All Comments on 'The Breeder Pt. 09'

by WednesdaysCoffin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MissBennetMissBennetover 3 years ago
Yes, please.

I love these chapters, please keep them coming. Though I would also be interested in a full size story/stories about the characters especially Alpha and Connor. <3

WednesdaysCoffinWednesdaysCoffinover 3 years agoAuthor

@MissBennet Thank you! There is definitely much more of both the Alpha and Connor on the way. Not a full-length novel all their own, but much more to develop their characters and relationships with the ladies.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katover 3 years ago

Definitely want to read some more about the Breeders, the Alpha, Connor, & Ry....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story please continue. 😁

Smutslut506Smutslut506over 2 years ago

Nothing since 2019. That sucks these were very good reads, very hot. I hope you'll eventually come back and write some more.. really want to know where Ry went and if the alpha will man up with melanie..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my! Don’t stop! My favorite series… without a doubt ❤️

jra13jra13over 2 years ago

Love what you've been doing! I have to say tho? I was really starting to feel a relationship between Melanie and Alpha, and the line before about him possibly leaving the rooms made me so hopeful for them. These are so lighthearted, erotic, and yes I get they're stand alone which is awesome when we only have so much time... but the fact you made me feel for them says alot about your quality of writing. Keep it up and I'll be reading more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please tell me that raven and aurora both get with conner or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you post a New chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice that Aurora finally got pregnant. Her and Connor together are fire! What if these two and Ry have a threesome, Aurora has pregnant sex, or Connor and Aurora got together but have an open relationship? One of my absolute favorite stories/series on here!!! Love werewolf and breeding stories. Yours are so hot. Please don’t stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more alpha and raven!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWednesdaysCoffin@WednesdaysCoffin
376 Followers
Lover of words, loather of most other things . . . but a nice gal. I write for a living but this is where I get to explore my darkest, most sinister fantasies. If you wish to reach me directly, you can email me at WednesdaysCoffin@gmail.com. May 2022: I apologize for being a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES