The Breeder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been into women. I've tried it in collage, never stuck, and in the heat of the moment I might have a taste but I'm one of those sluts that just NEEDS huge hard cock." She said grinning. Grace certainly couldn't hold that against her.

"Then I think you've come to the right place." Grace said winking.

"Honey you ain't kidding. I just spent three hours getting a foot and a half of breeder cock in my ass. I haven't been this tired of fucking since my honeymoon." The new woman said stepping back. "The names Maxine."

Grace extended her hand. "Grace." She introduced herself. Maxine took it and shook it firmly, giving Grace a good look up and down.

"Nice tits." She said with a smile. "Bet they look good covered in cum."

"So does my ass." Grace added.

"I'll have to see that some time."

"Maybe a play date with a few guy friends and a hotel room?"

"Only if they're fucking huge." Maxine said with a smile.

The two busty women chatted briefly while Ann stood off to the side, struggling to get her top back on around her perfectly round balloon tits, sighing contently as she finally managed to hide the perfect firm spheres behind the suit coat. Ann stepped forward and cleared her throat to get the attention of the naked chatting mothers. "My apologies ladies but the NBO insists on rather strict visiting hours."

Both Grace and Maxine nodded and chuckled. Saying their goodbyes Maxine dismissed herself with the promise of leaving her contact information with the front desk so the women could make a date for drinks and hung studs.

Grace waved goodbye to her new friend, smiling that she'd found someone who would understand talking about this place other than the traffic stopping bombshell that was Maria, the NBO director.

Returning her attention to Ann she peaked in the little room again. She was offered a variety of attachments for her sybian, Grace selected the largest dildo they had, a thick fourteen inch piece, halfway down the length was studded to the base, each rounded rubber stud protruding about half an inch from the shaft. 'Not bad' she thought to herself with a smile. Before leaving Grace to her "room" Ann passed along some final directions. Grace could use this room as long as she liked, when she decided to open the door she was expected to be finished and moving to the showers.

Nodded her understanding Grace closed the door and was left on her own. She straddled the sex toy and slowly lowered herself, feeling the pressure of the plastic and rubber and silicone extension against her wetted lips. "Mmmm fuck." She sighed as she slid lower and felt the dildo enter her lubed insides. At the sound of her voice the screen in front of her lit up.

The now alight square screen adjusted to be perfectly level with Grace's eyes, she was slightly impressed by the technology. It was a simple white screen with a selection of options and preset settings. Grace could choose the intensity of the vibrating seat, motions, sounds and effects, she could even watch porn from a small library available. She set the room to take audio commands like "begin" and "stop". Scrolling through her options she chose a pre-recorded track to play during her "session", with a click her door locked.

With a rush of air the door opened two hours later. The sweat on Grace's flushed skin caused her to shiver with a chill as hot humidity swapped out with the cooler dryer air. On shaky legs Grace braced the doorframe and held herself up. She was tired, spent, but somehow not satisfied. She needed a proper huge dick and a hard fucking, not some silicone sex toy drawing orgasms out of her regardless of how much she enjoyed it.

With a deep breath Grace started for the showers, not bothering to bring her ruined thong, and just walking down the hall naked. Near the end of the hall, she found the described desk and accompanying attendant, a red headed bimbo stuffed in a tight suit several sizes too small for her curves. A brief chat and the attendant pulled aside a clear bin with Grace's belongings.

She found the showers empty, the simple stalls reminded her of her dorm showers in college. She washed thoroughly, spending a long time with her hands between her legs bringing herself to a final body shaking orgasm, mind filled with fantasies of massive muscular studs and cocks as long as her arm.

After she had dried and dressed, finding herself again her her form "fitting" red dress, she strutted out of the visitor area. She was stopped by a busty secretary at the front desk. "Director Gonzalez gave instructions to give you this." She said handing Grace a small cardboard box. "A Maxine also left her contact information." She added handing Grace a note card. "And 'The bimbo upstairs' wanted you to have this also, she said you'd know who." The secretary said with a smile and a wink, handing Grace a simple plain white envelope, obviously not the first time she's done this for visitors and staff.

