The Breeder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god fuck me!" The Grace on screen yelled, her voice muffled by the bedding. Roland kept drilling her ass, rearing back and slamming his full length in her with body breaking strokes. He grunted and roared, emptying his balls in her bowels.

"Take it you worthless bitch." The dark skinned stud growled, leaning forward so the weight of his entire muscular form pressed onto Graces head. Her body beneath him writhed and shook with her own intense orgasm, brought on by her lovers load filling every available inch of her anal canal.

Beyond the screen, watching from her sons waist Grace smiled. This is what she lived for, her entire life was dedicated to taking huge cocks and recording it to show her much larger son so he'd eventually fuck her. He teased her, told her she would be his and still hadn't fucked her. Grace would end up masturbating until she couldn't see straight thinking of the things he'd do to her, the way she would feel. She could almost cum just thinking about it.

Grace hoped her little videos were teasing Theo just as his very presence was teasing her. He had to be affected by it, watching his absolute slut of a mother be fucked hard by all these other impossibly huge cocks, hearing her screaming orgasm after orgasm, seeing her covered from head to toe in thick dripping cum had to be tempting, stirring his desire for her...right?

Over the last year Grace watched Theo fuck every one of his girlfriends, sometimes she walked in on him, other times she watched as he just went from whatever their conversation was to fucking, sometimes she'd be the one fucking or being fucked by his girlfriends. "I want you to fuck me like that." She moaned, eyes wandering his chiseled form, her hand never leaving his shaft as she squeezed his cock.

"I want you to tell me how pathetic I am, a mother constantly wet for her son." She almost begged. "I watch you fuck all these beautiful women and I need you inside me, reshaping my body to your cock." Her manicured fingers traced the thick veins spiderwebbing his thick shaft. Her tongue lolled from her mouth to lick and lap at him.

He growled at his mothers words. The nerves of his cock tingling with the stimulation. The tree trunk shaft always leaked a steady stream of thick precum, now with Grace's urgings, poured the stuff. Like a low power fountain Theo's cock released the pre ejaculate in such an amount it poured over the entirety of his cockhead and covered his shaft with a fresh and constantly renewing coat of clear liquid.

Grace moaned as she felt the slickness surround her fingers and hand. She grinned, mouth salivating in anticipation of his flavor. Her eyes, wild with lust, looked into his. "Please let me taste you." She begged him as the grace on screen came hard, her scream muffled by the bedding she was pressed into.

It felt like an eternity was passing, all Theo did was hold her gaze. "Take it you fucking bitch!" The stud on screen roared as he came deep into Grace's ass, his thrusts slowing but not stopping.

Like a flash Theo's hand was in her hair, her scalp hurt as he pulled tight. He dragged her from his waist, pulling her across his torso and along his hard abs. Grace didn't miss the chance, her tongue shot out to sample each brick like muscle as she was forced along.

Her tongue lapped at his hard cut body, along his powerful chest and finally beyond. With a hard pull their lips met, Theo mashing their faces together it almost hurt. Grace moaned into the kiss, her body was so aroused it shuddered in orgasm from the kiss.

The first time Grace visited her son in the facility she took a pill that intensified her bodies reactions to what aroused her. Apparently everyone who worked at the breeding facility took the pill daily, it's what helped them maintain their illusion that the breeders were in charge.

Everything revolved around the breeding studs, their magnificent cocks, their massive always full balls, and their insatiable sexual needs. That was true only in the facility. Outside a more normal and less sexual, though not by much, group was in charge lead by one Maria Gonzalez, Graces girlfriend.

Every time Grace came to visit her son she was sure to take one of those pills. A lot of what she felt now didn't require the pill but she almost needed it. She needed to feel so aroused by him her knees might give out. She wanted to cum from just seeing him. She wanted to shamelessly masterbate watching him fuck his girlfriends.

After her visits and the pill had run its course she would always be shocked by her perversion and be slightly impatient for the next visit so she could have more of that feeling. 'Oh god!' She would think. 'Am I addicted to it, to him?' Then she'd smile and find someone to fuck for hours.

