The Breeder Ch. 03

Story Info
He participates in a bizarre festival, and meets his hosts.
3.5k words
4.62
19.9k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rises much earlier here, and sets much later. I finish my final extraction in the evening though the sun still hangs high in the sky. The queue of people to be bred is gone, and I see Acerva and the technician talking to each other. Acerva sees me and walks to me.

"How was it?" she asks.

"Good, as always. Hope they are fruitful."

"I hope so too. Do you feel prepared for the festival tonight?"

"I'm dead tired, but it would be rude of me to not show up, wouldn't it?"

Acerva laughs.

"Your attendance isn't compulsory. But it would be nice if you did."

"Well, let's have a look anyways."

The Selurian commune consists of several Houses, which were basically villages spread out over the valley. In the center of the valley is House Renerva, where the festival is to be held.

"So uh...what do you actually do during this festival?"

"Well, there's lots of food..." Acerva says.

"Oh great, because I'm starving,"

"And there is the Arousing."

"The what?"

"Arousing. A ceremony dedicated to the Breeder. A display of our most fertile women, meant to arouse and excite him."

"Jesus. I'm not required to breed them right?"

"Of course not. Just relax and enjoy the show."

By the time we reach the center of the valley the festivities are in full swing. I hear a chorus of noise as I approach. People gather to see me, and I smile awkwardly and greet them. This kind of treatment sometimes made me feel like a zoo animal rather than a celebrity, but I am slowly getting used to it.

"Welcome, Master Breeder," a woman says as she slowly walks up to me. She is completely nude, her body glistening with either oil or sweat or both. There seems to be some sort of vine tied around her waist, and small berry like fruits hang from here. Right, I thought. Fertility. Fruitfulness. Pretty easy to guess what this is about. A coterie of women, all garbed in the same manner join her and bow to me.

Prime examples indeed. They were all perfectly proportioned and very fuckable. My cock, though tired from the breeding today, seems to stir to life. I walk to a verandah that has been set up for me and sink into the soft cushion.

"Aroused, Ryan?" Acerva asks, clearly noticing my erection.

I laugh. "They're hot," I say.

"They are all fertile and available for breeding should you wish to take any one of them as your chattel," says Acerva.

"Chattel? Like what, uh, a slave?"

Acerva nods.

"A tradition from long ago. Males were always in short supply this far north, and as such were afforded great privileges, including the ability to take possession of whoever they wanted."

"Jesus. They want me take them? What am I supposed to do with them?"

"Anything you wish, I suppose."

Even though Acerva assures that I am not required to do so, the thought is tempting. Everyone begins to quiet down now. The Arousing is about to begin.

I see the group of fertile Selurians lining up in front of me.

"May you find what you see pleasing, and may you claim those who you wish," they all chant in unison.

They begin their dance while singing a song in a language I do not understand. It is an old tongue, Acerva says, very few still speak it. But she explains it is the story of when life was first created from the seed of the first Breeder. They link their arms and gyrate their bodies in synchronicity.

So they really did worship breeders, I think.

They turn their backs to me now, their asses facing me. It is truly eye candy of the highest order and my cock is twitching hard now. I am sorely tempted to claim one of them right there and then.

They drop to the ground, arching their asses up. Their pussies are on display to me now, and they start to masturbate. Their moans fill the air as they finger their pussies, as if in a competition to see who comes first.

I turn to Acerva to ask her what the deal behind this is when I see that she too is fingering herself. Her fingers are pressed deep into her clit, vibrating rhythmically. Her eyes are closed and her body contorts. I have never seen her like this before.

I look around me. Everyone else is either sitting or lying on the grass now. Even Renerva, the Leader of Seluria, is doing the same, looking at me with a look of lust, fingering herself and rubbing her tits.

Fuck, this is crazy. I can't contain myself anymore at the sight and sounds of them. I retract my suit and walk up to the nearest dancer who is still masturbating, move her hand aside and slip my cock right into her. She lets out a loud moan and then begins singing in that strange language again.

This is new to me. I have never fucked someone who was singing while I was pounding her. Her song ocassionally breaks and wavers as my force grows. The cacophony of moans and screams fill me with a primal lust. I reach out to pull both her hands from behind, pulling her deeper into my thrusting cock.

