The Breeder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute passed silently then without warning Anna took one big step, right up to Grace, their huge tits bounced together with the impact. She pulled Grace into a long sloppy kiss. Grace was surprised but incredibly turned on, she returned the kiss with gusto. It was like Grace could 'sense' her son on this woman, she could almost taste him on her lips, feel where his hands and cock had been. Is this what it's always like? She moaned into Anna's mouth as they kissed passionately. Hands felt around hips and groped breasts.

The two busty beauties seemed to be trying to devour each other in the doorway. Grace could feel a hand sliding down her front and two fingers slipping under the tiny bit of fabric that covered her pussy, then aggressively fingering her making Grace moan. "You kiss like him." Anna said as their lips parted with a wet smack. Her hand still pumping Grace's wet womanhood, Grace had a hard time concentrating, she'd been fingered before but this young woman was something else. It was like her fingers knew exactly where to go in a strange pussy without trying.

Grace ground against the invading fingers as they played with her most sensitive places. Fresh arousal flushed the young woman's hand as Grace shuddered with her touch. "God...fuck yes." Grace moaned as her hips gyrated against the experienced palm. In the back of her mind Grace was screaming at herself to get a grip. This little tart was playing her like a fiddle.

This was far from the first time she'd been fingered and it sure as hell wasn't going to be the last. 'You fuck sluts like this for breakfast now!' She scolded herself. "Come on you bitch. Work my cunt." She moaned, her eyes rolled back in her head and closed from the pleasure. It took all of Grace's willpower to get the words out but she managed it.

She was aware of the young woman chuckling, she could almost see the grin on her face from the tone. Grace's body was on fire, her knees buckled and she fought to stay standing. "Mmmmphfuck!" She yelled as her sons girlfriend pushed her to orgasm right there in his doorway. Her juices sprayed everywhere as the woman's fingers didn't stop moving until her body started shaking while she was on her feet. She fell forward overwhelmed by her orgasm, in the back of her mind Grace was aware of Anna catching her and taking her weight seemingly easily.

'This girls stronger than she looks.' She thought catching her breath. Anna had finally stopped her relentless fingering, Grace's lace bottoms thoroughly soaked with her nectar. At an agonizingly slow speed the fingers were extracted. "Holy.shit." Grace panted, quickly becoming aware of the girls rising hand just in time to reach out and pull it to her own lips, slowly, seductively, Grace sucked her juices off each finger moaning at her own flavor.

Anna didn't resist and let Grace pull her fingers in one at a time. "You belong with us. You'd look good getting fucked by him." She said her voice almost a purr.

Grace's mind was swimming. She just got fingered to a very intense orgasm by a woman whose job it was to fuck her son. With every step she took the vibrations of her body set her senses on fire, she was so turned on even the jiggling of her voluptuous form was like foreplay. This damn pill was turning her on so much she might cum again just from walking. What's more this young "woman" was telling her she'd look good having sex with her only son. But he wasn't fully her son anymore was he?

He was a breeder now, he'd been a breeding stud for almost two years. He'd have changed, turned into a bigger stronger man, a full on breeding bull, Grace had seen how some men change, how much bigger they get. The worst part was Grace often found the look hot, seeing those huge guys and their powerful bodies never failed to get her wet.

She didn't want to trust her own legs fully just yet and leaned on Anna, the girl having no issues taking Grace's weight. The bimbo bodied mother looked up at the other woman's face giving an exhausted smile. "I look good fucking everyone." She declared and tried to walk into Theo's rooms but couldn't trust her legs to carry her full weight. She leaned more on Anna who took the hint to help. "Take me to my son." She said with all the authority she could summon.

She was lead through the door, if she was light headed from the hallway just walking into Theo's suite could have made her feint. If she hadn't already soaked through her thong thanks to Anna's skillful fingers, Grace would've soaked herself in here. Her original warm aroused feeling suddenly turned to a full sexual heat, it felt as it the temperature in here was ten degrees higher then the hallway. Then there was the noise, orgasmic screams and animalistic grunts seemed to come from everywhere, it made her head spin.

