All Comments on 'The Breeder Wars Ch. 01'

by levilx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT START !

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

An excellent start to your story. I hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for Ch 2

I don't normally read any stories in this genre but the synopsis got me curious. Pretty good, so far. I await Ch 2 to see how it develops. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story line

Awesome start cant wait to read more

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

I'm impressed!

The excellent basis for a story that could go on and on, but please make the following chapters somewhat longer.

I enjoy your style of writing and it feels to me that you've put a fair amount of thinking into this story, judging from the intro and the subsequent narrative but please don't make it too convoluted or dialectic - keep things so that those not accustomed to prowling through the sci-fi section, such as I, can absorb and understand the story.

Please also hurry up and bring some (in)decent sex into it!

Regardless, full marks for a story that's short on errors and full of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent start

Great start, looking for more. A comment about building a fire in the rain. You start with small branches on the dry side of trees, and then make a tent, which you light. You then layer damp twigs above the fire, which rapidly dries and burns too. Finally, you feed in the ends of wet large branches and/or logs, which dry out as they burn. I figured this out on one terrible back packing trip during which it rained continuously like there was a broken water main nearby having seen the Yanomami in Venezuela do some of it in an ethnographic video in school. All you need to start is a match and some dry very small twigs.

21stcv21stcvover 3 years ago

An excellent start, but i prefer longer chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Interesting so far

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Yes

Yes, a really good story, and good start. Hope for more than one page at a time. If that's the case, I'll stop reading it until totally done.

hermanahhermanahover 3 years ago

Waiting for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous