The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second strap joined the first and then Alexia was leaning forward and pressing her arms together so that her large tits mashed together and almost popped out of the top of the dress.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned sexily before she reached back to take a hold of the zip on the back of her dress as she straightened.

The guys all seemed to lean forward as one. Except Taylor, who kept himself as restrained as he could possibly be while being as hard as Alexia had ever saw him.

Pulling down on the zip as she swayed back and forth, Alexia unzipped her dress, then reached forward to grab her tits, holding her dress up and on as she twisted and turned in the sexy dance.

She could tell that all of the guys wanted to see, even Taylor. And fuck but she was ready for them to see at that point. She was so turned on by what she was doing -- for Taylor. But also because it was fun to tease, and have eating out of the palm of her hand, all of these guys. Including Jesse.

And so she took one hand off her chest, placing it behind her hair, well the wig. And then the other joined it.

As her hands left the dress the tiny material collapsed at her feet and she seductively stepped out of it. All of the guys were ogling her with open mouths now. Staring at her tits and panty-covered pussy.

Alexia just stood there for them all, swaying gently back and forth. Her hands behind her head as she exposed her body for all to see perfectly.

"Fuck!" Came from Jesse. The only one of the guys to make a noise in the otherwise silent room.

Alexia's big 34E tits were held up perfectly in the tight confines of her white lace bra, and her pussy was barely hidden from view in her white lace matching panties. And yet she swayed, as if the material were painted on her slick, smooth skin.

For a long moment all she did was dance around for Taylor and the guys, turning around and letting her hands wander all over her almost-naked body. Before she once more made her way closer to Taylor. The guys' eyes following her every dainty yet seductive movement.

Reaching her fiancé, Alexia once more almost lowered her tits onto his thrusting cock before swooping up to almost mash them into his face. Doing that twice more she quickly nestled her knees into the chair and began to dance sexily on his lap. Undulating up and down right in front of him.

"Do you like seeing me dance in front of all of your friends?" She asked Taylor in a sultry whisper as she almost pressed herself against him time and again.

"Y...yes. You're hot." Was all her fiancé could manage to stammer out and Alexia smiled. He mustn't know what to do right then. Turned on by his fiancée yet not knowing it was her must have been messing with his mind. And cock.

Alexia almost found it funny. She did find it a buzz as her playfulness spiralled out of control in her head.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned once more and pushed herself off him.

Reaching up to grab her tits, Alexia squeezed the soft but oh so firm flesh hard, pushing the two mounds together, and she could see from the look in the guys' eyes that they wished her hands were theirs. Jesse even went so far as to hold his hands slightly up as if he really were the one feeling her in his palms.

Spinning around Alexia looked over her shoulder. First at Taylor and then at her fiancé's best friend, before she slowly lowered one strap of her bra. Caught up in the moment she had lowered the second and turned back around, reaching back to take a hold of the clasp before she suddenly realised what she was doing.

Feeling aflutter all of a sudden Alexia paused.

Eyeing the men around the room avidly watching her with all of their attention, she smiled slightly as she looked down at Taylor.

Walking over in front of him she knelt down so that her face was oh-so-close to his pulsating cock. And then she seductively said,

"Uh-uh...you're getting married in a week. You don't get to see these. And you don't get to fuck this stripper tonight either. Be a good boy."

The look of blue-ball tension on Taylor's face was incredible. A perfect mask of frustration and frustration at being frustrated. He knew he couldn't have her...but oh fuck had she made him want her now. Alexia smiled naughtily and proudly.

Of course, just because he couldn't have her or see her naked didn't mean that the other guys thought it was fair that they couldn't!

"Look. Look. It's Tay's night, it's only fair that if he can't see any more that we can't too. At least while he's awake." Jesse shouted over the noise that followed.

"Let's get him drunk then!" One of the guys shouted and others laughed, while others shouted their agreement.

Alexia couldn't help but laugh softly to herself at what she had caused but she also suddenly became aware just how tightly she had wound these guys up. She needed to offer them something if it wasn't going to be her body.

"And I never said I would be leaving, boys. Let alone getting dressed again." She said before she really thought it through.