As Grace gathered herself she looked around, her eyes searched though open spacious rooms with very few doors. Very little obstructed view into the next room the floor plan was so open. Thick columns were scattered around, well something had it keep the ceiling up, each one either in the shape of a huge veiny cock or possessing a carved statue of a stud and bimbo fucking in one position or another on its open center. On closer inspection the studs in every statue all had Theo's face.

The plain white walls were covered in pictures of Theo, some had only him naked and in others he was fucking one or more women, given the proportions Grace assumed some were his "girlfriends" and others were breeding sows. The grunting and screaming grew louder from further inside the suite. Deeper in she ventured assisted by the buxom platinum blonde Anna. She spied thick heavy furniture everywhere, every chair, couch, and lounge easily wide enough for four or more people of ridiculous size.

The obvious sound of wet skin on skin, rhythmic slapping of aggressive fucking filled Grace's ears, she suspected Theo was fucking someone, or several someone's. The suburban mother in her was surprised, surely he knew he had an appointment at this time today, but somewhere inside Grace was an absolute slut that was proud of him for not interrupting his fuck session just for her, 'that's my stud son, give it to her good' she almost said to herself.

They followed one of the few walls and rounded a corner were Grace found Theo at last. Her breeder son was a giant now, certainly taller than he was two years ago, his shoulders huge and broad, his entire body was thicker with muscle, so much so it looked like his skin was struggling to contain the thick hard cut layers beneath. His skin was tanned to a perfect cinnamon brown without a single tan line on him, of course he didn't have tan lines, he probably didn't wear clothes since she last saw him.

He was standing beside a massive bed like mattress, raised off the ground so he didn't have to kneel. He had his huge hands around the wide hips of a bimbo bodied woman with shining silver hair, Asian maybe or Pacific Islander, she was on her hands and knees, body shuddering as she howled through an orgasm Grace could only imaging the intensity of. She couldn't see much of it and felt a little ashamed for even looking but Theo's cock had to be gigantic. What little she did see pistoning out of the screaming bimbo was as thick as her neck, maybe more. Beside the Asian bimbos almost violently rocking form lay a woman that could only be Anna's sister Andrea.

The bimbo twin still had her dirty blonde hair, she lay panting, covered in a thick white substance Grace could only conclude was cum. She wasn't moving, less like she was unconscious and more as if she was some prey animal hiding from a hungry predator. She was clearly exhausted while Theo was still going strong thrusting into this other woman. The 'predator' was still feasting on another equally curvaceous morsel, Andrea was safe from his lust...for now.

A sigh somehow cut through the commotion and caught Grace's attention, she tore her eyes away from her hard fucking son and looked to her left. Slumped in a lounge chair was a dark skinned beauty with the a bob of bright blue hair. She was covered face to toes in cum, looking like some lewd sculpture made from a melting candle. Like the other girls she seemed to have tits the size of watermelons and hips wider than her shoulders to carry an ass Grace was slightly jealous of. In the back of her mind she made a note to look into have her ass worked on again, maybe her tits too...

Grace jumped when a mighty roar tore through the suite, Theo. His hips slammed into his lover with renewed intensity and enough force Grace was sure would break her own hips. Her sons orgasm announced, Grace watched but the slut on her hand and knees seemed to be able to take it. Theo continued to thrust through her as if he was unaffected by the increase in nerve sensitivity she knew he must be feeling. Her own experience with male orgasms having taught her just how much more sensitive a guys cock became when it happened, having sucked, jerked, and fucked more then a few studs through intense orgasms to "blow" their minds.

Grace stood in awe as she watched her sons hips move in a blur. Already she saw his thick white seed splashing out of his 'lover' as he thrust in furiously. His ejaculation seemingly more than her body could hold, or coming on faster than she could handle, maybe both Grace thought, probably both. She watched his hips move, she could hear the heavy slapping of his balls against her thighs but couldn't see them from the thickness of his muscular thighs. What she wouldn't give for a man to fuck her like that.

She was transfixed, stuck in place as she watched the muscled giant her son had become. She'd seen hundreds of naked men, muscular studs who spent hours in the gym almost every day each week, men who thought they were the hottest thing on the block and gods sexual gift to women. None of them, not one, compared to the specimen she saw. Her eyes widened as the minutes passed, realizing Theo's orgasm was still going. Enough cum having poured from between the stud and slut to fill a small pool. The thick white fluid painting the hips and thighs of both stud and slut.

