The Bride

Story Info
An arranged marriage is not always a bad thing.
3.6k words
3.78
28.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'Isis bride' Shamima Begum was the inspiration for this...plus some friends that have been presented with similar situations.

*

You can imagine my shock when my father sat me down and told me that I was getting married.

At 28 I was living a good life and was very happy with it. I 'worked' in the family's cash and carry business but, did little more than keep an eye on the managers. This left me time to drive my nice Audi S8, chase women and sell a bit of dope here and there, mainly for the fun of it and the people I met rather than the money. To the family I was a 'good boy', I went to Friday prayers and was respectful when required but that was just the hypocrisy involved in keeping up appearances. I was tired and hungover after being up half the night fucking a busty young slut that owed me for some dope and was happy to pay on her back when I was called into his office and given the news.

Turned out that there was some land back in Pakistan that the family wanted as it would improve access to one of the farms we own. Negotiations had been going on for quite a while and once the price had been agreed the question of 'strengthening ties' had been raised. Turned out that there were two girls, cousins, both 18, that needed marrying off and it was decided that my brother and I would be perfect. Thanks a lot!

My dad is a wise old owl, and nothing gets past him. Sitting me down in the office he pulled a bottle of scotch from his desk draw and poured us both some.

"Tariq (my friends call me Taz), I know that this isn't what you want to hear but it's important to the family and will mean a lot of respect to me for arranging it. The rest of the family will be in our debt. The girls have been brought up in a very strict way and are not at all western. They don't speak English but can cook and clean and will bear you many sons. I know what your life is like, you have girlfriends and do pretty much as you want. There is no reason for that to change. The girls will make good obedient wives. They will not question for fear of being sent back to Pakistan in disgrace, something they know would bring dishonour to their families with all the consequences that entails."

I could only nod in agreement, such marriages were not uncommon. A few friends were in a similar position. I raised my glass in salute to him.

"OK dad, I respect you and I'll do as you ask."

"Good boy." He said. "Look on the bright side. In a few weeks you will have a tight young virgin on the end of your cock. That at least is something to look forward to!"

Later that day I saw my brother. He'd had the same conversation and we agreed, life was changing and there was not a lot we could do about it. The next few weeks saw some planning from the family. A civil ceremony, a religious ceremony and a party. I didn't get involved; I was just hoping it would go away. Of course, it didn't and eventually I was sitting in a room with my parents waiting to meet my bride, Shamima.

She came in with an aunt wearing a niqab as well as the full burka. She was about 5" 4', looked pretty slim and had nice dark eyes. I was pleasantly surprised. Even more so when, after some introductions her aunt told her it was ok for her to take off the niqab and she revealed quite a pretty face. Better still, as she stretched to unhook it her robe pulled tight against her chest and gave me the outline of what looked like a very decent set of tits! Things were starting to look up! We chatted a bit about her flight etc. She didn't speak English and seemed a bit overawed by everything, and you could hardly blame her for that. She was obviously very nervous, and I did my best to relax her and be as friendly and chatty as possible. We got on quite well and by the end of the hour she was smiling at me and seemed a lot less tense. The only tension I had was in my boxers as the thought of getting her 'on the end of my cock' as my dad had put it was becoming more and more appealing!

I won't bore you with the details of the wedding, it seemed to go on forever as my brother and I were married together. His bride looked chubbier than mine and didn't seem to have such a good figure, so I guess I got lucky in the one that was given to me. We were booked into a hotel for a couple of days as my parents had family staying and I was glad to get away and have some peace and quiet. Shamima was quite nervous all day and even more so when we got to the hotel but once in the room started to relax a little. Eventually, I'm lying on my bed in just my boxer shorts with a large single malt, just relaxing as she busies herself in the bathroom. She finally comes out in a long, plain white nightdress, totally unsexy, but she has her hair uncovered and I have to say she looked great. Not beautiful but not ugly either. She looks really shocked at me drinking, she obviously thought that the 'good man' act that I put on for the family was the real me. How wrong she was!

I told her to come and sit next to me, patting the bed, trying not to look like a sex crazed monster. She sat down beside me, nervous as a kitten so I started talking about the wedding, the food, all that stuff. Then I asked her what she knew about sex. That made her stiffen a little and she said that she didn't really know anything. Her parents had been very strict, she had never even held hands with a boy let alone kissed one. She looked ashamed as she was saying it, so I told her to relax, it was OK, I'd show her, teach her, make her the perfect wife.

Then I made her look at me while I gave her the speech I'd had running through my head for the past few days.

"Shamima, you are my wife now and as husband and wife we have duties and obligations to each other. I will protect you and provide for you. You will have whatever you want, within reason, and I will respect you. In return, as a good wife, it is your duty to look after the house, raise our children but most important of all you will provide me with total sexual satisfaction. Your hands, your mouth, your tits, your cunt, and your arse are to be used to please me and my cock. You will refuse me nothing or face the consequences. Can you imagine what would happen to you if I sent you back to your family because you refused to be a dutiful wife, failed to respect me as your husband?"