Her son growled as she bit at his lower lip. She smiled, eyes full of wild lust looking straight into his. She knew she had his attention. His free hand moves to her throat and squeezed. She purred, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her, his grip around her throat. He was in charge, she liked how it felt when he grabbed her like this, he owned her body, she gave herself to him willingly.

"Beg." He commanded quietly but the look in his eyes was intense.

"Please baby, please fuck me." She started. "I need your cock." Her one hand slipped between their bodies to dive between her legs, two fingers plunged deep into her dripping depths she moaned loudly. "I want you to fuck me so hard you break my whore body." She squirmed against him, her naked oiled body slipping and undulating along his hard muscles. His hand around her throat squeezed, Grace closed her eyes and moaned.

"You're so fucking big, I know I can't take it, I know you'll hurt me but I want it anyway." She continued. "You fuck every slut here except me. I'll be a perfect set of holes for your fucking massive cock. I'll be your favorite fucktoy." Her voice was a breathy sigh. Theo looked on.

Beyond their bodies the big dark skinned stud continued to thrust powerfully into while the Grace on screen continued to scream her orgasms into the bedding that was quickly and completely soaking with their sweat and cum. He growled names at her, bitch, slut, whore, slag, and a hundred variations.

By now their "audience" wasn't paying attention. Theo had watched so many of these videos, hearing everything his mothers lovers called and did to her. They were rough, aggressive, out right physically abusive, they insulted her, demeaned her, disrespected her, and she enjoyed it, even encouraged them to go harder and further. She depraved herself, diving eagerly into greater acts of perversion, all for want to please him.

She changed her body, the first time because she wanted to, the others because he told her to, bigger tits, a bigger ass, pills to accommodate bigger and bigger cocks, still unable to take true breeder studs but not far from. He started ordering his mother to perform for him, fuck a man one day, a woman the next, a gang bang with no cock smaller than a foot. She did it all eagerly and was so proud to show him the "evidence" of how she had become such a slut.

Theo knew what his mother wanted. The same thing every woman wanted. She wanted his cock, she wanted his seed, she wanted to be fucked by him. She wanted to be bred by him. His slut of a mother wanted to bare her sons children. Of course she did, him being who he was, what he was. He had the biggest cock around, he was the biggest stud, he was going to break her mind, body, and soul on his cock.

He decided right away he'd breed her but for the last two years he'd been teasing her. He enjoyed dominating anyone weaker then he was, which was everyone, especially sluts. Every woman wanted him and he deserved to be wanted by every woman. He was the biggest.

Theo took his time with his mother. Most women he'd make wait a couple visits before taking them but mom was special. He knew she needed to be treated differently, she willingly did things to herself and others to please him. He enjoyed her anticipation, her growing need for his sex. It had been a while, maybe it was time, she might be ready...

With a growl Theo rose. He didn't release his mother, her throat still clamped by his huge hand. Grace yelped at the sudden movement. In one stride Grace felt her back smack against the wall. Her eyes met his, the look she saw was predatory, it was a hunger she knew he could never truly sate.

"Kneel." He commanded after lowering her to the floor. Immediately, obediently she did. He stepped away, one hand gripping his immense cock, even his huge hand couldn't encompass its girth. He stroked himself, staring down at his mothers voluptuous naked form. "Cunts, come here." He called, one by one his girlfriends obeyed him.

There were a seven in all, each with cartoonishly curvaceous bimbo bodies, the twins, the Islander, one with strikingly black skin, a mother and daughter team with long blonde hair, and the newest a shorter Latina woman with exhausting amounts of energy.

Theo's hand fell away from his shaft and they all attacked. Mouths fell on his body, hands groped and felt around, the entire suite echoed with moans tasting their massive lover and master. Theo just kept his eyes locked on Grace. "Stay." he commanded his mother.

He fucked them one at a time, never looking away from Grace as she knelt along the wall masterbating furiously as she watched her son fuck. He was rough, dominant, he took his pleasure from them and Grace wanted so much to be a part of it.

Grace lost count of how many times she came, she never stopped while he was fucking. Theo worked his way through his girlfriends one by one, saving the mother and daughter for last. He growled his orgasm as he filled Alli's, the daughter, body with his seed, the excess spilling all over the floor. Then he moved to the mother Amy. She screamed as he thrust in with full force. Her body rag dolled in his hands but he never let go until he was done.

