The Breeder Ch. 03

Story Info
Grace has changed.
10k words
4.29
12.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: Several have pointed out how there is no actual incest taking place in the first two chapters and I still submit these under the incest story tag. I didn't feel honest calling these chapters something else if the story as a whole was intended to be an incest story. I understand wanting what you've signed up for immediately but I wanted to take my time here and let it build.

Thank you for reading.

-Preposterous)

Maria disliked government meetings, they were always a pain in the ass. This time she was stuck, pinned and laying on her back on the huge conference table, her suit shredded by the powerful hands of the huge man above her, both of those hands now wrapped tightly around her neck with his foot and a half long cock slamming down as hard as he could into her huge firm ass, her basketball sized tits bouncing violently enough to smack her face with the force her lover was throwing into each back breaking thrust.

It would've been perfect but none of the other twelve people in the room had moved to join in, not one of the men stuffed her throat with their own huge thick cocks or the bimbo bodied women straddled her face with their shapely hips. This "meeting" could have been one hell of an orgy, instead she was being put on display, being used for their entertainment, but in a way that made it hotter.

Her ears were filled with the wet slapping of skin on skin as her stud drove himself downward and grunted with effort as he forced his length almost through her. Maria's body shuddered as she was overcome by yet another orgasm. Her juices flooding the side of the table again, having made a large pool of her nectar already. She could almost see it dripping onto the floor, soaking the carpet. She screamed in pleasure causing her stud to somehow find more strength to fuck her even harder.

"Ms. Gonzalez?" A voice cut through the noise, through Maria's favorite little fantasy. Her mind cleared and she looked up at the speaker. In her mind he was younger, in reality he was middle aged, at least he looked it, he looked far too worn out for his actual age, instead of vibrant and full of life like in her fantasy. He was a well built man though, his slightly wrinkled face framed by a head of salt and pepper colored hair, he clearly had worked out in his youth but as the years wore on he didn't keep up, such a shame.

He was probably very handsome when he was younger, hot even. If he had stayed in shape he'd be a very attractive gentleman, a silver fox that would have hot young women almost begging to be in his bed. To bad though, Maria caught herself before she sighed, decorum honey.

"Yes Robert?" She chirped with a smile. All eyes had turned toward her at the far end of the table, Maria apparently had to explain herself, it was obvious she wasn't paying attention. "I'm so sorry, so many things going on at the agency...you know how it is." She said with a smirk and a chuckle, her so called colleagues answered with a mix of chuckling and smiles as they looked downward.

Morons, Maria knew they all took her for some dumb bimbo, nothing but a cock crazed whore with huge fake tits, her ridiculous curve's were literally stuffed into her suit, customized to actually keep her body in it. They were partially right, she was absolutely a shameless huge cock craving slut though, they had no idea. Maria may have been all that but she was also very intelligent, she held seven degrees including degrees in, political science, sexology, and human biology.

Every time she decided to pursue another field she'd end up top of the group. Maria knew the way she looked would cause people to judge her, make assumptions about her and how she acted. They may not have been wrong but they always assumed she'd be dumber than they were. Maria had used that to her advantage her entire career.

"I was passing the table to you for your update on the NBO's activities." The government official in a sharp navy blue suit said patiently. Maria took a quick look around the table, catching all twelve of the attendees eyes before she cleared her throat and spoke. They were a collection of idiots, some she was certain, never actually graduated college and just used their parents money to pay for their qualifications. They could barely govern themselves to tie their own shoes let alone the well being of people they were supposedly trusted with.

This was the NBO's "oversight" committee. She could laugh if the thought of it didn't make her so nauseous. They didn't oversee anything, none of them had ever actually been to the NBO facility. If they had, Maria knew they'd change their opinions of it. To them this was just something for the higher ups to use and keep the bimbo with the huge tits around in outfits that spilled her cleavage over their desks. Something Maria did intentionally, every time she bent over or jiggled her ass and tits it was to gain something from these fools.

