The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys dance with him!" She called out to her friends who quickly took her up on the offer.

It wasn't long before one of them had her hands on the table as the stripper pretended to fuck her from behind while another held on to him from behind and bit his tough ass. Then it switched around to one girl pushing him down -- a girl who had a boyfriend as well! -- and pretending to ride him as he sat in the booth.

Alexia was sure a couple of the girls had his hands up their skirts but she couldn't quite tell as everyone gathered around him so close and pushed and swayed to the music. She did see one girl -- who was married! -- kissing him as he held her down on the booth sofa and slid his hard dick against her from above! But it was all too much of an orgy mess to really see much.

Alexia was just glad that she had gotten free, even if the rest of the girls had all seemed to descend on the man and devour him. Amy was no exception, as she sucked on his cock as he stood in front of the table. Alexia went and sat back down by her drink, downing almost an entire glass of the mystery drink as she watched avidly as Amy struggled to take all of the stripper's cock in her mouth.

Finally after some time -- and a load swallowed by one of the girls who took over from Amy's sucking when her jaw got sore -- the stripper left and all of the girls were aflutter with how hot he had been and how big. That was all they could talk about for a while as they drank and laughed with each other.

They all clearly felt horny, and Alexia had to say that if Taylor had been there right then she would have jumped on him even with the other girls watching! She was so horny too. The stripper had been quite the experience.

And so the next time that Alexia went dancing on the dance floor she was a lot more animated and lively, even dancing with a couple of guys a little like she had danced with the stripper -- sliding down and up, leaning a little forward and pushing herself back against them, twisting sexily as they held her hips. But it was all in good fun. And although she danced sexily, she stopped any of them from going too far. Even if she did give them good views down the top of her dress.

The drinks and dancing flowed, and the night felt electric after the stripper left. Alexia's mind was full of him. And how big and impressive he had been. Fuck but she couldn't get cocks out of her head right then. She desperately wished Taylor could be there right then. And as the night wore on, the more the beautiful bride-to-be wanted her fiancé. Until when the night was getting late, Alexia turned around to Amy as the two finally managed to catch each other in the booth.

"I think I'm going to go home to Taylor." Alexia said as she leaned back against the booth, sipping from yet another mystery drink.

"Missing your man?" Amy asked and Alexia grinned broadly. "Or missing a part of him?"

Alexia slapped her friend's arm and then giggled.

"That's alright. You can pick up your dress tomorrow." Amy said with a knowing smile, "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you in that anyway."

Alexia looked down at herself and smiled, thinking of what Taylor would do to her in that dress. She wouldn't be wearing it long! Little did she know how true that was!

"I've had a great time with you though!" Alexia said as she rested her hand on her friend's wrist.

Amy leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. She tasted like alcohol and cock.

"It's your night, girl. I'm glad you had fun." Amy said and then leaned in for a hug.

And so after Alexia finished her drink she soon found herself outside with Amy and the girls waiting for a taxi that didn't take long to come.

She would have fallen asleep in the back of the cab if she wasn't so hyper. Instead she just sat there buzzing inside from the night she had had, the fun, and from how horny she was after seeing the stripper. She couldn't wait to surprise Taylor by coming home in this dress. She was ready for more fun tonight! She was going to tease him before he fucked her brains out.

Walking to the door after paying the taxi, Alexia reached for her bag and found that she hadn't brought her key with her and so instead she knocked on the door and waited. Inside she felt alive and giddy -- she had had such a crazy night and couldn't wait to tease Taylor some more. What came after was just going to be hotter with that! Her head buzzed with how much she had drunk.

Suddenly there was a noise from the other side of the door; the sound of the handle opening.

"Yeah, hello?" Came a familiar voice as the door was opening and Alexia put on her best smile, waiting for Taylor to see her.

"Hey baby!" Alexia said emphatically as the door swung open. To reveal Jesse standing behind the door.

It was too late for Alexia to do more than smile at that point as Jesse's eyes lit up the moment he saw her. And then they wandered all the way down her and all the way back up again.