Grace thanked her and made an appointment to come back tomorrow. She wanted to spend the day with Theo, she 'needed' to spend the day with him. Walking out of the building Grace seemed to have a more exaggerated sway to her hips.

The bus returning to the visitors parking lot was already loading, Grace hurried to find a seat, brushing past a short haired woman enthusiastically promising the driver the best blowjob of his life if he stopped further into the lot then he was supposed to. Smiling to herself overhearing the lewd promises being made, Grace found a seat and waited for the bus to drive off.

On the road, Grace looked at the items she was given, the box and envelope sat in her lap as she added Maxine's number into her phone. The envelope opened to a white card with writing on it. "Here's my husbands number. Just message him, he'll do the rest. Enjoy his huge dick." Beside the provided phone number sat the imprint of lipstick laden lips. Grace was suddenly flushed.

Walking out of the NBO Grace was still aroused, but not anywhere near as much. She took a fake dick for a couple hours to help her calm down. Now it didn't seem to have helped. She could feel the fresh arousal wet her thighs in the seat. She tried to breathe slowly and calm herself down. 'Fuck it.'

Grace took her phone from her purse and typed up a message. "Room 301, Federal Hotel, door will be unlocked, come naked and hard. I want to feel the fucking you give me late into next week." She typed, smiling as she hit send. That would help with her "needs", now on to the box. She pulled back the cardboard flaps to find a small note and a thumb drive.

:::

Grace, on the drive is a collection of my personal favorite fuck sessions. I hope they make you cum watching them as much as I came taking huge cock from all these studs.

P.S. I saved a couple 'special' scenes for the end. You're welcome.

Maria

:::

"That slut." She murmured to herself chuckling. She pulled her phone up again and selected director Gonzalez's number.

"Thanks for the porn, I look forward to watching you take all that dick." She sent with a smiley face. To her surprise her phone chimed as a response came in a moment later.

"Happy to help, also I was thinking, I have room, if you wanted to stay closer to the facility and not spend money for it, I could use a roommate. I was serious about my offer to help you explore this new slutty you. Think about it!" Grace didn't need to think about it long, she half wanted to respond asking when could she move in but didn't want to seem "that" desperate, yet anyway.

-------

Grace pulled her rental car into the parking lot of her hotel. Her shoes clicked as she made her way upstairs to the third floor and her deluxe room. It held simple furnishings. The door opened to a living area leading to the bedroom and a king size bed she felt wasn't big enough some nights. Undressing as she walked through the room to appraise herself in front of the bedroom mirror. Her thoughts drifted to what all Theo's "girlfriends" looked like.

She dragged her hands up and down her body, cupping her large round breasts and then plump fuckable ass cheeks. Maybe she should have some more work done, the one girl did say he liked his sluts to have bigger tits, and maybe her ass could be bigger too, "more cushion for the pushin'" as the saying went. Her hair could be longer too. He looked like he enjoyed pulling his girlfriends long hair.

She got comfortable on the living room couch in front of a huge screen that took up most of the wall space. She plugged in the drive Maria gave her and without thinking about it jumped to the last collection of fuck sessions. The last video was titled "Theo breeding". The naked mother selected that one immediately and settled in to watch her son fuck and breed Maria in her office. She had to admit it was a stunning sex scene, primal, intense.

Two hours later the door to Grace's hotel room would open, a six and a half foot tall, bald headed, broad shouldered muscular giant stood in the doorframe. He was naked head to toe, one hand just having let go of the door handle, the other gripping his rock hard, soda can thick, fourteen inch cock. Peering into the suite he found Grace leaning back into the couch, one arm extended down her front with fingers buried in her pussy, the other behind her, fingers buried in her ass as she watched her son fuck.

"You're the slut?" His baritone voice echoed into the room. Grace's eyes tore from the screen to examine her "guest". It wasn't Theo's twenty six inch monster, but it was real and right there ready for her. It would certainly do.

"Fuck me". She said with a grin. "No mercy you hung bastard. Fucking break me." She added, licking her lips. He crossed the room in three strides, his slap across her face knocked her from the couch and onto her knees. He followed up by grabbing her head with both hands and shoving his full length down her throat making Grace gag on his size.

"Choke on it you fucking whore." he growled. Yeah, he would do nicely, for now.