Finally Theo started to slow his thrusts. Eventually coming to a stop with his full shaft buried in his whore. He sighed, slowly pulling back. Grace got her first truly good look at his cock. The shaft was immensely thick, thick veins webbed their way around it. She felt her mouth fall open as he kept sliding his cock out, the thing had to be two feet long. How big was he? Where the hell did this slut put it?

As soon as his oversized cockhead came free with a wet pop and a moan of disappointment from the woman on the bed, Anna moved from Grace's, her hips swaying as she strutted to his side. Grace watched as Anna slid one hand along Theo's muscular body and the other along his now free and still rock hard cock.

"You have a visitor my love." She said, her voice had softened from when she had confronted Grace at the door earlier. One huge hand came up and grabbed Anna's long hair, fingers winding around thick locks to pull tightly, Theo's muscular arm bulged as he pulled Anna upwards, forcing her to stand on the tips of her toes. The buxom twin slut moaned, seemingly enjoying the treatment as she was forced upwards, her body sliding along her muscular studs hard form. Even as he pulled her up Theo had to bend down to meet her lips.

Their kiss was long, loud, and intense. Grace watched her son shamelessly make out with Anna as she just stood there waiting. Eventually the kiss broke and Theo looked up and over directly at Grace. Did he just see her? Did he know she was here the whole time? Did it even matter to him his mother was watching him fuck?

She saw instant recognition in his eyes, gone was the two years of breeder conditioning, here right now was her precious boy. "Hey mom, you look great." He said smiling. All her fears about this meeting evaporated with his voice, Grace could almost cry.

"Oh Ted...Theo, how are you sweetie?" She asked, fighting to hold back her tears, standing topless and incredibly aroused in front of her fully naked and absolutely massive son.

"Um...give me a couple minutes." He said after thinking a moment. He started moving, walking past the "bed" pulling Anna along by the hair still. Grace watched him drag her forward and plant her face between Andrea's cum covered legs. Without missing a beat Anna started eating her twin sister out, Andrea still had her eyes closed but on instinct started grinding her hips into her bimbo sister. Theo didn't say a word, he simply dropped Anna off and continued.

He's stepped through a wide opening in the far wall, beyond it sat a shower that looked big enough for thirty people. No doors or shower curtains, just floor with a glass mirrors for walls and the ceiling. The entire room was open to the rest of the suite. Theo quickly rinsed himself off. He didn't bother with a towel, just strutting out of this shower naked and dripping.

As he approached again, Grace got a better look at her son. He was taller that was certain, her eyes wandered his big broad shoulders and huge hard pecks. Her mouth almost watered as she roamed his abs each slab of muscle looking like a fat brick, she was confused at counting ten instead of eight, it should only be eight at most right?

It didn't stop there either, beside his incredible abs ran thick cords of muscle, each almost two inches wide by her guess, they ran from his abs firmly into his sides, obliques she guessed? She didn't know they could be that big or look that profound.

Theo's arms were massive, the bulging muscles thick and heavy, his legs were thick and firm, the tightly corded muscle weighing each trunk like leg fat and heavy with mass, Grace could almost see how heavy his body was as he moved. When she looked between his legs she almost came right there. His cock hadn't fully deflated and sat hanging over his massive balls. It truly had to be two feet long and as thick as his forearm, the spongy oversized head leaking fluid as he walked. This incredible shaft of flesh sat on a pair of testicles the size of cantaloupes, actually Grace had seen smaller cantaloupes.

Her breath caught in her throat as the pill she took earlier ran away with her thoughts. She wanted this giant of a man to fuck her, bend her over and ram that impossibly huge cock through her body. She wanted to know what it felt like to have his muscular body pressing against her. Forcing her to stay still while he had his way with her. Feel what is was like to have him cum inside her and keep fucking her like that voluptuous whore on the cushion.

She wanted him to fuck her and fuck her hard, claiming the deepest and most sensitive parts of her insides with his cum. She'd be better then these girlfriends of his, a personal fucktoy he could knock up again and again...

