought she saw a resemblance to the director especially in her curves. The girls tits had to be at least the same size as her own heavy E cups, but definitely looked firmer and fuller, her minuscule bikini top barely able to cover her nipples and stay on her bountiful breast flesh.