The Breeder Ch. 02

Story Info
Grace returns for her first visit.
16.4k words
4.51
28.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace walked into the NBO building for the second time, it had been two years since she gave up her baby boy to become a breeder. Today she was probably even more nervous than she was that first day. Teddy...Theo was off rotation and could finally have visitors. He wouldn't breed again for another few months, if Grace wanted to she could visit him every week, maybe every day.

Today she strutted through the lobby with a confidence she was sorely missing last time. She had a little work done, well...more then a little, her tits were bigger and rode higher on her chest, she didn't even need a bra anymore they were so full and firm, her waist was more narrow, and her once fat round rump was now a pair of perfectly spherical firm cheeks making for a truly fuckable ass.

She wore a red dress that hugged her new body, the slip came up to her waist on both sides showing a scandalous amount of leg while her hips swayed as she walked. Her neckline stretched down to just below her navel, showing an amount of cleavage she'd once thought completely obscene. Grace felt good.

She checked in at the front desk and was immediately admitted through the same white tinted glass doors from before. A secretary walked her through the same long plain hallway and pressed the wall to open the side door to the directors office. The huge room welcomed her with its familiar dark wood colors and pictures of the director with various people. "Grace! I'm so happy you're here!"

Director Gonzalez's voice echoed across the room, the woman sat behind her huge desk in her high backed chair. Grace started to say hello to Maria but stopped when she noticed what was different about the woman. The super voluptuous bombshell was pregnant, very pregnant.

Her form was stuffed in an solid green dress that barely covered to the top of her mountainous tits. It seemed to stretch to its limits around her very large round belly, and widened at her hips falling to the floor, Grace thought the full length dress looked out of place on the woman.

"Maria...holy shit!" Grace smiled and Maria couldn't help but laugh as she closed the distance between them.

"I told you I had a surprise for you." She laughed and the two embraced, their huge tits pressing together and starting to flatten against each other. "God I love what you've done with yourself. New tits?" She asked.

"Yep, had some work done on my waist and ass also." She answered with a smile. Maria stepped back to admire Grace's body while the woman spun for her to give her a full view.

"I'm glad you took advantage of the enhancement program. I bet your husband is loving your body." Maria said as they walked back to her desk.

"Ex husband." Grace corrected her. "We divorced six months after I brought Theodore here." Grace helped Maria to her chair, the woman loking alightly winded from the exertion of crossing the room a moment ago, then sat down herself and told the director the whole story about how her ex husband was bragging to everyone that he created a breeder. Grace was fed up with his bragging and she finally told him Theo's father was someone else, publicly.

Their marriage fell apart very quickly after that. Since then Grace had been living like she was twenty again, took some enhancement drugs to tighten her body up, slept around, sold her old house her husband bought when they married, the court awarded her the property, and was living of the money. She needed a change and decided to indulge.

"Wow, two years ago you were shocked by everything you saw and heard here, now it's my turn." Maria laughed after listening to the whole tale. "Just running around fucking every guy in sight."

"Not just guys." Grace said slightly grinning. Maria raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Now that's something, good for you honey." The NBO director was genuinely happy, most mothers go back to their lives after leaving children with the NBO and try to resume as best they can. Here was one who had turned the boring, yet physically gorgeous, housewife she was upside down and was living her best life now. In two years she had gone from prude to perverse.

With a grin Maria leaned forward slightly. "I'm sure those collage age 'kids' and young hotties do a fine job but after I give birth if you ever want a real woman between your legs, give me a call." She added with a grin.

It was Grace's turn to raise an eyebrow, interested in the offer at least. "Speaking of kids..." she gestured to Maria's distended stomach.

"Right yes..." Maria leaned back in her chair and sighed. She brought a hand up to caress her swollen tummy. "Theo's work, quintuplets." After a pause to let Grace process the news she continued. "Most I've had from a breeder was twins after a few hours of fucking, your son worked my over for six hours and gave me five." She patted her belly. "Honestly it was the best and most intense sex I've ever had. I didn't want the stud to stop. I mean holy shit honey, your boy can Fuck!" She said laughing.