"Fuck!" I yell out. I drop her hands and slap her asscheecks. This isn't just breeding now. This was me having my way, showing what a Breeder can do. I am close to cumming.

I look at the Selurian I'm fucking. Her eyes are half open, as if in a trance and her song now is barely a whisper. Her face is full of dirt and grass. I am literally fucking her into the ground.

I come, and moan out load. My thrusting stops as I let out a deep breath. And with that, they all begin to slow down and stop pleasuring themselves. I look around. Many of them are lying down, writhing in the grass.

"Th-thank y-you, Mm- Master Breeder," the Selurian I fucked says. My cock is still inside her and I gently caress her ass, satisfied with my work.

"You're welcome. May you be fruitful," I say.

I withdraw my cock and she slumps to the ground. Renerva walks up to me. I can see she is very tired, her face is flushed. Behind the lines on her face and her grey hair, I can see the resemblance to her daughter.

She kneels down and cups her hands around my balls. She whispers what I think is some sort of prayer.

"Are you pleased with the Arousing?" she says after finishing it.

"Yes, I am."

"You may choose anyone of us to be your chattel. It is a privileged offered by Selurians to the Master Breeeders in our land."

"Thank you, I will consider it," I say.

Renerva bows again and leaves. I see others slowly getting up, stumbling away. The woman I fucked is carried away by others. I must have something still left in the tank because she is clearly still in the throes of a seed-induced orgasm.

I return to Acerva, who is sitting on the grass and waiting for me.

"First time I saw you pleasuring yourself," I say.

"It is tradition for everyone at the Arousing to do so," she says.

"Oh, you seemed quite turned on though," I say, teasing her.

She smiles.

"I was, yes. The dancers are indeed attractive, and their movements do excite me."

"I should learn to dance like that too."

"That would be something rather unsuited to you, Ryan."

"Ouch," I say and notice now she seems tired.

"Need some help?" I offer. She nods.

I help her up and we head back to our hover transport. The sun is now setting and the air cools. Lights start to flicker to life from the houses around us.

"Your mother...is she well?" I ask Acerva.

"Why do you say that?"

"She just seems a little ill."

Acerva is silent for a few moments.

"Yes, she is. She has an illness that is common among those who are older."

I know that they naturally had a really long lifespan, equivalent to our hundreds of years. But that did not make them immune to dying early from sicknesses.

"Don't you have medication for that?"

"We do, yes, but Seluria is far away from the Capital. My mother is stubborn. She will not leave her land to seek treatment there."

Our transport lands. I see my home for the next few months - the commune of Jeresha. It is a small collection of rustic looking houses that seem to be made half out of wood and half out of metal - boxes of two contrasting halves fused together.

Acerva and I step out and are hit by a cool breeze that rustles the leaves in the thick forest we are now in. I can feel my suit heating up to compensate for the sudden chill, but my face and hands are exposed and they numb slightly at the blast of cold.

A woman walks up to us and we both greet her.

"Greetings, Master Breeder and Intermediary Acerva. We are humbled to have you in our commune. I am Unaceal, Head of House Jeresha."

Unaceal looks much younger than the other House Leaders I've seen, and as she extends her palms to greet us her fur coat slips aside and reveals her breasts. I see tattoos on them - the very first I've seen on the people here. I make a mental note to ask her about this next time.

"Thank you for having us. I hope my request has not inconvenienced your people."

Unaceal laughs.

"Aside from having to turn away scores of people from trying to see you, no, you haven't inconvenienced us much."

"I see. Thank you, once again."

"You will be placed with one of our commune residents," Unaceal says.

A woman walks up to me, holding the hand of much younger girl.

"I am Thealu, and this is my daughter, Setralu."

"Greetings and thank you for allowing me to stay at your home," I say to Thealu though I am eyeing her daughter. This is my first time seeing the child of an extractor. Her skin is much fairer than her mother, probably the result of her father.

Her mother, I guess, would be around Renerva's age. I see a strands of gray in her hair, but still an amazing, flawless body. Setralu's body is just as incredible with well-developed breasts and a wisp of hair in between her legs. I look at her with a smile, trying to look as friendly as possible, but her eyes glance elsewhere, avoiding my gaze.