He filled Amy twice, fucking the second load into her body through the first as it still flowed from her overfilled womb, looking like he was trying to get his cock to pop out of her mouth with the intensity of his thrusts. All the while never removing his eyes from Grace.

Grace lost count of how many times she came watching her son fuck his women, wishing she was next, knowing she wouldn't be unless he finally thought her body worthy of his mighty cock. By the time it was over she was caught in what seemed like endless orgasmic shivers. She had to steady herself to avoid falling over, one hand bracing against the floor, the other still committed to pumping her overworked pussy.

It had been hours since he started. Theo growled through his last orgasmic spurt, seemingly having dumped several gallons of his seed in Amy, he pulled out. The woman seemed exhausted, she used up most of her strength screaming her many orgasms, her body glistened with a solid layer of sweat. Between her legs was a mess of sweat and cum. Theo's thick seed slid down her thighs, ever so slowly due to its incredible thickness.

He took Amy by the hair and pulled her into her back. Grace looked on, was he going to fuck her again? She knew he could keep going, she'd seen it both on recordings and watched him do it live. Grace watched her son let the woman go, then turn to her. She couldn't move as he stepped up, grabbed her throat and lifted her off the ground, choking her.

"You're a slut." He said.

"Yes." She hissed the word through her closing airway.

"You're my slut." Again he spoke.

"Yes." Again she answered. She gasped as his grip tightened.

"I'm going to fuck you." Did he really say that? "My cock is going to hurt you." Part of her was in heaven hearing this. "I'm going to make you carry my children." Yes! Oh god in heaven fucking finally! "You will take the pills I give you, change your body to fit my cock."

"Yes." Her body shook as she struggled to respond. Partly because she needed to breathe and partly because she had been waiting for this for two years. Her eyes watered, half with the need to breathe and half with her need for him. A second passed after she replied, it seemed like an eternity.

Theo kept his eyes on hers, what was he doing? Was he looking for something? In the back of Grace's mind these questions occurred to her. Her conscious mind was partially afraid Theo would genuinely harm her, she was used to his hands around her throat, possessively holding her or choking her in foreplay. She knew he'd never really hurt her, she trusted him, but this time was the longest he'd cut her airway off by a considerable margin.

In one aggressive movement Theo "threw" Grace to the floor like she was property to be discarded. He next grabbed the top of her head and dragged her across his floor as she gasped for air, her lungs desperately filling, when she refocused she saw Amy's spread legs and cum covered pussy rapidly approaching.

"Eat her." He commanded, dropping her face first between the woman's legs. This wasn't the first time he'd done this, Grace didn't miss a beat. She wrapped her arms around Amy's thighs and made a meal out of the woman's cum filled sex. Grace enjoyed eating women out, especially if it was for her sons entertainment or following his orders.

Lost in her task and taking every drop of her sons thick delicious cum from Amy as the woman squirmed and came endlessly lost in the pleasure, Grace didn't notice her giant of a son disappear. Theo had watched his mother for a few minutes then gathered his remaining girlfriends to continue their fuck session elsewhere.

An hour had passed by the time she was done. Grace stood slowly, her face a mess of mixed cum and slobber, her body thrummed with sexual exhaustion, she thought she might collapse but she managed to stand and stay upright. She looked around, hearing the sounds of loud vigorous fucking echoing through the suite.

Grace knew when she was dismissed. She looked down at the motionless woman at her feet. Amy had passed out, Grace knew to leave her there and quietly exit. Theo often left his women where they lay when they passed out after sex. They were as much part of the suite as the furniture and everything here belonged to Theo.

She walked out, leaning on the few walls there were for support. She was naked of course, not daring to hide her naked curves from her breeder son and being all too used to being naked in "public" during her visits.

It had become a practice for Grace to stop at the secretaries desk in the hall coming and going. Today the ever beautiful Sandra was manning the desk. The red haired beauty was so curvaceous she could easily pass for one of Theo's girlfriends. Like always she was naked behind her desk, she moaned, idly playing with her pussy while porn played on her monitor.

"'Big asses, Bigger cocks' again? Grace said knowing the scene playing on the screen by heart. Grace knew all the women who worked this floor, Sandra had been a fast friend, she was one of the few people at the NBO Grace liked to talk to not just fuck.