To them the NBO was a burden, another governmental hole to throw tax money into. Tax money that could be used to buy them political favors or "donated" to causes to keep them in office. Idiots, worthless suits. Maria forced herself to take a calming breath.

With a smile she started a practiced presentation going over data, what was up and what was down. She went over male and female breeder ratios, metrics such as pregnancy frequency, breeding stud sperm production and more. It was all information she knew they already had, Maria had made a habit of sending the entire committee a copy of the presentation file at the start of the day whenever she came to DC for a meeting. Knowing full well no one ever looked at it.

Of course they were interested in very little and understood less. Years ago some one was paying attention enough to point out how it was a "waste" of money housing and caring for these breeders. It would be more cost efficient to just take samples and fertilize the females in utero. While true, Maria took her time explaining how healthy pregnancies were about more than cost efficiency. Even with her explanation she was certain they didn't truly understand it.

There was a human element, emotions, stress, and a hundred other factors all played a part in the health of the mother and the the fetus not to mention before hand the female breeders cycles had to be tracked and their breeding sessions timed just right for maximum fertility. It was more expensive but the results were unquestionable. The system worked. Healthy pregnancies were up, fetal health was up, healthy natural births had spiked. Maria was proud of the program.

"And that brings me to the final item today." She said pausing to make sure everyone looked. Some breathed a sigh of relief knowing the 'bimbo' would be done soon. Inwardly Maria smiled. "The current testing for our various sexual enhancement formulas are proceeding well and are even ahead of schedule." All ears perked up at that. "Human trials have been a massive success." She added grinning. "We believe we've reached the point were the full assortment can be recommended to the FDA for formal review and approval to the consumer market."

Ever since Maria's girlfriend had her son take the required genetic test when he turned eighteen, Maria had been waiting to announce the drugs. They had theorized the possibility of enhancing and sexually stimulating the general populace using the biology of breeders. Up until about three years ago that's all it was, a theory. That boy, that incredible, huge, monstrously hung breeder stud, changed everything.

At eighteen, all young men and women were tested on genetic viability to be used as breeders. Those that passed were required to breed while those that failed moved on with life. There were thirteen genetic markers in total, to qualify as a breeder you only needed three. The top breeders had about seven markers. Theo, amazing Theo, had all thirteen.

She only understood the basics herself, she never had the patience for the real heavy detailed genetics. Through testing his genes then applying various chemicals and nutrient sequences, the NBO pharmaceutical team created medications that could enhance sexual potency in men and women who didn't carry breeder worthy genes. The medications were largely for men, though they had made some breakthroughs for the ladies.

With a handful of pills Maria could brag about being able to increase the size of a man's cock, balls, even his muscle mass for a limited time. She could add to his stamina so he could fuck for hours, greatly increase the volume of ejaculate, increase penile hardness, and almost eliminate the refractory period, letting men stay hard while their bodies recovered for the next round leading to lovers who could literally fuck all night long.

It was all temporary of course and they had their drawbacks, largely dehydration was an issue after a while or when mixing enhancements. Thanks to what they'd learned from Theo's body the symptoms were limited and minor. Now every one of the handful of male employees at the NBO could sport a thick eighteen inch cock with absolutely massive balls and fuck for hours and afterward would shrink back down to their regular size, the mostly female staff was very happy.

Maria certainly enjoyed the "perks" of her job more often now. Able to end staff meetings a the office with a hard fucking or hours long orgy if she was lucky. She'd been able to get herself on the list to test the new meds, using her medical history of already taking something to help her body accommodate breeder sized cocks, who's length and girth would certainly injure even the most well stretched nympho. Maria made it a point to not only oversee the breeders but spend plenty of time "quality testing" the breeding studs.

"And...and that means what?" A middle age blonde asked at the opposite end of the table. Maria sighed, Vicki, far too conservative for this kind of program. The woman was the all god fearing and sex is only for married couples, marriage is sacred type. Maria occasionally pointed out the woman was on her third marriage, enjoying every bit of the ire that would bring.

