The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he reached for the mask once more and Alexia let him take it. Pulling it up over her head, Jesse let it drop to the floor before he eased the wig from her head and dropped that too. Alexia let her hair fall down her back, swishing it a little as it had gotten a little flat beneath the wig.

Her long blonde hair fell beautifully, as if combed and shining, and Alexia suddenly felt very self-conscious as she stood with no mask hiding her face, half-naked in front of her fiancé's best friend. Not that she should feel that way, he was about to fuck her brains out!

"What if someone sees? We should close the door." She said insecurely.

"No one is going to be expecting you to be having sex with me. They'll just think you're really a blonde woman. Besides, your face is going to be screwed up in ecstasy all night." Jesse replied self-confidently.

"You're sure of yourself." Alexia joked and Jesse grinned.

"I'm going to have sex with you, my best friend's fiancée. You're getting married in a week. In his bed. I think I have a right to be cocky." He replied and Alexia had to hand it to him. He was right.

"You still want to have sex with me after you know who I am?" Alexia asked him.

"I want to have sex with you because I know who you are." Jesse replied playfully. "What about you? Do you want to have sex with me knowing your fiancé is just down the hall?"

Alexia thought about that for a second. Fuck she felt like she was spinning!

Then she smiled and reached for Jesse's bulging pants.

"I've wanted to feel this all night." She began, running her hand over the bulge until she reached the button of his pants. "You better fuck me hard and fast. And make it worth me cheating on my fiancé for you."

"Oh I'm going to fuck you so good you're going to beg me to fuck you again." Jesse replied with a mix of self-assuredness and suaveness.

"Like at the wedding? Or the reception?" Alexia teased as she moved closer to him until she had to peer up at him. Just like she had had to with the stripper earlier.

"You're going to walk down the aisle after having taken my cock. And you're going to take it again with your wedding cake." Jesse teased and Alexia felt a thrill rush through her stomach and pussy. He was so bad. It was intoxicating.

"Then I better see what you've got to give me." Alexia teased right back as she unbuttoned the top of Jesse's pants. Reaching for the zipper, she added, "Is this what you've always wanted? To get me in bed?"

"Fuck yes." Jesse answered honestly, "I've been wanting to nail your hot ass ever since I met you. And I'm not going to miss the opportunity now."

Alexia smiled and leaned up on her toes so that she could hover her mouth near his.

"Well now you get to fuck me all you want." She teased before she gently placed her lips against his.

At first Alexia just gently pressed her lips against Jesse's, but then Jesse grabbed her by the ass and pulled her against him as she lowered his zipper and mashed his mouth against hers. Then with three kisses that resounded down the hallway, Alexia opened her mouth in time with Jesse and let her tongue snake around his.

For a hot minute the two just stood pressed together making out. Their tongues swirling with one another as their lips slucked and slipped against each other.

"Mmmmmph!" Alexia moaned into Jesse's mouth as his hands groped her tight ass.

And then the two of them broke the kiss and Alexia looked down.

The bulge that had pressed into her ass stood even more pronounced in Jesse's underwear, and Alexia was so desperate to see it at this point that she didn't wait for anything else. Instead she just reached down and yanked his underwear down as she said, "Let's see what you're going to stick in me."

The beautiful blonde's eyes shot open as Jesse's naked cock came into view. It was bigger than the stripper's from earlier had been! And oh fuck was it thick! She could barely believe it!

Looking up at Jesse with wide eyes Alexia's mouth opened but nothing would come out. Jesse just smiled and looked down at her, as if he was used to this reaction. So Alexia did the only thing she could do...she reached for it to see how big it was.

The moment her hand touched Jesse's dick her heart and pussy began to pound as one. This was it. This was the first time she had touched another guy's dick other than Taylor's since she had been with him! And it was his best friend's!

Measuring with her hand...then her other hand...Alexia's eyes opened even wider. He must have been....nine and a half inches long! He was enormous! And thick enough that she had issues trying to encircle his cock with her hands as she measured it! Fuck, this thing was going to split her in two!

"Cat got your tongue?" Jesse teased playfully and Alexia smiled impishly.

"I've seen bigger." She lied and Jesse laughed, "Fuck, you're going to rip me in half!"

"You're going to enjoy every inch." Jesse replied arrogantly and Alexia had no doubt that it was true.

Looking down again Alexia goggled once more at the enormous cock in front of her and then slowly she looked up.

