The Breeder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin flushed and she felt arousal soak her thighs. Grinning from ear to ear Grace tucked the bottle in her purse and turned to leave, not caring her womanly fluids were causing her dress to stick to the insides her legs.

"Mom?" Grace stopped in her tracks, that sounded like...

She turned to the voice quickly. The woman speaking was drop dead gorgeous. Her body easily the match for any number of pornstars or sexually charged models. She was in a skin tight white "dress" that more resembled a tube of thin fabric. Grace could swear was translucent. It covered from the woman's E cup chest to just below her plump ass.

Her skin was evenly tanned, though Grace could see some light tan lines from swimsuits, at least bikini tops on her shoulders. Her first thought was to scold the girl for not tanning naked but slut mom took a back seat for a moment.

Grace met eyes with her daughter. The girls natural brown hair was dyed a platinum blonde and cut into a short bob since the last time she'd seen her.

"Theresa dear, what are you doing here?" She asked, strutting over to her daughter who sat in the waiting area, cross legged holding a clipboard and pen.

"Hey, I thought that was you. I'm applying for a job." It had been a few months since Grace had seen either of her daughters.

Theresa couldn't mistake her mothers curves for anyone else. Both she and her sister last had dinner with their mother after her last enhancement procedure. Grace's new direction in life came as a shock to her kids but as long as she was happy they were happy and tried to be understanding.

Mother and daughter sat side by side as Theresa explained her story. The girl had always been pretty, inspired by her mothers jump into body modification she had a couple operations herself, nip in het waist, plump up her ass, and of course some work on her chest adding size and support so she never had to wear a bra again.

Theresa was never wanting for boyfriends and never had a complaint when it came to sex. She experimented a few times with girls but didn't take to being bisexual like her mother did, certainly nowhere near as aggressively as her mother.

She'd had a long run of bad luck holding work after a fight with her long time boyfriend. His family had money and powerful connections and, she suspected, they used both to make her life difficult after their "beloved and perfect" son cheated on her and she wouldn't forgive him.

"The worse part is he lied about it, if he just said 'yes I cheated' I wouldn't even have been that mad. I'd want a bit of space sure but I think I could've forgiven him..." she confessed.

"The bastards not worth it. Fuck him and fuck his entire damned family." Grace replied hearing enough. She never liked Dirk, she said he was 'rude and stuffy' but she tolerated him for her dear daughter. Now it seemed she didn't have to. If she saw him or any member of his family she'd be happy to give them a piece of her mind. Theresa sighed and kept filling out her application, looking lost.

"So...here as a...Girlfriend?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, I don't think his family has any friends here..." They were always a rather conservative group. "...and I figured the life of nothing but sex might not be bad." She said chuckling. "You seem to be doing alright with it."

Grace couldn't deny she loved the new super sexual her. She couldn't get enough sex and she'd never been happier. She was far more confident than she'd ever been, especially with her new and improved body.

"Oh I'd hardly say my life is nothing but sex...occasionally I have to edit all my videos." She said grinning. She knew her daughters had at least seen something from her new line of work, an add or another promotion maybe. Neither brought it up, Grace wouldn't mind talking about it but wasn't going to push them if they weren't comfortable.

"You know...I'm dating the director here. Maybe I can put in a good word for you? Make sure you get in?" Grace offered, the eternal need of a parent to help their children showing itself eagerly.

"That's kind of why I came here. I was going to call you later..." Theresa blushed admitting. Grace only smiled at her.

"Of course, well you finish that and we'll get a coffee or something." She did just that and the two women walked out together. Two hours later they sat in a booth of a diner not far from the NBO building. Mother and daughter talked and laughed the time away over light food and coffee.

Theresa started asking about the facility and the breeders, eventually her brother whom she hadn't seen since his eighteenth birthday. Grace was more than happy to answer everything.

"You should see him, he's huge!" She said expressively. "I've seen a few breeder studs and your brother is larger than every one! His body...and his cock." Theresa listened wide eyed, shocked at her mother's detailed description of her brothers new muscled form and his amazing oversized genitals.

Grace eagerly shared everything she had seen and experienced, shocking her daughter with her almost casually explaining she would visit Theo naked, watch him fuck, and pleasure him herself while they watched her porn videos. Then she moved on to tell her daughter she intended to get fucked by him and bred by him.

"Mom, you're crazy." She commented, Theresa had quietly listened until now, wanting to be bred by her son was a step too far for her to stay silent. "Incest is illegal and still he's your son. Also if breeders are as big as they say, he'll rip you in half." Grace only laughed.