"It means once approved, our sexual enhancement drugs will be able to increase the sexual health of the entire populace, to the point where we may not even need the breeder program." She said with a smile. "And I think bringing in large quantities of tax dollars is another good reason." She added with a chuckle, joined by most of the table.

"But that means more sex..." Vicki started but was cut off by the room almost erupting, ten voices agreed and disagreed, some passionately, about sex was good, sex was not good, only certain kinds of sex were good, sex only at certain times was good...it made Maria want to vomit.

"That's the point bitch." She wanted to roar across the table, instead Maria sighed. She'd gone back and forth with the woman endlessly, she truly had no desire to go another round here and now. To say the two women had opposite views on sex and sexuality would be putting it lightly. It wasn't an exaggeration to say the two women would never be able to agree even on the color of an orange.

"The most recent census data shows couples having intercourse has decreased...again, less sex means less possible pregnancies. Humanity is dying, that's why the NBO was started in the first place. We need babies, if we can get our people making babies again, we're actually fulfilling our mandate." Thankfully Robert bailed her out. His voice cut through the near shouting of the dozen people at the table. He may look like he's getting old but the man could grab your attention whenever he wanted. He looked to Maria expectantly.

With a tired sigh Maria flashed him a grateful smile. She very much wanted to take him and mold him into the man who spent his time mercilessly fucking her in her daydreams. With current technology and these new medicines she just needed time...and his consent, oh the depraved promises she'd make to get him to agree to it.

"Yes, that's right." Maria said quickly backing him up before the useless bitch could find something else to latch on to. "Thank you Robert." She added. "If we can get people interested in having sex again, actual proper baby making will follow. For now, just getting the population to have intercourse is a win." For the moment she loved the man. He wouldn't go for it but Maria wanted to throw herself at him like the shameless slut she was.

Vicki sighed, seeing she was outnumbered already, she mumbled something under her breath and fell silent. Maria knew the bitch wouldn't let it end here but that was a headache for another time. She quickly finished up her briefing closing with her usual invitation for the entire committee to tour the NBO building. As usual the invitation was met with quiet murmurs as everyone stood to leave, again she expected nothing of these...politicians.

Tidying her papers and checking the time Maria decided she would head home, she could catch an early flight if she was lucky. Already she was mentally planning a date night with her girlfriend, thoughts of her body and the perverse things they'd say and do to each other made her lightly salivate, Maria could almost taste her.

................

Theo lay on his back, the screen in front of him was a riot of noise as a busty slut was fucked hard by a dark skinned stud with a monster seventeen inch cock. She screamed at him to fuck her harder, he pulled her long hair, forcing her head up and her tits out. His free hand had its way with her ass, her plump cheeks reddened from abuse as he thrust hard.

He knew this slut, he had an entire library of porn of her, seeing her slapped around, fucked hard, used like she was a piece of meat, he enjoyed them all. This was her latest video. A "gift" or "tribute" paid to him for being the super stud he was. He deserved it after all. He was naked like always, his entire massive body was wrapped in thick layers of almost impossibly hard muscle.

At his waist lay one of his sluts, the very same he watched getting fucked on screen. Her body pressed against him, her incredible curves enhanced to please his him, her watermelon sized fake tits pancaking against him as she gave breathy moans watching herself get fucked by the monster cock on screen. One manicured hand stroking Theo's thick full sized two and a half foot cock.

"I love this part." Grace moaned as her hand moved along his shaft. Her hand coated in thick precum as it rose and fell, her sons cock never stopped dripping the stuff. Now that he'd been a fully grown breeder for almost two years he was always hard and always leaking the thick, clear pre ejaculate.

After her she'd dropped him off three years ago her life had been a sexually charged whirlwind. She divorced her husband who wasn't Theo's father, got some plastic surgery, spent time having outrageously wild sex with men and women sometimes both together, get very VERY into porn particularly involving breeder bodied men and women. She spent most of an afternoon topless and dripping wet with her breeder son, realized she wanted him to fuck her, made herself look and act like she thought he'd want her to with more surgery for bigger tits and a bigger ass.