"Hey baby to you too!" He replied with deep interest, "It's about time you got here. Phew, but it was worth the wait!"

Alexia had no idea what he meant by that. Had he been expecting her?

"About time?" She asked curiously as he looked her up and down hungrily.

His eyes finally met hers again as he smiled wonderfully at her. That smile was so winning it would have set other women's pulses racing.

"Yeah. About time. We were beginning to think you weren't coming." He said in response before reaching for her hand and gently, yet insistently, pulling her inside. As he did he turned his head towards the lounge and shouted, "Good news, boys! The stripper's here!"

Alexia was stunned silent for a moment as Jesse led her into the house towards the room filled with cheering guys. How could he think she was the stripper? Did he not know it was her? How could he not, they had known each other for a while? He was Taylor's best friend and best man!

That was when it hit her! What she was wearing, the wig, and the mask she had on. She must have looked like a stripper when the guys had been waiting for one. Wait...the guys were all still here? Of course there was no reason for their night to end just because she had wanted to come home to Taylor early. But it still surprised her. And with her wearing something she would never normally wear in public, something so revealing, while they were waiting for a stripper to turn up, and her hiding her face with her mask and having different hair thanks to her wig, so Jesse couldn't tell it was her, it was simple how he could mistake her for a stripper! And she hadn't said anything to him to dissuade him from that notion!

"Erm, Jesse..." Alexia began as her fiancé's best friend led her around to the lounge.

But she couldn't get more out than that.

"Yeah, we'll talk about your payment later. Right now you've got some guys to satisfy. And I think they're going to love you!" He said that last with utter lustful approval that Alexia blinked, until she once more realised what she was wearing and who this guy was. Of course he was going to lust after her! This was Jesse Knowles after all.

The fact that he didn't wonder how she knew his name told her that he was the one responsible for getting the stripper. Of course she would know his name.

Alexia didn't have a chance to say anything else as Jesse hauled her gently into the lounge. A roar of approval and claps met her entrance and Jesse stood for a moment and grinned, drinking it all in.

The room was filled with guys, all holding drinks and standing and sitting around in various ways. All were centred on the one chair that held Taylor though, and between casting ogling glances over at her they were all looking to him and gloating.

Taylor looked as gorgeous as always as he sat there timidly looking over his shoulder at her. He clearly appreciated what he saw but he was also clearly trying not to be that pleased by what he thought was another woman than his fiancée. That made her feel even more in love with him. Then she remembered the stripper's cock that she had seen that night and her cheeks reddened a little. Maybe he did deserve a little look at another woman after all.

Whether he did or not she was all he had, but of course Taylor didn't recognise her either in her dress, wig, and mask. He too thought she was a stripper here for him. That thought tingled something inside Alexia as she thought of all she had planned for him before he fucked her tonight. Stripping and dancing for him hadn't been one of them, but they were attractive possibilities now she thought of them. If they had been alone, anyway.

"Make way for the bride-to-be!" Jesse called out as he gently began to lead her by the hand into the centre of the room -- directly in front of the chair that Taylor was in. "She has something special for the groom!"

Alexia's mind jumped at that! How could Jesse know she was the bride-to-be if he didn't know it was her? And then it hit her -- the dress made her look like a slutty bride and she was still wearing the bride-to-be sash. He must have thought that that was her stripper theme!

There was something oddly amusing about that, Alexia thought as she followed him in front of Taylor.

Turning around Jesse let her hand go and leaned down to whisper into her ear.

"They're a horny bunch but with you I think they'll be satisfied if you just stand there. The agency never said you were such a knockout. Damn." He whispered to her emphatically, his breath teasing her slender neck as she stood beside him. "I can't wait for this dance."

Alexia looked at Taylor and the other guys, all looking at her expectantly and felt her stomach flutter and jump.

It was always pleasant to hear how hot she looked, especially from someone as well-known with women as Jesse. But the look in all of these guys' eyes held her still. They were all drooling over her already. And waiting for her to do anything. Waiting for her to strip for them! She had them all in the palm of her hand, and anything she did would have them lapping it up like puppies.

