The Breeder Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ry continued to twirl her clit but his actions were growing more erratic. "I can't fucking last like this. She's so fucking tight and I'm going to lose it very soon."

The other wolf just emitted a noise in response, tugging his hand away from the base of his cock and gripping Melanie's pretty little face in both his hands. "Cum with us, little she," he implored her. "Cum with us while we create a pup together."

The Beta began to offer up a stream of nonsense, moving his hips frantically and trying to bury himself still deeper inside her. "My pup," he growled at one point and then began to fall forward, crushing Melanie between his body and the Alpha.

At this, the Alpha violently thrust upward, burying himself impossibly deeper and nearly forcing the other wolf out. Melanie let out a scream at the sensation coupled with her encroaching orgasm and Ry's continued manipulations of her clitoris. She knew she was dangerously close when her entire body began to tremble uncontrollably, and she was only vaguely aware of the sounds that were coming from her mouth.

Barely a minute passed before both of the wolves let out animalistic sounds and she felt their cocks jerking inside her body, and then she felt the warmth of their combined release. The Beta's fingers fell away from her engorged clit, but the Alpha reached out quickly to take his place. His touch was exactly what she needed to push her over the edge, and she screamed wildly just as she crashed over the edge and felt the world go black.

When she eventually opened her eyes, she realized that her sweaty back was pressed against the sticky mattress and the Alpha was above her, smirking. "Well, I'm impressed, little she," he winked at her. "You squirted so hard that you pushed both of our cocks out of your cunt, then you passed out and rolled off me and onto the mattress. Shaking and mewling the entire time, might I add."

She heard Ry's voice somewhere in the room but didn't see him. "And you had so much seed leaking out between your thighs, you little slut. How are we supposed to put a pup in you when you waste all our seed?"

The Alpha grinned down at her. "Such a dirty little she," he cooed and placed a gentle kiss to her forehead. He then lifted her naked and ravaged body into his arms and headed back into the maze of hallways and doors, before returning her to where they originally started—except now her room had a clean white mattress that looked brand new, covered in silky sheets and a beautifully soft, red comforter. He laid her down in the center of the set-up and grinned. "Do you like it?"

"Thank you," she yawned and blushed. Rolling onto her side and folding her hands beneath her head, she yawned again. "I'm sore and tired."

He placed another delicate kiss to her forehead, then began to tug the comforter up to cover her. "Sweet dreams, sweet Melanie."

12