She nodded. We both knew they would kill her for the shame she brought on them.

"Your first duty will be to please me sexually. Your body now belongs to me. Do you understand me?"

She looked terrified but nodded, her eyes hardly daring to meet mine.

"Good. Now get up and take that thing off, I want to see you properly."

With visibly shaking legs she slipped off the bed and pulled her nightdress over her head, leaving her in just a pair of white panties. My cock lurched; she had a great figure!

"Those too." I said, pointing at her.

She dutifully slipped them down her legs leaving her naked before a man for the first time in her life.

I picked up my phone and began taking pictures of her lovely body. She started to protest but I silenced her with a look and a wagging finger. I made her turn around so I could see her firm arse, bend sideways and forwards so her tits jiggled and swayed and open her legs wider so I could see the plump lips of her pussy below the thicker bush of her pubic hair. I had her cup her tits and squeeze her nipples for me. She told me she was a 34d and with little effort she was able to lick and suck her own nipples for me. Before long I was fully hard and beginning to think I'd won the jackpot!

I beckoned to her to get back onto the bed and she climbed on, those tits jumping and swaying as she did so. I pushed her onto her back and got my hands onto her firm tits, squeezing and teasing them in my hands. Her eyes were wide open now in fear, she looked like she was going to pass out as I bent my head and sucked each nipple into my mouth in turn. I was pleased to note that they were stiffening in my mouth and I let my hand trail down onto her tummy until the tips of my fingers were in her pubic hair.

I could have been gentle with her, used my fingers and mouth on her body, taking my time I could have 'made love' to her. However, I was determined to make her understand that when it came to sex I was in charge and she was there to be used. So, I sat up.

"Shamima, show me your cunt." I said.

I told her to sit and lean against the headboard and spread her legs and bend her knees, opening herself to me totally. I stood at the end of the bed stroking my cock as she, at my instruction, spread the outer lips of her pussy wide exposing her pink centre. Her clit was quite prominent, and I asked her if she had ever played with herself, ever made herself cum?

"No, my mother told me it was a sin to ever do that."

I just shook my head. "Your mother is wrong Shamima. You are going to do it now because it's something I like to watch and the only sin you can now commit is disobeying me. You should have been doing this from a young age and if we ever have daughters you will teach them how to give themselves pleasure."

I'd brought some lubricant with me and I squirted some on my fingers before going to the side of the bed. I then kissed her, our first kiss. She was hesitant at first but eventually opened her mouth to my probing tongue. At that point I gently placed my lubricated fingers on her cunt. Talk about an electric shock! She stiffened and shuddered under me, but I didn't move and just started gently rubbing my fingers and the lube over her clit, feeling it getting harder as I did so. The kissing and the rubbing seemed to be working as I could feel her cunt getting wetter and she was breathing deeper. I carried on until I judged that she was getting close and then pulled away, grabbing her hand and placing it where mine had been. I held it and rubbed her fingers over her clit until she got the message and carried on without me.

Pulling away further so I could stroke my aching cock I was treated to the sight of her with her head back, eyes closed and hand a blur as she approached her first orgasm. I have always loved to see women make themselves cum and she was perfect, totally lost in the moment as she experienced her first orgasm, gasping, groaning and shaking, thighs clamped around her hand, her face a mask of shock, surprise and pleasure. I'd have liked to wank a load of spunk all over her, but I was saving that for her to take down her throat so instead busied myself with taking a few photos on my phone. She looked deliciously dirty!

Once she had returned to earth I climbed back onto the bed, minus my boxers, and kissed her again, stroking her tits, kissing her neck, pinching her nipples and finally fingering her now much wetter cunt. I whispered in her ear

"See, it's not that bad is it? Now let's get you started with my cock."

I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock, her fingers hesitant until I squeezed them tighter.

"Shamima, this is now what you must worship. You will do everything you can to keep this happy. Learn to please it and you will be OK, fail and you will be in serious trouble."

Under my direction she began to rub her hand up and down, the familiar wanking movement that everyone knows. She was at times too gently, others too rough but eventually she got the hang of it. I let her continue for a while and then told her to suck me. That she was less sure of, so I had to grab hold of her hair and force her mouth down onto my knob, telling her to open her fucking mouth and suck. She did as she was told, not with any skill but she at least got it inside. I held her hair, pulling her mouth up and down as my hips bucked upwards to meet the downward movement of her mouth. It was rough and she was gagging, which turned me on even more! When I was close to cumming I pulled her off me and told her to get on her knees on the floor. I too jumped off the bed and soon she was kneeling with my cock pistoning in and out of her mouth as I held her head. She was gripping my thighs to steady herself and had obviously accepted that I was going to fuck her mouth as hard as I wanted. She was a quick learner!