"I've got to taste this with my mouth." She said breathily, and Jesse's smile deepened. "You're not going to say no to a blowjob from your best friend's fiancée, are you? I promise you'll still get to fuck me as long as you like after." She added with sultry pleading and felt Jesse's cock twitch in her hand.

"I want you to kiss Taylor with a mouth that's been on my dick, Lex." Jesse replied naughtily and Alexia smiled erotically.

With no more words, and her eyes locked to his, the beautiful blonde fiancée slowly lowered herself to her knees before her fiancé's best friend.

Jesse's cock looked twice as big so close to her face and Alexia couldn't help but breathe in deeply at how veiny and hard it looked. It was solid and thick and just begging to be buried deep inside her. She shuddered at the thought. Fuck how was this thing going to feel when it was buried inside her? How was it going to feel pumping in and out of her?

Stroking his cock with both of her hands, Alexia looked up at Jesse with sparkling eyes.

"This is it, Jesse. This is the moment you got your cock in my mouth." She said playfully.

Her fiancé's best friend grinned at that as he looked down at her. One of his hands stroked her hair briefly before he let her go. Obviously he wanted her to do all the work. And fuck was she going to!

Looking back at his cock Alexia leaned forward until her lips were a hair's breadth away from the pulsating member. Slowly she extended her tongue until...with a surge like she was going to cum like fireworks going off...her tongue touched the thick, solid meat.

Licking down the shaft, Alexia looked up at Jesse who stared down at her with lustful hunger. Once she reached the bottom she kissed his two heavy, swinging balls with her soft lips before she once more touched his cock with her tongue and slowly licked all the way back up to the fat head.

Twice more she licked up and down the thick shaft before she reached the tip and ever so gently opened her mouth to slip her lips over the head.

This was it. She had another man's dick in her mouth!

"Mmmmmph!" Alexia moaned softly as she sucked around the thick head and began flicking her tongue around it. Dancing it over and under and around the sensitive tip like she had twirled her tongue around Jesse's tongue not long ago.

Sucking hard, the slurping noise filled the room as Alexia slid her lips a little further down the shaft. Relishing in the feel of that thick cock sliding over her tongue, pressing against the top of her mouth, and bulging her cheeks out as she widened her jaw to take it all in.

For as long as she could she let her tongue swirl around the fat cock entering her mouth. Breathing through her nostrils Alexia kept her eyes locked on Jesse's as she sank two, then three, then four inches into her mouth. Five inches hit the back of her throat and Alexia knelt there with her mouth in a lewd, wide 'O' around that fat, solid cock.

Sucking as hard as she could Alexia slowly started to pull back. Saliva dribbled from her mouth around the slick shaft as she slid her mouth back up the five inches, and she gasped for breath as the thick tip popped out of her mouth once more.

"Fuck you're so big!" She panted as she raggedly drew breath.

Fuck that thing had speared her mouth! Her jaw ached already from just trying to take it all!

"Bigger than Taylor?" Jesse asked smugly.

"It's not enough that you've got me on my knees sucking your cock, and that you're going to get me in his bed and fuck me with this big monster, you want me to compare you to him, to show off?" Alexia asked playfully.

"I want to know how much better I'm pleasing his fiancée." Jesse replied arrogantly and Alexia shuddered. That was so wrong. But yet in this moment...so fucking hot.

"Mmmmm..." Alexia purred as she kissed the fat tip of his cock, her eyes still locked on his. "You're much bigger than Taylor. His cock doesn't fill my mouth like yours does."

Jesse's grin grew more satisfied and his hand once more began stroking Alexia's hair.

"Then how about you suck my cock, Lex?" He asked, more of a demand than a question.

Alexia smiled naughtily.

"Anything for Taylor's best man." She replied kinkily and then licked around the head of his cock once more before pushing her head down onto the thick shaft.

Alexia's lips curled around the fat shaft, gripping like a vice, as she slowly sank inch after thick inch back into her mouth. Her tongue flicking and swirling as her jaw widened.

"Mmmmmph!" She moaned erotically as her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked so hard.

The moment Jesse's cock touched the back of her throat she slowly pulled her mouth back until just the head remained in her hot, wet mouth, her teeth tantalizingly teasing the sensitive head of Jesse's cock as she scraped them over it.