Before Grace would be disgusted hearing about how her son had sex with this woman, now she almost felt pride, that was her little boy, her breeder son filling this stunning, curvaceous, incredibly sexual, and experienced woman with children. She laughed along with Maria. She was pleased with the news and even more eager to see her son. "I hope my coming early isn't an issue. I was just eager to see Theo." Maria laughed at that.

"I remember when my Adrian was allowed his first visitors, I did the same thing." She explained. "But they're very strict about the visitation time slots. You're his only visitor today so you can spend as long as he'll give you but you can't start early." Grace was saddened to hear that but understood. "I hope you remember I keep a selection of light and skimpier clothing around since it is hot on the main floor." Maria offered.

"I actually did remember the heat." She said and went on to explain how after her divorce Grace threw everything in her wardrobe away and now only owned clothing that allowed her to show off her body, all her old fully covering underwear was now skimpy lingerie and the smallest bikinis she could find. She was proud of what she'd collected so far. "I wanted to wear a sexy little set to show off my hot milf body but I can't wear a bra with this dress." She chuckled. "Maybe you have something in my size? Or I'll take smaller." She said with a naughty grin.

"Or you could just go topless, you may like how it feels around him...oh, that reminds me..." the Director moved some papers and revealed a small plate with a red pill on it. "I wanted to offer you the full experience when you see Theo today. This pill will make your body react to him like ours do, every sensation and emotion you get from being near him will be like what we deal with. Joy, nerves, arousal, the full range." She said sliding the plate over to the visiting mother.

Grace stared at the plate, then at Maria, then rotated her gaze several times before hesitantly picking the pill up. "This is what you feel around my son?" She asked.

"It will be, but be warned, it can be intense."

'I want to see what my son's become, what he's like now' she thought to herself before reaching for and swallowing the pill. Maria smiled across the desk. The two women chatted the time away, Maria explained what it was like for her to see her breeder son the first time, then what it was like to be bred by him. Grace would've been disgusted by the idea of it before, now she was curious and engaged, asking how it felt and how did he compare to her other lovers.

As they spoke Grace removed her dress, she almost slithered out of it, putting on a little strip performance for Maria without even thinking, and sat in only her lace thong. The straps just were wide enough to show the lace and the piece rode so high on her hips it was practically to her ribs, it was chosen because it wouldn't show in her dress. The straps curved around her globe ass cheeks and disappeared in the crack of her huge firm fuckable ass. Her pussy was barely enclosed in the front by the thin black cloth, every fold of her lower lips on display beneath the fabric.

"Fuck, you look so hot." Maria said. "The things I'd do to that body..." Grace chuckled.

"I may let you." She responded with a grin.

"How big are those things?." Maria asked gesturing to Grace's chest.

"These things?" She asked, grabbing and squeezing the bottoms of her hefty tits in her hands, they were far to big for just one hand. "These massive, full, firm, monster cock loving, hard fucking, size queen milf tits?" She asked pinching her nipples between her fingers and moaning as she spoke. The old Grace would be appalled at how she was acting but to the new Grace, this was just another day living the life of a shameless mid-life slut and sexually free woman. "I'm a 42 FF now and loving it."

"I bet your ex is pissed he can't have those." Maria said laughing. "Did you at least enjoy his bigger cock and hotter body?" She asked. Grace suddenly remembered the pair coupon from two years ago, meant to be used on enhancements for both her and her now ex husband. She'd never used it, she never even told her him about it. When she confessed as much the pair laughed.

"I'd love to see that body in action." Maria commented licking her lips. "I could hook you up with a couple well hung guys here, or a few studs I keep on speed dial, or a breeder...maybe even your son?" She suggested. Grace had forgotten the NBO had men working there, she'd only saw women last time, however if they had access to the same medical and body modification plan, they'd be real specimens.

Maria went on to describe in explicit detail that she recorded every fuck with the normal but still sexually enhanced studs, and every "session" with her and the breeders here. She liked to watch them back, taking pleasure from her little collection of amateur porn she made. "I can make copies the recordings for you if you want, give you something to enjoy when you're not getting fucked silly." She offered giving Grace a naughty grin. "Maybe you'll want to try it yourself?"