There was another round of cheering at that and all of the guys were suddenly around her.

"Give her space, guys. Anyone would think you were sex-starved hounds." Jesse said as he came into the circle took her by the hand.

Alexia had no idea why she let him hold her hand, but he was the only one not trying to jump on her right then so she did.

"Talk to her when you calm down." He announced before he gently urged her to walk through the crowd.

The guys gave way reluctantly, but give way they did. And soon Alexia found herself in the kitchen with just Jesse as the other guys talked over what they had just seen in words loud enough to be heard outside! Alexia would have blushed if she didn't find it all a touch flattering.

"That was quite the show you put on there. Did you mean it about hanging around?" Jesse asked when they were finally alone.

Alexia slipped her hand from his as she smiled and nodded.

"Yep. I'm yours tonight." She said playfully, then added, "It's not really fair that the guys didn't get a full strip show. This way they may feel they got their money's worth out of me."

"They'll be over you all night. But at least you can get a drink here before they swarm you." Jesse replied amusedly, "Want me to fix you one up?"

"That'd be great." Alexia answered lightly, and she followed Jesse to the counter.

"Did you mean what you said, about not getting dressed?" Jesse asked as he began pouring her what seemed to be a Jack Daniels, rum, and coke.

"Yep. Until I leave tonight I'm not going to be wearing any more than I am now." She answered brightly and Jesse looked over her with interest again.

"You'd be wearing a lot less if I had my way." He said with a smirk, "I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but you're incredibly hot."

"Aww, thanks." Alexia said gratefully. Her cheeks coloured a little from the attention. Mostly because she was half naked. "I figured it's no less than if I was wearing a bikini around you guys anyway."

"A bikini is not that sexy. Or revealing." Jesse teased as he handed her the drink.

Alexia looked down at herself and felt a flutter run through her stomach. So maybe he was right and lace wasn't as covering as a bikini. It still didn't show anything too much. Especially not like if she had stripped completely off.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I could look at you all night." He quickly added and once more Alexia felt her cheeks heat.

She never usually did with Jesse. But there was something much more...intimate...when she was wearing nothing but her underwear around him!

For a long moment the two of them just stared at each other. Alexia feeling buzzed and playful after her dance and Jesse looking....well, handsome and strong, as always.

Alexia was sure Jesse was about to say something when one of the guys called through from the lounge.

"I'd better go see to it before Taylor has to move and show he came all over himself from you." Jesse teased and Alexia laughed softly. "I'll see you in a bit."

"In a bit then." Alexia replied before Jesse walked off into the other room.

The other guys seemed to take it as a sign when Jesse walked out that Alexia was fair game again. Only this time they came up to her in twos or threes every now and then. When one guy left another replaced him. All with their eyes on her tits and their hands itching to take a hold of her from how they twitched towards her.

They were harmless enough though. Just guys being guys around a hot woman with barely any clothes on. Alexia had dealt with this kind of attention before and knew exactly how to handle them.

And so she spent the next half an hour thanking guys for their compliments and brushing aside their attempts to get her in bed. Yes, she was flattered, but no she wouldn't kiss you because she had a fiancé. Over and over again. Until finally she was alone again for a moment.

All of the talking had made her thirsty -- she had never managed to get her drink after Jesse had left, the guys had come down on her too quickly -- and so she turned around to grab one. Only then did she realise there were no glasses and so she opened the cupboard and reached up for one.

She had barely stretched for the glass when suddenly she felt someone press against her from behind. The sudden feel of something hard mashed against her ass and before she could do more than breathe in at the feel of the size of it a hand rested on her waist while another reached up above her.

"Here, let me get you that." A familiar voice said and Alexia knew instantly who it was, but her mind was still flustered by the feel of that big hardness against her ass.

"Thanks." Was all she could manage to stutter out as she half looked over her shoulder.

Standing there behind her with a large smile on his face was Jesse. He gave her a wink and reached the glass down for her, placing it on the counter. He didn't move his hand or how he was standing though.

