The Breeder Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her waist narrowed to a pair of flared hips wider than her shoulders, each supporting globe like ass cheeks that had an exaggerated sway as she walked. Her womanhood was barely covered by the smallest triangle of fabric Grace had ever seen, the strings rode high on her hips making a very sharp "V", it's back string disappeared in the valley of the girls more then ample ass, likely this bikini would be indecent outside of this building. Her legs were thick and firm, as Grace appraised her she found the girl to be more muscular than she initially thought. More fit than outright bimbo bodied.

The girl opened the door and paused for a moment to take in the group. As soon as she laid eyes on Grace's son she threw herself at Theo. Wrapping her arms around his neck she had to jump to reach him, standing a head shorter then he was, Theo was pulled into a long passionate kiss he returned with equal intensity. The kiss lasted minutes and Grace and the director shared a look, the director just winked at Grace.

Maria cleared her throat and the amorous pair finally broke their kiss. The young women slid down Theo's chest, one hand staying pressing at his chest while the other reaching down to grab his hard manhood. She grinned when her fingers couldn't touch when she wrapped her hand around his shaft. "Fuck baby you're even bigger than I imagined. How bug is this fucking monster cock fourteen inches?" She asked with a moan.

"Fifteen." Theo answered with a grin. "And I'm going to make you take all of it you fucking slut." Grace listened as Theo growled the words, there wad an animalostic quality to his voice. He grabbed her long hair and pulled her head back so she could be staring up into his eyes.

"I just want to get on my knees and have you fuck my throat." She moaned up at him. The young woman ground her body against his, breathing heavily as she felt his muscles and began sliding to her knees.

Grace cleared her throat next, louder than the director. Who was this girl? As if reading her mind the director spoke up. "Grace, this is Andrea, one of Theo's girlfriends." Grace was staring daggers at the brazenly sexual girl as she hung on to the woman's only son.

"Theo uh?" Andrea said slowly stroking Theo's hard dick slowly at first bit starting faster and faster, completely ignoring Grace. "I love that name. I can't wait to scream it while you fuck me." She said giggling. Maria stepped beside Grace noticing the woman was red faced. She reached into a pocket and pulled out an oval shaped white pill.

"Andrea, why don't you give this to Theo and see if he wants to see his suite." She suggested. Grinning, the girl bounced over, took the pill and placed it on her tongue.

"Come here you fucking stud." She moaned after returning to his side and with his help pulled him into another long passionate kiss. She moaned loudly as their tongues wrestled, the girl transferring the pill from her mouth to his as they kissed. Grace watched her son swallow this mystery pill from this stranger without question then place the girl on her feet.

"What was that I just took?" He asked.

"That was a stamina pill, so you can fuck us until tomorrow you huge cocked super stud." Andrea replied giggling. She grabbed him by the hand and started leading him deeper into the building. "Come on baby, my sister and I can't wait to get fucked by your monster cock." She bounced down the hall with Theo in hand. Grace started to protest but the director stopped her. 'Wait' she mouthed.

Before they got to the next door Theo stopped, the sudden movement yanked poor Andrea back slightly. "What's the matter baby?" She asked. Theo said nothing and let go of her hand. Grace watched her son turn and walk back to her, picking her up in his muscled arms and giving her a big hug.

"Thank you mom, I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you too dear." She said teary eyed. This really was it wasn't it? She hated it and loved it at the same time. They embraced for a moment, Grace felt the power in his muscular arms and his hard chest, She tried to twist herself slightly so his huge fifteen inch long cock didn't hit her thighs. Eventually Theo sighed and finally let go. Turning to return to his "girlfriend" who waited patiently at the door.

"I'm afraid this is as far as I can let you go." The director said quietly when Grace took a single step after her son, the womans voice the epitome of quiet professionalism and respect. "I know how much it hurts watching him go. I can promise you we'll take the absolute best care of him. He'll have doctors and nurses around the clock, his mentor will teach him everything he needs to know to do his job and then some, and our guards are the best in the business. I guarantee when you see him again he'll be in the absolute best health, and he'll be truly happy."

Grace was reluctantly lead back to the directors office. Maria didn't say anything as they returned to her desk and sat down. "It's not easy and this is the part I genuinely hate the most." She reached into a drawer and pulled out a packet of information.

"I'm legally required to inform you, you are to have no contact, nor are you to attempt contact with the Breeder for a period of no less than one calendar year. Any other family, all blood relatives, are also restricted from access and contact with the Breeder. Should contact be made any and all involved parties including the Breeder will be charged and prosecuted for any and all applicable crimes." She slid a page across the desk and placed a pen on it. "Please sign your name indicating you understand what I've just told you."

Grace could barely look at the page, she was heartbroken. Her son was property of the state. She took a deep breath and summoned all of her remaining strength, then placed the pen to the paper and slowly signed. When she was done she put the pen down wordlessly

"Who was she?" Grace asked.

"I'm sorry?"

That girl, Theo's new girlfriend, she looked a bit like you." The director smiled softly.

"My daughter, one of them, my son gave me twins, both girls, beautiful girls. Both entered the program after their genetic tests, they failed to be breeders but wanted the job as girlfriends. Turns out they're both sexual matches for your son." Grace looked up. "I didn't plan it that way, I have nothing to do with girlfriend assignments but I'm glad our kids will be living together." She said with the confidence and strength of a woman who's done this before.

"I'm sorry Grace. I really am, you seem like a very loving mother." Maria walked around to sit in the chair beside her. "I can't take away this feeling but I can help you move on from it."

"How?"

"I can recommend self care, a bottle of wine, a vacation, a long night with a hard cock that won't quit, maybe even getting some work done for yourself. I know it helped me feel much better about myself after I left Adrian here." Grace couldn't even think about it right now. Maria handed her a business card. "Here, this is my number, I don't give this out often but you're a special case. If you want to talk just call." Grace thanked her and stood to leave.

"Oh, one more thing, well two things." She hurried around the desk and pulled out two long thin cards. "The official thank you from the National Breeding Organization." She said almost sarcastically. "One is your discount card for enhancement services, the other is special just for you, it's a Couples enhancement card, good for you and one other to get something done for the pair of you. Maybe treat the husband to a little work then you guys take a vacation and enjoy your new sexier bodies?" She suggested. "And I'll call you in a few months to schedule your first visit with Theo."

Grace wanted to cry but couldn't help but feel better. She would see her son again, she thought staring at the cards in her hand, and maybe they both would look different.