The two women talked about sex almost exclusively, they apparently also had the same tastes in porn, and men. Sandra gasped in surprise, jumping slightly.

"Oh hey bitch, about fucking time." She greeted Grace with a smile, bringing her fingers up to her mouth to lick her slickness from them. Grace leaned against the desk her massive tits spilling all over. The two women shared a long tongue tying kiss, both moaning at the taste of Sandra's pussy. A taste Grace knew very well.

"That monster cocked stud fuck you yet?" She asked smiling when their mouths parted. Grace couldn't hide her excitement.

"Not yet, soon!" She was almost giggling like a child in front of a present. "He said he was giving me pills...THE pills." Sandra squealed with excitement.

"Oh honey! I'm so happy for you." The secretary jumped up and hurried around the desk to Grace. The two bimbo bodied women hugged excitedly. Fake tits as big as their heads pressed together, mounds of flesh flattening as they pushed against each other. Their mouths grazed, tongues lashing out along plush painted cock sucker lips. "Mmmm, you still taste like him." Sandra said. Grace smiled.

"Have a taste bitch." She said grinning, stepping back and hefting one monster tit up, her tongue slowly licked along the round top of her balloon breast and she exaggerated a loud moan. Sandra didn't have to be asked twice, she grabbed the offered tit with both hands. Her mouth wandered the full roundness of mammary in her hands.

"Fuck that tastes good and its not just him, you're always tasty." She said smiling, straightening up and leaning in to kiss Grace again. The kiss progressed with all the intensity of horny passionate lovers until Grace stepped back.

"Sorry, I'm late enough as it is, I want to be home and ready when Maria gets back. Every one at the NBO knew when the director was out, most of the time it was government meeting related.

Grace had a scenario in her head she desperately wanted to play out. Maria would come home tired, needing to relax. Grace would already be naked, having her ass abused by a half dozen studs she'd find at the local club. She'd pump them full of meds to grow their cocks to massive sizes, get them stuck iron hard, and leave their balls incapable of fully emptying.

Maria would hear the commotion in their shared bedroom. She'd walk in and find Grace surrounded my muscular studs sporting massive medically enhanced cocks, her skin reddened from being slapped and squeezed by big strong hands, the giant cocks taking turns in all her holes. Grace would be covered in layers of sweat and cum, she'd just smile at her beloved girlfriend from the center of their shared bed.

Maria would take a second to process what was going on and what she was walking in to. The studs wouldn't wait, they'd just grab the voluptuous director, rip her clothes off and toss her on top of Grace, the two women making a pile of slut, then the boys would really get going. It was going to be a great night to start a long weekend. Grace couldn't wait.

Kissing the secretary goodbye with a lusty gusto, Grace made her way down stairs where she could "calm" down, shower, and get dressed. The closet sized "relief" rooms were busy as usual, Grace heard the orgasmic cries of a few she knew, she winked and smiled a at a few regulars she'd become acquainted with. She felt herself pretty well sated after spending the bulk of the day with her super stud son.

Any remaining sexual desire she had she'd save for Maria. Fresh and clean, she slipped into a bright red dress, the "one" piece garment was skin tight, too small for her curves, which she preferred. The garment was rectangular at her chest, just enough to cover her nipples and leave the entire sides of her huge fake tits uncovered. From there it stretched downward to her ankles, a slip on each side came up to her ribs leaving the entirety of her thick legs and most of her plump ass exposed.

The dress left her entire back open and picked up at the waist to rest around her spherical ass cheeks. The dress was one of Grace's favorites, actually anything that showed more skin than it covered was among of her favorites. She strode through the building with a practiced walk, her hips swaying wide with each step letting her curves bounce enticingly.

She strode to the front desk expecting there to be a package waiting for her. Sure enough there was, a small bottle of pills with instructions to take one every evening, with food or cum, until she's taken them all. And a note from Theo.

-Come back when you've taken them all, then be prepared to scream taking my cock-

Immediately her head was swarmed with the images of Theo and her, his gigantic super muscular body above or behind her, him thrusting hard, her body moving like a ragdoll under the power of his thrusts.