"We welcome you to our home, Master Breeder. Whatever is ours is yours and please do as you wish," she says.

I turn to Acerva.

"Acerva, would you want to be with your mother? I think I can manage by myself here."

She eyes me, thinking for awhile and nods.

"Yes Ryan, I would want to be with her. Contact me if you require any assistance. I will not be far away."

"Of course," I say.

This is the first time I am alone, without Acerva. She is my babysitter and chaperone all in one and it seems she finally feels confident enough to let me be on my own.

"Thealu, when were you bred?" I ask.

"Nearly thirty cycles ago," she says, which would put her daughter in her late teens or early twenties.

"Your commune must be honored to have new fruit."

"Indeed, they are. And we are very excited to have you among us, Master Breeder. My daughter, Setralu, has many questions but as you can see she is much too shy to ask any."

"No reason to be, Setralu," I say to her, "You may ask me anything and I will do my best to answer."

She nods, but retreats behind her mother.

"Give her awhile," Thealu says.

"No worries," I laugh.

I bid goodbye to Acerva and we walk to their home, which is one of the larger houses. A bred Selurian would have been accorded a high status in her commune. Thealu brings me inside and I can immediately feel the warmth radiating throughout. Much more comfortable than being outside.

I remove my suit and let the warm air caress my body. Setralu seems very curious about my biosuit, and I show her how it works. She is captivated and asks to touch it. Aceva mentioned to me many Selurians do without biosuits as they are costly. Most of them I've seen so far either go completely naked or wear simple fur skins. They definitely are handling the cold far better than I am.

Setralu's pert breasts jiggles with excitement as she studies the workings of my biosuit.

My cock springs to life as my eyes drift down towards her ass. I try to banish the thought, but it keeps coming back. I know Thealu would not mind one bit, but fucking a daughter in her mother's home filled with me with both lust and disgust.

Setralu turns around and sees my erect cock. She is silent for awhile, staring at it and watching it twitch.

"May...may I touch it, Master Breeder?" she asks me.

"Of course," I say.

Her hands are trembling as she reaches out to touch it. She gasps when she makes contact, and I shiver a little as her soft hands caress it.

"How does it become big, Master Breeder?"

"Well, um, I believe blood flows into it and makes it bigger."

"Blood? And where does your seed come from?"

I move her hand to my balls. She strokes it and I let out a soft groan.

"Are you alright Master Breeder?"

"I...I'm fine. What you are doing pleases me greatly."

She smiles and blushes a little. She continues stroking my balls and cock and I realize my precum has begun to leak.

"Is this...your seed?"

"No, not really. It is a liquid but it is not my seed."

"May I touch it?"

"Sure."

She takes her fingertip and lightly touches it on the tip of my cock, removing the drop of precum that is present on it. She studies it intently and gasps as the liquid stretches out in between her two fingers.

"Taste it," I say.

She hesitates, but then puts it into her mouth and the reaction is almost instant. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and her legs wobble. I quickly catch and steady her. Light spasms rock her body.

In a few moments she recovers, her eyes now wide in shock.

"What happened Master Breeder?"

"You climaxed," I say.

She seems embarrassed and I stroke her hair to reassure her.

"It's alright. It felt good, didn't it?"

"Ye-yes Master Breeder. It was really good."

Thealu walks into the room and sees us. I am expecting a stare of disapproval but she instead smiles when she sees my pulsing cock.

"Does my daughter please you, Master Breeder? Would you like her to accompany you in bed tonight?"

I turn to Setralu.

"Would you want to?" I ask her.

Setralu smiles and nods.

"First, we must clean you. Follow me please," her mother says.

Setralu holds my hands and brings me to their washing area. It is a large rectangular tub sunk into the ground and I can see steam rising from the water.

"Is the water here from under the ground?" I ask.

"Yes, Master Breeder. It is full of minerals and is good for your skin. Please lie down over there and we shall begin the cleansing."

I am used to this. Washing oneself up, I found out, is viewed as manual labor unbefitting a breeder. It was weird at first, but now I look forward to being scrubbed and cleaned. It is a relaxing process and one privilege that I truly enjoy.