'No no no NO!' She had to fight herself to regain control of her lust. Yes he was a muscle bound giant. Yes she'd never seen a cock so long and thick. Yes his balls were absolutely massive and churning with cum thicker than she thought possible outside of molasses or karo syrup. Yes just looking at him made her almost uncontrollably aroused. But he was her son. Somehow the love of the mother won over the lust of the woman.

Still she couldn't help but feel a sort of primal, almost animalistic, lust for the overly muscular super hung stud walking toward her. When Theo reach Grace he gave her a big hug. Her bare tits pressing against his hard naked torso. His massive muscular arms wrapping around her in the embrace. She was amazed how warm his body felt. His big hands grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze. "You really do look great mom." He said, she could feel the words rumble up from his chest. "Your ass is fantastic, these new tits too." He complimented.

She loved feeling his hands on her body, they were big and strong, he could probably pick her up easily and do whatever he wanted with her, she almost wanted that. Instead she took a deep breath and stepped back. His hands came away from her body allowing her to move. "Thank you dear. I've had some work done, after I..."

"After you divorced your husband." He finished. She was surprised he knew about that. "I thought you might, he wasn't really my father anyway, I thought after knowing I'm a breeder you'd go back to the stud who fucked me into you, naturally you'd want to look better for the superior cock."

"You know who your real father is?" She asked stunned.

"Not his name. Maria told me about him a little bit, soon after I got here. I was fucking one of the nurses in her office at the time. I'm sure she had more information then I remember but the nurse was moaning really loud and it didn't seem important." He said casually. "Did you get back together with him?"

"Oh, no. I really never knew his name." She explained the story she told Maria earlier, about the fight with her husband and that night of sexual release with the young stranger. "I only remember it was a long night and the feeling it was the best sex I've ever had." She said.

Suddenly Theo reached out and grabbed her head, fingers tangling in her hair tightly like when he was fucking that other girl. He pulled Grace against his side again. "That's why I thought you looked like this. For him, to make his cock hard. He probably fucked you hard and rough. You were always hot mom but now you look like a true slut with these big tits and fat fuckable ass. You wanted him to fuck you like that again." He seemed to growl the words. Fresh arousal painted her thighs.

"Mmm yes... no... I mean..." She wasn't expecting him to act like this but part of her enjoyed it. She felt her knees go weak at his treatment, she leaned against him. "I never found him. I did try but..."

"He probably moved on to fuck other women, a lot of other women." He finished for her. She blushed, that's what she concluded happened. God she felt like such a slut for it, it was just a one night stand, she felt guilty before but now that all her life was, shamelessly fucking strangers and a select few regular partners.

"I'm sorry dear I know..."

"Don't be sorry mom, I'm sure he had plenty of sluts to fuck. He just saw you were a hot bitch in need of good dick and gave you the best fuck of your life." She felt he was trying to console her, it was a strange way to do it, she almost laughed. Of course his ego would make him think that was the best sex she'd ever had since he was born nine months after that night. She didn't even remember most of that night, only waking up naked next to the guy the following morning. Something else he said caught her attention.

"Do you really think I was a hot...bitch?" She asked. "Did you really think I was always hot?" His grip on her hair loosened, she looked up into his stern eyes as he gazed downward across his muscular torso. Her hands rose to his abs, she sighed pressing against his hard muscles, feeling how warm his body was, it felt like his skin was burning up. Theo's gaze softened and he chuckled quietly.

"Yep, I always have. You were hot mom." He said taking a step back. "Now though..." one of his big hands came up to grab her breast. He fondled and groped her balloon tit. Squeezing and feeling its size and weight. He pinched her nipple between his fingers, Grace had to brace herself against him at the sensation it was so intense, even then an audible moan escaped her lips. "Now you are built to be bent over and fucked hard." He finished, giving her breast one final squeeze and letting her go.

Grace watched her son appraise her, his eyes scanning her body like he was judging her potential as a lover or mate. Her heart dropped to her stomach fearing he'd find her inadequate. Why was she afraid of that? She wasn't going to fuck him...

"God mom..." he chuckled. "I'd love to bend you over and show you how a real man fucks."