I slowed down and pulled out, wiping my cock all over her face as I told her that she would need a lot more practice, that mastering sucking cock was an important skill for any wife. Then I told he I was ready to cum and that I was going to cum in her mouth and she was to swallow every drop. I pushed my knob back between her lips and felt her beginning to suck me as I resumed fucking her mouth. Her eyes were big and wide as I stared down into them and I made them go even wider when I grasped my cock at its base and, holding her head still, wanked what felt like a pint on spunk into her mouth. She swallowed frantically and didn't spill a drop, she looked almost proud when I pulled out, leaving her gasping for breath.

I pulled her up onto the bed with me and poured her a scotch, adding plenty of water as it was likely to be her first alcoholic drink. She didn't really want to take it, but I insisted, telling her that the alcohol would relax her and maybe dull the pain she may experience when I fucked her for the first time. When we had finished our drinks, I once more put a generous squirt of lube on her cunt and gave her a good fingering, eventually working two fingers knuckle deep despite her obvious discomfort. I got her to turn onto her knees with her ass in the air and pushed my fingers back into her cunt. I explained that this was the doggy position and that I liked it a lot so she would be getting fucked like this quite often. By now she was certainly wetter, her cunt was quite slippery and it wasn't just from the lube, she was obviously enjoying what I was doing to her.

She was less sure when I squirted some lube on her tight little asshole and pushed the tip of my finger inside. I had every intention of getting her used to anal sex as soon as possible, so as I worked my finger deeper, I explained that this was another hole that would be taking my cock. By now I was fully hard and aching, so I rolled on a condom (I had no intention of getting her pregnant for quite a while) and, pushing her onto her back, got between her thighs.

I told her to put her hands above her head. She looked in total surrender as I began to gently push my cock up her. She moaned a little and then grimaced as she felt some resistance and pain. I loved that look on her face so pulled out a little before driving my cock up her as hard as I could, her scream being one of the most erotic things I had ever heard. I kept forcing until I was balls deep and she was no longer a virgin. I must have fucked her for 20 mins solid before I finally came. By then I'd bent her legs right back over my shoulders and was holding her hands in mine. It wasn't rape, she was my wife and was being fucked willingly, but I liked the fact that I was forcing her to take her first cock how I wanted her to take it.

I pulled out and rolled off her. She looked shell shocked and was a bit breathless, but she hadn't cried or anything like that. I leaned over and kissed her, telling her that she was a good fuck and would make me a good wife before pulling her condom off my cock and telling her to clean my cock with her mouth. She didn't hesitate, which was a good sign, and soon sucked all the spunk off me. As soon as she was finished she fled to the bathroom, her tits bouncing delightfully as she did so. I looked down at where she had been lying and there was quite a wet patch indicating that she had enjoyed being fucked plus some blood showing that it was her first time. I took a picture just in case anyone wanted proof. In the old days they would have hung the sheets from the window, but that was before the i-phone.

She had obviously washed her cunt when she came back into the room and we lay together with another drink before my cock started nagging me for more action. I put a pillow under her arse and spread her legs wide. Her cunt was a lot looser now but still looked good enough to eat...so I did. I licked and slurped on her juicy young fuckhole, my fingers spreading her lips wide so I could swirl around her clit causing loud moans of delight, she was obviously enjoying having my tongue in her cunt and was on the verge of cumming when I pushed the tip of my finger into her arse and licked fast and hard, causing the second orgasm of her young life.

I crawled up her and kissed her, making sure that she could taste her juice on her lips.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh yes" she gasped.

"Well" I said, I like doing it too, but I don't like hair in my teeth so tomorrow morning we are going to shave you until you are smooth. Then, I'm going to get my sister to take you and have every hair below your eyebrows waxed, and we will keep you that way. Now turn over and get on your knees with your arse in the air, my cock wants some more of your cunt."

I fucked her like that for a while before turning her around until we could both see ourselves in the mirror. I wound my hands into her hair and pulled her head up and back so I could see her tits bouncing as I slammed into her. She looked fantastic and I was soon thinking how good she would look with another guy or guys fucking her. She was mine to use and I had every intention of sharing her with anyone I chose.

My brother and I had already discussed it and decided that we would wait until they were both on the pill before having a little party with our new brides. My dad, the randy old goat, had also said that as the head of the family he expected the girls to show their gratitude for being allowed to join us with open legs. When I looked surprised, he said that my mum had been fucked by his father and brothers when they were first married and shared the same house and it was only when they moved out that they stopped. Apparently, it was a family tradition and my mum would be expecting Shamima and Amira to follow suit as well as doing the cooking and cleaning. That certainly gave me new respect for my mum as my dad had been one of five brothers!

I was fucking her steadily as these thoughts ran around my head, my dad taking her with him for his afternoon nap, my brother and I spit roasting her, our new brides putting on a nice girl-girl show for us...the possibilities were endless...I came thinking about fucking Shamima as she licked her cousin's cunt...