Grace still had enough of her old self left to pause at that idea. The other studs sure, she would absolutely fuck them in a heartbeat and would even do it on camera, but she'd be seeing her son naked after all of his changes, there was even a possibility of him fucking in front of her, those were things she had learned about and had prepared herself for, but being bred by her son was something completely different.

"Give it some thought, the offer will stay open. If you decide to try it I can move you to the front of the line." With that a chime sounded in the background. "Ah, time for your visit. I'll have you escorted back." Pressing a button on her call box Maria summoned a guard. Grace got to her feet and helped Maria stand. A moment later a muscular woman who looked more like a bodybuilder than a security guard walked in, her dark hair was tied in a ponytail and she wore the smallest bikini top Grace had ever seen and black hot pants that looked painted on her hard body.

Grace kissed Maria goodbye for now, a kiss longer and more intense than either originally intended but thoroughly enjoyed. She followed her escort out, wiggling her ass for Maria to enjoy. They walked along a hallway with all windows on one side, looking down at the "showroom" she'd seen before from ground level. Grace could definitely feel the heat like before though now instead of a dress she was just wearing her thong, the heat didn't seem so bad. The guard said nothing as they walked.

Grace felt strange walking around the place in only her tiny thong but she felt sexier for doing it, she loved her body and now took every chance to show it off. It was a drastic change from what she used to be like, only showing herself off at parties or special events, when her now ex husband asked her to, now she did it all the time. She wondered if Theo felt this kind of naughty enjoyment walking around the building naked all the time, maybe he was just used to it by now, it had been two years after all.

They passed long hallway after long hallway. Grace was lead up one floor to repeat the process and up again. Each hall had a half dozen rooms, these were the "suites". Each a private apartment for a breeder and his girlfriends. The next elevator was massive almost eight feet tall and at least that wide.

The doors were carved with highly detailed figures, split down the middle was a man, clearly a breeder by how muscular he was, his genitals were another clear give away, his thick limp cock looked to be two feet long and his balls had to be the size of pineapples, on either side of him stood a cartoonishly curvy bimbo, both looking at their stud while his eyes stared forward.

The music for the other elevators in the building was your standard fare, a light instrumental tune, this elevator played the sounds of vigorous fucking. Grace knew the sounds immediately. She could picture the scene in her mind, a massive stud slamming his baseball bat length cock into a super curvy bimbo as she begged for more. His hand maybe around her throat, or pulling her hair as she bends over a table or bed, her huge tits pancaking against the surface.

The occasional breathy "oh fuck" and "oh god" playing through the speakers. Grace had the thought that this may not be a recording and was being pumped into this elevator live from somewhere in the building. Was it Theo and one of his sluts?

The elevator stopped and she had to leave the amorous sound track behind. As the doors opened Grace saw a desk sitting in front of a huge hallway. Behind the desk sat a blond bimbo, completely naked, with tits twice the size of her head, as Grace walked closer she saw the sluts ass matched her top.

This had to be it, the top level was reserved for the highest ranked breeders, those precious few that had ten or more genetic markers, her Theo had all thirteen. Four rooms sat in this hall, two per side, Grace could imagine just how big the suites were, each easily triple the size of the others.

"Welcome to the top suites." The blonde said addressing Grace. "Are you here to visit a stud?"

"Yes I am, I'm..." she didn't get a chance to introduce herself as the blonde spoke up.

"Slut or Sow?" She asked, the blondes eyes staring into Graces, from her chat with Maria earlier she knew this would happen. Every woman has to identify if she was a slut here to fuck a stud or a sow to be bred by one. Grace wasn't ever going to deny she was a slut, not the new her, but she certainly wasn't here to fuck her breeder son, the secretary here didn't need to know that.

The bimbo bodied mother strutted up to the desk, grabbed the blonde by the hair and pulled her upwards into a passionate kiss. Their balloon tits pressing together on the upper section of the desk while their tongues wrestled as both women moaned into the kiss. Behind Grace the muscular guard watched on licking her lips as she examined Grace's perfectly shaped ass.

"What do you think?" Grace said when their lips finally parted, a sly smile forming on her wetted cock suckers.

"You're a slut." The bimbo grinned and stated matter of factly. Grace woulnd't and couldn't deny it. She may not be here to fuck her son but eyed this one up, she'd be fun, probably wouldn't take much effort either.