Alexia, with no longer anything to reach for, plopped down on her feet and smiled weakly over her shoulder before she tried to turn around. It was difficult because of how trapped she was between the counter and the hardness pressing into her ass, but she managed. Only to find that now that hardness rested gently against her flat stomach as she was just as pinned against the counter now as she was.

Fortunately Jesse had had to let go of her waist as she twisted around in front of him, but now his hands rested on the counter either side of Alexia's body, completely trapping her between him and the wood. The other wood, that was.

"Still needing a drink?" He asked after the moment seemed to stretch on for a long time.

Alexia jumped in herself as she realised that she had just been standing there staring at him. The feel of his hardness against her had her mind going around. All she could do was visualise the stripper at the club and his naked cock, and how big it had been when hard. She had no idea how big Jesse was -- nor did she want to know! -- but the feel of him still flashed the hot image into her mind and set her pulse racing. She had to get a hold of herself!

"What? Yes. Yes, I was just about to make one." She said finally, trying her best not to seem flustered.

Brushing the hair of the wig back behind her ears Alexia smiled more confidently before turning within his arms to look at the glass. The act brought his hardness pressing against her tight ass once more only this time she was ready for it. Well, kind of. She still felt a tremble pass through her at the image of the stripper earlier. But she could control herself now she knew it was coming. And Jesse didn't feel that big. Did he?

For what seemed like an eternity her fiancé's best friend stood behind her and watched as she unsteadily reached for some vodka and poured it into the glass, following it up with some tequila and rum mixed with coke. A TVR as it was known. She loved this drink -- though it did tend to get her drunk quick. But she was drunk already so it didn't really matter now.

Finally Jesse moved back a little and let his hands drop from around her. Alexia just glanced over her shoulder as she was making her drink and smiled warmly at him before turning back. Jesse just watched her and she could feel his eyes wandering down to her basically bare ass, cupping and sliding over it as if it were his hands.

Finally Alexia turned around and almost staggered back at how close Jesse still stood. But she smiled at him warmly nonetheless.

"So is everything sorted in the lounge?" She asked, referring to why he had had to leave earlier.

Small talk seemed best when she didn't know what to say because of how awkward the moment was.

"Yeah." Jesse replied with an intent smile, his eyes looking down at her intensely. "They can't seem to do anything without me there to help."

Alexia laughed softly at that, more so because she didn't know what to say. But it was quite amusing. They were all grown men after all, but it was true.

"I bet all the guys were telling you how mighty fine you looked." Taylor's friend said amusedly and this time Alexia smiled with a slight blush.

"One or two might have. The rest weren't exactly paying attention to me. Up here at least." Alexia replied with a soft laugh as she indicated her eyes behind the mask.

Jesse smiled.

"It's hard to pay attention when you're covered in one place and not so much in the other." He responded. His fingers moving up to tease her shoulders. "You do have beautiful eyes. So big and deep. But you also have wondrous...assets." He continued as his fingers found her bra strap and gently slipped beneath it.

"I'm sure you've seen many breasts before." Alexia said amusedly, trying to downplay his attention.

"None as impressive as yours." Jesse replied as his fingers traced her bra strap down her chest. "I'd love to see more."

"I bet you would. But I'm a bride-to-be, remember. I have a fiancé." She responded softly, trying to ignore the feel of his hands almost on her tits as she remembered how hard he was right then. That sprung images of the stripper into her mind again and Alexia's cheeks deepened their colour.

"I thought that was just part of your stripper act." Jesse said as he ran his fingers back up her bra strap and gently began easing it from her shoulder towards her arm. Alexia felt her breathing deepen but didn't do anything to stop him.

She shook her head.

"I do have a fiancé." She said softly.

Jesse's smile deepened playfully.

"Does he like what you do?" He asked as her bra strap slipped over the curve of her shoulder and delicately fell down her arm. Jesse's fingers played along the fabric's length as he looked into her eyes.

Alexia hesitated as she didn't know what to say. Also she was feeling kind of hot and dizzy. The alcohol must already be getting to her!

Jesse took her silence to mean something else however.