She'd grown her hair to fall just beyond her now massive ass, she even got a tattoo just above her ass saying 'FUCKING SLUT' and started a very successful amateur porn business with herself as the sole star.

Planning it all with her girlfriend, Maria Gonzalez director of the NBO, they had their shared apartment renovated to have camera's installed in almost every room to cover most angles so they could fuck on camera pretty much everywhere and have it recorded. She got pretty good with video editing and did all the work herself having a special video room dedicated for her editing.

Maria even joined in once in a while on camera with the agreement only recordings she approved of would be uploaded to the internet. Everything else, every time they just fucked each other, was for their 'private' collection they made for themselves and Theo.

Grace tried for a month to convince her breeder son to fuck her, he refused still saying he would but not yet. It took a few conversations with Maria to understand why. Breeder studs were naturally dominant men, the culture of the NBO helped to convince them the world basically revolved around their cocks and sexual power.

They concluded Theo was just enjoying dominion over his mother, the woman who gave birth to him and raised him, now desperately wanting to be bred by him. Grace's lust for her son only increased, she decided she'd tease him right back by giving him copies of her 'sessions' with lovers.

Today it was Roland, the muscle bound super stud was slamming into her hard with a cock of impossible dimensions. Maria helped Grace get quantities of sexual enhancement pills the NBO was now testing on people. When she met Roland at the bar the first time he was sporting a proud foot long dong and could fuck for a good hour and a half.

After a few pills the stud boasted a seventeen inch bitchbreaker of a cock with balls as big as avocados that generated a pint and a half of thick cum every time he blew, and now the stud could go for five or six hours. This most recent video was into its fourth hour. The stud had Grace choking on his meat as he fucked her face while he slapped and mauled her huge tits. Then blowing his load all over her massive tits and bending her over and fucking her hard. Hands falling aggressively on both sides of her obviously fake jiggling ass.

The part she loved so much was when Roland yanked her head upwards by the hair and wrapped a hand around her throat. "Fucking big titted cow." He growled, his deep voice clear on the recording. Maria only moaned in response. Slap! His hand came up striking one her bouncing tits. "Cum you fucking bitch!" He roared and Graces body shuddered, obliging her thrusting lover.

Beside her son Grace chuckled. "I love when he's so rough with me." She moaned, tongue lashing out to lick at a stray strand of precum that splashed along Theo's hip. "Watch this." She said.

A moment later on the screen the big Roland threw her face first into the bed. Readjusting his placement so he could slam the entire length of his cock in her ass. Leaning down her he did just that and with both big hands pressing her face into the pillow's he kept drilling her as Grace shrieked her pleasure. "Cock crazed fucking whore." He said. "You're fucking worthless until you get my huge cock in your ass aren't you?!" He shouted the question. All Grace could do was scream in agreement into the pillows while she came hard.

Grace chuckled as her son watched her being roughly fucked like that. She loved it, she'd grown to enjoy it more and more over the months and now years since she decided she'd become a slut. Her eyes rose to Theo's face. The breeding stud was glued to the screen as he watched his mothers bouncing jiggling form being used and abused by a stud with a huge cock.

"I'm bigger." Was his first comment in a while.

"I know you are." She breathed, her hand rising as far up his shaft as it would go, collecting precum the entire trip, her hand only left his fuck trunk to feed herself the clear viscous fluid, she moaned at his flavor.

"That's nothing compared to how I'll fuck you." He added.

"Mmmm I can't wait." She struggled to get out, her body reacting to his statement by cumming to his words, she was so worked up. Grace had gotten into the habit of performing for her son whenever she came to visit.

She'd get oiled up by one or more of his girlfriends, normally fucking them to an orgasm or three while Theo watched. Before they'd settle in to watch the days scene. Today is was the twins. Her body was buzzing before she even laid down, his dominating muscular form didn't help her control herself.