That partly felt powerful -- and that felt intoxicating -- and it felt good to be the object of so many men's attraction. But she was no stripper! And she certainly wasn't going to take all of her clothes off -- underwear and all, remembering her stripper that night! -- in front of her fiancé's friends. And especially in front of Jesse! He would never stop hitting on her if she did that. He was already bad enough!

But she also had no idea what else to do. Here she was standing in her own lounge, surrounded by guys -- all friends of her fiancé -- all waiting for her to strip. She didn't look like herself and she had been introduced as the stripper. Without contradicting it once. If she announced who she was now how embarrassed would everyone be? These people who would be at her wedding in a week's time!

More than that though, they would have all seen her in this dress -- or what there was of it! They would all have seen her introduced as a stripper in her own home. How embarrassing would that be for her!? But more than that, they would have all been staring at her chest and crotch, both of which were barely covered, and they would know it was her!

So she had embarrassment and them all knowing she had shown her body off to them on the one hand, including Jesse who wouldn't let her forget that he had basically seen her in her underwear. On the other hand she could keep the mask on and pretend to be a stripper and strip for them all! She wasn't about to let them all see her naked though. Maybe she could make an excuse to leave?

It was then that an idea unwantedly appeared in her head. Who said she had to strip naked? She could just strip to her underwear. Then it would be like she was wearing a bathing suit and parading around in front of these guys. She had done that before, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

What was she thinking? The rest of her mind cried out. She didn't want to do that either!

Wrack her brain as hard as she could though Alexia could see no way out other than those three choices. All of these thoughts flitted through her mind in the breath it took Jesse to have after he finished speaking. And as he turned to smile at her, Alexia felt her heart jump as she stared down at Taylor.

Fuck he was so handsome! And waiting for her expectantly as he stared, and couldn't help himself from ogling her. She couldn't blame him. She knew she looked stunning in that dress. And he had to find his fiancée hot, after all. But the look in his eyes stirred something inside Alexia...that need from the taxi and the hunger from seeing the stripper naked.

That mixed with how intoxicated she was and how fun and playful she felt. And that mixed with how much power was going to her head with seeing all of these guys in the palm of her hand.

She could just strip to her underwear and no one would ever have to know it had been her. She wouldn't have to be embarrassed about showing them what she had shown a million times in a bikini. And she had the mask and wig to hide behind too. Besides, dancing for Taylor might be fun. And by the look in his eyes as he watched her he would definitely be in the mood to fuck her brains out hard later that night. The lust within her spiked at that thought and mixed with her playfulness. A small, playful smile crept across Alexia's face.

All in the space it took Jesse to look to her.

"Are you ready?" He asked and Alexia, her eyes locked on Taylor's, snaked her body a little as she leaned on one hip, her hand resting on the white lace bodice of the dress, then nodded. "Get ready for the dance of a life time, bro." Jesse added to Taylor with a grin as he backed away and took a seat on the chair next to Taylor's.

Alexia's heart pumped. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this. But her eyes were all on Taylor and for her he was all that existed.

"So you're my groom, are you?" She asked in a sultry way as she looked at her fiancé.

Taylor couldn't even glance around the room. Instead he just nodded as he looked up at her.

Alexia brought both of her hands to her hips and swayed ever so slightly.

"Well you'd better hold tight, 'cause I'm about to show you what you'll be getting every night, baby." She teased. "I'm a naughty bride-to-be."

With that, and her eyes still on his, Alexia began to sway her hips. Slowly at first and then in wider concentric circles as she let her body's natural suppleness sexily take over.

Her hands cinched her slim waist erotically, her small fingers resting on her flat stomach, as she gently gyrated on the spot before running her hands onto her stomach. Still moving her hands gently scratched down her stomach as she lightly moaned and slid down onto her long, smooth legs. Caressing down her thighs, Alexia bent forward, showing her white lace panty clad ass to those behind her and her voluptuous cleavage to those in front -- including Taylor.