"Got a boyfriend or girlfriend." She asked as the blonde sat back down.

"I'm married."

"Husband or wife."

"Husband."

"He's got a big cock probably." Grace said and the blonde grinned.

"What makes you say that slut?"

"Because that body was made to attract top studs with huge fucking cocks." Grace knew all about that with the changes she'd made to her own milf body. She spent her nights, and plenty of days, having the hottest partners naked, sweating, and cumming all over her. The blonde stood and leaned over her desk.

"He's fucking huge. Works downstairs, I usually find him balls deep in the ass of one of the nurses, different one every time." She said with a naughty grin, she was bragging about her stud, talking her man up. This slut obviously had no problem with her man laying pipe in other women. Grace loved it when couples fucked openly like that, many women she met since her recent 'sexual awakening' had issues sharing good dick, others were all about it.

Grace openly admitted, and somewhat enjoyed the fact that, she almost wrecked a few marriages fucking husbands and a couple wives. The couple that fucks together stays together or something like that.

"I'd love it if you caught him balls deep in mine." She said winking.

"So would I." She replied turning her head slightly to get a better view of Grace's ass. The bimbo bodied mother happily turned to give her admirer a full view, making sure to lay a manicured hand on one plump cheek and giving it a loud slap.

Grace could hear the blonde chuckle and begin typing on a keyboard just out of sight. Grace turned back to the desk just as the blondes eyes got wide, guessing she saw something appear on screen. "Oh..." Grace had to guess the woman just saw who it was she was here to meet. " Your stud is in room one." She said smiling. Grace snagged a piece of paper and a pen from the desk, wrote her number down, she disnt have a way to getbthe blondes information bit havinf jotted hers down ahe handed it to the blonde. Expecting to get a call from her later.

The muscular Amazonian guard stepped quickly and brought Grace to a pair of large plain double doors at the end of the sterile white hallway, no ornamentation on these. The guard pressed a call button on a nearby control console, a female voice answered. "Theo has a visitor." She said simply then turned to Grace. "Wait here." She instructed sternly and slowly walked off, not hiding the fact that she was checking out Grace's body as she strode away.

Knowing she was being eyed by the guard made Grace feel even sexier, she had assumed the guard wasn't into women when she didn't react to her flirting with the bimbo secretary a few minutes ago, maybe it was just all the exposure to sex here, she was desensitized to it.

With a swoosh the doors slid open, as soon as they did Grace was greeted by the overwhelming smell of sex and something else that made her lightheaded. The scent was intoxicating, she knew the smell of course but this time it turned her on to the point where she was instantly wet. Grace assumed this was the pill from earlier doing its job. 'So they're always horny' she thought as she took in the woman who opened the door.

The bimbo that opened the door she remembered. "Adriana wasn't it?" She asked the girl, who openly fondled and made out with her son before leading him here. She had changed a bit, her tits were massive now, Grace guessed they were twice the size of her head, not unlike the blonde secretary earlier. Her hips were a bit wider and her ass clearly bigger then last time, though from the front it looked plenty firm. Her now platinum blonde hair fell to her knees.

"Andrea." She said simply correcting Grace. "And that cunt is my sister, I'm Anna." The girl said. Grace remembered they were twins, this must be the other. She stood naked, cum clearly dripping from between her legs. The girl looked at Grace eyeing her up and down. "If you're going to fuck him Theo likes his sluts to have bigger tits." She said.

Grace only laughed, remembering a previous talk with Maria about being firm and stubborn with the 'girlfriends' "They can be catty and protective of their cock. Don't let them push you around." Maria said.

"Theo is my son, if I fuck him I'll look however I want." Was her response. Though she still was opposed to the idea she didn't want to show it to this young woman. Grace stood firm, Anna was clearly more the slut than she was but she was older and had more experience, she hoped anyway. Her eyes were drawn to between the girls legs. Great big drops of pearlescent cum were mixing with her own juices and running down her thighs. She could almost taste it, taste her sons thick cum. The smell of it made Grace's mouth water. She felt dizzy, 'pull it together woman' she said to herself. 'He is your son!'