"He's a breeder, he's allowed to fuck anyone he wants, me, you, anyone."

"Ok but then what about his size? I know you take huge dicks in your porn but he's bigger..."

"The secret is making my body able to take him." She explained. "I already have access to some of the meds to help me take bigger cocks and you just filled out an application to work there as a...girlfriend was it, you won't be far behind me, when they accept you they'll give you the stuff that isn't watered down."

"That a different..." Theresa was interrupted.

"It's the same thing dear." She said smiling. "I actually just got the end stage stuff today." From her purse she pulled out her medicine bottle and took a single pill from it. Popping the pill in her mouth she swallowed with a long sip of coffee. "There, one dose closer to taking the biggest cock in the world." She said grinning.

Theresa only sighed. Her life had become so bizarre in the last few years. Her brother passing the genetics test, that bastard of an ex and his family, her mother diving head first into the deep end of body modification then becoming a bimbo bodied amateur pornstar. She had a little work done herself but nothing near her mothers levels.

Her friends came to her about her mothers porn videos, the girls pitied her, the boys joked and asked if she'd set them up. Now having had a meal with her mother she thought the woman would excitedly accept, and fuck them into the ground, she thought smiling inwardly.

She wasn't sure about this still, she only just decided life as a sextoy would be a serious improvement over what she'd had recently. And the lack of bills to pay wouldn't hurt.

"So...um...about the application?" She started, Grace perked up, sitting straight up in the booth, the immense orbs that were her tits bouncing slightly against the table. "Can your girlfriend help me?"

"Oh course dear!" She said grinning wide. "I'll tell her about you tonight, either when I'm between her legs or she's between mine!" Grace said a little too loudly for her daughters liking. Theresa noticed several heads turn in the diner at her mothers excited words. "Now, tell me all about how you like to fuck." She said, again heads turned. Theresa turned beet red and sighed. If she was going to be at the NBO, she assumed she should be ready to talk about this stuff openly.

.........

Several hours later Grace strutted to her apartment, rather the apartment she shared with her girlfriend Maria. She hadn't planned on running into her daughter and now her entire evening was ruined. 'I guess I'll just have to make it up to her somehow' she mused, her head filled with images of leashes, handcuffs, and strap ons. The question was, who dominates first?

She noticed two things when she strutted into the apartment. First, the lights were already on, Maria was back. Second was the sounds of vigorous fucking coming from their bedroom. One stud at least...and a female voice moaning, that wasn't Maria. Grinning with a naughty curiosity Grace continued.

She saw a bright pink thong laying by the couch that neither she nor Maria owned and a white button down shirt tossed over a recliner. Moving through the apartment she found more clothes, mens and women's discarded as the lovers stripped more off as they got closer to the bedroom. Peaking in her office, she used as her editing room, Grace found her large computer monitor with several of the indoor camera views on it.

She saw the living room where she just came from, the hallway, but what really drew her eye was the giant dark skinned stud thrusting away and a curvaceous bimbo on the large bed. Back in the hall, Grace found a custom business suit, ripped to shreds, torn off Maria by strong dominant hands.

The cameras caught everything, Grace would go back to view the whole evening later, for now she proudly walked into the shared bedroom. The scene before her made her instantly wet. Maria was bent over facing the mirror headboard. Behind her, gripping her hips so tight her skin molded through his hands like dough, was a massive, broad shouldered, greek god like black stud. His entire body glistened with sweat as he grunted his thrusts at a merciless pace.

The third figure, and female voice she heard was a bimbo bodied black woman, naked and legs spread, fingers pumping her pussy with wild abandon as she watched Maria take the studs dick. With the extra two people present and Maria already at the mercy of a cock, Grace adopted the persona of the dominant lover, one she'd used many times in her videos.

"So, the bitch started without me." She said sternly, loud enough everyone could hear her over Maria's orgasmic screaming. Her girlfriend looked up, the stud slowed his pace, the other woman, sitting naked, stopped fingering herself and watched Grace approach. She strutted across the room with slow measured strides. Looking like she was more important than anyone else, above them, better in every way. Not caring to look any of them in the eye.

She wondered if this is what it was like for Theo, though a more natural act for him where she was just playing a character. She walked straight to the dark skinned bimbo in the chair. With one hand she grabbed the woman's jet black hair, she didn't protest. "You're in my seat." She said and removed her. More guiding then pulling the woman to kneel on the carpet beside the chair.