Pursing her lips, Alexia blew a kiss before sliding her hands back up her legs, onto her stomach, and then reaching up to cup her wondrous tits as she straightened. Squeezing hard until the soft but firm flesh almost popped out the top of her dress, Alexia breathed heavily, still gyrating and swaying.

Sliding her hands back onto her stomach she turned around and looked over her shoulder, running her hands down over her hips and onto her almost exposed ass. Slapping her cheeks she cooed before she grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed as hard as she had her tits.

"You like what you see, baby?" She asked Taylor as she leaned down to grasp her ankles in her hand, her almost bare ass and pussy exposed in the tiny dress to her fiancé.

"Fuck!" Was all Taylor could manage to get out and Alexia smiled to herself.

Straightening up she slowly swayed back around, her hands travelling up and down her body before she began to move forward.

Resting one foot on the chair beside Taylor, Alexia undulated her hips as if she were riding his cock and all of the guys stared with rapturous lust. Her ass tightened and relaxed with each thrust forward and back.

Taking a step forward Alexia planted her other foot on the chair and pushed herself up so that she was standing over Taylor. Dancing as she hovered over him she swayed up and down, lowering herself towards his lap and what bulged there already.

"Someone seems happy to see me." She cooed and all of the guys chuckled, adjusting their own pants as they watched and Alexia smiled deeper.

This was fun. The guys were in the palm of her hand.

Kneeling down almost on top of him, Alexia held herself up on her knees as she swayed and continued to dance on Taylor's lap. The thoughts of how the stripper had danced with her suddenly flicked into her mind and she began to ride the air on top of him as she breathed heavier.

The guys were basically drooling now.

"Are you going to be a good husband?" Alexia asked playfully as she took hold of his shoulders and began to bounce up and down on his lap in a sexy dance.

"The best." Was all Taylor could manage to get out of his dry throat as he watched her avidly.

Alexia's smile was pleased at that and so she pushed her cleavage closer to Taylor's face as she danced, daring him to lick the tops of her breasts.

But to him she was another woman and so he resisted, as hard as that clearly was for him, and Alexia could feel a little disappointment at the same time as she felt pride and love for him. She was making herself so fucking horny!

Pushing herself off his lap, Alexia spun around and began dancing so that her ass swayed in front of him. Looking forward she saw the guys looking at her and smiled. Winking she leaned forward ever so slightly to give them a view down her dress. Their faces were identical aspects of lust and hunger.

Half-turning back, Alexia slapped her ass hard, bringing a soft moan from her lips. And then she slapped it again. And again. Shuddering with how good it felt as she looked at her fiancé, Alexia turned and placed her hands on the arms of the chair Taylor was sitting in. Knowing that this pushed her almost revealed white panty-clad ass out to those behind her, she quickly gave a smile over her shoulder before she looked to Taylor again.

Arching her back so that her tits stuck out, straining against the tiny dress, Alexia lowered herself down towards Taylor's crotch, holding herself steady with her arms on the chair. Scooping up she almost mashed her tits into his face as she came to be face-to-tits with him, then she lowered herself again.

Doing this two more times Alexia turned around and almost, but not quite, sat on his lap. Instead she just grazed her tight ass over the top of his mountainous bulge as she swayed in circles around him.

It was then that she saw Jesse. Her fiancé's hot friend was staring at her with utter lust and unbroken attention. She doubted that he would have noticed if his pants would have been on fire right then!

Pushing herself up, Alexia made sure that she was bent over -- her ass in her fiancé's face -- so that Jesse could get the perfect view down the top of her dress. Then swiftly standing up with a playful, mischievous smile, she turned around and slapped her ass in his face, turning to look over her shoulder.

"For organising all of this." She said with a wink before turning back to Taylor.

"But you're the man of the hour, Mr Taylor." She added as she looked at her fiancé. "And have I got something special for you."

Swaying out into the centre of the room again, Alexia ran her hands over her body once more slowly as she swayed and undulated in front of the guys.

Then, ever so slowly, she ran her hands up her tits and onto her shoulders, crossing her arms. Looking around at each of the guys Alexia gave them each a sultry glance before she turned back to Taylor and gently lowered one strap of the dress down her arm.