Flicking her tongue wildly around the tip Alexia sucked hard again, her cheeks hollowing, before she once more slid her lips back down his big shaft. All the while her left hand gripped the base of his cock, pumping the thick meat into her mouth as her engagement ring sparkled against the hard flesh, while her other hand gripped hold of his hips to steady herself.

Once, twice, three times Alexia slowly bobbed her head back and forth, sucking and slurping on Jesse's cock before she pulled her mouth off.

"Mmmmm your cock feels so good in my mouth!" She purred hornily.

"Fuck! Your mouth feels so good around my dick." Jesse replied with a grin, "You should have done this sooner."

"If I'd have known how big your cock was I would have dropped to my knees anytime for you." Alexia said honestly, her fist slickly pumping up and down Jesse's wet cock.

"Are you going to suck my cock anytime I want from now on?" Jesse asked arrogantly.

Alexia smiled as she circled her tongue around the fat head of his cock.

"Anytime you want me I'm yours to fuck." Alexia purred erotically and then swallowed the fat head of Jesse's cock once more.

This time the beautiful blonde didn't move slowly, instead she quickly fed five inches of Jesse's dick into her mouth, sucking hard before pulling back and almost off the rock-solid shaft, then she swirled her tongue around the head, sucked hard again, and then slammed her mouth down until it met her fist coming up.

Again and again Alexia fucked her mouth up and down her fiancé's best friend's dick, sucking and flashing her tongue like a mad, hungry woman that only his cock could satisfy. Slurping and schlucking she sucked and fucked her mouth wildly.

SUCK SCHLUCK SLURP

Over and over Alexia moaned softly as she pounded her mouth with Jesse's cock. And Jesse groaned louder and louder as her mouth worked on him.

"Fuck, Lex, you're good at this!" Jesse groaned loudly.

"Mmmmmph! I really want your cock in my mouth!" Alexia purred sexily as she pulled her mouth off the thick shaft to catch her panting breath. "Fuck! Your cock is so good!"

With that she dived back on to his dick, swallowing five inches again so that it continuously hit the back of her throat as her lips alternated between smacking into her fist and almost popping off the thick head. Her tongue swirled manically up and down the shaft and around the tip, like she was licking an ice cream on speed.

The room filled with illicit slurping sounds that resounded down the hallway, but Alexia barely noticed let alone cared. She was lost in the best blowjob she had ever given, and fuck did she love Jesse's dick too much to stop now for anything!

Over and over her head bobbed back and forth, her long blonde hair swinging in time with her head bobs, and the room became one long schlucking noise. Her wet lips slid up and down the slick shaft solidly and her head never stopped banging back and forth, even when her neck slowly began to feel a niggle from the effort.

"Ah fuck, Taylor's a lucky guy!" Jesse growled as his hand tightened in her hair.

"Not as lucky as you're about to be. You get to fuck me behind his back. And anytime you want." Alexia panted as she pulled her lips from his cock long enough to speak, lick all the way up and down the solid shaft, and then dive back on to the big member.

Sucking hard and fast, Alexia's fist flew up and down the remaining four and a half inches as she slammed her throat with his solid cock.

"Does that mean I get you on your knees anytime I want?" Jesse asked tightly before he groaned deeply.

"Mmmmmph! I'll suck your cock anytime you want me to. Even if Taylor is around. Mmmmmph!" Alexia replied between sucking his dick wantonly.

"I thought you loved Taylor?" Jesse asked smugly and Alexia smiled around her mouthful of cock.

Sucking hard she slammed her mouth up and down a couple more times before she pulled her lips from his shaft. A thick string of saliva connected her lips to his dick before she licked it off.

"I do love Taylor. With all of my heart. I'm going to marry him. But your cock is so much better than his. I want to feel it in me all the time." She answered honestly. "Besides, you're the best man. It's your job to fuck the bride before the wedding."

Alexia smiled wickedly, feeling a great rush of lust pass through her at that idea. She was only a week away from her wedding and yet here she was on her knees sucking the best man's cock and about to let him fuck the living hell out of her! And she couldn't wait!

"I always thought that, but you wouldn't let me." Jesse teased, looking down into her eyes as her fist flew up and down his wet cock.

"Well I'm going to let you now. And I want you to fuck me within an inch of my life. You better make me beg for you again." Alexia replied playfully, "And you better cum inside your friend's fiancée."