When the woman was on her knees Grace took her the hand that she had been vigorously fucking herself with and sucked the juices off one finger. "Not bad." She stated. "You can stay." She added as she let the hand fall and moved to the bed. She grabbed the big stud and pulled him into a kiss that grew in intensity. "Now, let's see this cock." Her voice made it a command.

Smirking with arrogance the big man started pulling out. "No no." She tutted. "This is just a piece of meat, no need to be gentle." She said and grabbing Maria by the hair, yanked her forward off the big mans dick. Usually the bombshell NBO director carried an easy, almost casual air of authority. This was a women you paid attention to, if you knew her anyway, I'd you didn't her exaggerated curves were usually enough.

Maria fell moaning and whining at the feeling of now empty space inside her. Grace raised an eyebrow, it must've been a lot of empty space. Standing straight out from his muscular frame was a foot and a half of iron hard cock. He must've taken several of the cock growth pills Maria set aside for "personal" use from the NBO research wing. Grace licked her lips at the sight. "Not bad big boy, but I've seen bigger." She said.

Grace stood in her scandalous dress, the only one in the room clothed. The other three were completely naked and covered in sweat from exertion, they must've been fucking for a long time. She turned and opened a nightstand drawer beside the head of the bed. Inside a wandering hand found four lidded containers, she traced her fingers along each until she found what she wanted.

Grace removed her hand and turned to face the room. In her open palm she held three pills, two blue and one green. Grabbed Maria by the hair and pulled her to face the rooms one chair, now unoccupied. Submissively, the busty director complied with a soft whimper. She faced the stud, his cock still iron hard and almost throbbing in the open air.

"Better jam that cock back in this fucktoy before you can't anymore." She said grinning. She locked eyes on the other woman as she heard the grunts of the stud and Maria's gasps and moans as the big man roughly grabbed her hips and slid back home.

"Mmmm I hate you bitch." Maria moaned weakly. Grace responed by slapping her shockingly hard.

"Cunt." she spat the word.

Smiling arrogantly Grace took one blue and the green pills. Placing them on her tongue she reached for the big man and pulled him into a long kiss. Her open eyes found the gaze of the ebony bimbo, the look they shared told Grace the man and woman were likely married, at least in a relationship. She moaned loudly as she kissed the stud, passing off the pills to him, and smiling as she broke the kiss, seeing him swallow.

The effect of the pills was immediate. The blue pill gave him a second wind and at least two more hours of energy for hard fucking. The green added to his already likely medically enhanced cock.

"Oh FUCK!" Maria cried as she felt her lovers cock throb and enlarge, his length and girth expanding to fill her already stretched pussy. Her body tensing as she was held in place by the strong man above.

"Remember, no need to be gentle." She added, hips swaying as she took her time moving to the chair. The sounds of Maria's juicy ass being slapped and a pair of hips colliding aggressively coupled with her moaning increasing in volume made Grace smile again as she turned to witness her girlfriend being viciously fucked by the stud on the bed.

She knew he'd probably be hitting the twenty inch mark with that dose, no idea how thick he'd be but she didn't care.

"You can eat me out until he's done." She said addressing the bimbo on the floor. Slowly she leaned into the chair and spread her legs. Not wasting a moment the woman dove into her wetness, fingers and tongue working with clear experience.

"And you, you big fucker." She locked eyes with the stud, taking his complete attention and placing the spare blue pill on a table beside her chair. "You have two hours to break that busty whore, then you're coming over here, taking this little pill, and fucking my throat until it wears off." Her tone allowed no argument, this was going to happen her way. He wouldnt mind. He only grinned and started throwing his full body into every slamming thrust, bottoming out in Maria with every movement.

The directors eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. "Nnnnughnnn I LOVE YOU!!!" She cried cumming hard. Grace smiled and shuddered as her dark lover brought her to her own orgasm. This was the start to a pretty good weekend.

.........

Maria finished kissing off the couple from last night and watched them leave. Maria found the husband and wife pair at the nearby club known to cater to the local and well endowed. After a drink and some flirting Maria had them both over for a long night of hard sex, which she got.

She smiled, retuning to the apartments living room where Grace waited. Her entire front was still covered in layers of thick cum and slobber from having her throat viciously used. Maria walked over and they shared a long passionate kiss.

"Now we can get back in bed or I can fuck you in the shower." She said locking eyes with Grace smiling. "You fucking cumslut." Grace chuckled.

"My body's all yours you huge titted bitch." Was the response. "First, I need a favor for my one daughter." She started. Maria was all ears.