"Does he even know what you do?" He asked, and this time Alexia's pause was deliberate. She really couldn't say anything except a lie there. But it was too late, her hesitation gave her fiancé's best friend the honest answer and his eyes lit up. "He doesn't know, does he? Well, well. Who's a naughty girl then?"

Suddenly Alexia felt a flutter through her stomach at his words. She did feel kind of naughty having stripped for her fiancé and his friends, even if she could rationalise how far she had gone and why. Taylor still didn't know and here she was letting his friend slip her bra strap down her arm!

The image of the stripper flit into her mind once more as she looked up at Jesse's handsome face. The stripper had been handsome too. And tall. And he had felt hard against her ass too. That led to an inevitable thought...how big was Jesse?

She couldn't shake it or stop thinking it now. What Jesse said next only made it worse.

"You know," He began as his finger traced the lace front of her bra, barely a hair's breadth away from sliding on to her soft but firm skin. "You came here to dance for Taylor, and you did. And you said you couldn't do any more stripping because he was getting married. Well, I'm the best man and I'm not getting married...so maybe you could show me a bit more."

"I have a fiancé." Alexia replied, but whether to Jesse or more to herself with how her thoughts were flowing she didn't know.

"You would have stripped further if Taylor wasn't getting married. I saw that you wanted to in there." Jesse said, and Alexia opened her mouth to say she wouldn't have and then closed it again. She had wanted to. She remembered that. "And what your fiancé doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, it's just doing your job. There's nothing wrong with us going further, is there?"

Alexia wanted to say that there was. That he was her fiancé's best friend. But she couldn't. And she couldn't argue with his logic either. If she was a stripper and had stopped for the reasons she had said, not her fiancé but because Taylor was getting married, then why shouldn't she not go further with the best man? He wasn't getting married after all?

For a moment Alexia didn't know what to say or think, her mind just wouldn't sit still. And that was when she decided to embrace how she was feeling. She had handled Jesse before now not by pushing him away when he flirted but by not worrying about it. She was Taylor's fiancée and nothing would change that. She just had to not let herself get flustered.

And so, taking a deep breath she smiled up at her fiancé's best friend.

"I don't think you could handle that, Jesse." She said playfully as she leaned towards him a little. "I think you would get too over the top and get all handsy."

The sudden shift in how she was being -- from passive to aggressive -- made Jesse blink and grin more. His fingers stopped playing with her bra too for a wonder.

"I'd behave. Until you wanted me not to." He said mischievously and Alexia laughed softly.

"I don't think you could help yourself." Alexia replied.

"Oh I have a lot more control when I want to." Jesse responded implyingly.

Alexia raised her eyebrows, though Jesse couldn't see with the mask on.

"I bet." She said as she leaned closer towards him, "But I think you would want to touch me if I stripped for you. Taste me. Feel me against you...wouldn't you, Jesse?" By the last words Alexia was almost pressing herself against him -- she could feel his hardness from where she stood!

Jesse opened his mouth to speak and then closed it, clearly taken aback by the truth of what she had said.

Alexia smiled and backed off, pulling her bra strap back up.

"So that's why you get nothing." She said playfully. "You've seen enough to get you...awake...already." She added as she glanced down towards his bulging pants.

Jesse glanced down as well, following her eyes. This time though he grinned impishly.

"So what's wrong if there was some touching? I'm not the groom, am I. I'm the best man." He asked suavely.

"And I'm engaged." Alexia answered finally and Jesse smiled at her.

"Fair enough. But you can't blame a guy for trying." He said in response with the cutest look Alexia had ever seen. She almost laughed at him.

Just then another raucous laugh and cheer came from the lounge. The sound gave Alexia the chance to grab her drink and fold her arms beneath her breasts like a barrier as Jesse half-turned towards it.

"I guess I better see what's going on." He said before he turned back towards her and touched the end of her nose with his finger. "You should come in too. Share the party. It would be good to see you having a good time."

"Me? In with all of those guys. It's Taylor's bachelor party, not a stare at me night." Alexia replied with a soft laugh.

"You should. I'll protect you." Jesse said before he backed away a little and smiled at her charmingly, "Think about it."