Jesse's grin shuddered at that thought and his eyes glinted brighter. With those words he pulled Alexia's face back down onto his dick and groaned as her hot, wet mouth swallowed his cock whole. Taking five inches into her mouth and pressing the sensitive tip against the back of her throat.

Again and again Alexia slammed her face up and down Jesse's impressive rod, sucking hard and fast each time those five inches pumped deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmph! Do you like me sucking your dick while Taylor is down the hall?" She asked between sucking his cock. Her breath panted heavily and she gasped for air between slamming her face up and down his cock.

"Fuck! You're such a bad girl!" Jesse replied with a grunt, "You should have done it while I was sitting next to him earlier."

Alexia shuddered hornily at that thought. A pulse of hot lust ramming deep into her already burning pussy.

"Mmmmmmph! You wouldn't have been able to have seen my face on your cock then. I prefer you being able to see the girl you know is his fiancée as I suck your big dick." Alexia said in return, slurping off the head of his dick so she could speak.

"Fuck! Fucking you in his own house, in his own bed, is going to be hot! But fucking you while he is listening...unnnngh...that's hotter still!" Jesse responded hornily, his hand stroking her hair back from her face.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!" Alexia moaned around her mouthful of cock, sucking harder and faster.

"Every time you kiss him now you're going to kiss him with lips that have been around my dick." Jesse growled and Alexia moaned again softly.

"Oh that's so hot!" Alexia purred, slamming her mouth back down his cock and twirling her tongue frantically around every inch of his throbbing shaft. "Almost as hot as seeing my engagement ring against your dick."

Alexia's eyes focused on her ring as it blurred up and down his cock shaft while she sucked the rest of his dick. The sight of it against his hard dick was just lust-inspiring. The sight of it pumping up and down as she jacked his cock off into her mouth was even hotter. That Taylor had given her that out of love and as a sign that they were going to be together forever, and now it was against his best friend's dick as she sucked it hard and fast...before he fucked her deep and powerfully...was just pussy poundingly horny!

For a moment the beautiful bride-to-be concentrated on the feel of Jesse's hard cock against her hand, pressing against her ring and pressing her ring into her finger as it refused to yield. The whole feeling of his hot skin next to her cool diamond ring was just intense.

She wanted to see it covered in his cum now!

Her pussy hummed with excitement.

"Agh! That's it, Lex, suck my dick!" Jesse groaned as the thought spurred the hot blonde on to suck harder and faster. "You look so pretty sucking my cock!"

Sliding her mouth up till just the tip rested in the hot, wet hole, Alexia began beating Jesse's cock as she sucked hard on the head. The wet schlucking noises of her hand slipping up and down the saliva slick shaft filled the room, as did her soft moans as her cheeks hollowed out.

"Fuck! Agh shit! You're so fucking good at this!" Jesse groaned loudly.

Alexia let her tongue dance around the thick head before she once more slammed five inches into her mouth until it hit her throat. Slamming up and down as hard and as fast as she could, Alexia let her hand jack powerfully up the rest of the shaft.

"Mmmmmph! Do you like looking at my pretty face as I suck your big cock? Knowing that I'm engaged to your best friend?" She asked playfully, "Knowing that you'll be at my wedding in a week, and while I walk down the aisle you'll be remembering me on my knees with a mouth full of your big dick? Before you remember me screaming your name as you fuck me in Taylor's own bed?"

Jesse groaned loudly and pulled her back down onto his dick. Alexia relished in the feel of him in her mouth again and flitted her tongue wildly around his cock as she sucked hard.

"I love you Taylor...mmmmmmph....but I'm just going to suck your best friend's dick until he cums down my throat and all over my pretty face." She added between sucking, pounding her head up and down his shaft so that her big tits shook within the confines of her white lace bra.

"Fuck, you're such a naughty girl!" Jesse grunted and Alexia smiled around her mouthful of cock.

The thick head repeatedly hit the back of her throat as she bobbed her head up and down his dick, her jaw working to take the thick length and her fist squeezing and flying up and down like a jackhammer.

"Ungh, fuck...do you...shit...do you like my dick more than Taylor's?" Jesse managed to stammer out and Alexia sucked hard on his cock before pulling her mouth from his dick.

"Ummmmm, I love your dick so much more! And I can't wait for you to fuck me with it!" She replied hornily as she gasped for breath. Her hand slid up and down the entire almost ten inch length in quick faps.

1...56789...15