I lie down on a slab of stone and Setralu and Thealu take turns to pour water on me. Thealu then sits next to my head, her thighs straddles my shoulders, and begins to slowly massage my face. This is pure bliss, but is nothing compared to what was to come.

Setralu puts biogel on her body which makes it slick and slippery. She begins to use her body to slide all over me. Her pussy slides against my leg, and I hear her whimper a little with each movement. After a few repetitions she moves to my next leg, her arms dragging across my thighs followed by her slick pussy.

Her hands then reach my cock. Her fingers expertly coat it with the gel, and I feel her fingertips tracing around the underside of my penis head. No doubt she has been informed how to properly clean me. She massages my cock and balls, and I realize now that I am truly spent after a whole day of fucking. My cock twitches, but it is uncomfortable and overly sensitive.

Then Setralu does the unexpected and her finger slides into my ass. I moan in both shock and pleasure. I can feel her probing inside.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Thealu asks me, seeing me wriggle a little.

"No..no...it is fine. Continue, please," I say.

Setralu continues and finds what I guess is my prostate. Her finger begins to flick inside and a pleasure rapidly builds up.

Thealu in turn has switched from massaging my head and her hands are now making its way across my chest. Her fingers begin to trace circles around my nipples which are now rock hard. Then she begins to pinch and gently pull them.

My moans have turned into soft, tired growls. My mind begins to blur at the assault on my senses. Then the two of them slow down. Setralu withdraws her finger and then begins to wash the lower half of my body.

"You may turn around now, Master Breeder," Thealu says.

I turn around. My cock is rock hard and Setralu slides a soft sponge underneath it for it to rest against as I flip over.

Thealu's hands flow all over my back and I could almost fall asleep. Her daughter's hands are expertly kneading my butt. Her fingers gently trace a line between my ass crack and around my butthole, almost as if she is playing with it.

Warm water flows over me again and my cleansing reaches its end.

"Are you satisfied?" Thealu asks me as I slowly help myself up. Setralu leaves to fetch us towels.

"Very much so," I say. I look at Thealu's body, dripping with water. Unable to resist, my hand reaches out to caress her breasts. Her nipples are hard, and her eyes close and she lets out soft moan when my fingers clamp on her tit.

I draw close to her now and give her long hard kiss, my cock pressing against her belly and my tongue slipping into her mouth and meeting hers. My hands reach down and squeeze her buttocks. She lets out a gasp of air.

"Thank you," I say as I pull myself away from her. I notice her daugher watching us from the corner.

Thealu bows. Setralu comes to me with a towel.

"You must be tired, Master Breeder," she says.

I nod. "Very," I say, "and you may call me Ryan. It is my name."

"Master Ryan?" she says.

"Yes. Or Ryan will be fine too, I will not be insulted if you just call me by that."

The Mother and daughter begin to towel me dry. I am now definitely looking forward to bed.

Setralu leads me to my room. It is a small one as requested and I feel at home once again. My room at the Capital was massive and made me uncomfortable as it was nothing like the room I rented back on Earth. Earth, Jesus. I realize I still haven't gotten used to that thought. It all seems so far away now, as if from another life.

Did I miss home? Yes, of course. But if I had to choose between being a breeder on Va or a cubicle slave on Earth, it's a no brainer. My only regret is not being to speak to my family. Then again, I would rather they not know what I have been up to.

I head straight for the bed and slump into it. It is soft, very soft. Setralu seems hesitant to join me, as if waiting for permission. She stands next to me, her eyes looking deep into mine now. I motion for her to join me. She does, sliding up to and next to me. Her naked body is glorious and her skin ridiculously smooth.

She lies on my arm and cuddles me. I slide the blanket to cover us.

I look at Setralu and she is looking back at me. Her shyness seems to have evaporated entirely. I smile and gently stroke her hair.

"It's nice to have someone to sleep with," I say.

"Yes, Master Ryan. Thank you for allowing me to be with you."

Very soon, I hear her fall asleep and feel her warm breath gently exhaling against my chest. I fall asleep eventually as well, to a dreamless sleep.